Why do women love lifted bro trucks so much?

Why do women love lifted bro trucks so much?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because women like masculinity, and that's what the lifted pickups convey, rightly or wrongly.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I hate women
      What car shows the lowest amount of masculinity possible so they'll 100% leave me alone?
      Do I need to import a kei car?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A Miata is enough

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'll just get a hard top Miata
          Me: 1 Dumb bawds: nil :^)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Stacy and Becky stomp their high heels on the hard top, piercing through and still step inside your car
            Now what incel?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Upward facing camera

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Stacy and Becky take out the camera before it records

https://i.imgur.com/FzWKty8.jpeg

Since you are not at the vehicle, the gun does nothing. Stacy now has a firearm

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Stacy is my soulmate. She can crush my balls after she crushes my heart.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i pierce their uterus with my wiener

Neither Stacy or Becky like you as you drive a miata

>implying the camera isn't hidden

They have night vision goggles

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>implying dumb bawds know how to obtain or use night vision goggles

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bevy and Stacy are actually special forces sent to take out your Mazda miata

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Jokes on them, I don't drive a Miata :^)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Neither Stacy or Becky like you
            a different kind of hate frick

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>implying the camera isn't hidden

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i pierce their uterus with my wiener

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I go to jail, spend the rest of my life there.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wouldn't happen, although it'd be fun to watch drunken girls attempt it on the slippery rounded top. When my fren had his Miata stolen, they popped the top on the freeway at high speed. Broke the glass and scratched it up pretty bad, but it repaired fine.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Imagine the scent left on the seats

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

imagine how lucky youd be to walk up to your Miata and witness this
          youd have an excuse to deck two moronic prostitutes in the face
          that sounds incredible.
          im buying a Miata

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I wish my wiener was that car

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

2 door personal coupes like a miata. To them it gives of "man who doesn't want responsibility" vibes. Ironically this is different if the 2 door car is bigger

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Prius. Even libshit girls have broken things off with me for driving one, which I have to for work.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The old one or the new one? I've seen some positive remarks from people driving the new one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

2 door personal coupes like a miata. To them it gives of "man who doesn't want responsibility" vibes. Ironically this is different if the 2 door car is bigger

Prius. Even libshit girls have broken things off with me for driving one, which I have to for work.

Unironically a giant chevy express work van, preferably without windows. It scares hoes.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I got an FRS because women annoy me but it somehow just made them bother me more. Doesn't make any sense tbh

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A minivan probably

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

import a twingo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I see now why homosexuals love trucks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this mentality triggers the NotJustBikes cucks, but its actually true. people ask "what car attracts women". women respond most to trucks more than anything, it makes them see you as a hard worker.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Bicycling is hard work!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the lifted pickups convey
      Do they? A lifted truck (especially something too big to offroad like an F-250) is just an empty status symbol. The actual manual worker is driving an Isuzu D-Max and his boss is driving an M5.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

women don't watch NotJustBikes, so they don't care.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Who?
          I just don't see how a pickup with a lift kit conveys more status/masculinity than getting out of an M5 or RS7 in a good suit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well, it does. considering there's studies that have been done to show that women respond more to a pickup of any kind than (insert german sedan here).

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i own both and it just does.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

thinking women know what an m5 or an rs7 is. m5 or 315i rs7 or a7. they don't care. Badge on the front is as impressive as a car gets for them. to them a lifted truck is more than a base model bmw or audi so the lifted truck is worth more to them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A car that shows most masculinity is simply the car that women drive the least. Also sheer size because yes, women are really that stupid. They are incapable of seeing past superficiality. Their minds firmly reside in the realm of the superficial.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Panty dropper 120lb DD 23 year old zoomette magnet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Isn’t Tesla the brand with the greatest % of male buyers? Ladies should get wet seeing someone driving a Model Y if we follow your logic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There are more gay men in the world today than ever before. They are more inclined to buy a Tesla. I'm actually not even shitposting, this is just known fact.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this is true. in fact it's their entire customer base.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek you sound like Elliot Rogers

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You sound like a fricking hick while I am a supreme gentlemen

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

True, but it is to the certain type of masculity that looks familial. To them they see Big truck=Big work=Big money=Big family

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

women like big trucks
      and basedjak males hate them
      they might just be the most based form of transportation

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Women's ideas of what masculinity is
      Kek

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They see a large 4 door truck and think "family". Trust me when I say that if it was a lifted two door they would hate it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

But they hate minivans which also convey “family”

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Van's are a man's idea of family, which is a purpose built vehicle made to stuff as much people into a vehicle as possible. Trucks (psychologically) are a female's idea, which is big enough to fit everyone while exuding the precense that the people inside are important and deserve their prosperity

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I bought a lifted two door like 3 months ago and two women have complimented it. more than any other car i've owned already.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No it's because of country music
      Country music romanticized trucks the same way European cinema romanticized scooters
      A man with a pickup and a scooter...

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>prostitutes want family
      The exact opposite reason theyre tatted pierced half naked druggy prostitutes and date criminals

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

no they don't. i see more women driving lifted 80s and 90s toyotas than men. same with 2 door jeeps.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>thot on tiktok advertises something
    Wow this must be the collective statement of women in general.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they're deliberately destroying the environment because they know they're never having children so they don't care

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It depends, maybe short women do.
    My girlfriend is 5"9' and her best friend is like 5"4' or something. She loves her boyfriends lifted truck, my gf thinks it's silly, particularly because her and the boyfriend are short.
    I have a 1971 Challenger that she admits to feeling special in because of all the compliments it gets. She feels like a badder b***h in that.

Women are fickle, it depends on their opinions and what they think will make them be "that b***h" AKA the one the other's hate cause their being stacy-mogged

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Aren't men exactly what you describe, except they own the car? They think they can mog others through their vehicle.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Only literal teenagers think like this. Adult men aren't so overly socialized as to care more about appearance than actual functionality.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>European man really believes this
          Im sorry to tell you 63% of American truck owners admit, ADMIT, they rarely or never take their truck off road.
          Truly this is an adolescent country of dick wagging aspirational posing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

my lifted crew cab 8ft bed pickup is necessary because tiny parking lots all have curbs that are hard to avoid. A Corvette would be torn up just from getting groceries.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>lifted cabin
            >8ft bed
            >needed where just high suspension would help you
            Right

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The lift isnt necessary for parking, but I have a great view on the highway. Especially after upgrading the lights. I can see for miles and miles even at night

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

learn to drive

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Its geometry and physics. More efficient to run over curbs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Inb4 that dumbass “the drive” article

• 1 month ago
            Real HVMAN Beans

>whips out flaccid but massive wang
            My goose is loose, Anon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Losers perhaps who buy cars purely to serve as status symbols.

>I have a 1971 Challenger
        Post that. It's an imageboard ffs

Ok, picrel but it's annoying to have to resize iPhone pics all the time.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Frick trucks and their homosexual owners, now that's a rad car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I have a 1971 Challenger
      Post that. It's an imageboard ffs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>1971 Challenger
      >she admits to feeling special in because of all the compliments it gets. She feels like a badder b***h in that.
      >what they think will make them be "that b***h" AKA the one the other's hate cause their being stacy-mogged
      Real. They want to feel like they're in a movie and old muscle cars are main character cars. My Chevelle is beat and girls dig it, my C10 that actually has paint on it might as well be invisible

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Very good way of distilling that down anon.
        Girls want to ride in main character cars.

Reddit started the suvs/trucks hate. In reality suv/trucks even cuckovers will attract more females than sport sedans or bmw because they convey strength and masculinity. The king drives firm and steady being high and comfy valuing his safety while the wage cuck rushes through traffic risking his life with his bmw to not be late to work or cuz he has to take a shit

It'd not only about the car, but what it conveys about you

I personally think a truck gives off this vibe less. I, a "king," as you say can afford not to shit where I eat. My car is for fun and fastness, I have another vehicle for hauling.
        Your such a king until your everyone's b***h that's trying to move, valuing your safety until a spacer pops off and you lose a wheel. lol I don't even really care that much but your post is just so ridiculous.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because of consumerism and woman being more easily manipulated by it.
    if you want the full red/black pill on it

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The only compliments I’ve ever gotten in a vehicle is when I am in my factory lifted pickup.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Normies are intimidated by any beeg car, and for some reason they just assume that if you drive a truck it means you work.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Better-looking, higher-income guys naturally gravitate towards trucks as a personal vehicle. This fact absolutely enrages the shitbox aficionado.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i worked at a professional services firm for a few years. none of the $1m/year partners drove pittup twucks. i now work at the corporate hq of a fortune 10 company. none of the directors or vps drive pittup twucks.

pittup twucks are a prole phenomenon.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My company just transferred a middle aged bong over to Irvine. He had an Eclipse Cross when he started. He didn't last 2 month with that before he showed up in a Ram 1500 with no muffler. I tell everyone he's making fun of Americans by driving it, to get them to dislike him.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>middle aged bong
          >Irvine

Irvine is like the land of rich Asians, what the frick is he doing there with a loud trugg. Shoulda gotten a M5 or RS7 or some other German status sedan instead

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anon are you having a stroke?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

my cognitive faculties are intact, which is why i drive a vehicle that isn't admired by 7 year old boys and the mentally moronic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>triggered by car with a tray
            seek help

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i think he's asking you in a roundabout way why you keep calling them pittup trucks instead of pickup trucks

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

pittup twucks actually. although reading it now it just seems like it's intentional

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Everything you thought was cool when you were 7-10 is actually cool. Don’t let normies skew your outlook. Boobies, big trucks, war, red meat, etc is all cool as frick.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The hardest rule to learn when growing up is that things you liked as a kid were liked for a reason other than just you liking them. If just you liked them they they wouldn't have been popular enough for you to notice in the first place.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've never seen a rich person drive a truck lmao
      Huge SUVs sure
      Never a truck

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>horse girls aren’t rich

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>massive truck
    >massive truck visibly driven by a woman
    I think everyone's reaction is just a fight or flight thing

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>When I invent a scenario to put over a boring video of me being a do nothing b***h.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

cars dont get girls except for maybe jeeps. i had no problem getting laid or maintaining relationships with my old honda fit. even the highschool girls did not care.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes they did. You just lived in bumfrick nowhere and there weren't that many options around for those prostitutes.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

lived in jersey city at the time. the only comments i ever got were "this is not what i expected you to drive" or "is this a racecar?" because it was a manual. if you have a hint of personality and are decently attractive and in good shape most girls could care less. cooking and dressing well are far more desirable than car badges.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Women believe that big vehicle = safety and authority.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i frick b***hes in my smart car

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Easy filter

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

[...]

Other threads made by this same moron

Why don't you answer my question OP?

[...]

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They are compensating for their small penis.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because women are stupid and largely fall for superficial indicators of status. They like expensive luxury sedans more than trucks btw, unless the truck is an expensive luxury truck, like a G wagon.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>college car was mazda 3 speed
    >aftermarket radio that flashed a lexus badge when booting up
    could not tell you how many girls thought it was a lexus despite the mazda badge on the steering wheel. woman are moronic and their opinions do not matter.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

large vehicle makes them feel safe. They can drive like a moron but they know they and their little chudlets will be okay

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is a dude though right?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, but what usually happens is their boyfriend is managing their channel and their whole online persona as a car chick and they just pretend for the camera.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Believe it or not women like cool shit too.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they like to feel small

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>women look at thing therefore love
    sure you're not just loud and obnoxious?

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's with this board and every other post being some king of declaration of "what the women like"?
    It comes off as the offhanded 'advice' a suburban midwit dad gives his browbeaten son - as he's oblivious to the mailman behind fricking his wife his back.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this whole board is incels giving advice to poors and back and forth ad infinitum

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>mfw I am the last american with a fondness for smiling 50s dad in the station wagon
    >mfw the fat semite dealer sells "h*tchback" lesbian cattle cars that turn their motors off at every red light and U turn

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do women feel the same way with 90s Japanese trucks? Hardbody, Tacoma, mighty max, etc etc. Seems like these trucks are work horses in the sense that it's a 2 person ride that can do truck stuff like a singular horse.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, they are not impressed with tin cans like those.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Fake and gay

Chad non Virgin here, currently in a polyamorous with three women. I have an RX350, LS470, Chally Wally Scat Pack and a Toyota 22Re pick up with a lift. The car that got me the most b***hes was my truck. Women LOVE trucks, if it’s old, beat up and with a lift even better. Wanna know why? It’s nostalgic to them, it screams father figure, reliability and hard work, which even the most thottest theyby feminist genderqueer women abide for. ALL women are programmed for that, I’ve gotten more pussy with my Toyota pick up than any other vehicle I’ve owned or currently own.

For actual DAtist, the LS is my favorite to drive tho.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>It’s nostalgic to them, it screams father figure, reliability and hard work, which even the most thottest theyby feminist genderqueer women abide for. ALL women are programmed for that
          Yeah sure buddy, "ALL women" are just like your three "polyamourous" partners.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Very insightful anon, thanks
          >MightyMethKun

https://i.imgur.com/OKPiFAM.gif

>It’s nostalgic to them, it screams father figure, reliability and hard work, which even the most thottest theyby feminist genderqueer women abide for. ALL women are programmed for that
          Yeah sure buddy, "ALL women" are just like your three "polyamourous" partners.

All you did was quote and handwaved without any clapbacks. Disappointing. I'm gonna just assume from now on you have nothing valuable to say.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Polyamorous partners, lol. That's some serious reddit tier shit to be bragging about. No sane, attractive or well adjusted person does that. Chad just fricks and cheats if need be.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Why do women love lifted bro trucks so much?
    Hot take, bros are just woman-brained, which is why they tend to come off as gay.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

not wrong, Aristole in a letter to Alexander the Great said something similar, that womanizing ultimately makes you effeminate.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if a person drives a truck, that means they don't like driving or cars - if the truck is new then that means man also has some disposable income he flushes down the drain with shit truck amenities
    it's just another confirmation for a woman that man doesn't have hobbies which women loathe, which that means he can spend the time on woman

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Women are horrible drivers, so in order to deal with increased likelihood of hitting something, they would rather be able to drive over it. Can’t have curb rash on the rims if your wheels will just roll over the entire curb

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Little woman driving full size pick up
    Just gtfo away from them on the highway. It's suicide otherwise.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Reddit started the suvs/trucks hate. In reality suv/trucks even cuckovers will attract more females than sport sedans or bmw because they convey strength and masculinity. The king drives firm and steady being high and comfy valuing his safety while the wage cuck rushes through traffic risking his life with his bmw to not be late to work or cuz he has to take a shit

It'd not only about the car, but what it conveys about you

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it makes them feel powerful/in control

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *