Why do Amerigolems love forking over half their paychecks to big corporations every month?

Why do Amerigolems love forking over half their paychecks to big corporations every month?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Where do you think it should go to? The bank? And just stagnate the economy?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Investments? A house maybe?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>a house
        PFFFFFFFFF
        Nobody. And I mean NOBODY can afford one.
        >inb4 well I make 200k before tax yadda yadda
        You are very fortunate, but by far the tiny end of the bell curve
        >inb4 well my flyover shithole
        Nobody wants to live here.

t. Slightly below average midwestoid

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>flyover
          Easiest NPC filter ever is to ignore anyone who uses this term.
          I spent 30 years in 3 of the top ten largest cities on the U.S.
          Now I have a nice quiet house on acreage.
          Go ahead and tell is how the bustling city feels so alive.
          Tell us about all the great food.
          Tell us how the crime is just part & parcel.
          Tell us about how you'd rather deal with homeless encampments than not be able to go to the club on Saturday night.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the only places in america are new york pop. 20 million and cletusville pop. 20
            there are also these things called "jobs" and "careers"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I spent 30 years in 3 of the top ten largest cities on the U.S.
            >Tell us about how you'd rather deal with homeless encampments
            you shouldn't have lived 30 years in homeless encampments anon, I'm so sorry for you
            I'm happy you were able to afford a standalone shack finally

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

When I left California, homeless encampments didn't exist yet.

The truth is that California has the lowest quality of life out of all 50 states.
            That's not my opinion.
            That's from politico.
            That redneck who grew up in the sticks never worried about getting carjacked. Never worried about getting shot as a bystander in a gas station robbery.

You can lie to us all you want but you know your metropolis is a hellscape.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>When I left California, homeless encampments didn't exist yet.
            >statistics
            it's ok to get some money "in 30 years" in the city and then go retire in a castle in the countryside (it's my plan too), but it is not ok to be a gay homosexual about it and romanticize destitute flyover hellholes
            sort yourself out

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I was nearly broke when I left California.
            I built my fortune afterwards.
            A $150k house in rural Virginia would be $1.8 million in california. But you can buy that $150k house with a $15/hr warehouse job.

Go ahead and build a nest egg but be real.
            Do you want your child attending the local schools?
            Would your wife be safe if her car broke down in ANY of the neighborhoods within 10 miles of you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>But you can buy that $150k house with a $15/hr warehouse job
            Bull fricking shit, break down this magical budget

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

$15/hr is $2,600 a month (before taxes of course).
            $150k mortgage is about $900 a month.
            I've made less and still paid $850 a month rent.
            If you can't get the math to work then maybe you should evaluate what the frick you spend money on.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>(before taxes of course).
            Already you're ignoring a significant cost and things like retirement contributions and health insurance which further lower that number

>$150k mortgage is about $900 a month.
            Before insurance, property taxes, utilities, etc

If you live like a monk and devote the majority of your income just to the house, forgo healthcare or any kind of savings and bank on never having surprise costs you can make the numbers match up but that's far from actually affording a house

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you can make the numbers match
            Yes.
            Get rid of Netflix and disney+
            Stop going to Starbucks.
            Stop going to imax every weekend to see the latest capeshit.
            Don't buy a 2024 car.
            Do you think that every person who makes less than 40 bucks an hour lives with their parents or has a roommate?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It differs where you live for sure. Here the average salary is ~40K/yr, but houses are picrel

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Oy vey cut it out with the antisemitism

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This dumb motherfricker believes in demand side economics. Everyone point and laugh

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>average Joe should fork over his savings to promote the economy
      >what do you mean shecklestein shouldn't hoard millions?! That's communism!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>muricans are brainwashed into thinking the economy will crash if they dont constantly give multi-billion dollar corporations that own the government and get bailed out of any trouble by them their money

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you have brain rot.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You know one of those little shitboxes costs the same as a truck in North America, right? Cheap fuel means they don't cost a lot more than the little shitbox to actually drive. This is why we use them as sedans.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No they don't. Peugeot 208 is 22k in Germany and a Golf is 27k starting. The most sold models would probably be 25/30k price mid ranges.

F-150 starting price is 36k and Dodge Ram 1500 is starting at 42k. And even thats a bit disingenious since those are fleet car tier prices - the average midsize truck is somewhere between 50-60k.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Europeans literally don't have the salaries to afford cars like Americans can afford. Do you think we don't have stuff like $22k Corollas and Mazda 3s like the only thing we can buy are Silverados and Rams?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I never said you don't. Its not much a shocker that the European welfare state model leaves less disposable income for individuals in turn for providing more public services. We drive weaker and smaller cars, but get better healthcare, education and vacation. For most Europeans, that is a tradeoff we are willing to make - drive Peugeots instread of Porches.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but get better healthcare, education and vacation
            Citation needed. Most europoor c**ts get non of the above and all the overwhelming taxation.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek, Canadian here, public healthcare is dogshit.
            I can't wait for U.S. style healthcare.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

old money buys the midspec corolla and maintains it until they are ready to give it to their nanny when its at 400k miles. new money buys triple platinum trim XXL slop with a bed and then file for bankruptcy two years later.
          t. carpenter who works in the wealthy areas of israelite jersey

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's just israelites, Protestant old money drives pristine off roaders

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This, I live in an area that has a large israeli population, and in other towns a neighboring WASP population. Cars go as follows
            israeli cars:
            - Anything made by Toyota
            - Lexis
            - Ford Raptors
            - Jeeps
            - Mercedes Sedans
            - Baller Female israelite Car is the G-Wagon
            - Baller male israelite seems to be random
            WASP Cars
            - anything and everything GMC
            - acuras
            - Regular 1500 type trucks
            - BMWs
            - Ford Bronco sport and some regular broncos
            - Baller female WASP car is the Range Rover
            - Baller male WASP car is either a Porsche sports car, or a Tesla with the Porsche electric sports car seeming to be the biggest flex

Both groups have a shit ton of Subaru's, but oddly enough might be slightly more common among the WASP crowd as in their 70 plus demo its like 50% plus of the cars, while old israelites also drive Mercedes sedans.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Buddy Americans dont have the salaries to afford the things they have. inb4 you throw household statistics at me and say
          >well >I< make $160k after taxes and >i< can afford it!

Yeah and the average woman is 5 foot 5 but, NO, YOU'RE 5 FOOT 8
          God damn man kill yaself

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>dont have the salaries to afford the things they have
            >have
            So much cope from europoors.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lmao truck fanatics aren't gonna like this one

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They dont know the difference between mean and median, I assure you.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>based Canada
            >more freedom than the US
            >more money than most of Europe

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, they also get a wider range of Beemers and VWs. I’d move there if I could.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Belgium population- 11.69 million.
            That's 1/4 the population of California.
            Post the europoor average.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We’re talking about White Europe, anon. Not the asiatic Slavs or Black Moors.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you're going to group the entirety of the U.S. together then you don't get to compare it to seperate European groups that fit your narrative.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lmao truck fanatics aren't gonna like this one

They dont know the difference between mean and median, I assure you.

>Median wealth
            holy europoor cope

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>pic
    It's literally as simple as europe being more dense with cities.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sweden is about as dense as North America but very few people buy chopped school buses for their daily commute.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sweden has a fraction of USA's agriculture, few swedes are living on farms

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

There are more Swedes living on farms in Maine than Sweden.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>implying US agriculture isn't 95% done by illegal Mexicans

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Ae4s3o1.jpeg

You also don't commute 2 hours everyday for work or drive 12+ hours to a place to go on vacation. Larger vehicles are more comfortable to sit in. Simple as.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Larger vehicles are more comfortable to sit in. Simple as.
          Even a Fiat Panda is comfortable nowadays. Next excuse please.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

maybe for poorgays

https://i.imgur.com/qufaAfH.jpeg

>but Americans
            anyone who isn't poor*

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sit in your puny Fiat Panda for 12+ hours and get back to me on how comfortable it is.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Pretty comfortable actually, at least for 4 or 5 hours. I rented one recently and it's fine.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm 6'6 and I commuted an hour and a half each day for months in a Corolla without issue. You're just fat and moronic, i.e. American.

Sure thing. Now have sex in one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>truckgay
            >getting pussy
            pick one

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sometimes his sister puts out.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

most of the people who have families have trucks.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Women like men who have trucks, you put them b***hes on a bench seat and they are about it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Trucks haven't had bench seats for over 20 years

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ever since I got my truck I get ladies at the bus stop staring me down and brush their hair with a finger.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Dude, keep on the copium if you want. Chicks hate anything smaller than what they drive. Whch is some sort of cx5 sized suv.
            Anecdotally, a girl at work that asked to go to lunch with me asked if we could take my car. when we got to my car she stopped and laughed and said we could take hers. i drive a 2023 gt86. she hasnt talked to me since.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Anecdotally, a girl at work that asked to go to lunch with me asked if we could take my car. when we got to my car she stopped and laughed and said we could take hers. i drive a 2023 gt86.

she sounds like a psychopath you dodged not a bullet but a fricking landmine

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes (the old one at least)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Even a Fiat Panda

Small cars incapable of being comfortable. its the same dynamics as comparing a row boat to a ship in choppy waters.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm 6'6 and I commuted an hour and a half each day for months in a Corolla without issue. You're just fat and moronic, i.e. American.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

euroids live in hive cities and never need to carry anything more than a handful of groceries (don't even think they're allowed to have full size refrigerators), while Americans often own vast tracts of land and need to haul things like construction materials, heavy equipment, and tow boats, additional cars, and sometimes even spare mobile houses they can live in while vacationing on other vast tracts of land.

Bullshit
      It's just lies

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

my BMW is a lot shorter than my truck.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Post hand bismillah

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you probably have one of those super dookies.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

extended cab 1500 standard bed, so not short but far from the longest.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

euroids live in hive cities and never need to carry anything more than a handful of groceries (don't even think they're allowed to have full size refrigerators), while Americans often own vast tracts of land and need to haul things like construction materials, heavy equipment, and tow boats, additional cars, and sometimes even spare mobile houses they can live in while vacationing on other vast tracts of land.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I probably haul more in my golf regularly than you ever have in your truck

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I've hauled 3/4 of a yard of crushed stone in my truck (2000 lbs) so no, i don't think you have. but i've also hauled about 600lbs of stone tile and thinset in the trunk of my audi without issue so i get the sentiment.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Hahahahahah

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I bet your trunk rarely has anything in it. You don't need a car with a trunk. You're just compensating for something.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

But my hatch always has shit in it, literally every single day. Tools, fluids, blanket, spare tire, air compressor, battery pack, first aid, not to mention my personal items.
          sounds like you’re coping

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don’t see a truck in this picture, just a trailer that my GTI would have no issue hauling, so not sure what you’re trying to prove?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've known lots of guys like you, who think their little hatchbacks 'can do everything your truck does' until they accept my offer to come help me work at the property. When I ask them to hook up to the trailer, I love seeing the despair in their faces as they try mustering the courage to admit that they are not willing to completely destroy their vehicle in an attempt to tow a measly 3000lbs for hundreds of miles and then drag it through all manner of mud, creeks, rocks, mesquite, etc. While comfortably seating us both plus a couple of my sons, and our luggage, coolers, gas cans, guns, tools, etc.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>couple of my sons
            get them on hrt now

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Done long ago.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ludokino fiction

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>my GTI would have no issue hauling
            But you won't

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I would if I needed to, but you’re right I have no need to haul a trailer. So no shit I’m not hauling around an empty trailer

https://i.imgur.com/tvmLqm3.jpeg

I've known lots of guys like you, who think their little hatchbacks 'can do everything your truck does' until they accept my offer to come help me work at the property. When I ask them to hook up to the trailer, I love seeing the despair in their faces as they try mustering the courage to admit that they are not willing to completely destroy their vehicle in an attempt to tow a measly 3000lbs for hundreds of miles and then drag it through all manner of mud, creeks, rocks, mesquite, etc. While comfortably seating us both plus a couple of my sons, and our luggage, coolers, gas cans, guns, tools, etc.

lol no shit the GTI can’t haul a full sized camper, it’s only rated to tow 2200lbs. But I’m sure you totally owned all those car guys who showed up on your property to tow your trailer, so proud of you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

anon just go buy some land and a truck. it's obvious frombyour replies that you want to. what's holding you back?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>But I’m sure you totally owned all those car guys who showed up on your property to tow your trailer
            Yes, one of them is a good friend who's worked with me for 10 years or so. He went from a Subaru and a Mini to a Tacoma and an F250 when he started doing non-urbanite-renter type stuff such as hauling a few pavestones. Another is my neighbor who swore his minivan could do it. In his defense, he did actually try. Also, the camper isn't what I really meant by 3000lb trailer. I was talking about the utility trailer in my previous pic, which itself weighs 900 plus my 600lb 4wheeler and 600lb blind and a dozen or so bags of corn(wasn't in the pic).

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What is that just a platform in a forest?

Oh, it's camaflaged! I didn't see it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if assuming what other people do with their vehicles is coping then what does that make you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Conspicuous consumption I see

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Impressive. Now let’s see it try to go uphill

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I live in San Francisco, so I went up and down quite a few steep hills with loaded with the 1000lb of stone and sand plus my wife and I. The GTI didn’t complain a bit

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Pretty unusual for a gti to drive with no issues with 3000lb of weight in it

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>muh big car is expensive
    >muh eurotrashcan is cheap

fricking absurd. I've got a 2020 f250 diesel v8 that cost me less at 110k miles than buying this used shitbox that can't even haul my excavator.

Europeans really deserve genocide

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>used car cheaper than new car
      Who could've thought

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>the used car is better and will last longer even with the mileage difference.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

that car is used you homosexual

>delivery miles only
        >demo
        Huh?

idk I don't speak Gael

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>NEW E208 ALLURE
          Keyword
          >NEW

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>delivery miles only
      >demo
      Huh?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>e208
      That's an eléctrica, regular 208 is cheaP

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>electric car with delivery miles
      >compared to commercial vehicle with almost 200k km
      yeah man that's very comparable

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

that's the comparison being made in the OP, frick off metric moron

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No it’s not. That’s the ICE variant. The electric is specifically called E-208
          >burger reading comprehension

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>shitbox that can't even haul my excavator
      Is that to help you eat your lunch?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I use it to play with your mother's big ol' veiny clit.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Given DA's inability to tell biological sex apart, I think you became accidentally gay bro.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>my excavator
      mutts and their obsession with toys.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>obsessed with toys
        My 20 acres could fit 30k europoors, but out here it's just me, the wife, and the blue/blond baby boys

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>20 acres
          i grew up on 10 acres and my "neighbors" had a few hundred acres for beef cattle. we didn't have excavators.

again, mutts and their toys.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's understandable because the acreage you grew up on has had drainage and development work done on it, by White people, for the better part of ten thousand years.

My land was Cherokee where they just shat on it and burned it when it got overgrown for a few hundred years.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

good point
            euros just think lands comes that way out of the box

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Euros understand very little.
            I have a piece of property that hasn't been touched since 1908.
            So before that we can assume it has only seen a hand shovel.
            So the europoor screams out "why do Americans NEED an excavator!?"

Kind of sad really.
            Imagine leaving your government controlled apartment, walking down the street-- every woman you see is wearing a burka and thinking to yourself "I have to post about Americans and their trucks that get 22% less fuel mileage"...

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

NTA but I've thought about buying this more accurate representation of a toy.
        I have about 40 acres across 3 properties and the one I bought recently has some drainage issues. Not a big deal at the end of the day but I would like to move some dirt around to make some of the acreage more accessible /useful.

Meanwhile you need a loicense for a shovel.
        Oh wait, thats right, you don't need a shovel because you don't have any land.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what kind of excevator?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

jcb 35z. Bong construction, chink steel, chink power plant.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>chink power plant
          elaborate?
          website says its a perkins
          here's mine, cat 301.7d
          though Ive heard this series (mine's a 2018 model year) are just rebadged Wacker Neusson's

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

pardon my image

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

perks made in chinkland

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lying moron, Majority of the powerplants come from England, Then griffin Georgia, Brazil and china produce engines for third world countrys.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the punch tag on my 35z's perkins says it was fabricated and assembled in China. The whole machine was assembled in UK.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>110k miles
      >American vehicle.
      Jesus. What a fricking moron. I know without asking that you have debt and fillings in your teeth.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Better than giving it to small businesses. You know where you stand with a large corp. Small business owners are overwhelmingly psychotic israelites

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ahahahahahaha

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is definitely true with employment at least.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Depends tbh, I used to work at a small machine shop that basically started as a laundering operation for drug money, we were free to come and go as we pleased and we could smoke weed on the clock. This comes with the caveat that there were a ton of OSHA violations, but overall it was super chill and I miss it.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>live in big country with big roads and big parking lots with cheap land and cheap gas
    >wtf why don't these people live exactly the same lifestyle that people who live in small countries with small roads and small parking lots and expensive land and expensive gas have

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

eh, Canada and Australia have all those things too that US does but their cars are mostly asian compacts nowadays

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

sounds NPC tier. no wonder america is practically the only reason super cars, sports cars, and other extravagant vehicles exist.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The top two vehicles sold in Canada are the F-150 and Ram 1500 as well

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I honestly hate anyone who isn't canadian, american or australian. Our countries are fricked for sure, but everyone else are basically subhuman

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Australia
        >Asian compacts
        Lel no everyone here drives a 4x4, truck or an SUV.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Canada
        Their top selling vehicles are practically identical to the US
        >Australia
        They adopted European road car regulations and tax schemes to disincentivise the larger American-style V8 road cars they proliferated until the 1990s, mostly out of a growing governmental resentment towards the Americanisation of the Australian public.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>cheap gas
      Then why are you constantly b***hing about the price of gas?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Americans are so rich that they ended up in financial ruin after gas went up $1 and have to pay a gas price us poverty-ridden europoors had to pay 10 years ago

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In America, we have this thing called 'money'. It lets us do things like buy boats, buy ATVs, motorcycles, camping trailers, basically recreational stuff that weighs thousands of pounds. It takes a decent sized pickup truck to comfortably haul a lot of it.

>but what about poor Americans buying these trucks?
    No American plans on being poor longer than 5 years, even the most broke hood homie you can find 'finna get his money right' soon. It's how we think over here. So buy a trugg, that way when you have a little extra cash and can start buying toys you have something to haul them with.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>In America, we have this thing called 'money'
      lol, the frick you do. What you have is "debt."

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

debt you pay for because the dollar is the world's reserve currency, now keep buying dollars, you fricking eurocuck

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the interest rate on debt is lower than the rate of inflation so debt chads win in the end

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you had money you would be buying these things straight out and not getting sucked dry by interest. You don't own anything, the bank does.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You finance if inflation is high and you can get a higher return than the rate. A dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow so why give all your dollars today?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My 401k has a higher return rate than the interest on my mortgage.
        I would actually lose money if I didn't take out a loan.
        Your poor understanding of financial leverage is why you will always be poor.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Inflation 3 times higher than my interest rate. Europoors have too little to understand.

If you had money you would be buying these things straight out and not getting sucked dry by interest. You don't own anything, the bank does.

keep stuffing your mattress with cash.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The big, comfy, BoF, V8 truck will comfortably cruise on the highway at 90 mph turning 2k rpm all day long while having the ability to haul anything the average person could possibly ever need to haul. The little europoor shitbox will be screaming at 3800 rpm @ 70 mph while getting blown into the next lane every time it gets passed by a semi. You gays forget that our states are bigger than your countries.
    I'll take the truck any day of the week, even if the bed will never see more than a single bag of mulch a year.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

IT'S A PICKUP "TRUCK" IT'S IN THE FRICKING NAME WENT THE FRICK WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE SMALL? YOU THINK I WANT TO FLY OFF THE ROAD TO MODERATE WINDS THEN I'M DOING 60 ON THE HIGHWAY IN A KEI TRUCK?
    WHY DON'T THESE Black folk EVER b***h ABOUT SCHOOLBUSES OR COMMERCIAL TRUCKS?
    I HAVE SHIT TO DO FRICK YOU

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I love how americans think going 90km/h in anything smaller than a full size pickup is incredibly dangerous, meanwhile in europe people drive 130km/h in a gen 1 twingo without a care in the world

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Americans don't drive in metric, yurotrash.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Modern pickups are unnecessarily large. Compare them to any truck from the '80s, '90s, or early 2000s and you'll get my point. Plus, they're bought mostly by suburban larpers who never use their truck for truck stuff.
      I'm cool with people owning a truck if they actually use it. My problem is when these huge hunks of steel are everywhere and being driven by complete dickheads.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Am f250 from 1970 is about the same size as once that rolls off the lot rn with the same specs (RCSB-CCLB)

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they doubled the cabin size lol.

>modern trucks are unnecessarily large
          Compare towing capacity of a f150 from 2001 and an f150 from 2024.

the vast majority of people who buy an f150 are never going to load or tow anything with it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that’s what I said you compare a CCLB oldie to a new one and they are pretty much the same physical size. They have standardized this.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>mooooooom why do people do things I don't like?????

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Typical low iq truckgay post. Might as well say this to someone complaining about people shitting in the street.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A pickup truck is just a four wheel embodiment of low IQ and financial irresponsibility.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>low IQ and financial irresponsibility.
            Rednecks own property and F250 King Ranch's.
            They spend $30 on a carhart t-shirts because they're not poor.
            Meanwhile you (europoor) have to decide between a steak or gasoline to get to your wagie job so you can pay 48% in taxes to support Achmed, his 3 wives and 9 children.
            My porch is 800 square feet.
            I'm sitting in my 2,200 square foot shop next to my 3,600 square foot house.

I'm going to drive my 5.8L V8 truck with a 6" lift to get toothpaste tomorrow just to offset the global carbon footprint of your 0.9L shitbox.
            So remember that when you leave your 300 square foot apartment in the morning.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Rednecks own property and F250 King Ranch's.
            They "buy" stupid big trucks on credit and then proceed to live paycheck to paycheck. Just to keep appeareances. You know it's true.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We finance at lower percentages, section 179 it run it for a couple years then trade up. Hell most everything farmers run is financed since it makes the most sense financially. Cheapest way to have good reliable truck for working.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>We finance at lower percentages, section 179 it run it for a couple years then trade up
            And this is why "farmers" in the US deserve the Mao treatment.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

functionally moronic take

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cry about it feggit

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Get a real job, welfare queen.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry I’ll just be like you and go push numbers into an excel spreadsheet that amounts to nothing for 15 years.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

As if your "work" amounts to more than overseeing migrant farmworkers (the people doing the ACTUAL "farming")

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I fricking hate beaners why the frick would I hire them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You mean not having food because you got rid of all your farms?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why do Americans think living beyond their means makes them "rich"?
            >F250 King Ranch
            >They spend $30 on a carhart t-shirts
            See, only dumb rednecks do shit like this because they're tasteless and bad with money. And they're insecure about their small penises so they need to compensate by consooming trucks and anything with a Carhartt logo or an ugly camouflage pattern on it, to prove themselves worthy of their second cousin's hand in marriage.

Meanwhile the typical europoor lives in an apartment, drives a 1L shitbox and lives paycheck to paycheck.
            At the end of the day the redneck owns an F250 worth $50k and property to pass down to his children.
            At the end of the same day the eurpoor gets hit with a rent increase and has to have a random person move in to make up the difference while still owning nothing and being broke.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well, it might not be very scientific, but while on this very website I only see Americans say these kind of things:
            - I'm broke
            - I am or I've been homeless
            - I have $oddly_specific_amount_of_dollars, which cool car can I buy?
            - how can I fix my car in the most ghetto way possible
            - giving horrible financial advice (i.e. buy things you don't need on credit)

This is not a good sign. While Americans might be richer than Europeans on paper, in my anecdotal experience they are much more likely to live beyond their means as a consequence of buying useless status symbols or equally useless boomers toys.

If you want to buy pickup trucks, fine. But don't pretend this is a sensible decision for most truck owners. I'm fairly well off and VERY self-made, and I attribute a good part of my success to not having spent more money than absolutely necessary on my car when I was young and poor (this while my now unsuccessful acquaintances spent a considerable portion of their paycheck on a VW Golf).

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well let's look into that.

Do you think the "I'm homeless" or the "I have X amount of money" posters are going to buy an $80k F250 King Ranch?
            And yet they're all over the U.S.
            How many of those posters are in California? (Population about 40 million).
            What's the population of your country?
            The redneck living in Alabama and making 12 bucks an hour in a warehouse job has more disposable income than the Californian with 2 masters degrees earning $150k a year (and he's probably one of the homeless posters).
            >For the record I was born and raised in California and left before it became the dystopian nightmare it currently is.
            I've lived in 14 states, traveled through most of the lower 48 and can tell you right now that your vision of the U.S. is like watching SpongeBob and thinking you understand the dynamics of the Great Barrier Reef.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Do you think the "I'm homeless" or the "I have X amount of money" posters are going to buy an $80k F250 King Ranch?
            It's possible, as long they can make the monthly payments.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you are genuinely mentally moronic.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Friend gets out of college and wants to move to California. Gets 110k a year tech job.
            >I move to midwest and get 84k a year job.
            >He tells me how much more he can afford making an extra 30k a year.
            >4 years later he's skipped out on half our group trips and is still rocking the same 90 base model BMW his parents bought him for college.
            >I just bought 30 acres and a workshop.
            Europoors and Cali people deserve eachother getting taxed out of living life.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Counterpoint; do you think successful people post on DA?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Unsuccessful people have such tiny poor minds they can’t comprehend that successful people still post here

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why do Americans think living beyond their means makes them "rich"?
            >F250 King Ranch
            >They spend $30 on a carhart t-shirts
            See, only dumb rednecks do shit like this because they're tasteless and bad with money. And they're insecure about their small penises so they need to compensate by consooming trucks and anything with a Carhartt logo or an ugly camouflage pattern on it, to prove themselves worthy of their second cousin's hand in marriage.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not even going to read the replies made by the victims of this savage beating. Thanks for the thread.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

beyond fricking based.

A pickup truck is just a four wheel embodiment of low IQ and financial irresponsibility.

borther I just drove my 6.7l diesel for 1.5hrs around to a few meetings to set up a bakery in one of my commercial properties. I hauled a half chord of lumber and my ladder around while I did it. I've had the computer on my f250 bench flashed to delete the exhaust filtration and recirculation system for maximum pollution.

Carbon is a fertilizer you fricking dweeb. Roll coal for the trees br/o/.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hell yeah brother
            >t. ex-europoor now a proud american
            Frick Europe. Fricking cuck union that exists solely to import minorities.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the vast majority of people who buy an f150 are never going to load or tow anything with it.
            the vast majority of people who buy sports cars are never going to hit the track or touge
            the vast majority of people who buy station wagons or SUVs aren't doing anything recreational with them
            the vast majority of people who buy jeeps aren't going offroading in them
            the vast majority of people who buy a mercedes g-class isn't using it as the military vehicle it's supposed to be
            the vast majority of people who buy cruising motorcycles aren't going cross-country with them
            the vast majority of people who buy dual sport motorcycles aren't actually using for on and off road activities

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

pack it up boys. just end cars as a hobby because "cars" are ultimately a tool, and if you aren't using that tool for a purpose then you shouldn't have it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the vast majority of people who buy sports cars are never going to hit the track or touge
            Why yes, almost every sports car I see are hooning and uses their power and style for fun
            >the vast majority of people who buy jeeps aren't going offroading in them
            Because jeepgays are insufferable
            >the vast majority of people who buy a mercedes g-class isn't using it as the military vehicle it's supposed to be
            The current G-class is marketed as a luxury vehicle
            >the vast majority of people who buy cruising motorcycles aren't going cross-country with them
            Yes
            >the vast majority of people who buy dual sport motorcycles aren't actually using for on and off road activities
            Yes

Poor amerigolem take
            A redneck using his modern pickup to haul heavy wood/machinery/farm goods is pretty reasonable in my book. I don’t really care. All I can say is that I cringe at (same way you cringe at troons and numales) 70% of truck gays who are white collar suburbanites, and how overly defensive they get once you call them out as if it is out of severe insecurity. Almost as if most ameriod men are extremely effeminate.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>modern trucks are unnecessarily large
        Compare towing capacity of a f150 from 2001 and an f150 from 2024.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

is that the auschwitz sandpaper room??????

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Poor third worlders are seething about their poverty again kek.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What am I supposed to be reactionary here about - is this another trugg hate thread or another usury hate thread?
    FWIW I know many that make yearly what would put them solidly in the lower class, yet despite this they spend the equivalent to a year's salary every 2-3 years to finance something new. Then these people complain about gas prices and needing to save money.
    Car class is also a big thing in the US, many of these type of people I'm describing all drive and flaunt their shitty nu-cuckovers (as if they're G-Wagons or something) yet they'll laugh at the chad that dares to drive an old, paid off subcompact hatchback or anything more than ~10 years old for that matter.
    To touch on truggs as well, they've become the modern American luxury sedans for the middle and uppper class. A modern 7 series or S-Class is way too gaudy and full of chintzy tech, yet a highly trimmed pickup will have more cabin space and legroom, a blend of digital and analog controls, and a forgiving ride with more sidewall and full-frame construction making them more comfortable for our rapidly crumbling infrastructure.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't want to offend anybody, but Americans have a very simple mindset: bigger is better. This mindset is going to be their downfall I'm afraid.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>but Americans
      anyone who isn't poor*

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

bigness isn't the only attribute of a Rolls-Royce, a RR is a nice car, a pickup truck is mostly a redneck's status symbol

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You can't afford either of them you fricking poorgay thirdie

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I absolutely can afford a pickup truck, I just don't see the point in buying one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nobody is upset about hard working trucks

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this is hauler

https://i.imgur.com/J6pdYRb.jpeg

Poor third worlders are seething about their poverty again kek.

this is mall crawler

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>pickup truck is mostly a redneck's status symbol
          so its just like a rolls royce? also, why doesn't rolls royce produce compact cars? is it because being confined to small spaces is the opposite of luxury?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah. Also Europeons:
        >American have V8s? We have V12s and shiet
        >is posting from the Civic

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>oh yeah well look at my unobtainable super hyper car that they made 10 of you stupid American chud.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>why is pick up truck for hauling and carrying heavy things bigger than cuck mobile?????
          Euros are a disgrace

>oh yeah well look at my unobtainable super hyper car that they made 10 of you stupid American chud.

Based

Europoors on suicide watch

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this comic panel perfectly captures the mentality of "you don't need"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

bottom right newspaper page on the floor

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Also Europeons:

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Americans shouldn't be allowed to have Rolls Royces.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>*rolls royce dies because europe is too poor to buy them*

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Don't worry, we have nicer cars anyway

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just 2 more weeks and America will fall

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

America in undeniably in decline

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

2 more weeks and it is over for America, I am now demoralised. It's Joever.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It really is over. You are on the road to become Brazil 2.0. But please, continue to buy enormous pickup trucks that you can't afford.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just like you will continue to buy oil priced in USD.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

YOu've said this since 1777 and it's never been true lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This also applies to their belt line. Which is why they need such big truggs.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>why is pick up truck for hauling and carrying heavy things bigger than cuck mobile?????
    Euros are a disgrace

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When are we going to tell europoors that Idiocracy wasn't a documentary?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the f-150 is ***the*** best selling? i'm pretty sure i've seen more lexus RXs on the road

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>What is the difference in the North American lifestyle that requires such large vehicles?
    I'll tell you the difference, europoor.
    My COUNTRY is the size of your continent.
    My STATE is the size of your country.
    My HOUSE is the size of your town.
    My BATHROOM is the size of your cottage.
    I TAKE SHITS BIGGER THAN YOU. YOU GOT THAT YOU LITTLE TWINKS????

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Most Europeans have never driven or ridden in a quarter ton pickup. Americans, on the other hand, have probably driven or ridden in both a quarter ton and compact cars. It's not surprising they choose to buy the larger, more comfortable of the two. Europeans have trouble with their tiny roads and displacement taxes when considering a larger vehicle, and have wages that aren't as high as their American counterparts. I will never give a frick what some butthole across the ocean drives, because it's not a realistic comparison.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What is the difference in the European lifestyle that causes Euroids to constantly think about America?

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>OP is a literal europoor
    kek

[...]

Reminder POORtugal produces literally ZERO oil barrels, no surprise OP seethes about trucks he can't afford so much

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>What is the difference in the North American lifestyle that
    requires such large vehicles?
    Large people

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

colorado best state confirmed

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

my homie we didn't ask for your opinion

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

no u

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I am not sure why eurogays think they have a leg to stand on when they are required to fork over half their paycheck to the council and they get jack shit out of it

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>not American
    Your opinion on trucks is worth less than zero

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>bunch of Americans literally admitting they just want it/can actually afford it
    >"NOOOOO THATS NOT AN ANSWER"
    This is why Americans treat Euros the way they do, you all somehow cant fathom the simplest shit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are we looking at the same replies? All I see is “HUURRR YOU ARE POOR POOOOOR WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?! :^( “
      Just see this fellow ameriblob trying so hard to be unfunny

[...]
      Europeans have been beat down and brain washed to believe "efficient" is the most valuable trait to live by.
      Not joy.
      Not happiness.
      Not pleasure.
      They drive 1L sardine cans because they can't afford the $6,500 yearly tax on a 3.5L while their politicians that implemented said tax take vacations on private jets.

It's like arguing with a cult member.
      They already drank the kool-aid.
      Europe is a rotting corpse and they don't even see it.

I actually plan on buying a Ranger Raptor in SEA(inb4 brown) to drive on the shitty roads and carry stuff around, mainly agricultural produce. Also it’s excellent during times of flooding.
      However back here in Yurop, the roads are fine, and my needs for carrying stuff is supplemented using a trailer. Thus my highly versatile and still fun 2.5L station wagon can do all of this despite costing more than a modern pickup(yes we sell F150s here), with superior riding comfort, great traction during snowy days and good fuel economy.
      I don’t expect an amerilard to understand considering your diet causes braindamage.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Tell is again how efficient your car is.
        Because that totally proves me wrong...

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>strawman
          burger intelligence at work

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Their brains are wired for the serf mindset. They can only comprehend things in terms of 'need', because they've spent 5000 years under the yoke of feudal land barons who would ration their daily bread based on need. The modicum of economic liberty they currently have is so alien to them that they think something is wrong if you're buying and enjoying things because on a subconscious level they know any day could be the day they wake up to a new aristocratic warlord declaring a new regime is in effect and all of their possessions are now the property of the state and is going to be repossessed. They live with the mindset of always needing to be ready to pack up and be forcibly relocated to a new village and new collective farm.

They are a broken people.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Europeans have been beat down and brain washed to believe "efficient" is the most valuable trait to live by.
    Not joy.
    Not happiness.
    Not pleasure.
    They drive 1L sardine cans because they can't afford the $6,500 yearly tax on a 3.5L while their politicians that implemented said tax take vacations on private jets.

It's like arguing with a cult member.
    They already drank the kool-aid.
    Europe is a rotting corpse and they don't even see it.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ameritards are the best israelite slaves that have roamed the earth.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>you will drive a pod
      >you will work in a pod
      >you will live in a pod
      How many accurately describe your life? All 3 or just 2 right now?
      You are literally the goyim you scream about.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The american truck lifestyle

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you can buy a ram 3500 for 2 grand in america. a decent condition golf is 6 grand. do the math, I own 3 ram 3500's

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Decent condition golf, with working ac, is like 600 eurobucks

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The true American man's car

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do Europeans love forking over half their paychecks to big corporations every month?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

German here. The higher taxes are obviously annoying as frick, but due to lower rents, overall living costs and cheaper health insurance, they're bearable. The biggest crimes are the housing purchase tax and the 19% purchase tax on goods, and muslim immigrants. If we didn't have muslims here, it would be a paradise.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>paradise is when 50% of your income goes to paying taxes
        Lol

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

with my okay-ish income i can afford three classic mercedes, a modern one and a Porsche, i hit 280 kph twice a week for nearly ten years tollfree, i can live nicely without owing anybody a single penny, rent increases are capped strongly, groceries aren't cheaper in any first world country on earth, basically no crime if you take the US as a reference, 30 days paid vacation is the standard, unlimited sick days of course, there are no deductibles on health insurance while it's comparably cheap and covers a lot.
          for the average man it is a better place to live than the US, i dare to claim.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>rent

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For the urbanite, I think Germany may be a better place to be. I'm not an urbanite. Can you purchase 50 acres in the countryside and build your own private shooting range, including full autos and 50s? Can you kill your own game and grow your own crops on this land? Can you shoot and bury any trespassers without legal ramification? If you honestly answer yes to these questions, my new life goal will be to return to my ancestral land.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>build your own private shooting range
            I have a 150 yard pistol/rifle range on the east side of my property and a 3 thrower sport clay range on the west side. Been thinking of adding a "rabbit" clay thrower in the middle, I've been grooming a nice evergreen bush for a few years to hide the thrower house.
            I haven't had a single euro verify that they could do that on their property.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'll bet you're in the 2nd or 3rd tax bracket and don't know how progressive income tax works.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>devoid of what some euroneet thinks is intellect
    >have a truck worth more than euroneet's mom's house
    >could frick euroneet's sister anytime

I'm fine with this tradeoff.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks makes weak men feel powerful.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's the shortest (overall length) heavy duty 4-door with 8' bed?

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>mass replier
    >something about being devoid of intelligence
    Pottery.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

https://i.imgur.com/LUDgDda.jpeg

>the vast majority of people who buy sports cars are never going to hit the track or touge
    Why yes, almost every sports car I see are hooning and uses their power and style for fun
    >the vast majority of people who buy jeeps aren't going offroading in them
    Because jeepgays are insufferable
    >the vast majority of people who buy a mercedes g-class isn't using it as the military vehicle it's supposed to be
    The current G-class is marketed as a luxury vehicle
    >the vast majority of people who buy cruising motorcycles aren't going cross-country with them
    Yes
    >the vast majority of people who buy dual sport motorcycles aren't actually using for on and off road activities
    Yes

Poor amerigolem take
    A redneck using his modern pickup to haul heavy wood/machinery/farm goods is pretty reasonable in my book. I don’t really care. All I can say is that I cringe at (same way you cringe at troons and numales) 70% of truck gays who are white collar suburbanites, and how overly defensive they get once you call them out as if it is out of severe insecurity. Almost as if most ameriod men are extremely effeminate.

You are poor and european

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Their brains are wired for the serf mindset. They can only comprehend things in terms of 'need', because they've spent 5000 years under the yoke of feudal land barons who would ration their daily bread based on need. The modicum of economic liberty they currently have is so alien to them that they think something is wrong if you're buying and enjoying things because on a subconscious level they know any day could be the day they wake up to a new aristocratic warlord declaring a new regime is in effect and all of their possessions are now the property of the state and is going to be repossessed. They live with the mindset of always needing to be ready to pack up and be forcibly relocated to a new village and new collective farm.

They are a broken people.

The iToddler mentality
      >u jealous cuz u poor lolololol u can’t afford(disregard I am in crippling debt)
      Guess there’s a big overlap between effeminate iToddlers and insecure tr00kers

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The truck-buying demographic and the apple user demographic are completely different. The fact that you conflate the two does, in fact, out you as a jealous third-worlder who uses a Chinese junk phone with a cracked screen.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

We can afford nice things when we don't have to pay for shit like TV and garbage bag licenses.

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Europoors dont have yards so they dont need trucks

39. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As compared to Europeans handing over half of theirs to bureaucrats?

40. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do Europoors love forking over half their paychecks to big government every month?

• 4 weeks ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

nice numbers

41. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>over half their paychecks
    Huh? Are Europeans actually this poor to think trucks are expensive?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Many (all?) countries in Europe have a displacement tax.
      There are countries were a 3.5L is a $6,500 yearly tax.
      Thats independent from registration or any other taxes
      A separate tax just for engine size.

42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So all this anti truck talk must be the new angle for these "walkable cities" hippies. I'm seeing a lot of hate thrown at trucks lately.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not me, I just hate how trucks, SUVs and and fricking EVs somehow became welcome here on DA. This is supposed to be an enthusiast board, not a place for fat homosexuals to discuss their commuter or work vehicle.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But I am enthusiastic about my truck, my dd, and my weekend car.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Same I love all my vehicles

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So....."automitive enthusiast" only applies to Miata and Chally Wally owners?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I don’t want to see vehicles on an auto board

43. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

American who owns a truck but doesn't haul. Reason I have it is for four reasons:
    - need 4x4 and Jeeps cost more
    - was cheaper than a comparable 4x4 SUV
    - bed is nice for hauling trash and other gross things as I can clean it with a hose, use it for this purposes weekly
    - yes I also own a wagon, but I need the extra clearance due to rutting in certain roads.
    I will say that I probably don't need the V8, but I occasionally use it, and it's nice on the highway. Do love Golf's though, but would only buy that as a fun car as it wouldn't meet my needs.

44. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Amerigolems
    I paid $15k cash for it???
    Anon trucks are a workaround around our tax law and emissions regulations, it's simple as that.

45. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What is the difference
    We make more money

46. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The fact that my truck makes homosexuals seethe just makes me like it even more

47. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Why are euros so poor and taxed to hell?
    Answer that one homosexual

48. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

triggered ivermectards itt

49. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>242 replies
    KEK eurocuckss are fricking seething at their poverty and socialists governments again

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hopefully they hooked both rear axles or it's going to get stuck going up a slight incline.

50. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I need a picture of a giant purple dragon farting while eating pizza inside of a car. Does anybody have one?

51. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

long vehicles are cool
    tall ass fricking trucks obstructing everyone’s view are fricking gay. and normies love being fricking gay (and safe hehe!) so these abominations are everywhere.

52. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do europoors keep inserting their gay homosexual way of life into things. Go be poor and drive tiny cars on your own please.

53. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>aaaaahhhhh they drive big vehicles that aren't maximally efficient I'm going insane aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

54. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

The people replying to you aren't even worth responding to. I also wouldn't be surprised if half of the truck replies in the thread are the "truck derangement syndrome" samegay schizo
    Marketing by manufacturers has worked so well on these morons that they will defend trucks and suvs until their early diabetic death.
    Why are these people on a car enthusiast board? Who fricking knows.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I mostly just come here to make fun of homosexuals like you

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why are these people on a car enthusiast board? Who fricking knows.
      >DA IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY ANTI TRUCK SAFESPACE

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sorry poorgay, but gas prices simply don't affect my budget. I spend more on plan B for your mom.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do you think that a someone can only be a true enthusiast if they like the same moronic shit that you like? Tell me your definition of an enthusiast car. "I don’t like seeing them" is not good enough. You can use the filter or you can frick off

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I actually do filter out truck threads. Lol. I filter out:
        >truck* | pickup* | trug* | carcuck*
        >silverado* | f150* | 4runner* | rav4*

My definition of an enthusiast car is any CAR that someone really into CARS likes. You and I can probably agree that being a car guy and being a tr*ck guy are completely separate subcultures. Car guys value speed, handling, aesthetics, racing, etc. Tr*ck guys value looking moronic, pretending to go offroad, owning the libs, and feeling like a mean tough big boy.

You would have had more of a point by saying that this is board is called auto and not car, where you'd be right. I may have been wrong classifying the board as a car focused board, but I'm still going to talk shit about trucks because I personally don't like them and it provides me entertainment farming replies from you morons.

This guy

I mostly just come here to make fun of homosexuals like you

https://i.imgur.com/aqmzav9.png

>Why are these people on a car enthusiast board? Who fricking knows.
        >DA IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY ANTI TRUCK SAFESPACE

is the easiest one of you to bait and the easiest to recognize. He'll reply to you multiple times, create the worst quality bait threads I've ever seen, then go jerk off into his truck's exhaust.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Being an enthusiast of either is not mutually exclusive. You can like both as much as you like, like me.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're right. I'd say it's less common.
            We both have our own points and at the end of the day this shit is really just personal opinion.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the problem is most "truck guys" like them for the exact same reasons women like cuckovers, which is they're big and make them feel safe and important on the road.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

lol this guys is seething so much

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/1VYhg8y.jpeg

[...]
            [...]
            >Median wealth
            holy europoor cope

Truck derangement syndrome samegay spotted

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mom that's him that's my cyberbully!

just made a couple of truck shillposts, make a couple more as you read this, opinions on this? BTW if you post seethe on them I will point out that you have Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I won't see them, they're filtered. I'm sorry that your truck derangement syndrome makes you act like this.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I must filter threads because DA is meant to be my anti-truck safespace!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You already used that image once in this thread. Why are you so low effort?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't need to high effort post to make europoors mad

55. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because when I'm in my TRUCK I am the invincible ruler of the road. I buy the 6.7L so everyone in my suburb knows I"M the boss and they know that I could be country if I wanted to. My spotlessly clean TRUCK, which in truth, I don't really need or have a use for, is a powerful symbol, indicative of my economic dominance among lesser beings. And as a resourceful American, I take pride in knowing that I COULD handle any tough truck situation that arises, even if it never does. Additionally, if any are so foolish as to cross my path, the fates of lesser vehicles and pedestrians are sealed. It's the end they chose. I care not about fuel economy, "Economy" doesn't enter the equation when I already took out a 96 month loan on $80,000 on 8,000 pounds of all American steel. Tell me son, what shits do I give about the price of diesel? From atop my high castle, my mobile command battleship, I look down upon your poor little econo box, so pitifully designed for maximum "efficiency" at the expense of your happiness. Do not even try to overtake me, because your feeble efforts will be met with coal rolled so black that you'll think it's night time. When I am in my TRUCK, I am in command. Yes, I am in a hurry, because my time is more valuable than yours, as evidenced by the amount I'm willing to invest in my personal transport. As such, I have the power to part traffic before me like I'm Moses himself. As they say, the higher the truck, the closer to God. My elevated position puts me nearer the clouds, in the company of angels, whilst you grovel in the dirt amongst the snakes and spiders. Why do I tailgate you? I'm scarcely even aware of your presence, no more than an elephant is aware of an ant. You were just a bump on the road. You and I are not the same.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

too many words.

56. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because we’ve convinced the dumbest Americans that their greatest virtue is to enrich their betters.
    See also: the fat sick hicks who are terrified of socialized medicine.

57. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car from 1st world country bigger than the 3rd world one
    >more news at 5

• 4 weeks ago
      civil engineering stuf

1 merkeldinar = 1.09 burgerbuck

58. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol, Europeans seething again. I never ceased to be amazed how much space America takes up in their brains, rent-free of course

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I guess if you were a colony you'd think about your colonizer a lot

59. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's funny how europoors seethe over trucks but they never post their 1.3L shitbox or admit what country they live in.

60. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *