Why do people buy unreliable German car instead of reliable Toyota in your country?

Why do people buy unreliable German car instead of reliable Toyota in your country?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they are of Turkish descent

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

toyota just had the biggest recall and fines in it's entire history impacting millions of cars

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because it’s German*

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I just bought a fricking Daihatsu that was revealed to be unsafe. Japs couldn't be trusted anymore

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For the badge

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why would i want fwd camry if i can buy rwd german car for same price from same segment

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Corolla and Civic are the dream car for the average brazilian

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they're marketed and perceived as "luxury" and there's nothing more that the Finnish mongolcattle loves more than being able to feel and be perceived as upper class without actually having the money to be upper class.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Isn't that because only models that are treated as luxury are sold in Japan?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes because those are sold as lexus and lexus doesnt have same status for cattle as german cars

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Only a few people in Japan own Lexus.
          And most of them are used cars.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Because its made for western market, you have same cars just sold under toyota badge, zoomers are importing lot of those here like celsiors and crowns.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

For example, these cheap cars are not sold in your country.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

words from a country where the average age of cars is among the highest in EU and toyota is the most popular brand

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Japanese reliability is a meme. You spend an extra 15,000$ on a new Japanese car than your American car. Why? Because alledgedly it will go to 800,000KM on the engine? No one keeps cars that long. No one keeps a car longer than 15 years anymore. It will be traded in for a new car.

Lets just say the American car does run into probpems before the Japanese car. Do you reaply think the replacement parts and labour will cost the same as the extrs price of a Japanese car? It woupd be less than 1000$ to fix it...and guess what it will last a long time.

I have a Chevrolet Malibu. 2013. I spent 6000$ on it. It was 300,000KM and so far hasnt had any major issues. I do the Brakes and Rotors myself. I have replaced the EVAP purge solenoid/valve and charcoal cannisters myself. Other than that no issues. I have spent less than 750$ on all these parts and 0$ on labour.

If I wanted to buy a used Jaoanese car around this time of equal KM on engine it would have been an 11,000-13000$ car. Thats unreasonable to charge a car that much more because people just keep saying "But dey reliable..." if you repeat a lie 1,000,000 times its believable. Theres nothing special about them.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think Germany upper class cars are overpriced too, but to act like they aren't nice is silly

also we have reasonably priced car brands too, Opel, and sometimes VW

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

German cars are pieces of shit that break down if you look at them wrong.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I bought a German car once and my parents once.
        As a result of owning it, there were a lot of repairs to electronic components.
        But other than that, it seemed no different from a Japanese car

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Japanese do electronics better, simple as.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I think German cars would be comparable if they reduced the quality of their interiors and spent more money on electronic components like Japanese cars.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Isn't that simply choosing the cheapest car?
    Of course, this includes low repair costs.
    In Japan, VWs are a little more expensive than Japanese cars of the same class.
    However, they are much cheaper than in the past.
    However, repair costs are higher than those of Japanese cars.
    This is probably due to the large number of cars sold.
    In Europe, we expect repair costs to be higher than those of Japanese cars.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because of turbofolk and general turkish culture

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lexus is more reliable

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

honest question why doesnt people that commute in insane traffic just buy gyrocopters

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think this Prius C was also sold only in some countries.
    It is currently the best car in Japan in terms of actual fuel economy.
    But it is very donkey.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they look very meh

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *