why did it flop?

why did it flop?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because it was a rebadged nissan but more expensive and gayer?

if merc ever wants to sell a pickup theyd have to base it on the g wagon and then price it at similar costs to a fully loaded f150 or silvy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that would actually work. why they hell don't they do it?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Probably don't want to cannibalize G-wagon sales.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the profit from 1 $200k g-wagon would easily exceed the profit from 100 $60k g-wagons

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The G wagon is the most expensive non AMG model they have

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The market would be too small - the X class was supposed to be a truck for tradies willing to spend up to 30% on their income on a status symbol, and a real G class would simply be out of their reach.
        The 6x6 G class was pretty much that, but they only made about a 100 of them because no one but Saudi princes would buy them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If they are fine with Nissan bases why not just ask ford or dodge for a base and build off of that instead?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

probably scared of full sizes like the F150 or Ram. VW already took the Ranger for their truck rebadge.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The Amarok is a rebadged Ranger now? Grim

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

VW and Ford are in a joint venture to make all their euro commercial vans/trucks from shared platforms.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

because nissan and mercedes have a parternship so they share drivetrains and parts

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Gross, so why don’t fiat and RAM make a euro full-size to fight the imports?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what imports?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

People importing full-size rams and other pickups? Euros are b***hing all the time about American pickups in their towns now.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wtf? Do you have stats for that? I just always assumed that euros importing big ass american trucks was extremely rare

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don’t have any stats that I can really lay on definitively but I see more and more articles on how they love them and if they are going for luxury vehicles they are going for more and more American pickups. Maybe it’s not the thousands and thousands required for manufactures to start local production but it is increasing every year

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That would explain the huge influx in threads of eurogays complaining about trucks

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Its not extremely rare its somewhat common practice and theres plenty of dealership that is specialized of importing american trucks, typical customers are blue collar business owners.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Common in Nordick countries? I mean they're basically just north america in environment and aesthetics anyway. Wooden houses, softwood trees everywhere.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why is it always Rams though? If you're gonna import a truck, you pick the shittiest one that will be falling apart in less than a decade?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ram is definitely the most popular brand for grey import truggs, I would bet it's all about the design.
            Current Chevys and Fords look weird, and in the last 2 decades they went through a few different styles, while Rams always had the same, simple tall hood/lower fenders look.

• 3 weeks ago
            Gears

At least in my are there are a few Rams, all with white-trash hillbilly wannabe mods as far the TÜV allows. Not a single close to stock one. They are all redneck larp.

There's a few other trucks but much less so, and with less consistent mods.
            VERY few of them are ever seen doing any work around here either. I think one of the dozen or so I see somewhat regularly occasionally moves wood on a trailer (any wagon could do that)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/QETu5hy.jpeg

Its not extremely rare its somewhat common practice and theres plenty of dealership that is specialized of importing american trucks, typical customers are blue collar business owners.

Common in Nordick countries? I mean they're basically just north america in environment and aesthetics anyway. Wooden houses, softwood trees everywhere.

Ford is a top 3 brand in Germany. Loads of Rangers, F150/250 less so but you can find any American truck for sale in the country.
            Rams have a cult following.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

we're just talking about full size grey imports.
            There's obviously a lot more Ford trucks around because the Ranger has been a regular euro model for while now

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>marketed as the first ever luxury pickup because Mercedes genuinely forgot that the Blackwood, Mark LT and Escalade EXT ever existed

Holy frick. You can't make this shit up.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>marketed as the first ever luxury pickup

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *