Why do you so religiously defend trucks when they know not a single person here (other than actual long haul truckers) has even towed a single their w...

Why does DA so religiously defend trucks when they know not a single person here (other than actual long haul truckers) has even towed a single their with their trucks in their entire life. What's the point?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

same reason /misc/ defends authoritarianism despite none of them living under an authoritarian regime

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because it makes you seethe, and anything that does that is usually correct on both a moral and factual basis.

you will never be a woman.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>not a single person here has even towed a single their with their trucks in their entire life
    speak for yourself city slicker. not all of us live in tiny apartments. some of us are home owners and home owners need trailers regularly.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I’ve been a home owner for 12 years and have never needed a trailer.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hoa huh?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nope, 5 acre southwest FL homestead. Nice try, fat incel 😉

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then you failed at being a man.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

99.9999999% of this board is baiting bus riders, likely OP included. Seethe all day over whether something has a bed or tow rating over X thousand pounds or 4x4 or whatever the frick in private while you ride the bus. FRICKING NOBODY in real life gives a shit.

4. 3 weeks ago
    s10fag

10k gvw to haul ur mom's fat pussy to the crib

trailergays arent full timers

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I couldn't handle it. I'd be hauling shit I don't need every day. I'd have no use for it. That said I'd need more than a 10ft box, I'd want a 20 footer.

I have a truck and have never put anything in the back or hauled anything. I just like trucks. Seethe and dilate you poorgay troon

Frick I love hauling shit though. You'll love it too, I promise. Look at this radio tower I got (free) for my massive antennas. I'm moving later this year and plan to put a 6-20m hexbeam on it.

• 3 weeks ago
        s10fag

it's a 14'er, wider than an enclosed trailer, no tommy gate though. i get why people use the trailers, my buisness partner has 11. just loads an estate and lets it sit until he has room for it. wasteful at that scale but a useful principal

https://i.imgur.com/TjRU8fg.jpg

10k gvw to haul ur mom's fat pussy to the crib

trailergays arent full timers

well the truck was $1500, i was super happy with that

its a penske truck, their boxes are a bit better, sit lower on the frame and are shorter overall, ive had those trucks that someone just threw a straight truck box on top of some lumber and strapped it down like picrel and they suck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

An enclosed trailer is often more flexible, bigger, handles more weight, etc. Also cheaper, at least a reasonable one.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Would 9/11.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just wish truckgays would stay the frick out the passing lane if they're going to roll at 55 MPH. Dogbrains think its some kind of "big boy truck lane".

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

not my problem, just drive the speed limit

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've never seen trucks do this where I'm from. Usually they sit in the right lane and cruise or they're blasting down the middle lane unless they got shit in the bed.

not my problem, just drive the speed limit

Drive with the flow of traffic. You want just the speed limit go sit on the exit lane.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I didn't understand California and towing at 55mph. Nobody else did either apparently.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have. Probably gonna rent an open trailer this week to haul some stuff to the dump too.

https://i.imgur.com/FSQHX1u.jpg

Speak for yourself, I fricking love towing. I helped a friend move an expensive custom vintage pool table and some old couch from Cali the other day. I love my trailer, I always love attaching it and backing it into garages and tight spaces. I frick on this trailer, no joke. Look at the bottom right, I'm bricked up just thinking about towing a fricking trailer dude

I had to deal with both the CA 55 limit and the same on the trailer (which is what I was really concerned about) when I did the long tow in OP, sucked going that slow for most of 600 miles. I mostly planned the route around avoiding situations where I'd be holding people up though, and sped up to 65 with the semis when I had to. On the bright side crawling along at that speed meant I averaged almost 18mpg with the trailer.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Score one for the mid size. My half ton won't get 18 towing even if it's downhill all the way.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, this was across a desert in the summer and then over a couple of passes too. I'd planned for at least one more gas stop than I actually had to make and was pretty shocked when I figured out what I was getting.

Uhaul trailers are grossly underrated and overbuilt. They'll take 75mph without blinking. It's more of uhaul trying to push safety for liability reasons. Their 12ft cargo trailer probably has 5k axles.

I kinda figured that, but not knowing what the trailer was actually capable of sketched me out, especially since they've got surge brakes instead of electric ones. (Though that was useful to me since the one real downside of my gen Ranger doesn't come with a brake controller, I'll have to add an aftermarket one eventually.)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pulled this trailer with a loaded bed for about 400 miles and got 7mpg. Going 80 through west Texas. Trans cooler did great and fluid temp never got above 205.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What is it?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just a bunch of deer hunting stuff my company gave me after they dropped the lease. Two bow blinds and one rifle stand, three corn feeders, about 40 cattle panels, like 200 t-posts and 1000lbs of corn/protein.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Uhaul trailers are grossly underrated and overbuilt. They'll take 75mph without blinking. It's more of uhaul trying to push safety for liability reasons. Their 12ft cargo trailer probably has 5k axles.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Towed your mom last week if you catch my drift. Had the Cummins singing at 3200 rpm.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why the frick do you care so much? How about you worry about what YOU do?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When have your Timberlands touched a worksite last?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Name something else that's non ethnic, RWD with a V8 and comparable ride quality. I'll wait.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Speak for yourself, I fricking love towing. I helped a friend move an expensive custom vintage pool table and some old couch from Cali the other day. I love my trailer, I always love attaching it and backing it into garages and tight spaces. I frick on this trailer, no joke. Look at the bottom right, I'm bricked up just thinking about towing a fricking trailer dude

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Backed right in first time, I love towing so much holy frick.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/0QBF505.jpg

Backed right in first time, I love towing so much holy frick.

https://i.imgur.com/OKBUKxl.jpg

I didn't understand california and towing at 55mph. Nobody else did either apparently.

>white, base model, single cab truck
      >loves towing

based, but we know OP isn't talking about people like you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>that pic
        holy cope

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a truck and have never put anything in the back or hauled anything. I just like trucks. Seethe and dilate you poorgay troon

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because I wanted one and I bought it with my own money. Frick off, commie.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The point is. Since u asked.

The modern crewcab pickup is the pinnacle of personal transportation and utility in a free market capitalist society.

U don’t have to like it. U don’t have to agree with it. That’s how it is. That’s how it shook out. No shitposting will change it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based truckergay. Go make a /tfg/ thread and post your wife's massive booba.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dunno, why do you so religiously attack trucks when one person picking one over a smaller car really doesn't affect you personally?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>doesn't affect you personally
      >more large vehicles that use more gas creating additional strain on gas through supply/demand
      >massive manlet cope cages that have poor visibility and give them the confidence they need to run cars off the road
      >vehicles people can't handle that cause more fender benders and parking lot scratches, causing more overall damage to more cars, causing insurance rates to raise across the board
      >more material used to create them causes more use from steel, plastic, aluminum, causing overall more supply/demand shortage issues that in turn raise vehicle costs across the board
      etc ad infinitum

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because I can

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why that one specifically? Probably the ugliest production vehicle to have ever existed

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because it makes internet trannies seethe.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Next time post a photo of your own car.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And i probably will never tow anything, seethe more bus rider

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’ve got property as does the rest of my family which necessitates driving a truck. Moving equipment back and forth, pulling a three horse slant trailer, pulling a gooseneck loaded with hay a couple of times a year, putting whatever in the bed be it feed, firewood, sod, bags of soil etc. my OBS F350 PowerStroke has served me well.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hello fellow power stroke owner!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hello fellow power stroke owner!

>neither of these people own a Ford powerstroke or trailer

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Definitely do, it’s served me well with minimal issues other than the usual shit like the e4od needing a rebuild and stuff like the glow plug relay, glow plugs themselves etc. It’s bone stock and runs fine, maybe needs new exhaust manifold gaskets but still makes plenty of boost and hauls fine. Will it keep up with my dad’s 3500 Cummins? Absolutely not, but I don’t have a dpf or require def to run

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i see tons of trailers on utes tho, not that it would matter im not a nolife loser who gets upset about what other people drive.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't tow because I don't have or want anything to tow with it. A bed is enough to throw stupid moronic shit like beer cans in the back. I'm not some Mexican landscaper that needs to tow a utility trailer, moron.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

meanwhile i tow so often i just bought my open car trailer

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can that thing even carry a van or truck? It looks flimsy..

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Probably more for track cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Gvwr 7000lbs
        I'm making a diy tire rack up front next week

Probably more for track cars.

Yes

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ain't nothin' like headed to the race track at 5am on a saturday morning with cruise control set for a couple hours of interstate driving

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wish I had a truck and trailer

I envy you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I too, envy the big cargo trailer chad. It would make my move later this year 100x easier.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I wouldn't trust a big encloser trailer like that behind a Colorado. You'd need a half ton.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'd rather own a cute little garden trailer honestly. It has 2 axles so I assume it has at minimum a 6k gvwr. Perfect for me honestly. How far are you planning to move?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

7k rating technically, but it doesn't have a full tang from the hitch to the axles like most trailers this size, so I'd only center a big load over the axles. I think in this image it was just under 4k pounds of concrete for reference. I'm moving about 80 miles north of where I live now, and because of all my ham radio equipment it'll probably be 4 or 5 trips in total. A big enough cargo trailer would cut that down to 2. It'd also make all the boxes of clothes, furniture (couch, love seat, entertainment center, 2 tables + chairs, 2 office desks) and other stuff significantly easier to transport. We're also carrying the deep freezer and washer/dryer we bought. Plus my motorcycle. 1.5 hrs each way so it takes time.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>doesn't have a full tongue
            This is just what shitcan trailer vendors do. Go look at some brand name utility trailer manufacturers. Anything rated for 7-10k is really built for 9-12k or more, and is de-rated by the axles or by the factory. I've seen some Diamond-C trailers similar to yours loaded with 5 ton backhoes and pulled it just fine. It's because the vendors know their trailers will be putting in real work by hard working Mexicans, so they overbuild them.

Cheaper manufacturers rate it to "7k*" and that means loading perfectly over the axles with 10% of your load on the tongue. This doesn't make the trailer unusable, but it does mean it's built more for lawn trimmings and golf karts than heavy equipment.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Diamond-C
            Yeah but you'd end up paying 2-3x the price of a cheaper trailer. I know they last forever but damn.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/0DKvNLR.jpg

7k rating technically, but it doesn't have a full tang from the hitch to the axles like most trailers this size, so I'd only center a big load over the axles. I think in this image it was just under 4k pounds of concrete for reference. I'm moving about 80 miles north of where I live now, and because of all my ham radio equipment it'll probably be 4 or 5 trips in total. A big enough cargo trailer would cut that down to 2. It'd also make all the boxes of clothes, furniture (couch, love seat, entertainment center, 2 tables + chairs, 2 office desks) and other stuff significantly easier to transport. We're also carrying the deep freezer and washer/dryer we bought. Plus my motorcycle. 1.5 hrs each way so it takes time.

man I wish I had somewhere to store a trailer like that, I could use it all the time (actually gonna have to rent one sometime in the next week or so) but I've only got a single-car driveway and garage and no way to get one around the side of the house or anything.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I store mine in the garage next to my motorcycle. Only a 14 footer will fit, otherwise I would have done 18ft. It serves me just fine regardless.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wouldn't a flatbed be easier to load/unload and get out of?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if the only thing your carrying is a car then yeah definitely (also better visibility when towing), but if you want to take tools, tires, etc. then you'll want to keep them locked up and out of the weather

or if the car has an open wienerpit or no windows then you'd probably like a closed trailer too

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I see. I'd probably lock them in the truck with a hard top or something, but I definitely understand the ease of keeping it all in the trailer. I figured if it's raining I probably wouldn't be tracking a car anyway, but I guess if a freak storm rolls in having shelter for it is nice.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ya you can stuff all that stuff in the truck too, i just find the convenience of stuffing it all in the trailer so when i get home i can just drop the trailer and worry about unloading it later, if i even need to unload it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you're doing serious track stuff then the ease of access and the enclosed shelter are really nice, when I was working for a shop with a race team we'd put a huge EZ-Up next to our enclosed trailer, put the car under that, and then the trailer became a workshop and break area etc. Being able to get on top of an enclosed trailer can be pretty useful too, we built a deck on top of ours and it was a good spotter position at some tracks.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's an enclosed trailer. It only gets unloaded at the track or for maintenance

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because not all of us are homosexual Europeons that crave a daddy/nanny government to rule over us in every single aspect of our lives. Europeons are mind broken sheep with a crabs in a bucket mentality that cling on to a collective and will shit on anyone that goes against the herd.

America is the most prosperous and best country on Earth because citizens value their freedom and rights. The beauty of Capitalism and the free market is that you buy and sell whatever you want without the government or populace getting up in your business.

Trucks represent prosperity, freedom and power and that's what makes Yuropoors shit their diapers and seethe in the typical European fashion of impotent rage. Europeons need to be called out and laughed at for the contemptible NPCretins they are. Stay in your containment continent for NPCs and let the American chads have free rein.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Trucks represent prosperity, freedom and power
      Cadillac used to be that same thing. Car manufacturers decided people should be driving big vehicles and marketed to fragile manlets like you. Congratulations on buying into marketing.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>manlets like big vehicles
        >they should drive old school caddys instead

As an aside, I'm whiter and smarter and taller than you. Pudgy though, so if your a lanklet you got that going.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey Jamal, you dropped this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He hops the turnstile.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've towed as much with my Miata as the majority of modern 1500s ever tow, and probably had more in the trunk too

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We really don't give a shit but the transparent anti-truck campaign being waged by hysterical homosexual bus riding trannie Black personhomosexual lowcard limp wristed wienermongler short eye pinko whiner b***htit punkass frickwit dildo lefturds has made it automatic.
    Go ahead, type one fricking letter you commie shitflakes, and we're going to lawn job your grannies care home with some 40 inch mudd tarrs. Black folk

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never had anything heavier than 10 40 lbs bags of mulch in the trunk.
    >but nooooo you can't drive a trugg unless you haul stuff every day
    Blow it out your ass.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The point is to use truck's own bed for transporting larger stuff that cant fit into regular car. Doesnt have to pull a trailer unless theres some special reason for towing. I dont care if some stupid kid gets run over by truck. I never will think about pedestrian safety when Im buying a vehicle for my own use. Towing a trailer always cause vehicles to be worse to drive.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> Not a single person here has even towed a single thing in their entire life
    Bullshit dad used to let me drive when we'd tow the troop trailer to boy-scout camp

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Plenty of NEETS tow on here so imagine what it’s like in real life.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How'd you get the post out when you took off?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Axe

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice wood

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gooseneck or bumper pull?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Gooseneck

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lame. I prefer having my bed available even when towing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For heavier weights and maneuvering it is so much better. Gooseneck the world.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It all depends on what you tow. So many trucks have 14-20k conventional towing limits, so there's no real point unless you're a farmer.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To each his own, but there are plenty of times having the gooseneck has saved my ass compared to my conventional trailer for getting out of spots. A lot tighter turning circles due to not worrying about the bumper.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>To each his own
            Basically. The 3 axle sibgles vs 2 axle dually argument is the biggest on big trailer forums, it comes down to preference.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would never buy a truck, it'd be completely pointless for my purposes. However, I find it hilarious how much they make low T basedboys seethe on a regular basis, that's why I feel obligated to defend them.

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do homos care about how great a car handles when they'll never push it close to the limit because they don't track their car?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats 99% of sports car owners and theyre all complete morons

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I redline on stoplights against insecure toyota tacomas and audilets all the time
      and as for handling,that's needed when I weave through traffic and do tight turns at 110 mph

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what's the point of hating trucks when you've never lived in a country with paved roads?

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm sitting in a travel trailer right now

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I lived in one for just under a year and was miserable, but a lot of factors made me so.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I literally tow trailers every day with my diesel truck and I don't even have a job
    stop being a fricking homosexual

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>has even towed a single their with their trucks in their entire life
    Sorry ESL here, what the frick is OP saying, is he having a stroke or something?
    And I do haul and tow shit with my "truck", that's specifically why I bought it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Op is a flaming homosexual as usual, he's a pink haired subway riding troon that's mad about Private Tyrone of the national guard searching his bags again.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I literally move shithouses with mine

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I tow trailers occasionally with my truck. A travel trailer, utility trailer, a 16ft flatdeck car hauler. I lost my enclosed tandem in my divorce though unfortunately. I have a GMT400 & GMT800 I use though. Daily drive my 90 C1500 all year usually. I hauled countless loads of material to the dump in my truck and picked up building materials, hauled motorcycles etc. I used to use a van but I just use trucks these days. They are also reliable and maintenance is easy if you don't buy something stupid.

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don’t typically. I’m ambivalent at best. The only trucks I hate are the ones driven by women or absolute pavement princesses. Other than that, I don’t really mind them

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

you'll want something 8'5" wide to tow cars, and if you want it to support tractors and other small equipment you'll need a pretty heavy duty trailer
    and then if you also want it to hold junk you'll want sides on it to contain/strap stuff down, which could get in the way of opening doors on a car and such

it would be kind of annoying to have 1 trailer that does all of these things, probably better off getting like a 16x8.5 flat steel deck that can carry cars, trucks, small equipment, then a smaller utility trailer for miscellaneous junk

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is what I would do. Having a one size fits all is a bit difficult as the trailers are made for different applications. Only suggestion that I have is instead of a utility trailer it might be worth it to go a head and make it a dumping trailer with build in walls. The low slung trailer are great but if you are planning on anything by heavy it’s gonna have to be higher and with the wheels directly under it.

t. Log guy above

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

This is a 6x14. If I wasn't subject to size restrictions when I bought it I'd get a 7x18-20, which is wide enough for 90% of vehicles on the road. Even if you get a flat deck car hauler look for a heavy duty ramp gate of some sort, don't just get two slide in ramps. You'll thank me when you have to use a dolly or want to move something heavy like a grand piano or motorcycle, and don't have access to a forklift. Keep in mind, many cars may actually have enough door clearance to clear a pipe top trailer when loaded, but lowered track cars won't.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Keep in mind, many cars may actually have enough door clearance to clear a pipe top trailer when loaded, but lowered track cars won't.
      Seems like a true flatbed with removable sides would be ideal, but I'm not sure if you can get one of those in the right size/weight/money range.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can get just about anything you want, really. There's plenty of trailers with fold out sides and ramps, you see them a lot with big dump trailers too. I don't own a forklift though, so it's not a feature I'd care much about. I also prefer lower decks when loading and unloading by hand, a deckover is pretty tall.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I was thinking of something more like yours, but just with sides that come off for car hauling. Looking around I guess I see a bunch of car haulers that look like they've got stake pockets you could put sides into and full-width ramps, probably the best bet.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I see. I think Texas Pride lowboys can be configured this way.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don't really need drop down sides, just crawl out a window. It's like using a pipe wrench as a hammer now and then.

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

https://i.imgur.com/G9TiSnW.jpg

Pulled this trailer with a loaded bed for about 400 miles and got 7mpg. Going 80 through west Texas. Trans cooler did great and fluid temp never got above 205.

(You)

It's a 7.5 by 20 or something like that. My brother-in-law's which he uses to haul his lighter dirt moving equipment. My trailer is a 6x12 and is great normally but wasn't big enough.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>browse DA mostly regularly for over a decade
    >seen the truckergay threads and etc
    >have never seen a collective group of tow-hauling posters ever
    >ever, period

Getting called out for the fact that 90+% of people have useless trucks really riles you insecure homosexuals up, huh.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've seen a few pickup truck generals that have people towing.

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seethe Eurocuck

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That trailer comes free with any new purchase of a Subaru

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That trailer is worth way more than suburu would give you.

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trucks are fine but just be honest, you don't NEED it, you WANT it, which is okay but this cope that all these truck owners do all this hauling and towing makes me laugh, especially when I manage with much less

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

race car isn't gunna get itself to the track

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm sure you make do just fine from your 760sqft studio apartment.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>chainlink-fence-companies-oklahoma-city.jpg
        More than 90% of truck owners don't haul anything. It's an NPC mobile.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Proof of stat? Plenty itt hauling shit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh, I got it wrong. Vast majority doesn't tow anything, but people who "frequently" do hauling make up 28%.
            https://www.axios.com/ford-pickup-trucks-history

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pleasure hauling occasional or frequent makes up 69%. Meaning 31% of trucks rarely haul. Only 37% frequently or occasionally tow however.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hauling "occasionally" most likely means transporting a new TV or other stuff once a year.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What do you manage, and with what?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>especially when I manage with much less
      I can't imagine why.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Trust me if I could find a good 6.2/7.3 gas f250 or 6.0 silverado I'd probably jump at it. I also may still sell this trailer and buy an 18x7ft one that's similar to it when I'm ready to move.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>18ft
        Please opt for a full 20 feet. The 2 extra feet don't feel like much to tow or park but make a world of difference in loading 3 atvs or zero turn mowers.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Don't bother with a new trailer if you don't upgrade your truck. See below.

>18ft
        Please opt for a full 20 feet. The 2 extra feet don't feel like much to tow or park but make a world of difference in loading 3 atvs or zero turn mowers.

Using a midsize truck I'd have to disagree. You need more than 3.5k axles under a 20' deck. Preferably 5k or 7k axles with 6 lugs minimum. A 20' deck gets overloaded quickly on 3.5k axles when front loaded, the weight on the frame extends too far away from the axles. Also too much tongue weight at that point even just loading basic landscaping equipment. A Colorado has a 7.7k tow limit. Pointless! Either stick with that trailer or upgrade the truck and get 5-7k axles with a 20' flatbed.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Very insightful, thanks.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's the biggest mistake when picking a trailer. Yes, bigger is better! Always go the largest you can handle! But look at usable deck space on a 14' v. 20' flatbed similar to yours. This is why I hate bumper pull trailers, with a gooseneck and 1 ton this isn't really an issue.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To each his own, but there are plenty of times having the gooseneck has saved my ass compared to my conventional trailer for getting out of spots. A lot tighter turning circles due to not worrying about the bumper.

Now all you need is a dumper.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But I have dumper gooseneck

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don't be a wiener tease let's see it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honestly one of the best purchases I’ve ever done, saved me so much money in taking out trash from property and such.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Looks like a trailer ad. 2 Moritz and Adamstrailers.com.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And here's a 20' variation of the same trailer. Ignoring more material between axle and bumper, you also have less weight on both trailer axles and more on the truck hitch when loading the front of the trailer.

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I literally can't tow with...
    No, you didn't even tried, you just don't want to

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Now show it putting it up a slick boat ramp out of the water.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i like to go faster than 30 mph

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We're so badass truckbros

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

putting weight on the rear bumper does induce a little squatting

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nearly every vehicle made in the last 10-15 years is like that.

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I work in IT but pour concrete on the side. I do in fact need a trailer for all my tools and lumber.

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would anyone NOT buy a truck when they get the same mileage as suv's plus have a box to throw shit into

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tbh I looked at truck prices vs suv prices and there's no point in paying 10-20k more for the same options and powertrain.

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> when they know not a single person here (other than actual long haul truckers) has even towed a single their with their trucks in their entire life. What's the point?
    Oh, that's a nice DA post.
    Sums up the whole community.

52. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seething europoor and voastie liberal, the thread.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Normally camper shells are gay and cringe but this looks pretty good with the single cab set up.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *