2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It means get out of the left lane you useless brown

• 1 month ago
      Greased Geese

where do i buy the tom and jerry mallet that deleted this mans neck

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Funny, campers and high beam gaylords constantly are brown. Always ALWAYS Rican. They are such shitty drivers if they don't get their dicks leaked every 5 hours.

NPCs lack future-planning abilities, such as what might happen if they follow too closely and the car ahead needs to slam the brakes.

>woman driver can see over my car
      >is not aware of car in front holding up traffic
      >gets mad at me and rides my ass to force me to go fast
      >remember women are stupid
      >continue to drive behind 1,000,000 real old white man in a Buick Century.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

NPCs lack future-planning abilities, such as what might happen if they follow too closely and the car ahead needs to slam the brakes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yup. I live in a big timber production area and I've seen "people" riding all the way under overhanging poles on the back of log trucks at 45mph on multiple occasions.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Opposite day today? npcs go below or at the speed limit and never move over

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There are more than one behaviour routine

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

NPCs have a lack of situational awareness, like not realizing they're in the left lane impeding traffic.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You braindead homosexuals always say this. I could be going 95 and you still ride my ass like a moron in your American queer mobile (F-150.)

Just admit you're dumb and your life will improve once you understand your place in society as the slave class.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Going fast isn't a reason to ride the left lane.
          Pass, then move over. Pass again when necessary. Simple as. State law.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

In euroland we'll get 1 meter from your bumper and flash lights/honk horn.

Everyone understands, nobody rides left lane. Why do Americans get so but hurt about getting called out for being wrong?

That's not how it works but ok.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Can your feeble mind comprehend this sign?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vyHvOMS.jpeg

Or this one?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This image confuses and enrages the "MOVE OVER" poster
            They cannot comprehend a situation where it's not possible to move over, or that the road may even be single lane
            Yet they still continue to tailgate like the mindless NPCs they are

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You know what's cool, is if you kept right except to pass you.....be able to fricking pass
            Honestly center passing lane cruisers make more traffic than left lane Black folk, but it's all the same fruit of the ape tree

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A perfect example of one of the NPC "MOVE OVER" posters.
            Traffic across all three lanes is travelling at the same speed due to congestion. Yet the NPC tailgater still thinks he can somehow move twice the speed of the flow of traffic if the people in front of him magically move over into a space that isn't available. Never mind that there is congestion for the entire length of the motorway.
            Additionally, while travelling down a single lane road, the NPC will also tailgate the person in front, believing it will force them to speed up, even though the person in front may be safely following from a distance and matching the speed of other motorists in front of themselves.

Both of these situations confuse and enrage the NPC "MOVE OVER" posters.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Traffic across all three lanes is travelling at the same speed due to congestion
            No, traffic is congested because you have clogged the passing lanes
            If no one in cruising center or left, suprise suprise, you can actually fricking pass. The problem is no one wants to get back over, one, and two, Black folk actually GET INTO THE CENTER PASSING LANE ON PURPOSE so they have to think less.

>you can't go 45mph on I76
            Why not?
            >find another route
            No.

Because at that speed you are basically standing still and present a clear danger to yourself and others. I've seen tickets written for not keeping up with the flow of traffic.
            Like I said, find another route until they respeed the road

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Turns out I've been arguing with a liberal city dweller.
            My bad. You deserve all the hardships you face on the roads.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Or this one?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

In euroland we'll get 1 meter from your bumper and flash lights/honk horn.

Everyone understands, nobody rides left lane. Why do Americans get so but hurt about getting called out for being wrong?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

FRICK YOU b***h I'M THE BOSS OF THIS LANE TAKE YOUR EUROSISSY 999CC ASS AND GET THE FRICK OUT OF MY SIGHT

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is the 999CC car too fast?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

your average bbc slinging hood homie has 5 more cylinders in his car and 6 more inches in his pants
            keep working your ass off maybe you'll be able to afford a 4cyl instead of a 3cyl

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>4 cylinders is five more than three
            What did the hood slinger mean by this?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That white people who pretend to be from "the hood" are more pathetic than actual homies who came from the projects. I don't care for racism or being called Black person, but praising hood culture as an "everybody" thing is more stupid.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Oh, I realize. In fact I'm doing it on purpose because I spotted you weaving in and out of traffic behind me because you're in such a rush so I thought I'd give you some time to calm down and take it slow.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I only have to weave because people clog the center and left passing lanes, and I always return right. If you guys kept right, it would be a normal pass, but I"M not gonna hang out in a passing lane just cause I'm gonna pass you soon, I return right. It's not weaving, it's being WHITE

[...]
          That's not how it works but ok.

It's exactly how it works, and just in the same way there shouldn't be any yeild signs because it should be that fricking obvious, we shouldn't have to have signs like this but now we do

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>t. NPC

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

NPCs buy new cars that let them get away with it with their safety nannies

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Had to get in a car with my mother in law driving this past weekend and she was doing this shit at 70 mph. The car can beep all it wants but it's not going to save these moronic boomers following 0.3 seconds behind the car in front of them.

If something had happened then she wouldn't have had the time or reaction speed to even take her foot off the gas before rear ending someone.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Why do people do this?
    They can't tailgate you if they are in front of you.
    Take some time and think about that.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Extremely low IQ, no foresight, can't process that anything exists beyond the object immediately in front of them

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they're self-absorbed c**ts

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP's pic taker lacks both empathy and foresight as they are blocking the person behind them.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why do people use their mirrors to stare at other peoples faces while they drive its a mystery for the ages if you didnt want to see the person in the car in your mirror you probably fricked up your mirror set-up

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're trying to signify that you're going too fast and should slow down. I always oblige them.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They think it makes them go faster

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It does

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

2 seconds of commute, multiplied by 2 trips, multiplied by 300 days, multiplied by 10 years is 200 hours, so you're correct
        I concede

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do you not have super bright LED's in your backup lights + the blinkers converted to 2 additional backup lights, with the tail to turn mod for maybe $40.

I have 9300 lumens in my 4 backup lights, hardwired to a switch. Even in the daytime, it blinds the driver and they back off. Effective in Miami, where no other method gets them to stop
    > brake check
    > wiper fluid
    > slow down from 80mph to 50mph
    > etc

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drive?
    Cause it's fun

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

To see which one of you homosexuals in front of me is holding up traffic.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>driving the speed limit in the rightmost lane of 3
    >other two lanes completely empty
    >still tailgated
    why are people like this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yesterday I had a guy follow me until I coasted down to 10 blasting his horn and putting on a rave with his headlights while I was in the right lane. He only went around when an exit ramp came up so he could pass on the right. Most have been European.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They are probably drafting you to save fuel

https://i.imgur.com/aMJQJFZ.png

I only have to weave because people clog the center and left passing lanes, and I always return right. If you guys kept right, it would be a normal pass, but I"M not gonna hang out in a passing lane just cause I'm gonna pass you soon, I return right. It's not weaving, it's being WHITE

[...]
      It's exactly how it works, and just in the same way there shouldn't be any yeild signs because it should be that fricking obvious, we shouldn't have to have signs like this but now we do

>It's not weaving, it's being WHITE
      Accusing someone of weaving when they are making correct lane changes is classic slow driver privilege

https://i.imgur.com/qA2iVhk.jpeg

[...]

This image confuses and enrages the "MOVE OVER" poster
      They cannot comprehend a situation where it's not possible to move over, or that the road may even be single lane
      Yet they still continue to tailgate like the mindless NPCs they are

The concept of correct lane usage confuses the trafficgay. Congestion is not the normal state of driving, no matter how much you radar cruise control loving automatic transmission driving brake-gas-brake-gas homosexuals force it to be. If all you npcs cars exploded the instant you were passed on the inside all traffic would be fixed forever

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I highly doubt the woman in the new Mitsubishi Outlander that was tailgating me in the right lane even knows what drafting is

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Congestion is not the normal state of driving
        Lmao you cannot be fricking serious. We don't all live in a double wide in a town of 5,000. No wonder you don't understand anything holy frick lmao

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It is if there are too many cars on the road. It's quite simple.
          Deal with it and stop tailgating in traffic you braindead Black person NPC.

It is unavoidable in some situations but the truth is the collective driving habits of people create traffic. You can especially see it at night on the highways near major cities when there isn't even that much volume of traffic, but rather people just being in the fricking way which creates clusters of traffic.

You can observe traffic change in your immediate area if you drive smart, use proper lanes, coast with a gap in front of you and go easy on the brakes instead of accelerating and then jamming on the brakes. If you and some people ahead/behind you do this as well, you will see your lane begin to move faster and flow better in traffic.

Driving smart is better and does reduce congestion. Shit traffic conditions aren't impossible to alleviate, just learn to drive better, expand your situational awareness, and view traffic and driving behavior of yourself and those around you on a grander and strategic scale.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah no shit. This thread is about tailgating NPCs that need to slam on their brakes, thus causing a massive accordion effect causing a 2 mile line of standstill traffic.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I can’t merge like a zip
          >I can’t keep a proper following distance
          >I can’t keep to the inside lane unless passing
          >I can’t give way before changing lanes
          >I can’t engine brake so I just slam the brakes whenever the driver in front of me slows at all
          >I can’t ever miss my exit so I have to cut someone off to get to it
          >I use radar cruise control to outsource my shit driving to a computer that does all of these things even worse
          >I drive an automatic so I’m always in too high of a fear so can’t slow down without brakes
          >I drive in traffic by pressing the brake then pressing the gas then pressing the brake then pressing the gas

This is you and traffic is your fault. Go frick yourself.

[...]
          It is unavoidable in some situations but the truth is the collective driving habits of people create traffic. You can especially see it at night on the highways near major cities when there isn't even that much volume of traffic, but rather people just being in the fricking way which creates clusters of traffic.

You can observe traffic change in your immediate area if you drive smart, use proper lanes, coast with a gap in front of you and go easy on the brakes instead of accelerating and then jamming on the brakes. If you and some people ahead/behind you do this as well, you will see your lane begin to move faster and flow better in traffic.

Driving smart is better and does reduce congestion. Shit traffic conditions aren't impossible to alleviate, just learn to drive better, expand your situational awareness, and view traffic and driving behavior of yourself and those around you on a grander and strategic scale.

This. If you’ve ever driven really early in the morning on a weekday you might see a magical time where thousands of cars and trucks are all doing an appropriate speed on the highway and not being homosexuals

Yeah no shit. This thread is about tailgating NPCs that need to slam on their brakes, thus causing a massive accordion effect causing a 2 mile line of standstill traffic.

And thats you, since you think thats normal

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

moron detected

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stay behind me, cuck.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In these situations I put the hazard lights on. For some reason this enrages the beloved NPCs.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Those are adults teaching you you're in the wrong lane or going too slow for the road, either the actual limit or what the 'house rule' has been determined to be. No, I don't care what the sign says, you can't go 45mph on I76, find another route

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>you can't go 45mph on I76
      Why not?
      >find another route
      No.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drive faster or move over

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It is funny to me that people can't follow the most simple traffic law. But the speeders are in the right, since when they see a cop on the side of the road and slam on the breaks to get down to the speed limit. If you are so right and such a bad ass, why slow down. Show that cop , that you are a man for going fast.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Anyone who uses "breaks" for "brakes" deserves to be shot.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

When a chimp nigs out you gonna lose your life over it? Same with pigs. Speeding is fine but try and explain that to someone who got all Cs in high school, didn't wanna real job, and wanted automatic authority without dying for Israel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't "break" in front of cops because it shows weakness

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Probably because you’re driving too fricking slow

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because you goddamn left-lanelet slowgaylets never get the FRICK out of the passing lane until I cut you off at 100mph and spray rocks all over your paint.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You aren't where you belong on the road and are impeding faster traffic and/or because the person behind you is aggressive and wants to drive faster

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I either drive really slow to frustrate them, or I pull over to let them pass then tailgate them. I sometimes run them off the road. Frick tailgaters.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If you'd just stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, you wouldn't get tailgated you slowgaylet

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It is simple. If you are being tailgated, you are in the way. Consider moving out of the way. You get to drive more relaxed, and the other person gets to carry on their merry way. Everyone gets what they want.

Too bad ego gets evolved.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what's with morons thinking people only tailgate in the left lane?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No matter what lane it is if you’re getting tailgated then you’re just a weeblet slowgaylet that is going too fricking slow now get the frick out of the way

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you forgot the roundel and angel eyes bit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I’m not that guy though

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're just stupid.
    They're the kids in school that would huff aerosol fumes.
    They don't comprehend that the person they're tailgating is much more patient than they are and are willing to go even slower if they're tailgated. Always slow down and teach the tailgater a lesson about patience.
    If somebody is sitting behind me at a reasonable distance I'll speed up to the limit and/or let them pass. But if they want to drive unsafely and tailgate me we can both go 10 under. 15 under if they flick their lights. I'm in no hurry and enjoy watching their impotent rage in my mirror. Not going to reward low impulse control Black personbrains

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why do you think you're the mature one when you've decided to actively antagonize someone?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Its not antagonize its conditioning a dog to behave

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

nah you're just an entitleed homosexual, instead just stop whatever it is you're clearly doing wrong

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm driving at a reasonable speed. If someone thinks they can intimidate people into driving at dangerous speeds then they deserve to be conditioned not to do that. I don't care if it upsets you, hopefully you learn one day how to behave yourself on public roadways. You want to go really fast and act like a low impulse control Black personbrain, then buy some time at the racetrack

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Are you driving in the correct lane? The far right one? Are cars around you all doing much much faster than you? I'm not gonna pretend people don't ever tailgate for no reason, but nine times outta ten, there absolutely is

I simply don't udnerstand how you can take this approach but don't understand that YOU"RE being conditioned to not be a slow homosexual in passing lanes

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They're not doing a very good job because I'm in control and I go slower each time someone tailgates me.
            The fact of the matter is that if you enter the danger zone of less than two full seconds I slow down until you are a full two seconds behind me. If you don't want to drive safe I force you to drive safe. You can cry and seethe and ape out all you want but at the end of the day I am in total control. But hey feel free to drive into the ditch or through glass on the shoulder to try and pass me if you're an especially low impulse control gorilla

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then you're being antagonistic instead of admitting you're wrong doing
            You're not forcing them to drive safely, you're adding fuel to the road rage fire and there are more than the two of you homosexuals on the road. If it's bothering you so much, pull over. In the same way tailgaters aren't going to change your entitled mind, you won't convice someone you're not in the way by being more in the way
            It's very easy for morons like you to do this because the ones that actually end up getting hurt are the innocent folks around you that aren't in a dick measuring contest.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes, I understand that you WANT me to pull over or get out of your way so you can drive recklessly and endanger everyone else. That's crystal clear. But I won't let you. I am in control and I have all the patience and all the time in the world. We will both go slower and slower until you figure out how to drive at least 2 seconds behind me. Then and only then will we slowly speed back up to the speed limit if you can continue to behave yourself. Then, if you're a good dog, will I let you go around me. Good doggies get treats. Bad doggies get punished

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I am in control
            boomer confirmed
            >whyyyyy are there consequences to my actionnnnnns
            This is why your grand kids don't call to listen to your monologues.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You need to work on your reading comprehension

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You need to work on your reading comprehension
            slower
            traffic
            keep
            right

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>drive recklessly and endanger everyone else
            No that's you being antagonistic, I simply would like to pass

Been doing it for 30 years and I've somehow managed to survive so far so I will continue doing it.
            Turns out people that act tough on the road are pussies 99.9999 times out of 100. And on the off chance that someone did follow me with chimpish intent they'd follow me right to a police station where n officer of the law would put them in a cage where they belong
            [...]
            If you follow at an unsafe distance we will slow down until the distance you are following is safe. The choice is yours, but I guarantee that I have more patience than you.

Again, just like it is with Black folk, don't wanting tro throw your life away over a boomer isn't cuck behaviuor, it's self preservation
            You're a white Black person

You realize that they would let you pass if you followed at a safe distance and by tailgating you only guarantee you're going to slow down even more, right?
            It doesn't take a mathematician to figure out the game theory behind this and realize that tailgating is dumb as frick

No, that's a lie, don't bullshit us

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I go slower each time someone tailgates me.
            You're going to get followed home and shot one of these days. There are a lot of really unstable people out there. Ye have been warned.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Been doing it for 30 years and I've somehow managed to survive so far so I will continue doing it.
            Turns out people that act tough on the road are pussies 99.9999 times out of 100. And on the off chance that someone did follow me with chimpish intent they'd follow me right to a police station where n officer of the law would put them in a cage where they belong

>You need to work on your reading comprehension
            slower
            traffic
            keep
            right

If you follow at an unsafe distance we will slow down until the distance you are following is safe. The choice is yours, but I guarantee that I have more patience than you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>30 years
            Just drop dead gramps

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You'll be behind me driving just as slow as I choose for us to drive. Unless you develop the self control to maintain a safe distance that is

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then I would never pass, please just get out of the way

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nah I think I'll just make you go slower. Remember, you're the one in the hurry, not me lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've got all the time in the world I just have control over my life and don't have to exercise it over others on the road to cope

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wrong, I have control over you when you're tailgating me. Your speed is at my discretion and I love going much slower than you'd like to go

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, you're just betting I won't kill you and I have something to live for. That doesn't make you right, itmakes you pathethic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You won't kill me because you're a submissive coward who loves to let other men control you. The people who might have the balls to try wouldn't be tailgating like impotent cucks in the first place

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek you'd surely get the rock spray you little slow pussy. Then you wouldn't even be able to catch up LOL gay little slowgaylet what's the matter? Your ugly slow gay car is too ugly slow and gay to keep people from passing? Hahahahaha

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wrong. I have control over you when I cut you off at 100mph, spraying rocks all over your ugly slow gay car, and you immediately get out of said passing lane. Kek hope you like those rock chips, slowgaylet. Stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, cuvgaylet soccer momlet.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Never had that happen in 30 years but if it helps you sleep at night to fantasize about epicly owning safe drivers than I guess thats a good coping mechanism for you. Though in reality, I have total control over you. I know it, you know it, and I know you know it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL you must live in some pussy ass old folk town where everyone is a timid little old b***h. Stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek you'd surely get the rock spray you little slow pussy. Then you wouldn't even be able to catch up LOL gay little slowgaylet what's the matter? Your ugly slow gay car is too ugly slow and gay to keep people from passing? Hahahahaha

Yeah I'm not worried lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just drive around morons like you ez

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thats fine, as long as you don't tailgate like a moronic gorilla

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just go around the right and then cut back over in front of you as closely as possible so you get the hint.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

As long as you don't tailgate unsafely I don't care what you do. Feel free to speed off to a speeding ticket or a fatal crash, not my problem once you're not tailgating me anymore

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've literally come to a complete stop on the freeway when some moron in a prius didn't know they had their high beams on so I followed them with mine on and they got scared like a little hatchbacklet slowgaylet kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Congrats?
            Not sure why you're looking to strangers on the internet for approval and validation

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Slow.

[...]
            Yeah I'm not worried lol

Of course you aren't worried about rock chips. You literally don't care about cars. Why are you even here lil usgy?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I like dabbing on incels like you who think cars will help you get laid

Then move before it gets to that point

[...]
            You have proof you stopped for no reason

[...]
            I won't kill you because I'm getting laid regularly and just got a project car to spend time on. It doesn't make you right, it means you have less to live for than me

Well enjoy all that totally real sex that everyone believes you're having lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>ebonics

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is it that hard to believe someone who cares for others and doesnt play power play cuck games on the road doesn't have trouble getting pussy? All you have to be is a decent person

Anyway I can't get Rockauto magnets if I go to jail over a limpwristed moron who needs to have his power fantasies played out on the road.
            We're just trying to pass and return right

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Tailgating is a powerplay cuck game, why would I continue reading your post after you demonstrated what an idiot you are?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not really, it's just hard to keep a following distance for people who slow for no reason

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Its actually very easy. You just go the exact same speed, just a little further back.
            Actually, you get to go faster because the person you're now not tailgating isn't slowing down to make things safer because they don't need to since you're already at a safe distance. Are you starting to grasp how this works?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why do morons like you cruise in the passing lane in the first place? How moronic are you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/IIWQ06F.jpeg

This discussion transcends the passing lane discussion.
            People tailgate on single lane roads all the time, in the far right lane in the middle lane in the passing lane.
            Your passing lane autism just isn't relevant to the discussion

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

GO FASTER THEN YOU STUPID FRICKING SLOWgayLET

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm going to drive at a safe speed. If you want to drive fast and recklessly go buy time at the track. My tax money pays for a safe roadway where people follow the speed LIMIT. It does not pay for a racetrack for you to endanger other drivers on. You may learn more slowly than a dog but you will still be trained like one

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

moronic false dichotomy. Get the FRICK out of the fricking way when you see those angel eyes and roundel in your ugly slow gay cuv you stupid fricking soccer momlet slowgaylet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No I'll continue what I've been doing for 30 years, never had a "rock spray" I drive on well kept roads I guess lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See

LOL you must live in some pussy ass old folk town where everyone is a timid little old b***h. Stay the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well I certainly don't live in the ghetto with Black folk and hispanics lmao
            Are you proud of living in a shithole?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

LOL another moronic false dichotomy from the dumbass slowgaylet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just follow at a safe distance and you will get to go faster, its really not complicated

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That doesn't even make sense. Does someone being behind you make you feel safe or something you little slowgaylet pussy? Why are slowgaylets like you such fricking scared homosexuals?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Which part are you not grasping?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Does someone being behind you make you feel safe or something you little slowgaylet pussy? Why are slowgaylets like you such fricking scared homosexuals?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why do you want someone following you in the first place? How fricking moronic are you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I slow down to get them to stop. And it works, they back off we both speed back up and I let them pass as long as they don't ape out and start tailgating again

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You'd just get the rock spray from anyone who isn't a little pussy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That doesn't actually work unless it's a one lane road and there's just to two of us, otherwise let me pass, please

You're just making the problem worse instead of having accountability

[...]
            This discussion transcends the passing lane discussion.
            People tailgate on single lane roads all the time, in the far right lane in the middle lane in the passing lane.
            Your passing lane autism just isn't relevant to the discussion

I really really doubt that
            I really doubt that because you just called the center lane something other than a passing lane, really speaks to your lack of lane dicipline.
            Keep right except to pass, keep up with the flow of traffic, don't make a bad situation worse.
            This is how adults drive defensively,.

If you need a thrill, go stand in the middle of a doorway and see how brave you are without your cage

I slow down to get them to stop. And it works, they back off we both speed back up and I let them pass as long as they don't ape out and start tailgating again

I'll kill you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The right lane is for people merging or exiting
            Center is for cruising
            Left lanes are for passing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're a fricking moron. Using the middle lane as a cruising lane effectively turns a three lane road into a two lane road

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not watching your gay video
            Having people cruise in the right lane blocks up and slows down traffic and endangers people merging or exiting.
            Keep left lanes open for passing
            Middle lanes for cruising
            Right lane for people planning to exit and people entering the highway
            Thats all there is to it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're actualy fricking moronic. You're what's wrong with our murican roads. When you cruise in the middle lane you effectively turn it into a two lane road. How difficult is it to move over for people merging? Cruising in the middle lane preventa this because all you homosexuals match the speed of the right lane for some reason. You don't want to watch the video as you'd see how fricking moronic you actually are

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Its safer, more efficient, and more pleasurable to drive on
            Literally no downsides

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>moron thinking

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then move before it gets to that point

Get a rear view camera system. Record it for a minute or two. Slam the break.

You have proof of a crime
            They have to pay for your car.
            If you have any slight stiffness/injury, they have to pay for it as well

Buy new car with that money. Rinse/repeat. Its basically free money.

You have proof you stopped for no reason

You won't kill me because you're a submissive coward who loves to let other men control you. The people who might have the balls to try wouldn't be tailgating like impotent cucks in the first place

I won't kill you because I'm getting laid regularly and just got a project car to spend time on. It doesn't make you right, it means you have less to live for than me

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You have proof you stopped for no reason
            Rear view camera.
            "I slowed down for a small bird/animal"
            "I saw something"

The fault is 100% on those following too closely.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because you need to get the frick out of the way.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

homogays, they get lonely and want some company

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>chillin on my commute
    >some Black person in an ecobox tailgates me
    >know that a collision would mudhole them in insurance payments (if they can even get a company to cover them) so slow down
    >every time they try to pass gas it a little because I drive an actual car and not a 22 year old clapped nissan sentra
    >watch them ape out and seethe in my mirror
    best feeling in the world

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Love it

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I dont know i never use my sideview mirrors either

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a rear view camera system. Record it for a minute or two. Slam the break.

You have proof of a crime
    They have to pay for your car.
    If you have any slight stiffness/injury, they have to pay for it as well

Buy new car with that money. Rinse/repeat. Its basically free money.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yall who defends hogging the left lane only to drive slow with no reason needs to get shot

People got places to be you unemployed monkeys and some of us got cars thatll cruise at 80 without screaming its guts out

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Lol this slowgaylet probably lives in oregon or washington where everyone is a little granola homosexual and are all scared to go over 55mph

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Driving through NJ last Sunday
    >already going 20 over after tolls
    >madman Jersey driver hot on my tail
    >move out of the way
    >no problems whatsoever
    What is the matter with people who camp in lanes?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're literally moronic and scared to travel alone so they must have someone following them for safety in numbers. It's some weird granola söyshit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If there are open lanes and you just NEED to pass then you can pass in the open lane. There is never a reason to pass someone going the speed limit though. Anything over the speed limit is illegal

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If there is no one to your right or in front of you, there is no reason to be in any lane other than the far right. Keep right except to pass. It's the law you stupid frick

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Stay at or under the speed limit. It's the law you stupid frick.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lol slowgaylet pussy grandpalet
            I am an outlaw
            I was born an outlaw's son
            The highway is my legacy
            On the highway I will run

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Highway, my canvas
            Walmart econo tires, my brush
            And tonight you shall hear the mighty v8 roar
            RAAAAAH

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I only use Michelins on all my cars.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If using proper lane disciple is dangerous, why is the Autobahn safer than US highways? If speed is dangerous why is the unlimited autobahn safer than speed limites murican highways? Fricking moronic ass slowgaylets

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>why doesn't a German system designed for whites work in racial toilet America
      Hmmmmmm real TOUGHIE of a question

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>but hogging the passing lane going slowly is sAfEr!!!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>WE NEED TO KEEP THE LEFT LANE OPEN FOR SPEEDING Black folk. WE NEED THE SACRED Black person LANE TO REMAIN CLEAR
          Americans never fail to embarrass themselves with their Black person worship

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And yet ANOTHER moronic false dichotomy from the slowgaylet. What's the matter, your ugly slow gay car can't keep up with tyrone's v6 challenger?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>german lane discipline is a meme

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And yet still safer than murican highways

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because they're petulant c**ts trying to send a message. Real men drive with a whole lot more of strategic sense.

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

stop driving like a pussy and speed up

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just ease off the gas and slow down until they back off

40. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're impatient and dumb enough to think that tailgating will get you to speed up

41. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the proper reaction to being tailgated?

Level 1, and then level 2, and level 3 in escalation.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Level 1: move over
      Level 2: move over
      Level 3: kys

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Level 1: slow down to 5 under
      Level 2: slow down to 10 under
      Level 3: slowest speed you can safely manage on the road

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>What's the proper reaction to being tailgated?

>Why do people do this?
      They can't tailgate you if they are in front of you.
      Take some time and think about that.

>They can't tailgate you if they are in front of you.

42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They want to know how well your brakes work.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *