Why do Europeans drive like psychopaths in the passing lane?

Why do Europeans drive like psychopaths in the passing lane? I watch them constantly tailgate each other and nearly cause accidents while I cruise in the right lane.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Passing lane? No such thing in Europe. There are two lanes and both are meant to be used at the same speed limit (10 under what the sign says).

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here in Poland you can be doing 150 in a 110 and people will run you off the road in the left lane

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Are you moronic, literally totally opposite everyone drives always 10kmh over the limit and right lane is just for overtaking. Where in europe you even live? Im in finland.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Norway. We are arguably the worst in all of Europe at left lane hogging and doing below speed limit while in it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>right lane is just for overtaking
        Kuka ohittaa oikialta

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Meni oikea ja vasen sekasin

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Illegal to overtake in the right lane in The Netherlands. And yes, obnoxiously tailgating while flashing your lights in the left lane is a national hobby here. Bonus points if you do it in a shitbox to some BWM/Merc/Audi c**t.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

its only illegal if you get caught moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Illegal to overtake in the right lane in The Netherlands
        If there's nothing on the right lane I will fricking do it. I have "broken the law" numerous times simply by going the speed limit on the right lane because slow-poke homosexuals will not get off the left lane.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It is kinda weird how small gaps people seem to be comfortable leaving on the left lane. Like literally less than car length gaps at 130 km/h speeds. Had 4 car train go past me few weeks ago in absolutely dog shit wether. Huge amounts of slush between lanes and even on the left lane, yet the three following cars were all at maximum one car length from the first car. I'd expect to see something that dumb in Poland, not in Funland.

Meanwhile I was croozing along my adaptive cruiseat max distance setting.

wow u r a bad ass such cool ^^

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'd expect to see something that dumb in Poland, not in Funland.

Pole here. Can confirm this happens here often.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I've driven only once in Poland and average polack seemed to have a death wish. Overtaking to blind corners or crests, driving shitty cars at 120km/h on 80km/h roads etc. Its was not very comfy. Strong 3rd world energy really, just ignoring everything because I MUST GO FAST

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Goddamn Black person just wait a sec untill the guy at the front of the train bullies their way through. No need to scare the frick out of the mellow dude in the second lane when you go all right just to pass.

Yes poland is in EU its european.

Its Europe like Alabama is American. Noticed this a lot where Poorlands on youtube start citing their shit tier traffic laws as 'European'.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is what every 400 series highway in Ontario is luke too tbh

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Europeans? You've never been up near Boston. 4 lanes + 1 exit ramp = 5 passing lanes and if you're poking around, doing 80mph in a 65 zone, you're getting passed by everyone.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are Americans so gay?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They worship brown people and troonys

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

American culture is centred around Black folk
        https://vocaroo.com/15IJ3EJS3tPm

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Please don't remind us. It's truly vile.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

AI George dubya pasta is so incredibly based too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And israelites

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Going from purely Youtube dashcam footage, Americans and the Chinese are the most psycho drivers, Russians also but its more acceptable for them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Spent a few weeks in Poland 5 years ago. I'm an American. I would call the driving in Poland as "apologetic-aggressive". As long as you use your turn signals, people let you in, even if it seems they're tailgating. If they screw up, which I saw many crazy screw-ups, they apologized instead of raging like in USA. I did a lot of defensive driving there.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are you in the passing lane if you're slower than me? move over, stay right except for passing. also no speedlimits

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Europeans
    >picture from Poland

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes poland is in EU its european.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Europeans
        >picture from Poland

I'd say Poland instead of UKposting, is above US batting average for figuring out the whole EU thing.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Europe has higher speed limits
    >Europe doesn't have ALL WAY STOP SIGNS every 20 seconds and barely any stop signs at all
    >Europe still has much fewer fatalities per passenger mile
    Europe > USA
    try again next time

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>stop signs are like, bad!
      what?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

stopping because a whimsy sign told you is top cuckoldry

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You stop so someone doesn't tbone you in the intersection and fricking kill you. Not because there's a sign.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Stop signs are almost always unnecessary and could just be replaced by a yield sign. The whole city of Paris had a single stop sign before they got rid of it too.
        And all-way stop intersections are some of the most moronic shit in existence. According to Wikipedia they mostly only exist in the US, Canada, South Africa and Liberia, so only in proper shitholes. Imagine making people come to a complete halt when there is not another car within a mile from you. Just give people on one road priority and make those on the other yield. Yield, not stop. Or use priority to the right, which sucks too but not nearly as hard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *