Anonymous

>drowns in the ocean
    >"I thought you liked water"

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're oversocialized children

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's more like excessive swearing is used instead of wit or edginess.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Swearing, used right, can either used to emphasize a point or provide comedy with an unexpected response.

Having 80% of your dialog be swearing kills any chance for either of those outcomes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Swearing, used right, can either used to emphasize a point or provide comedy with an unexpected response

This. Take a look at The Big Lez Show, it swears just as 10x more than half of Vivziepop's work but it at least goes to show how it handles its comedic writing much well. Even not being afraid on tackling in such harder subject matters or topics such as drugs and goes deep on it which makes Hazbin or any work from Vivzie looked more juvenile with its subject matter while recklessly utilizing cussing or other mature elements as shock values asides for haha xD lmao.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Even not being afraid on tackling in such harder subject matters or topics such as drugs
        Tell me you didn't watch the show without telling me you didn't watch the show

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's more swearing in a minute of Rick & Morty than an episode of any other adult show but Youtube zoomers worship it, just don't give them too much credit

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Swearing is for trashy trailer people.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm amazed that Ren & Stimpy barely had any swearing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It had in the adult party cartoon

• 2 months ago
      truteal

Kids Network

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because it's fricking lame and it's only used to make HELL ITSELF seem less bad. Why d you think it's mandatory to have the word hell in every children's movie now? Why do you think every "children's" show is satanic as frick? But no matter what, people are born good, and they can tell that this shit is backwards so they hate it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Neither of her shows are marketed at children, christcuck

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I didn't even say anything about her(I was legit talking about the gay house and like "devil dinosaur" and molly mcgee and shit like that), but she still came into your mind. This is because her shows ARE marketed towards children and everyone knows that. Fricking sing alongs on pooptube and shit. Who do you think you're fooling?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I was legit talking about the gay house and like "devil dinosaur" and molly mcgee and shit like that
          This satanic panic LARPing didn't work with Harry Potter back in 2003 and it's not going to work now, sorry
          >This is because her shows ARE marketed towards children and everyone knows that
          They're not.
          >Fricking sing alongs on pooptube and shit.
          Don't make cartoonists self-censor because you people are dumb and can't regulate what your kids see on the internet. You sound like those moronic hicks who blamed Beavis for their idiot kids burning their trailer park house down in 1994 or whatever

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're not a very good shill, because everything you just said was desperate and pathetic bullshit. Kys. Everyone knows exactly what is bullshit about everything you just said you moron! Frick man you're such an idiot.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Eceleb threads should be punishable by death

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Guys I think viziepop is mad some randos are making fun of her.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I just think it's funny that DA used to hate censorship and now they unironically think like pic related

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Younger millenials are pussified b***hes. You see constant "ewwww yucky violence but not enough sex wtf is wrong with americans!" from weebs when the based weebs of old loved gorno anime like Hellsing etc. Bunch of limp wristed sissies, no wonder most of them are on HRT.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i unironically believe that violence is worse than sex in media.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Neither are bad

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Frick man I fricking don't fricking know and I don't give a fricking shit you moronic little b***h homosexual
    now give me upvotes

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anonymous if it was written by DA:

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They hate lazy writing

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *