why do burgers stroll over e39 so much? it's just a shitbox in EU

why do burgers stroll over e39 so much?
it's just a shitbox in EU

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

almost nobody in the us is buying your minimal spec 1.5 diesel and 1.8 gassers we like the e39s for the 3L i6

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Most E39s I see around here are the 6-cylinder diesel models 525d and 530d. Often the driver is a late teens or early 20s male who has deleted a muffler from the exhaust system and/or invested a lot of money into the stereo system.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You don't see the E39 that often anymore, unless you're like in Macedonia or some shit.
        It's all E60s nowadays

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm noticing a lot more e60's on the road in the past 2 years in florida. I do see the occasional e39. I'm trying to track down a clean 6 speed manual 540i.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>trying to track down a clean 6 speed manual 540i.
            >florida
            I saw one on craigslist in broward county a couple of days ago. Get on it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

shut up moron, USA is missing out on diesel models that would be reliable and cool base models with cloth seats and manual.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the E39 gas i6's are somewhat reliable, it's just the stuff around it that wasn't so good, mainly the whole cooling system that was made from some dogshit euro spec plastic that needed full replacement on every oil change.

US and other countries got better specs. In my country because of import taxes and luxury car tax, it wasn't worthwhile for BMW to attempt to sell base models, so there aren't really base models like Europe had.

Even the diesel models here came in a very high spec.

I think this is it, the other day I saw a picture of some turks in an E39 (euro plates) with cloth seats, that's something you don't see in USA.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the 3 liters are still cheap here
      you can get slightly rusty ones for 2k euro

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>we like the e39s for the 3L i6
      You misspelled "4.4 and 4.9L V8s"

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The V8 engines are varying degrees of shit, the M5 V8 is okay though

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Also BMW's steering racks > their steering boxes

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm partial to the older steering boxes, then again I like older "four eyes" BMWs over the "modern" lidded lights cars like the E36 and onwards

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

E28 and E30 coupe are among my favorite looking BMWs but I've never driven either. Apparently the steering boxes on the V8 E39s aren't too bad, it's just that their racks were the best in the business.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

issa foreign

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You are confusing the E39 for E36

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Despite being a rental spec piece of shit with maccas on all 4 and being built to the lowest standards possible, it looks really Nice. There is value in owning a good looking car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are you mc'ds morons being wrong on purpose? it's rear multilink, Bmw hasn't used mcpherson rear since the e34.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My piece of fricking garbage that shares a platform with intrepids and mitsushitties has a rear multi and almost all of the suspension design/parts are taken from merc E-class parts bins of the mid 00s.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

E34 is semi trailing arm not McPherson you stupid little shit

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

BMW in burger land means, Black Mans Wish

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nah, blacks are drawn to Mercedes here.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have not once ever seen a black man drive a BMW, it's always Mexicans or white kids pretending to be Mexican.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Beaner Man's Wish

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

blacks here all buy mercedes in black and with blacked out wheels.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

US and other countries got better specs. In my country because of import taxes and luxury car tax, it wasn't worthwhile for BMW to attempt to sell base models, so there aren't really base models like Europe had.

Even the diesel models here came in a very high spec.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hijacking this thread real quick:
    Is the E92 a good first car?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes, depending on the engine and the ability of working on cars/thickness of wallet

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

3L V6 218HP, my dad is a retired mechanic. I’m located Germany if that matters

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>V6
          Check again my negger.
          I'm vetting it's the diesel with those figures, 330d?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

2.5L apparently

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The petrol engines are okay, nothing really wrong with them if they're looked after

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes, inline 6, not v6.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oh got it. I’m a car noob, thought a 6 cylinder is always called V6 lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Its just the different formation, very simple when you think about it where these names come from

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah that’s what I thought right after reading your comment. Makes sense

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like the N53 - best avoided, unless your dad has a lot of free time and patience. There's lots to go wrong, and the injectors in particular always go bad and are expensive to replace

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah just get the 3.0L N52 and the 6 speed and you’re set. N53 is okay too if you have $3k to replace the injectors down the line. Avoid the N54 unless you have lots of patience and money. Avoid the 4 cylinders. Avoid xDrive.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

N54 > N52

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Power? Sure.
          In everything else? A liability.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

In charm.
            Luv me N54.
            Shrimple as.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>direct injected turbocharged overcomplicated monstrosity
            >charm
            Sure thing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
  8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the ultimate village moron car east of the oder river

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

same reason europoors drool over ecoboost mustang like if they were supercars

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *