Why do I hate them? >Because they represent bloat and style over functionality. >Because they look tacky.

Why do I hate them?

>Because they represent bloat and style over functionality.
>Because they look tacky.
>Because they are plastic and excessively electronic.

A man thinks in terms of functionality and efficiency, not in terms of projecting unexisting wealth or power. Kei trucks are unironically more manly. These hueg trucks are a symptom of an increasingly feminized society.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

90% of the people who own these do not actually use them for their original purpose and never will.

You can blame government for them being this way now.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

90% of people that own sports cars rarely if ever exceed 90mph
      90% of people that own vans rarely if ever use it for it’s intended purpose (kidnapping) so what’s your point?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> kidnapping
        You can’t kidnap dead bodies

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Great point. Sports cars are really the ultimate larpmachines, not trucks. At least the average truck user, who doesn't haul, still spends his commute in a vehicle which is high, safe, spacious, and plush. Trucks are amazing for commuting and getting groceries if you're rich enough to afford it. The worst you can say about them in those roles is that it's wasteful and excessive.

On the other hand, sports car drivers who don't race are actually riding around in a vehicle which is cramped, stiff, low, and impractical, just for the purpose of larping, and don't even enjoy a nice commute or shopping experience. And I will say that if you didn't buy a motorcycle then I already know you're not serious about having fun or going fast.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>safe,
          What is rollover

Also, they are only safe because they have become the standard. Normal, regular fricking cars are at a disadvantage against these XXL larping machines that you only use for the McDonald's drive through

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How many rollovers do you see? Cause I generally don’t see that many, it’s all intersection accidents and guardrail strike type of stuff on the highway.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Cause I generally don’t see that many,
            I'm pretty sure anecdotal experience isn't statistically significant in this matter.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well anecdotally you are a homosexual and it’s pretty significant

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Very low impulse-control truckold behavior. Do better!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who said anything about being a truckold?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dude, rollovers are extremely rare compared to crashes with other cars. You have to be driving like a maniac in very specific circumstances to roll a truck over by accident.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dude you aren't hauling construction supplies for a project 2 hrs away with a fricking kei
    >t. signing my F150 over to my LLC soon

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And would you say your experience is normal in the truck owner world...?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Don't care my truck lives on dirt and is either on its way to a payload or on its way back with it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>LLC

Your CPA is fricking you and you don't even realize it.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you have to understand OP got cucked by a big truck. that's why big trucks live rent-free in his head.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like my truggs. Cool opinion though man!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

King status

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm jealous.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

99% of truck drivers have soft hands.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Salty europoor hours I see, sorry you can get luxury cruisers that have some practicality like half tons to workhorses like 1 tons pretty easily and mog most thing especially at that price point.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You make it sound like someone is holding a gun to your genitals, all but forcing you to buy one of these. Then you completely eviscerate what little credulity you had by declaring Kei trucks to be"manly".

FFS OP. Nobody gives a frick what you drive, they just want you to stop driving 5 under in the passing lane and to learn to use your turn signals.
    (Image Semi Related)

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

TDS thread

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *