why does anyone bother with these piles of scrap anymore?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>making this thread in direct response to the other wrangler thread
    Cope kek

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

roastoids use them as a rubber duckie shelf

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Professional stalker here, recently (2020<)I've notice a considerable uptick in b***hes buying jeeps, especially blue ones for some reason

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I've notice a considerable uptick in b***hes buying jeeps, especially blue ones for some reason
      It's because blue is a cute color, and women have this weird hivemind where once it's entrenched into about 10% of the local (social media) population, the rest follow.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based professional stalker

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based on what?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Surreptitious observation of multiple women

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wdym?

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>2014
    Base 2-door Pentastar 3.6L 6-speed
    $19,995
    >2024
    Base 2-door Pentastar 3.6L 6-speed with electric steering rack and extreme throttle smoothing
    $32,485

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is just the "official" inflation numbers they've been lying about for the last 3 years. The real number is around 35-40k.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The 2024 one is also a new improved platform, has an 8-speed ZF8 transmission, better interior, and an improved Pentastar.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah it's inflation you homosexual shill. Cars are supposed to be improved.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A lot of people here buy them I think due to the ability to remove the entire top, doors, and so forth. Just the other day I saw some young ~16-18 year old kid who had a super fancy modded Jeep and the kid had his entire left leg just hanging out the side since it had all the doors removed. Maybe he thought he was cool or badass, but it looked goofy as hell and in my area there's no real reason to buy a jeep. Hell a sedan could manage almost all of the "offroading" we have around here. Not to mention his Jeep looked pristine so you know that motherfricker wasn't taking it off road or anything. Which makes me think it must be because of the "open" nature of it because i have no idea why else someone would get a jeep.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

tell me you get no b***hes without saying you don't get no b***hes

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Grow up

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>jeep
    Nice

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just guys that think it makes them look though and manly since the army used them but they work in an office 9-5 and are in a sexless marriage

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My GFs liberty is the easiest engine bay to work on and maintain I’ve ever experienced. The interior and ride quality are mid but that thing is very user friendly and reliable. I like jeeps from that alone. Perfect woman car, hit a curb or roll over some shit you should avoid and nothing bad will happen to it.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm tempted to get one as someone with functional balls because
    >fun
    >convertible into a truck
    >why would I get a car where the roof and back don't come off that rolls over rocks when I can?

But
    >It's too fat
    >inefficient
    >shit reliability

So not getting one, also very overpriced.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chysler meme from decades ago.
      The pentastar with the zf8 transmission is a very reliable drive train.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're very rugged manly vehicles and the high seating position offers great visibility and safety

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Rugged sure but wranglers haven’t been manly for the past decade at least, the few that I see in the parking lot at work are mostly a feminine color, with swapped door handles and door hinges an ugly as frick color like turquoise on purple, and are covered in stickers and rubber ducks (lol) on the dash. Jeeps are like Lego sets for adults

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

notruck eurocope

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You could not be more wrong, I am literally American and I drive a truck lmao I just think jeeps are kind of ridiculous

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

dick in exhaust or fake

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Jeep trucks are cute. :^)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just can't stand those ridiculous jeeps

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cool truck man but lift kits and dual tires aren’t really my thing