Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Whoa! It's just like Mad Max!

• 2 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

it was a doccumentary but they glanced over the parts about fricking kangaroos.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>newbie tries to be edy to fit in
        LMFAO
        STFU you desperate newbie Gaped goose milhouse KEK
        D E S P E R A T E
        E
        S
        P
        E
        R
        A
        T
        E

• 2 weeks ago
          gonster

mental illness

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mad Max skipped all dangerous animals, it's Australia they should.jabe shown weird radiation effects, like violent alpacas (for some reason farmers like alpacas and they started raising them in new Zealand and Australia for their wool)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just like my favorite anime.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

these are the public housing Black folk that want a 79 series but can only afford a $500 dollar shitbox lpg falcon

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You got to be a doctor to afford a 79 series these days.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

patrols are superior in every way
        >lsd
        >i6
        >rwd

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

rb25 swap when

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

tb42 blow thru carb turbo coming up

3. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

surprised that's even legal I saw a video on YouTube where cops pulled some dude over and impounded his car because he had a V8 with a big filter sticking out the hood and the cop said the filter was a danger to pedestrians
    they towed and impounded the car kek

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Post video

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pigs killed Aussie car culture

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pigs/boomers

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like the average v6 F150 here in USA.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Local industry >>> local interest
    Another example is the massive (ridiculous tbh) market for off-road camper trailers in Aus -
    Boomers preferentially wasting money on the local lad

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ah yes, boomers and their $150,000 camper trailers that they take out once a year for a 3 day weekend.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You should see the pilots, doctors, and other white collar workers who buy million dollar overland rigs and never drive them, because their livelihood requires them to work nonstop and they're addicted to money and work.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's one that's always parked in the alley behind my apartment in one of Sydney's richest suburbs.
          It literally never leaves. Only time I see it moved is when he moves it from one parking spot to a better parking spot.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's one that's always parked in the alley behind my apartment in one of Sydney's richest suburbs.
          It literally never leaves. Only time I see it moved is when he moves it from one parking spot to a better parking spot.

It's not even the lack of time. It's just larping

People always larp and follow the fashion of the blue collar middle class white man. There's just the spark of God in them, unironically.

I mean, DA prefers a souped up family car over unobtainable exotic super cars

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

To some extent caravans hold their value fairly well, assuming you don't roll them because you're a shit driver or get hit by a road train
        Course if there is a hell for me it would probably involve towing anything around Australia... or just towing anything, anywhere really I can't stand trailers and caravans

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

want trugg, cant afford trugg

think global act local

it was a doccumentary but they glanced over the parts about fricking kangaroos.

wake in fright covers a few other angles

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Ah yes, boomers and their $150,000 camper trailers that they take out once a year for a 3 day weekend.

I don't get this.
      You can build something like this for $20k-25k yourself, including the base trailer and tools.
      And yet they charge prices past $100k

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Massive roo bar - roos are like 300kg and will genuinly total a car if you don't have a bar
    >CB aerials - no cell service outside of urban areas till fairly recently
    >snorkel - side roads flash flood without warning and may leave you stranded without the ability to ford
    >sun visor - bro it's straya the suns literally a death lazer
    >truckman top - keeps abbos off your tools
    >roof bars - for loading wood and ladders
    >all the lights - better to be seen when you have 60iq abbos drink driving
    >LED floodlights - means you can work at night and see roos and abbos before they see you
    Seems a perfectly planned out and practical vehicle to me mate

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't think you can carry much weight on top of a fibreglass ute canopy...then I see the flapper exhaust pipe sticking out

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What I find funny is that people understand that aussies have these big, and somewhat silly LOOKING bash bars because of kangaroos; but they still can't fathom why the United States has things that aussies or euros "don't need."
      >but how would you feel if you didn't have breakfast?

makes sense

• 2 weeks ago
        gonster

do yuros and aussies not have breakfast? if so that makes sense why they're so deranged, low blood sugar does a number on your reasoning ability

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bro you nailed it

I absolutely cannot stand that Westerners with extremely comfortable lives cannot fathom that other Westerners have to adapt their lives to avoid Black folk, abos, and to a lesser extent, Mexicans.

Well, the Muslims and Indians are now hitting critical mass over there, suddenly the Europeans aren't so smug anymore

London literally had a worse murder rate than most of the USA due to Africans with knives - but that doesn't stop Brits whining about guns

The goal of the white man is to get rich enough to live far away from Black folk.
        Unfortunately, israelites keep importing and transplanting them, and they ruin everything. I hope you all enjoyed high trust society while we had it - and that includes relatively safe roads. Enjoy the drunk Mexican wiping out half of your family and fleeing back over the border (again, after touching his niece)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The goal of the white man is to get rich enough to live far away from Black folk.
          >Unfortunately, israelites keep importing and transplanting them, and they ruin everything. I hope you all enjoyed high trust society while we had it - and that includes relatively safe roads. Enjoy the drunk Mexican wiping out half of your family and fleeing back over the border (again, after touching his niece)

agreed

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>see this stuff sometimes
      >it's always some boomer that has never left the city
      I think it's our equivalent of having a big pickup that they don't actually use to haul anything with or how there's that one house that has a giant camper that only moves once every 5 years.

All that shit is only necessary if you live in NT, and frick knows why anyone wants to do that.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because Aussie blokes are all insecure in their masculinity and probably gay

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

big truck means small dick amirite

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

picrel is not a big truck m8. I was more referring to the 1000s of dollars of worthless shit that aussies like to bolt onto their vehicles for clout and appearance

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whats the matter yank, dont you like seeing FREEDOM

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bruh that's frickin sick!

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

c**t
    u
    n
    t
    max mad
    a
    d
    max
    a
    x

c**t
    u
    n
    t

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the falcon ute is the greatest vehicle in motoring history

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fg most under rated one as well

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm actually doing something similar to my shitbox, but way more poor.
    >70 durometer spring rubbers to lift car slightly and double payload rating without sag
    >uprated rear shocks with more gas pressure to increase rear slightly
    >downsize to 16 inch rims
    >increase tire size and get all terrain tires
    >hitch install
    >walled and lockable hitch cargo carrier
    The costs are low compared to upgrading a vehicle entirely. It works well, just requires a wrench.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A quick glance at the thumbnail and it almost looks like a second gen Ram with a camper topper.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Apart from all the SuperCheap amber lights (musta got the whole carton), looks like a good rig for outback travel. t. ozgay.

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

When it comes to two way radios Aussies are the most moronic fricks on the planet
    >buy long ass antenna
    >Mount it to your bumper
    >more than half of the length is now covered by the metal mass of the body
    I don't wanna dive into the details but if you can't put an antenna right in the middle of a rooftop then at least put it somewhere without metal obstructions nearby.
    The "ausfailia style" mount as I call it massively reduces signal strenght, quality, range.
    I'm nit even a HAM gay but at least I took the time to learn the physical basics of CB radio

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I understand the physical basics, but having the antenna on the front bar has never limited my use of the radio yet. I've never lost comms and thought, "damn I really should have drilled a hole in my roof"

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It'd be cooler if it were more practical. Its made to look like it's built for off road, but it has dogshit clearance still and the lights on the bottom would be smashed to pieces.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *