Why do trucks make poor people rage so much?

Why do trucks make poor people rage so much?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

same reason modern trucks belong to small pp manlets

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Post blood pressure after seeing pic rel

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Man , why do you gotta keep feeding the fire instead of just being chill? Do you really enjoy fighting?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Notice we are at 248 replies and this got zero. This thread is bots or morons.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Are all duallie owners pink-pants wearing Black's?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Bro looks like a Cyberpunk NPC.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That's what "rich" millennials dress like, it's called athleisure

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's a new one. Unless you've gotta do something athletic out of nowhere I don't see the point.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

notice the empty trunk. People who work for a living don't use these

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's almost as if trucks serve multiple purposes and people use them in different ways to do different things. Do you see that big silver thing on the back with the little ball on the top? Do you know what things does?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

CAFE standards?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People in this cesspool hate them because they can't afford them. That goes for every board in this shithole. I'm pretty sure nobody hates trucks in the real world, they just think they're expensive and stupid. Which is pretty ironic when they say that after spending $50k on a fricking RAV4.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I hate trucks because they're impractical for 90% of amerifats who buy them. Suburbanite Joe Blow and his fat wife have no reason to own a truck other than car companies are pushing them hard. A truck is not a family vehicle.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Sports sedans and coupes are impractical too but I never see you people b***hing about them? Do you joyless pricks just want everyone to have an SUV/Crossover?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I think anyone who drives a vehicle designated as a Light Truck should be required to obtain a cdl to drive them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Literally why? Did you get cut off or tailgated by a lifted Ram this morning or something?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What purpose does a lifted truck serve, other than to be an obstruction and hazard on the road?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah, joking I tend to agree ab lifted trucks being unnecessary i drive a midsize that only sits about as high up as a minivan

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My point is, trucks serve a purpose. If you're using it for towing/hauling or off-roading, go for it. That's what they're built for. They are not family vehicles and the fact that they're being marketed as family vehicles is what gets under my skin. Same with SUVs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You don't need to answer because we know the answer but where do you live?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I just got one because I like them, small trucks are the most ergonomic, comfortable, fun vehicles to drive to me

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Trucks are the new full size family sedans. Thankfully, you don’t get to dictate what people can and can’t drive.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Trucks and SUVs are just better a daily use imo. Having a nice robust frame, 4x4, decenter drives train options, better ergonomics, nice interiors, etc for like 5 grand over a similarly specd sedan is a pretty easy choice to make if you have a brain.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

2024 Ford F-150 starts at $34k
            2024 Subaru Impreza starts at $23k

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A. Find an Impreza at that price and find an f150 at that price. Also rates, I will take a f150 at 2% compared to a Subaru at 7-8. You’ll find the f150 marked below MSRP now iirc.
            B. You will still be driving some shitbox with a Subaru engine so it’s a loss.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>A.
            Straight from their websites
            -2024 Ford F-150 XL starting at $36,770
            -2024 Subaru Impreza RS(top model) starting at $27,885
            >B.
            The Subaru engine will need less work than a piece of shit new Ford engine.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And I’m telling you to find that in the wild.

All the engines in the f150s are pretty solid, a whole lot more than some shitty boxer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're right.
            Local Ford dealership has a 2024 F-150 XL at $44,950
            Local Subaru dealer has a 2024 Impreza RS at $32,758
            Gee, those real numbers sure prove your point.
            Look, if you want to drive around in your piece of shit penis extension masquerading as a family vehicle, go right ahead.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why the frick would you not spend the extra $10k on the truck? It's infinitely more practical and has a much higher resale value.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Practical to Whom? The average consumer, who will never tow or haul anything and will drive like a moron in shitty weather regardless of whatever they are driving and makes up the majority of all new truck purchases?
            Look, you're moronic. I get it. You drank the coolade and think you're not a real man unless you drive a lifted truck. I'll make it easy for you.
            Pick-ups and anything classified as a light truck are not, and should not be considered as family vehicles and daily drivers. They have the highest likelihood of a rollover and are more likely to kill the occupants of the other vehicle in a collision. They all get shit mileage.
            Do they have a purpose? Yes. It's that purpose to be a daily driver and family vehicle? No, but frick the car manufacturers fit developing them to be that way.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Name a better alternative with a V8, a comparable interior and real tires. You can't. People don't buy trucks because they need them. They buy them because they're the best bang for your buck. Oh and does your Gimpreza do 0-60 in under 6 like a truck can?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why do you need a truck? What do you use it for that cannot be done with a hatchback? Asking an honest question

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Why do you need a truck?
            I spend almost every weekend in the mountains. A car doesn't cut it for most scenarios out there.

>What do you use it for that cannot be done with a hatchback?
            A burnout, a drift, getting a woman wet, etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I spend almost every weekend in the mountains.
            Then why are b***hing? You have a regular practical use for a truck. I'm b***hing about the fricks who buy them purely as a status symbol.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"women like it when i drive like a 16 year old dumbass in muh trugg!"

You don't seriously believe this, right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>has v8
            you're a woman, you don't deserve a man's engine
            >omg muh interior
            further proof that you're a woman
            >real tires
            what does this even mean?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>uh akshully having a nice interior is BAD
            Lmao shut the frick up

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Having a nice interior is fine.

Shilling out to car manufacturers and gas companies because you, who claims to be a man, need woman features is the dumb part.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A nice interior is not a woman feature you moronic poor homosexual lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nice temper tantrum. How would you have felt if you hadn't eaten breakfast this morning?

>captcha: 4WD K

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'd be hungry. And you still would be gay, poor and asshurt.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nice temper tantrum. Post your rusty automatic 4cyl shitbox.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

🙂

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm a different person but
            >This homie thinks a soccermom car is something worth being proud of and posting

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's literally a Silverado/Sierra/Tahoe/Suburban/Escalade. It's all the same shit just with or without a bed. 6.0L V8 AWD Denali. It's pretty nice and can tow 8000lbs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't see how what you said changes anything
            It's a soccermom white woman car dude. No offense

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What can I say, I'm a straight white family man.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'm white, bro trust, I'm white, I just need to say it 15020 times

Post your curry recipe then defrag my computer

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why are you seething.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not the one who's seething, Mr. Superpower 2020

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You say ":)" like your late 90s early 2000s soccer mom van is supposed to impress me.

Further proof that you are indeed a woman.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Well it's not a rusty 4 cylinder. It's a 6,000 lb body on frame GMT800.

🙂

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Again, the fact that you're acting like I should be impressed by that is further proof that you're a woman.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yep. I'm an indian white woman soccer mom who deer hunts with an M1 Garand.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Again, you're saying that like I'm supposed to be impressed that you can hunt deer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek. Why are you so eternally asshurt about nothing.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The absolute state of aussies. That shitbox isn’t replacing and sort of truck you moron. I wouldn’t trust that with 4,000 lbs behind it nevermind 20,000

>I've towed 22,000lbs with this shitbox
            Lol sure, 100ft downhill at 5mph.

Cant hear you over the sound of my turbo barraaaaaaaaaaa

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wow it's as fast as a regular pickup.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

In what world is a 350-500hp turbo 6 in a 1600kg car as slow as a 4tonne+ pickup you stupid daft c**t

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not sure, but those aussies sure suck ass at making cars. They made it happen.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Pickup trucks are fairly quick nowadays and if we are gonna compared modded to modded the barra loses

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Pickup trucks are fairly quick nowadays and if we are gonna compared modded to modded the barra loses
            Your truck does 5sec to 60?

Not sure, but those aussies sure suck ass at making cars. They made it happen.

>Not sure, but those aussies sure suck ass at making cars. They made it happen.
            Youd know about sucking ass wouldn't ya

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Stock f150s are doing low 5s and the big diesels are doing mid 5s mine is around 6 due to extra weight that makes it around 5 tons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

DA stays like 10 years behind the times always. They still think of a steel body f150 with the 5.4 triton when they think of a "truck".
            A new 6.7 can do 0-60 in 5.5 seconds and the quarter mile in 14.1 and that test was done on a truck with 3.55s and 35s. I would imagine 4.10s and 33s would be even faster if traction doesn't become an issue.
            And people might say "oh 14.1 isn't THAT fast. Plenty of turbo V6 crossovers these days can do 14s". What those people don't know is that it's 14.1 seconds bouncing off the factory 97mph speed limiter. For just a grand you can get a tune to remove the limiter and get a little extra hp and you're deep down in the 13s now, like 13.5 without a touching a single bolt. Do an intake and exhaust and you're in the 12s. It's insane for a 8000lb crew cab pickup.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yup it’s crazy that at that point I think DRW is better as it allows more traction to get the 500/1200 down to the pavement. The gears shift extremely fast and they are just quiet, practical, livable missiles.

At this point I’d love to see a race car version that get lowered and on some non hard tires.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Idk, lowered trucks are kinda gay.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Agreed, but I’d like to see a track only version with hard suspension and such.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Anon wants hard under his ass
            Lowered trucks definitely gay

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You've been begging for my validation for this entire thread, I'm not the one who's asshurt about anything.

I'm not even trolling you, I'm just saying that your soccer mom car isn't impressive to me, and being able to hunt deer isn't impressive to me. Neither of those are hard things to attain, so I just don't really find them impressive

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's not supposed to be impressive. You have a weird chip on your shoulder. No dad?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it's not supposed to be impressive
            Then why have you been bragging about all of those things in a desperate attempt to get validation from me?

Or is it an attempt to deflect the insecurity you have because I told you the truth, that you're a woman?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>bragging
            See that's the chip on your shoulder speaking.
            >y-you're a woman
            Yes, sweaty. See:

Yep. I'm an indian white woman soccer mom who deer hunts with an M1 Garand.

Also, it's baseball, not soccer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're not helping your case.

I get that you think you're cool, but you're really just a 17 year old edgelord. Sorry.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek so I'm a Indian white woman baseball mom 17 year old edgelord.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why are you still talking? You just can't stand going without my attention, can you? Call me Daddy if you're gonna prostitute this hard for me to notice you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

"Why don't you spend an extra 12k, then have higher spending on gas after that, as well as having an unwieldy large vehicle?" I wonder why.

If you weren't a brainlet, you'd have a daily and a designated tow vehicle. You'd save money and you wouldn't have to deal with driving a fatass around every day.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I agree the f150 is stupid but the impreza 2.5rs isnt a great value either. just buy a wrx at that point. 32 large is too much for an impreza.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You can find base f150s for low 30 rn with a v8, plus the aforementioned low financing it just makes sense to buy one over a shit Subaru.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>financing a car
            LMAO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Funny because that's what the "rich" actually do. Those big ass mansions they own? It's more than half empty.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The difference is that the rich can afford their houses, while you're stuck renting a 800 sq/ft apartment in the ghetto.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If they actually owned any of that shit they would get taxed out the ass. Do you even talk to any of those people? It's all a giant scam. They don't actually own any of that. The bank does. It's just they have "assets" that are worth something so the bank allows them to take massive loans and what not.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm still getting over Americans paying more than the sticker price on a car. You're such cucks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Says the cuck that has to pay $50k a year in taxes on that "non-marked up" euro car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lol, wtf are you talking about? Australia has a lower average tax burden than the US. And almost no Black folk.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How much is a V8 Mustang or a F-150 Lariat over there? That's what I thought.

>And almost no Black folk.
            lmao wut? If your gas huffers aren't nogs what are?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Die mad about it, eurocuck

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm sorry your tiny pp can't please your sister.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Why Jack the body up and have a step so low? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having so much clearance?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

because it's a manlet's truck. They need it high up but still need that low step to climb up.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's for women actually, not like you've ever had a woman sit in your 20 year old corolla.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Do you truly not know what powered running boards are?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Anon's corolla doesn't even have power windows, what do you expect?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I HATE them because it's IMPRACTICAL
        >America seething
        >Do you NEED a truck??
        Typical truck hating lib

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Implying that every member of the human race (who is Western) isn't pre-emptively entitled to everything they fricking want for any reason and that it has to be practical so that the third world can live off of our scraps

Anon, please. The adults are talking.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

A truck is a family vehicle. They're not made for the sole purpose of hauling.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How contrarian of you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

no, it's facts. you're just butthurt, Black person

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>driving to church on sunday morning
        >country road with no copBlack folk
        >wife holding youngest in passenger seat
        >older kids in bed
        This is the American dream and I am living it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why are you so worried about what someone else drives and how they use it? You sound like a woman

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>fat wife
        You just posted why they need a truck, chud

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>impractical
        why do people say this? if we're talking vehicle capability, a truck does EVERYTHING the average person would want a vehicle to do. there's nothing impractical about that at all, in fact that's actually very practical

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I repair every variation of modern truck and they're all the same flavor of bullshit and beancounter construction with bullshit customer demands slathered all over it. Sometimes it's the owner filing an insurance claim because there's a scratch or dent on their bedside and they don't want to look like a tradie.

>A truck is not a family vehicle.
      How the frick so? They're one of the safest vehicles you can drive. They have a massive interior that's easy to load kids into. They have a 10+ body trunk for hauling strollers and groceries. They can haul camping gear or a travel trailer. What do you think is better? A $60k minivan? Also you better not be driving anything remotely sporty or with less than 60 section tire if you're talking about practicality.

>They're one of the safest vehicles you can drive.
      Not the Ford trucks with aluminum construction. You get in a rollover and that roof will cave in and crush you and everyone inside. They're also the most prone to hydroplaning because of how light the rear is unloaded.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

hi i hate truck drivers irl because people buy obnoxiously large literal hazards to everyone around them because it makes them feel more important than they are or some other moronic reason
      they're basically the pit mommies of the auto world

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You like to camp in the left lane don't you?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does people disliking them make you rage so much?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>A truck is not a family vehicle.
      How the frick so? They're one of the safest vehicles you can drive. They have a massive interior that's easy to load kids into. They have a 10+ body trunk for hauling strollers and groceries. They can haul camping gear or a travel trailer. What do you think is better? A $60k minivan? Also you better not be driving anything remotely sporty or with less than 60 section tire if you're talking about practicality.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You replied to the wrong person

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

oops. Meant for this gay.

I hate trucks because they're impractical for 90% of amerifats who buy them. Suburbanite Joe Blow and his fat wife have no reason to own a truck other than car companies are pushing them hard. A truck is not a family vehicle.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The safety comes at the expense of everyone else on the road. They have a higher tip over rate than any other vehicle on the road. A vehicle that needs a step to get into is not easy to load. A hatchback sedan can carry camping gear(and roof racks provide extra space). I drive a hatchback Impreza, almost anything that will fit in the bed of a truck I can fit in the back with the seats folded down.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The safety comes at the expense of everyone else on the road.
          Not my problem

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your lack of concern for your fellow man is why the west has fallen

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>everyone should drive a tiny 3 cyl hatchback because it makes me feel safer!!!
            Do you not realize what a homosexual you are? Go to your kitchen, turn the oven up as high as it will go and climb in

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>requires a strawman to make him feel better about his life choices
            kys moron, not that I expected above room temperature iq from a truckold

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I drive a clapped WRX, I’ve never even owned a truck. I just can’t imagine worrying about what other people drive, but then again I’m not a woman and I generally mind my own business

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

moronic false dichotomy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So it doesn’t have to be a tiny hatchback but it can’t be a truck because that makes you scared?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not that anon, just saying you're not supposed to double down on the false dichotomy after someone points it out.

There are other cars in this world other than copemobiles and obesemobiles

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But why do you care if people drive copemobiles and obesemobiles?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Because I share roads with these tards. The average driver should NOT be on the road. The bigger car they drive and the more moronic they are, the more danger they are to me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like a (you) problem, crybaby gay

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're gonna be the crybaby after some dumbass vaporizes you while they text and drive at highway speed

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>wah!! Im scared of big truggs!!!
            man up anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I don't value my own life, and that somehow makes me better than you

It doesn't, it just makes you more suicidal than me

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>They have a higher tip over rate than any other vehicle on the road
          I bet you believe men are worse drivers too.

> A vehicle that needs a step to get into is not easy to load
          It's much, much easier to load than something that sits 2'' off the ground.

> A hatchback sedan can carry camping gear(and roof racks provide extra space)
          Nowhere near like a truck can. You also can't take a car to the good camp spots.

So no your 15mpg hatchback can't do what a truck can.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I bet you believe men are worse drivers too.
            No, I believe Asians are worse drivers.

>Nowhere near like a truck can. You also can't take a car to the good camp spots.
            If you need that much gear for camping then go rent a cabin. I'll give you the off-road aspect though.

>So no your 15mpg hatchback can't do what a truck can.
            b***h I average 30mpg. Your truck gets a high of 18mpg going downhill at 65mph on the freeway.

You don't need to answer because we know the answer but where do you live?

Surprisingly New Jersey

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Surprisingly New Jersey
            I'm not the least bit surprised. I knew you were European.

>If you need that much gear for camping then go rent a cabin
            This shit you keep saying just reeks of Europe.

>b***h I average 30mpg
            Which is 5 more mpg than what a truck gets. And your're calling trucks impractical?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If you want a big family car why not just get a 7-seater?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

There isn't a single quality french product in the entire world

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>There isn't a single quality french product in the entire world
            Twingo 1, Renault 4 and 8/10, Citroën 2CV, Traction Avant, DS, and SM

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Also wine, cheese, and various baked goods

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>5 seats

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Who has more than 2 kids these days?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I've got 2, but if you think you'll only ever need 5 seats with a family, you obviously don't have a wife or kids. I frequently use all 7 seats in my Highlander (Kluger), and with the rear seats folded down, there's more boot space than an f-150. I'm not totally against US trucks, but in Australia, the price alone results in 95% of owners being moronic homosexuals that neither tow anything, or go anywhere, and can't drive thier oversized vehicles better than a pajeet truck driver. Having said that, the same thing goes for hilux/ranger/triton/cb-50 drivers these days.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There is a very big difference between a 5 seat vehicle in australia, and a 5 seat full size american pickup truck.
            I can sleep two adults comfortably in the back passenger space of my full size 1/2 ton pickup. You absolutely can not do that with 95% of the trucks you have over there. I've also never needed more than 5 seats in the 25+ years I've been driving, and I even own an SUV that seats 8 people that's also based on a full size truck platform.
            I'm not sure why everyone claims you need to haul shit or go offroad if you own a truck, the safety rating of most trucks alone makes them worth purchasing.

4. 2 months ago
    Greased Geese

>truck
    >posts wigger wagon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>this gaped goose newbie has come back and is desperate to try and fit in again
      This is just pathetic. You are embarrassing yourself, milhouse

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Idc about trucks
    But most truck drivers are idiot drivers who can't stay in their lane on a two way street

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I'm sorry your tiny pp can't please your sister.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What if you own a truck but you're poor?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Looks pretty based to me. A clean truck is like a hammer without any scratches.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All this homosexual is doing is reminding how much I fricking hate homosexuals from Jersey. Almost as bad at Californians. Dumbasses with their annoying asf accents.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And I hate people from Jersey too. Frick the beach, frick seaside heights, frick the Black folk in Newark. 10% of the state represents the other 90% and that shit drives me up the g*d damn wall

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>enrages the europoor.png
    https://archive.4plebs.org/o/search/filename/enrages%20the%20europoor.png
    Why are they like this? Embarrassing

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>notruck troons immediately start posting about penis size
    Its hilarious watching them immediately proclaim their obsession with wiener

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because pickup drivers are constantly spinning out and crashing when there's the slightest bit of snow. It gets annoying having crashes every 1/2 mile because some goober doesn't understand how to drive a RWD car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Skill issue, I have 4WD

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

4wd doesn't add traction to the rear tires

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Doesn't mean you know how to drive. Stick to a FWD automatic 4cyl until you can learn to drive a real man's car like me.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My first car was a FWD 4cyl, been there done that

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>muh 4WD

4WD is more for marketing to upsale you something you have no need for and are clueless how to properly use it. 4WD isn't a crutch.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Weighing more than a small planet is the downfall of all these giant mexitrucks

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Only time I can really see 4wd being used is if someone is take dirt back roads or in snow with a fullsize truck. Midsize trucks don't really need it. We just got through winter and the whole time I was driving a Colorado and Tacoma (2wd) with no issue on snow covered roads. Tires type matter more.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>tires matter more
            In snow yeah, 2wd offroad its totally doable with a rear locker.
            4wd is a general solution that covers the most scenarios. Same reason why awd is so comon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's Audi drivers.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Audi
        >RWD

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Audi
        >RWD

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

because their wife doesn't like them having 5 of them on the lawn in broken down states?

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they cant stop thinking about penis every time they see one and it makes them feel funny in their bad place

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>eurocucks still malding
    kek

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I like those wheels

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I dislike those rims

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not a fan of the color, the rims, or the headlights. Regardless. Pretty nice.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are euroids so fricking insufferable lmao
    like make your own DA or something

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

op is mexican keeeeeeek

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

t. Eurocuck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Reverse image search confirms: 100% muttoid

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Owner: Orlando Garza

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/s9WQhtv.jpg

Owner: Orlando Garza

Crazy those wheels cost more than the monthly eurocuck salary

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I am the first of my bloodline to get a taste of 1st world wages
          >I will now buy shiny things
          You're brown

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Doesn't own a toyota corolla
            You're brown

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nice projection, europoverty

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All literally you, because you are brown.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>trucks
    This is forced teaming by brown people and wiggers.
    If your wheels stick out past your fenders then you're brown and you should have a nice day.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>poor people
    A pickup truck is a truck for poor people. With a solid rear axle that is the reason a pickup trim is $20000 less than the SUV trim.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Exactly this. Pickups, and even real trucks, are tools. Being so poor that you have to drive a tool around isn't something to be proud of.

Especially when it's a financed pavement princess. It's downright embarrassing.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Post shitbox Mitsubishi

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I sold the Talon a while back, now I just have my cheap Scion daily and my RX-7. And a designated tow vehicle because I'm not so poor I have to drive around in a poverty wagon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Meanwhile I've had tow packs and bull bars on all my dailies which out towed my truck kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Shhhh, don't tell the poors that shill out to pickup manufacturers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Shhhh, don't tell the poors that shill out to pickup manufacturers
            Kek its true tho suvs are a scam a well setup wagon or sedan with big turbo or na i6 barra intech will shit over suvs pickup's and shit
            Here's my newest shidbox

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's even more hilarious when someone buys a brand-new 3/4 ton to tow... a pair of jet-skis. Or a fishing boat that's really just a rowboat with an outboard.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This is a joke right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You had me until you said turbo

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>You had me until you said turbo
            Yes and?

This is a joke right?

>This is a joke right?
            Kek you cant into turbo shitboxes?

It's even more hilarious when someone buys a brand-new 3/4 ton to tow... a pair of jet-skis. Or a fishing boat that's really just a rowboat with an outboard.

Ive towed 5-10 tonne with these lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I've towed 22,000lbs with this shitbox
            Lol sure, 100ft downhill at 5mph.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The absolute state of aussies. That shitbox isn’t replacing and sort of truck you moron. I wouldn’t trust that with 4,000 lbs behind it nevermind 20,000

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People are allow to own what they want to own imo. Only types of trugg gays that bother me are the rolling coal homosexuals that are going to be a cheap excuse for some governmental office to regulate people who just want to own an ICE powered vehicle.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah when I see a lifted truck, the first thought in my mind is “wealthy individual”

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Obviously poor people would be annoyed about them because they're moronicly expensive. I dislike them because being high off the ground while driving isn't fricking driving . I'm happy enough to rent a truck whenever I need to haul something

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

These threads and all the angry replies confuse me, why should I care what other people drive? If some dumbass wants to spend 70k on a mall cruiser why is it any of my concern? This whole idea of trying to control what everyone else drives just seems woman brained, communist, and just gay as frick.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's literal communists, anon. Communists absolutely seethe and rage about hierarchy, power, freedom etc. They want everyone to have the same things and those things to be shitty. A big truck, much bigger and more powerful physically and engine-wise than their little cuckbox, burning lots of fuel the owner pays for gets them completely butthurt.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Honestly I doubt many at all are really those people. I think in reality it's a mix of:
        >Trolls farming (you)s
        >Eurogays and thirdies making themselves feel superior to Americans
        >Poorgays seething at expensive vehicles
        >Teenagers who live with their parents and can't understand the need for anything bigger than a Miata because they're never even had to buy their own groceries, and who are inexperienced drivers that are terrified around large vehicles
        >Contrarians who just appose anything mainstream/popular

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Eurogays and thirdies
          Commies.
          >Poorgays seething at expensive vehicles
          Commies.
          >Teenagers who live with their parents and can't understand the need
          Commies.

McCarthy did nothing wrong.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You missed
          >Shares a road with these people and is tired of them not understanding that they're driving an oversized, rear wheel drive vehicle.

Tired of seeing them spin out of control because they don't understand RWD, and tired of seeing them take up 4 parking spots because they can't figure out how to stay in the lines.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>it's the dang communists telling me that I can't be a big moron
        Why are southerners like this?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Cause that’s how communists do their thing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Yeer tellin me I can't be as obnoxious as possible by havin a big ol truck that makes smoke when i wanna? Why that's gommunism
            Sir are you a libertarian?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick no libertarians are moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Say something not libertarian right now

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

God bless Donald Trump, we gotta put down those dirty Mexicans and pedophile democrats.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Amen

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You can tell someone that they're being moronic, but you can't tell them that they CAN'T be moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And that's why the US is like it is

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The sole superpower in the world? Hell yeah brother.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the strongest goyim

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is a car board, post your farming equipment somewhere else

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have to haul large shit like only once every 2 or 3 months, I'm not going to buy an oversized vehicle just for that.
    And when I do, I manage to make it fit in my euro shitbox anyway.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nobody actually hates big cars, big engines, or even loud design.
    The issue with truggs is that they're a very obvious symptom of three things: The general drop in testosterone and sperm count, the general brownification of culture and declining social cohesion.
    The trugg is not the vehicle of a masculine man. A masculine man who needs a truck will buy a very different sort of truck, everyone knows this. That's why old trucks and that new Hilux are in demand.
    The stereotypical trugg is about posturing, an attempt to make the average meek, pudgy men of today seem more threatening, while giving them a big cushy safety pod that lets them face the outside world. They are ultimately minivans in drag with a very maternal, womb-like nature. A smothering longhouse on wheels with a bed in the back to delude people into thinking they're being manly by buying one. They are the perfect fit for a weak man in a declining society.

Men who wanted large vehicles with engines used to buy sports cars or personal luxury cars, which are clearly more masculine, not to mention more beautiful. Vehicles for a more masculine age.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

(with large engines*)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Fricking this 100%

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Fricking this 100%

Maybe if you weren't poor you'd buy a sports car or a luxury car so automakers would stop building trucks and build more of those, huh?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Trucks are just better

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't have any issue with trucks the reality is just most truck owners are dogshit drivers and in my way.

t. not poor

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Same reasons they get mad from suv and crossover. They buy fast sedan then get stuck in heavy traffic it's, like constantly getting blue balls denied when u are in sport car u end up being in small cage while bigger cars have nice roomy comfy car with entertainment and cruise control
    It makes even less sense if u are sedan cuck cuz then ur slower than most crossovers too lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>thinks sedans don't have radios
      >thinks sedans don't have cruise control
      >thinks crossovers are built for performance

what?

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Haha

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Itt
    >sedaBlack folk seething

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

bigger truck = bigger ego = smaller pp

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

poverty stricken hands typed that post

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

poor people drive trucks that are financed by shady guys.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I am rich because I paid for my buspass in cash
      why is leftypol like this?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I am rich because I drive a trailer trash mobile

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Being poor is your own fault, leftypol, should have chosen a proper job instead of going out to protest about Fentanyl Floyd

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>yup im rich look at muh truck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ARGH IT'S NOT FAIR I CAN BARELY AFFORD FOOD!
            lol cope poor

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Gotta give props to Ford for having really good editors that use Photoshop.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Better to own a cheap car, than to drive the bank's overpriced car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

no it's not

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You'd rather borrow a car than own one? Idk man just seems like poor people behavior

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What happens to the car when you pay off the loan?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What happens is that you now own a 3-5 year old car with 3-5 years of depreciation that you paid thousands of dollars over MSRP for.

Used or new, buy in cash. Always.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That’s moronic finance at low rates and use your money to make money.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>use money to make money
            What money? You're so broke that you're putting every penny to pay rent on the bank's car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not really I make one trip on the truck and that pays for it for the month. Also stocks, as long as you can get a decent rate (5%+ above what you financed) you’ll be alright.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post portfolio or quit your bs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why would I have to post anything on basic financial literacy. Once you get past buying beaters for cash and have a stable thing with a little jingle in your pocket you just gotta play the game.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Maybe in 5 or 6 years when you're old enough to drive you'll understand how 'tarded it is to waste even a cent on paying interest.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Whatever you say hun

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Considering this is the de facto truck general, is it REALLY worth it get a supercharged F150 vs tuning a 3.5? I mean, supercharged V8s are cool but for the price of a whipple F150 I could get a same year, same miles Raptor. Looks like tuned Raptors do about 550hp vs the V8's 700 which is definitely... less. But you get the suspension too which is nice. Just trying to think of how often you can really honestly truly utilize that extra 150hp on public roads without going to prison.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The thing is that superchargers are badass, I’d rather buy a 5.0 blow it and then mod the rest of it to my specifications. Raptors are very cool but they are overdone imo.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Should I get the V8 when for the same money I could get a V6 and some big fenders?
      Yes, obviously. You won't use the remote reservoir suspension shit any more than you'll use the horsepowers above 600, but you will hear the motor every time you drive and the supercharged V8 sounds about 50 times better than the turbo'd v6. You also will never have to explain to your friends why you picked the v8, whereas you'll always have to cope with "I have a v6, but it's okay because of x y and z."

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The modern crew cab pickup is the pinnacle of personal transportation and utility in a free market capitalistic society. You can not like it. But that’s how it is.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Those look really good in black almost makes me want one

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

White Black folk are financing $78k at 14% APR and calling people poor?
    I own my shit
    https://twitter.com/JimboPastoral/status/1774142340795359494

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They have $3k in car payments plus own a house. They definitely aren't poor.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They are worse than poor, if they lose their jobs, it's going to be so over

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>dude wat if you lose ur job bro have zero financial obligations, just live a van down by the river
          Lol.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Being Black person rich isn't being rich. Overspending doesn't make you wealthy.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>overspending
          That depends on their income.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Fox and Grapes

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Like the other anon said, Black person rich which is why they had 14% apr and not 7-8% like normal people or 0-2% like rich people.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you regularly use the truck for work then of course it's not gay to own a truck. If you only haul groceries from Costco then that's dick blowing gay and financially stupid. But go right ahead either way.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>trucks are only for work
      They're great for trips and camping as well. You'd have to be a flaming homosexual to not want to own a truck.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You can also own a Subaru to accomplish everything a truck can for an average person's needs while being cheaper.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A Subaru costs as much as a truck and gets worse mileage than a truck while having a much worse resale value than a truck. Why would you not buy the truck?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>A subaru costs as much as a truck
            This is such a vague statement it's not possible to prove either way. New vs new? Used vs used?
            >worse mileage than a truck
            Imprezas get ~35mpg these days, what pickup does better than that?
            >worse resale value
            What? Pickups have awful resale value

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>This is such a vague statement it's not possible to prove either way. New vs new?
            Why the frick would I compare a new Subaru to a used truck? A mid level Outback for example is going to run you $40k+ after the Subaru dealer assfricking. You can get a nice half ton for a little over $40k.

>Imprezas get ~35mpg these days
            Nobody buys Imprezas and even they don't get anywhere near 30mpg. Not like that's a bragging point anyways when a run of the mill V8 half ton will get 25mpg highway.

>Pickups have awful resale value
            Are you fricking blind? Domestics with 100k miles are going for a couple grand off the MRSP used.

Claim I'm shilling trucks all you want but at the end the sales numbers don't lie.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>A high trim car costs more than a base model work truck
            I am so surprised by this information.

>Halftons can get 25 hwy.
            That is still far under 35mpg (which is an EPA number, so it's likely a conservative estimate)

>paying stealership prices
            If you're too dumb to do private party sales thats really not my problem

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not to mention, if you're claiming that used vs used a subaru is more expensive than a pickup, you can't claim that pickups have better resale value.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Pickups literally do they hold value like nothing else.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then pickups are more expensive. Thanks for admitting I'm right

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Pick ups are more expensive
            True, no wonder poorgays on DA seethe so much about them

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People seethe because they're usually tard-owned. It's not the pickup that makes people seethe, it's the tard inside it.

I would be lying if I said I don't get a little annoyed when tards do tard shit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Tard has more money than you
            lol
            lmao, even

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No they don't. Spending doesn't equal having. Tard spends his money. I save mine.

It's really not hard to understand.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Two more weeks and you will be a millionaire anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Do you count my house as part of my net worth or are we talking strictly bank account?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Pickups have awful resale value
            moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I need a pickup for camping
        Just how much gear are you bringing?? The kitchen sink?

I fit 4 people+gear in a 2004 Corolla regularly back when I was in high school

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Last bastion for BoF personal vehicles. They want them replaced with goycarts

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

all these truggers threads.

Somebody mad about the squat bans. I think its amazing that shit got banned so fricking quickly. Just NOPED out of existence everywhere because its too fricking stupid.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Now they just need to do stanced tires.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what are you talking about you mentally deranged schizo? lifted trucks aren't banned lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what are you talking about you mentally deranged schizo? lifted trucks aren't banned lmao

https://realtruck.com/blog/what-is-a-squatted-truck/#:~:text=Between%202021%20and%202023%2C%20two,accident%20involving%20a%20squatted%20truck.

squatted. banned. bills being proposed in multiple other states.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

kek you fricking busrider /n/igger, pic in OP isn't squatted

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Not him...but, you can't read English can you? Wtf are you doing here? Frick off.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You are incredibly fricking stupid iff you think the squatted truck ban banned lifted trucks, there is no if or but around that, you and him are stupid leftypol /n/egroids that should go back to their public transit worshipping board

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>iff you think the squatted truck ban banned lifted trucks
            No one is saying that
            >iff
            Gtfo you subhuman Black person. No one wants to talk to you or even likes you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

kek you fricking busrider /n/igger, pic in OP isn't squatted

I think this guy is a kid....should we report?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yea. Nothing he's saying makes any sense.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yea. Nothing he's saying makes any sense.

I'll evade it anyway. I'll keep making truck thread to make yoy leftypol homosexuals seethe

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're too poor and moronic to even own, drive, much less work on a pick up truck.
            >yoy
            Actually moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok making another truck thread

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

...why would I care?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ok making another one after the one i just made

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Meth head with wifi.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I didn't ask about you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Go do that homosexual yiff shit or whatever on /b/ and frick off already lefty.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

keep seething homosexual europoor

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why the frick are you posting my truck and calling me a eurogay? Schizo.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Don't wet yourself too hard pal. First it's squat. Then it's all lifts. Then it's all suspension mods. Then we're all living in California where you get impounded for a cold air intake.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You literally can NOT see 20ft in front of you when squatted. You got to stick your head out the damn window to see anything. It's moronic and actually dangerous.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

don't stand in front of a truck then

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's like you can't comprehend that other people drive on the road and will be in front of the truck. I love my truck but you clowns are moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> I love my truck
            You ride the bus, /n/igger

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Haven't ridden the bus in 20 years. Also you're the homosexual that just posted my truck. lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You know the drill

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>You literally can NOT see 20ft in front of you when squatted.
          The same thing with most lifted pickups. There's a reason why truckoids keep running over their own kids.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

damn, such a hard collision and the small cuck car got most of the damage while the truck is mostly unharmed, I think I'll buy a truck

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Every time I call these homosexual out he just makes another thread to hide in. Stop posting my fricking truck like you even own the damn thing and projecting your insecure dirty pajeet ass on everyone else.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>my fricking truck
      see

You know the drill

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *