Why do normies look at crossovers and think they look good?

Why do normies look at crossovers and think they look good? It doesn't even feel like a car it looks like a gay bubble and drives like a matchbox car

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They don't care what their cars look or drive like as long as they're not horrifically offensive to look at like the Aztek, and get them and their family/stuff where they need to go. Cars are no more than appliances to them, they give this as much thought as you or I would our dishwasher or fridge.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I had a nissan rogue once and a few people actually told me they really liked my car and wanted something like it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>they give this as much thought as you or I would our dishwasher or fridge.
      I spend days, if not weeks researching any major purchase

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This. I'm not gonna buy a bloated ugly piece of shit fridge either

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>they give this as much thought as you or I would our dishwasher
      You should put a lot of thought into who you're marrying anon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Honestly aztec looked good next to a modern blazer.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People are poorer than they were in the past in real terms, so I would guess they want a car that can reach a compromise for everything, but excel at nothing.

>The gay egg car may not get exactly as good fuel economy as a comparable sedan or traditional hatchback, but it's close enough.
    >The gay egg car may not be as spacious as a Minivan, but it can still comfortably seat my crying babies (or dogs, because this is 2024 and we don't have children).
    >The gay egg car has the all magical AWD that definitely makes me good at driving in the snow, but it isn't as offensively large as a full size SUV.

In a way these vehicles really are a great symbol of our era. Gay and ugly, but also boring.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

At least sedans didn't compromise on what it was, a point a to b vehicle, and didn't pretend to be something it wasn't

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

To me sedans look gay. Like they completed the car then went, aw look we can put a cute lil trunky on the end for you to keep your purse and makeup in. Like it's just a pointless ass on the end of the car that's not even all that practical. The hatchback design has more trunk space obviously, so why cuck the end of the car in half? Seems like a dead design, a holdover from the 1950s when they first started adding trunks to appeal to female buyers who had to haul their huge purses and makeup collections around. Or maybe it's a fat American adaptation of the German buggy? It's fricking ugly and gay.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>. Or maybe it's a fat American adaptation of the German buggy?
          I think sedans might have been more popular here (EU) than in the US since the SUV/Pickup truck trend took over.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This, I don’t get sedans.
          Get a hatchback or an estate.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The origin of sedans

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>hatchback
            All the cons of the sedan and the estate with none of the pros.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

cool thing about sedans is that they don't need rear wipers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nor to heat/cool the volume behind rear seats.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>cute lil trunky
          >caprice
          You're moronic.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a lifted wagon, the ultimate most practical car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

no
      it's an uglier hatchback with 1 cm more ground clearance and plastic cladding

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

bump

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hatchbacks are GAY as FRICK

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wagons are the best family car

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is my everyday conundrum, my friend.
    Even if you don't understand shit about cars there's no way you'd find this appealing over, say, an Alfa Giulia.
    I can't think of anything else but some sort of mass hypnosis or psyop, I'm going full schizo.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>there's no way you'd find this appealing over, say, an Alfa Giulia.
      There is if you actually need cargo space, or head room or the ability to seat more than 2 people comfortably.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yer a schizo, ‘arry

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It looks fine to me. Just another boring bland car.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>drives like a matchbox car
    Matchbox cars handle like they're on rails anon

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mine looks good and drives good

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *