1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because supra v was better and cheaper, and even that didn't sell very well

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ive literally never seen a single one

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

how can it flop if it never even existed?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

checked
      I saw none, and then saw a dozen in one day at an annual Z car event. It was weird

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've only seen one in Japan at the Nissan Yokohama gallery and that's it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

damn that looks nice

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've only seen one. It looked ok, but not worth the $42k+ price for it.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

price (mark-up adjustments)

if it wasnt for this, its not a bad car.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same speed around some tracks as GR86. Nowhere close to competing with Supra or even CTR. Absolute shit base-Mustang-tier interior.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The 370z was already too expensive for it's age and the nu Z didn't make things better, front design doesn't look good in photos (never seen one to see if it looks good IRL), engine isn't exactly great, Nismo being auto only

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not much power over the NA version.
    Nissan "quality".
    Overpriced at MSRP for what it was and then marked up even more.
    If you had the money for it, you instead bought a Mustang or Camaro, which would be better in every way.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do weebs say they want more JDM sports cars, and then not buy them.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't the 86/BRZ very popular?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why do "auto """""enthusiasts""""" say they want [X], but then not buy them

DA in a nutshell

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>make 400z
      >don't sell it in europe
      >don't sell it in australia
      >send like, 5 cars to north america
      >those 5 cars get $30,000 markups by greedy israelite dealers
      >the people that want rwd sports cars just buy mustangs
      >WHY ISNT ANYONE BUYING THE Z?????

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nissan forgot to make those in large quantities to stop dealers from scalping their only allocated unit while toyota ate the sales for japanese sports car buyers by actually manufacturing enough gr86 and supra.

They forgot that they actually had to make the damn thing, meanwhile stealerships marked it up to the point where the BMW Supra was cheaper

>chip shortage
        >only a few made
        >dealers mark up $30k
        >nobody buys
        >chip shortage over
        >hyperinflation starts
        >interest rates moon
        >everyone laid off
        >nobody can afford it
        >dealer markups disappear
        >still nobody can afford it

Are you guys still seeing dealer markups? Because E-V-E-R-Y new car now has had massive markups. Broncos, mustangs, mavericks, rangers, Ford alone had massive markups because there was just no supply of them and they had a super high demand.

I'm seeing zero markups other than the scumbag dealers who don't move large volumes anyway. Heres a rural dealer with 4 (1 on the lot, 3 in transit) in stock with $0 markup. But again, $55k for a car thats slower than every other $55k car and comes outdated from the factory is why it isn't selling.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's not 2022 anymore, moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes I know that you mouthbreather. You can't say it didn't sell 2 years ago because of markups and now that markups are gone they're still not selling
            >but what about the interest rate!
            Yeah, what about it? going up a few percent wouldn't stop an actually good car from selling. See: every other car selling.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Rates are stopping cars from selling. Ford dealership are offering $14k off F150s here, best selling vehicle in North America btw

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nissan bro it is too little too late for current turbo 370Z. Other car brands had similar issues with shortages yet they adapted and produced more to sell and now all of the enthusiast mind share about new Z is gone forever. Just release next electric Z and hope you can make more than 100 cars for worldwide launch. Top of the line nismo version is only available as an automatic so no manual and nothing of value would be lost for electrification and nissan could be making the next godzilla type of vehicle that could capture the emerging fun ev market that ioniq 5 N is building right now.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

GR Corolla is getting more cars compared to last year, you can grab one at MSRP but not without effort to look

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

GRC fits 2 more people and weighs less than the new Z. Kekkk

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why are you so sinophonic?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

why aint you?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if it was awd I would consider it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

then there'd be no reason to get a GTR.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The GTR is ugly and old. Like I know the 400z is also old but the GTR is icky

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the 400z is also old
          what

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the chassis/platform is just a heavily revised 370Z, itself a mild facelift of the 350z platform from like 2002
            It's like how the SN95 mustang is still a fox body if you peel back enough makeup

• 2 weeks ago
            p™

>)

why aint you?

FRICK asiatic LEE

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you can get a 370z for half the price and put in a supercharger to make the same power
    I guess you miss out on a slightly less shit touchscreen going that route

10. 2 weeks ago
    p™

I mean, let's be honest...

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yup. For me it's a '12 GS, 80 more hp, 300lbs less weight, TR6060, and $20k cheaper than the Z Performance.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Who's the girl driving your corvette?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

heh it's one of my sons. metalhead. looks just like dave mustaine in the 80s. patricia, is that you on DA?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tell your son to get a respectable haircut, looks like a jobless degenerate living in your basement.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bootlicking homosexual, mega cringe

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Looking respectable is now considered bootlicking
            You're a bit of a dumbass aren't you?

lol ok thanks chief. he is smarter and more handsome than you, respects his northern european heritage, loves his family, is nice until it's time to not be nice, walks a tight path with jesus, and I'm sure his accomplishments in life will vastly outweigh yours. but i'll tell him some dude on DA wants him to get a haircut, so we can have a good chuckle about it.

Okay boomer, your post is at like 900% cringe.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

respected by who homosexual? your boss? your dad? random smelly anons? just keep your nose down and keep being a good goy. submissive pussy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>submissive pussy.
            You're right, your son should have homosexual long hair get loaded up with tattoos, maybe suck a few dicks, and live with his parents until they die. Thats so much better. You got me.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol ok thanks chief. he is smarter and more handsome than you, respects his northern european heritage, loves his family, is nice until it's time to not be nice, walks a tight path with jesus, and I'm sure his accomplishments in life will vastly outweigh yours. but i'll tell him some dude on DA wants him to get a haircut, so we can have a good chuckle about it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick off with your good goy slave cut

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how easy is it to cope with it not being a z06
        really want one of these

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Easier than coping with having spent $30k more and still not having a zr1. You really wanted one of those.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      p™

>still seething

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>still thinks e-girlng @ hilariously HUGE wheel gaps and gay ass plastic cladding is "seething"

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Posts a troony. Pathetic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Is a troony.
            Pathetic.

• 2 weeks ago
          p™

>more seething

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>still thinks e-girlng is "seething"

• 2 weeks ago
            p™

>"n-nooo im not seething i swear!!1"

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>still thinks e-girlng is seething

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wait a minute, aren't you the ricer who smokes crack LMAO. LEDs and infotainment dude.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

One of the few drugs I haven't done.
            Why are you so obsessed with infotainments?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Why are you so obsessed with infotainments
            Not me, you. That's all you homosexual ricers know. LEDS and TV screens. Damn you're a ricer with those gay ass blue lights. Btw, is your 3 series with blue Angel eyes mod automatic?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Angel eyes mod? Lol must be a cold day in "hell." You're obsessed with LEDs and infotainments kek.
            You're also still mad I rescinded your name. Kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol the frick, you gotta lay off the crack. Also frick automatics, your gay blue LEDs are gay too. temu loving ricer.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the FRICK is a temu?
            Again, one of the few drugs I haven't done.
            Also, frick ugly, slow, gay, weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet shits. The gay weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet minoritylet car you wish you had is gay too. Penis-loving ricelet

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you type like a homosexual and your shit is all fricked up

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You talk like a gay and your shit's all tarded.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you one of those gays that likes their tires to roll the fenders out when they enter or exit a road.
          Your car doesn't look good with wheel gap it doesn't look good. Truckgays can at least understand that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek delusional fricking ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet grandpalet truckgaylet

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They only sent over like 10 and so they got the most absurd markups. People can't/won't buy them if there's so little stock they get marked up to 150% MSRP or something moronic.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s ugly. Last good looking Nissan was the r34 gtr

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

$55,000 for an anticlimactic car. Its pretty on the outside. The interior is from 2002. The engine is also from 2002.

Thats about it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The interior is from 2002. The engine is also from 2002.
      Brb buying one

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think I have seen one, and I live in the capital of a major state.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

where manual Nismo?

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's ok; my first wife was tarded. She's a pilot now.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was beat by a car that came out in 2016
    It gets spanked by a trim package for said car that became available in 2017
    1SS 1LE could be had for less than 45k until the 2024MY
    The nameplate doesn't have the cachet it used to have, far less than than the Supra
    The base price is fine but the Performance trim is close to 5k more than it should it be
    Most people saw through the new body on an old platform

But most important, those that want it can't afford it and those that can afford it don't want it.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why did it flop?
    0 fake vents

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars you don't actually sell tend to sell poorly. Where the frick are these things anyways? I haven't seen a single one anywhere

21. 2 weeks ago
    S/ö/viet

Prez/poo/, are Anons using you as a lolcow again? :/

• 2 weeks ago
      p™

god that was a great thread
      mfw all of those replies were two frustrated samegays, you and that nerd I just bullied

https://i.imgur.com/cxvyykn.jpeg

Yup. For me it's a '12 GS, 80 more hp, 300lbs less weight, TR6060, and $20k cheaper than the Z Performance.

excellent choice™

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Designed for zoomers, who can’t afford them.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/why-are-we-so-disappointed-new-nissan-z-2023-nissan-z-track-test/
    >While the setup feels confident in slower, heavily loaded turns, there’s an overall nervousness and imprecision when trail-braking into higher-speed entries.
    >Other cars–the Supra, the BRZ, the latest Civic Si–simply feel more confident here.

any enthusiast who drove it on track discovered it sucks, and word got out. unlike its competitors, power is actually overrated by the factory. it's rated at 400 crank horsepower but only makes 350 at the wheels. if you read the article they got a better laptime out of an automatic BRZ. for the price there are much better options that aren't on a 20 year old chassis. it's all show no go.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>400bhp -> 350whp
      >350 * 1.15 = 402.5
      >overrated
      ¿?¿?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

modern drivetrains are closer to 5-8%. but I guess it is a nissan so congrats on being right?

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>chip shortage
    >only a few made
    >dealers mark up $30k
    >nobody buys
    >chip shortage over
    >hyperinflation starts
    >interest rates moon
    >everyone laid off
    >nobody can afford it
    >dealer markups disappear
    >still nobody can afford it

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because they built approximately 4 of them

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

VR30 motor

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seeing this picture it really does give me the vibes of a JDM classic like the Z32

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't look so bad when you take away all the borg cube hoses

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>plastic oil pan

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Forgot pic

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they're not allowed to make fun cars anymore
    they're don't remember how to make fun cars anymore
    but the dealer still expects 50k from you.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They make what people are buying. If more people were buying "fun" cars more, then obviously there would be more of them. But hey, the American consumers get exactly what they deserve.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They make what people are buying
        no you Black person, they make what they can be made skirting the laws and still resemble a sports car.
        this isn't a consumer thing otherwise they wouldn't be building a sports car they'd be making ANOTHER egg crossover.
        they're not ALLOWED to make a sports car.
        the israeli laws make it impossible for them to make a 20k bare bones sports car that weighs 2,700lbs

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nissan forgot to make those in large quantities to stop dealers from scalping their only allocated unit while toyota ate the sales for japanese sports car buyers by actually manufacturing enough gr86 and supra.

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They forgot that they actually had to make the damn thing, meanwhile stealerships marked it up to the point where the BMW Supra was cheaper

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan marketed it as a return to tradition, so people expected a fairly barebones lightweight sports car.
    What they rolled out was anything but. It's a 370Z with a body kit, that'll be $45k plus tip.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather get a 370z, boost it and i would still save money and gap supras.

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why did it flop?
    Because people want the "new" Z to be a new car.
    Not the same car they've been selling for the last 20 years with (yet another) mid-cycle refresh facelift.

If Nissan actually designed a new sports car and sold it as a new Fairlady Z, people might be interested.
    But a cosmetic facelift on an aging platform isn't going to bring in waves of new customers.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Too expensive

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>now try driving this on the street. you'll be oh so disappointed when your precious Porsche scrapes on every small bump. not like youre old enough to understand

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nostalgic looks are ok for cars that aren't going to sell on their badge, but retro powertrains aren't. Japanese sports car buyers aren't buying on nostalgia.
    Nissan Osborned themselves showing off a concept for a next-gen Z car, but tried to play it safe with one last outing for the old powertrain.

Also doesn't help that Nissan Dealers want Model 3 Performance money for them.
    Why buy a brand whose value proposition is a performance bargain for better tech, if they're not a bargain for better tech?

38. 2 weeks ago
    S/ö/viet

>It was him! S/o/viet was samegayging!
    >Everyone who makes fun of me is him!
    kek'd

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>)
      [...]
      FRICK asiatic LEE

get real trips

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Isn’t it like 60 grand for a turbo 4?

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

350z is still better in every way.

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why did it flop?
    It's not 2010 anymore. It's riding on the same warmed over platform from 2001. Retro styling cues have been done to death already and it's not like the Z32 was really all that worth remembering.

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen 3 or 4 in my largeish city in Texas. Saw a black one in a parking lot the other day and it looked pretty good

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because most of the JDM fanboys who worshipped the OG are dead broke and will never be able to buy a new car

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Probably. I like the new z. Seems like a fair price for a 400hp rwd manual. It's quite fast. But yes I can't afford one. I can't even afford food these days

44. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If they had priced it like $5k more than a gr86, it would have been a huge success. Instead they're greedy corporate asshats, trying to exploit the pay pig. Are you their little pay pig? Neither am I.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>$5k more
      just say you're poor lol

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hey there piggy. I promise you, no rich people are buying that car

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yea yea, one thing is for sure though your poor ass inst gonna be buying one since you b***h about 5k lol. dumbass auto only loving ricer.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Illiterate

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wrenchlet, ricer, poor

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm still wondering when calling someone poor has ever convinced them to buy your product that they just called overpriced. Judging by the collapse of Dodge, it doesn't work.

45. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

New gas car in an age where people only care about new EVs

46. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's too expensive. Everyone saying it should have started at $35,000 were right all along and Nissan just got greedy.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's all I'm saying.

47. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's ugly. I like clean elegant simplistic and refined designs, but this is not it. That's what it was trying to be but instead it just became ugly. The front is the worst part of the problem.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The front is the worst part
      yea that one singular opening is not enoguh. needs more fake vents, some lips, maybe some of those little wings on the side of the bumper right. for the arero huh like a formula 1 car right fricking homosexual ass moron

48. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because it's ugly, slow, gay, and for weeblet ricelet stancelet boyracelet slowgaylets kek

49. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dealers were marking these pieces of shit to 80k

50. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dealer markup, bad styling, not really enough power to justify the price. If you can afford this, you can afford a supra, and if you can afford a supra, you can afford a BMW Z4 (which you won't buy anyway because if you can afford that you have taste).

Also the nismo being auto only excluded a lot of enthusiasts/purists.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>nismo being auto
      oh yeah I blocked this cringe from my memory. That was the final nail in the coffin

51. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No
    Lot
    Sold
    Them

Never saw one, anywhere, ever.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://www.nissanusa.com/shopping-tools/search-inventory?model=nissan-z

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *