Why do people tailgate? What is the point even? You're wasting gas by trying to hover on my ass.

Why do people tailgate? What is the point even? You're wasting gas by trying to hover on my ass. I'm not going to go any faster. You're just wasting your time. Are these people just trying to hope for a quick insurance fraud claim by ramming me when i need to brake?

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>You're wasting gas by trying to hover on my ass.
    Damn you're stupid.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

99% of people aren't even conscious

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i almost never tailgate, when i do its because the person infront of me is driving like a moron and i just feel like being an annoying shit

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why do people tailgate? What is the point even?
    proving their subhumanity to you

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are no tailgators, only slowgays getting in the way. Get behind the slow cars slowgay

6. 3 weeks ago
    Panda5

There is only one condition in which I tailgate. It's where I'm on a 3-5 lane (each way) highway and some asshat is in the left lane going slower than I am when the right lane is open.
    Usually I just pass on the right, but if there's anything else fricky they've done I'll absolutely ride less than 6 inches behind their bumper swerving left and right like a nascar driver heating up the tires.
    On a multi-lane highway slower traffic filters right and the left is for passing only, it's even actually in state laws now. If I want to go faster and you block me, there's a chance I will frick with you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That isn't safe. Just pull slightly over the shoulder and put your hand out the window. It always works for me. But I agree it's the only time I remotely tailgate. Other than that I tailgate in bumper to bumper traffic because I live in a city of jackasses who will squeeze their shit box into any spot you leave them even if it makes no sense for them to do so.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My commute involves about 20 minutes on a two lane divided highway and every single time I've been tailgated on it, it's been a brownoid with visible tattoos in either a shitty Accord or trugg. Never fails to make me laugh. The best part is if they're in a trugg they can easily definitely see over my sedan and tell that I can't go any faster thanks to the cars in front of me, but this doesn't stop them from riding my ass if that'll magically allow me to phase through the car in front of me so they can go 0.1mph faster.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why do people tailgate?
      low IQ. usually (but not always) XX chromosome or turdskin as has observed.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my older bro once tailgated the shit out of a tesla while my mum and i were riding with him on our way to some little mountain retreat sort of place. the tesla eventually found room to pull to the side and let us past.
    another time i was riding with him on our way to his friend's place, and he was in the passing lane for an uncomfortable amount of time, even without looking i just knew there was a line of cars behind us. the guy immediately behind started tailgating him out of frustration, so he brake checked him hadd and the guy almost crashed into another car beside him. once we finally got into the turn lane that wasn't for about a mile when he started camping in the passing lane, the tailgater went in front and swerved in and out of our lane as retaliation/revenge.
    when i brought this up with him in an argument he immediately blamed the brake checking incident on the regenerative braking of the hybrid corolla we were in lmao. he insists that he never brake checks or drives dangerously, ever.
    the tesla incident he said we were going uphill and that there was plenty of space between us and the tesla, but he was about two feet behind it and we were going downhill.
    i've no idea if he was trying to gaslight me, or genuinely deluded himself into thinking he never did these things, but i've lost what little care i had for him before. if he ever gets a gf or gets married i'd love to see the arguments.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>so he brake checked him
      Your brother is a terrible person

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeah i know. i was there with him and was already getting the shits with him just staying in the passing lane for so long before we actually needed to.
        the final straw was him denying that he ever brake checked or tailgated anyone, ever. flat out said he "never drives dangerously"
        he and my dad are exactly the same in this regard. my mum was riding with him, he rolled through a stop sign and a cop saw him, gave him a ticket. dad was absolutely fricking pissed, to this day he'll say he came to a complete stop. my mum just kept quiet because she knew if she said anything he'd blow the frick up at her.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

your older brother is a Black person

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

To save fuel.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

does almost nothing unless you are 40 feet or closer to a semi which I do not recommend, not for your personal safety, but because a state trooper somewhere is going to give you a $500, 2 point ticket for being dangerously close

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

To tell you to give your foot a rest and take it off the accelerator and kick the car into neutral for a well deserved breather.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why do people tailgate?

Cause you're too damned slow b***h.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>redacted
      fricken jej that song sounds completely neutered and useless with the swear words edited out like that

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You fricking homosexual get the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel witchya ugly ass slow ass gay ass shit

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not all roads have more than one lane.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Not all roads have more than one lane.
        Since you're obviously not in a rush, just share the road by letting them pass. Use a turn out or any safe place to pull over.
        >there isn't any
        And that would be a lie. There is a reason people don't need to change their flat tire in the middle of the highway. There is a method to the road design. You're just too busy booming to let real people use the road.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you're doing the speed limit and it's a one lane road you have zero obligation to pull off lmao. The frick is wrong with you commuters. At that point just call the cops and report the tailgater.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If you're doing the speed limit and it's a one lane road you have zero obligation to pull off lmao.
            >Also, if you're tailgating with your high beams on you have no obligation to stop lmao.
            You're right, If decency was legislated, boomers like you would clog our jails and be an even larger burden on our society.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>>Also, if you're tailgating with your high beams on you have no obligation to stop lmao.
            Call a cop. Simple as, they will take care of the tailgater regardless if he has high beams on or not. Tailgating alone falls under dangerous / reckless driving as you're putting both yourself and the driver ahead of you at risk of an accident if they have to make a quick stop.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Call a cop. Simple as, they will take care of the tailgater regardless if he has high beams on or not. Tailgating alone falls under dangerous / reckless driving as you're putting both yourself and the driver ahead of you at risk of an accident if they have to make a quick stop.
            >call a cop
            >call a cop
            How fricking old are you? Whining to the 911 operator might have gotten a response back in the 1960's but they just make reports now. Times have changed, gramps.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick off zoomie. If you break the law (which tailgating is) then except a cop if you don't cut the shit. Cops on speed ticket duty will gladly take the call and come get your ass.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Gay boomer cope, lmao by the time they show up I'll be gone
            Cops protect beta males who can't fight

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wait for a section where overtaking is allowed, Black person. No one has to violate the laws and risk a fine or worse to appease your monkey ass.

Everyone is human, but not everyone is a person.

woah, deep bro
            subhumans exist too in case you haven't realized, and they have agency so they're people. It's also moronic and arrogant to assume we're alone in the universe, in all likelihood there's peoples in space and it'd be surprising if they were all like us even if some likely are because evolution converges and in an infinite universe the probability of finding another planet with similar conditions to this one approaches 1.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What people do here is they tailgate you for like ~30 seconds and then make a sharp lane change to pass me, and few kilometres later I overtake them while they’re doing 80 k/h, people are moronic and like to show off in their moronic way at every opportunity they get

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because I have hope in this world and I'm giving you a moment to prove to me you're not moronic.
    On the highway, I want you to realize you are no longer passing and need to return right, but on the surface roads it's because, again, I assume you're not moronic and wont stop four feet short or panic at God's gentlest curve

Mostly it's a shittest to see if you'll double down and behave like a toddler, or realize youre wrong and correct your behavior.
    This 'im grown you wont tell me what to do ' is Black person behavior. You're not a Black person are you?

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

free speed homie

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everyone is human, but not everyone is a person.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People of low intelligence don't realize that they put themselves and others in danger because they're being inconvenienced out of 5 minutes of their day.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Opposite day? Most of the time If you're going below or even at the speed limit you're the Npc. People don't tailgate without a reason and most of the time it's to make you uncomfortable because you're driving like a granny

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *