Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Because I only ever see then ON road

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

well how can you see them off road if YOU never go off road?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Not my fricking problem if they're off road, but FFS trailer your motherfricking tire noise making pisspoorly aimed led headlight bullshit to where ever it needs to go, and stay off the fricking roads.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

No.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

You avoided the question.

2. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

DA has changed over the last 5 years, millennials post way less and zoomies post way more now.

the idea of leaving a paved road is terrifying to zoomies, they might drive out of cell service area and THEN WHAT? WHAT THEN?

that's why there's so much EV cancer and every 3rd thread is about how they can't afford to buy a 20 year old Camry with their $15/hour McDonalds job they work max. 5 hours a week because they have anxiety.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>they might drive out of cell service area and THEN WHAT? WHAT THEN?

that doesnt happen since 2015 you dumb boomer. Literally the whole us is covered by cell service now

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>t. zoomlet citygay

Thanks for confirming you've never left a paved road and don't know how radio waves work. Frickin zoomies...

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>Literally the whole us is covered by cell service now

You want to know how I know you've never been above 300 ft of elevation?

• 7 days ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

This is very wrong, I leave cell service all the time

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

well maybe stop using fricking t mobile

• 7 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I never travel alone off road and nobody in the group has signal often, I even installed a weboost in the jeep

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't disappear into the woods by himself for days at a time without telling anyone at all

just bring a gun and eat wild animals if your truck breaks down

• 7 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I always have a gun, the jeep usually has like 6 guns in it when we go out
            And night vision

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

based NODs appreciator slotting dinks in the dark

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Same except i usually only carry 3 or 4 guns

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

get starlink and use wifi calling

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Mountains and hills break line of sight with the tower, and the increased moisture and clouds further weakens the signal, we have a tower at the highest point in my village and we still lose signal in certain spots just a couple of miles away.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Chuckled a little.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Lol you stoopd zoomer frick... 'the whole us is coverd by cell service'... My fricking ASS

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>the idea of leaving a paved road is terrifying to zoomies, they might drive out of cell service area and THEN WHAT? WHAT THEN?
      So the majority of Jeep drivers?

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Frickkkk she's turned into such a milf

3. 7 days ago
    p

>Lifted pickup & guns

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

honestly this is cope posted by betaboys with shrimpdicks and too many mental illnesses to own a gun

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I don't hate off roaders. I am one. I just hate most off road vehicles. JKs and JLs are ludicrously capable vehicles out of the box, but they're dogshit to work on. TJs and older Wranglers are tin cans that are horribly overestimated in their capability until extensively modified. 4Runners haven't been good since 1989. The nuBronco is a fricking joke and a 100% ripoff of the Wrangler with infinitely worse capability. Nothing else sold as a 4x4 is worth a frick - especially not trucks, because they're all so fricking fat and their wheelbases and angles are fricked.

You go back to the 70s to early 90s and there's some neat shit, though. Not just full size SUVs and trucks, either. Shit like the Xterra and the Hardbody were legit off road vehicles. They've all been forgotten to time, though, because of a single factor: 4x4 owners.

4x4 owners fricking suck these days and I blame the death of Pirate4x4.

• 6 days ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

What?
      Those are just IFS shitboxes, I think what you meant to say was the XJ which actually has a decent setup for off roading

• 6 days ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Meant to highlight hard body and Xterra

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

It's a gay hobby that requires zero physical effort or skill, so I assume that it attracts lots of fat fricks and redditors who make it their entire identity. Though I've never been off-roading myself, so maybe I'm wrong. But in general I feel that off-roading should be a means to an end (i.e, taking old logging trails to get to a good hiking/camping/fishing spot etc.), and going off road with no actual purpose seems lame.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

You are wrong, which is fine. There's a fundamental misunderstanding about what off roading is. People spout off about logging roads not understanding that real off roading is way, WAY more challenging. A logging road can be overcome by a 2wd truck with decent ground clearance. Off roading is doing some shit like Pritchett Canyon in Moab.

The point is to go somewhere that requires an insane build, balls of steel, and an exceptional amount of skill. It's about pushing the limits of your vehicle and having the skill and knowledge necessary to make it without breaking down and having to call for help. Real off roading requires pretty serious physical capability because you need to be able to navigate the terrain on foot to find your line and frequently get out and physically move obstacles, shove shit like boulders into your line for traction, and replace broken components in terrible conditions.

I understand where you're coming from, but look at the guys running Ultra4 races. They're not fat. They're almost all fit, if not dadbod strong, because the hobby demands it. Overlanders are WAY different.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

I've hit logging roads on a stock height civic on bald potenzas.
        Not the smartest move and I bottomed out in the ruts, but logging roads can be driven on with literally any road capable vehicle if you keep momentum.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

correct
      its also boring and gay when you do it going a bumpy ass 0.2mph
      op is boring and gay and so is this guy

You are wrong, which is fine. There's a fundamental misunderstanding about what off roading is. People spout off about logging roads not understanding that real off roading is way, WAY more challenging. A logging road can be overcome by a 2wd truck with decent ground clearance. Off roading is doing some shit like Pritchett Canyon in Moab.

The point is to go somewhere that requires an insane build, balls of steel, and an exceptional amount of skill. It's about pushing the limits of your vehicle and having the skill and knowledge necessary to make it without breaking down and having to call for help. Real off roading requires pretty serious physical capability because you need to be able to navigate the terrain on foot to find your line and frequently get out and physically move obstacles, shove shit like boulders into your line for traction, and replace broken components in terrible conditions.

I understand where you're coming from, but look at the guys running Ultra4 races. They're not fat. They're almost all fit, if not dadbod strong, because the hobby demands it. Overlanders are WAY different.

>muh build
      moron

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>muh build
        Just say you don't modify your cars, busrider.

What?
        Those are just IFS shitboxes, I think what you meant to say was the XJ which actually has a decent setup for off roading

So are Hiluxes, but people glaze them. You can do some neat shit with both and they're pretty fricking durable. They're not GOAT material, but they're unique enough to look past the shitboxness. The problem with a new 4Runner versus and Xterra is that the former is an overbloated luxobarge for soccer moms whereas the latter was Nissan's last attempt at making a vehicle that could actually endure punishment.

I've hit logging roads on a stock height civic on bald potenzas.
        Not the smartest move and I bottomed out in the ruts, but logging roads can be driven on with literally any road capable vehicle if you keep momentum.

Exactly my point. If you don't need to carefully choose your line or risk fricking your rig up or hurting yourself, you aren't off roading. I understand what the other dude was saying, and I don't have anything against someone using their Crosstrek to get to a hiking trailhead, but they aren't off roading. They're just using a vehicle more suited to adverse road conditions. No one calls rally offroading, but Group B cara are fricking awesome.

• 6 days ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Hilux is IFS trash too

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Hey, man, I'm no fan of IFS either, and if I had a Hardbody it'd be getting axle swaps, but the trucks are fricking cool. You can beat the shit out of them without fear of failure. The important part is the truck itself.

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I own a hilux and a solid front axle Toyota 4x4 and you’re just falling for dumb memes, they’re no more durable than any other truck like one of my XJs
            Post your truck

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

You're objectively fricking moronic. The body and powertrain of a Hardbody is stout. They're genuinely rugged vehicles made to take abuse.

Lower your fricking voice when you're speaking to me, triphomosexual.

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>posts a vehicle he doesn’t even own
            >it’s a Cummins
            I own a 6bt truck, you lower your voice boy

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Oh no, that's my fricking truck. I'm just not posting new pictures of it. You can fricking have a nice day, moron. I'm not stupid enough to post identifying information on a Taiwanese Ladyboy Foot Fetish Forum. You want to post yours, go right the frick on ahead.

You run your stupid homosexual mouth in all of these threads like you're on a Facebook group and you're one of the dumbest goddamn triphomosexuals on this board since the Tundra moron.

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>I'm just not posting new pictures of it.
            apparently because you don't own it anymore?

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

That dude sold the truck to the guy I bought it from. It's changed hands twice, dipshit. Yes, I still post old photos of it. Here, have a more recent one.

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>bought a truck
            >didn’t even build it
            Pathetic, I build everything I own

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, I bought it as it sat in that first picture. I've since unfricked almost every part of it personally. Go look at the forum posts the OG builder made and see how moronic he did some shit. I've owned this truck for six fricking years and have done extensive work to make it right. It was cheaper to buy this thing as a foundation for a dream build than to hack up the Ramcharger and D250 I owned at the time to do it myself.

Why don't you get off the fricking cross, homosexual.

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>I’ve owned this truck 6 years
            >OP of the thread owned that truck 4 years ago
            What?

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

No, he fricking didn't. Again, that dude built the truck for another dude who I bought the truck from. It has changed hands twice. He made that post WELL after it went to its intended owner from the builder.

Go check that second photo and see that zero matches exist on the entire internet, moron.

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>toyotas and Nissans are good
            >see, look at this Cummins I bought
            I own a Cummins AND a Toyota and I’m saying you’re dumb as hell

• 6 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

also I said I own a hilux and a 80s Toyota solid front axle, and to post yours, and you posted a completely irrelevant truck that has nothing to do with what we were discussing

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I never said I owned a Toyota, homosexual. Learn to read.

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

We don't in /dbt/.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *