Why does every house I pass with an EV in the driveway ALSO have a gay pride flag out front?

Why does every house I pass with an EV in the driveway ALSO have a gay pride flag out front?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because EV drivers are either hyper leftists who actually believe that buying an EV will save the environment (it won't) or are Elon Musk dick suckers who actually believe Teslas are good cars and can't wait for their cybershit to die after 100 miles of driving. You're seeing the former, but the latter is around.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

or they dont want to be gas slaves like you. gas prices continue to go higher because brown skin people (like you) love being greedy over abundant natural resources that are easy to mine

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>making your house a target for vandalism and arson by waving politics crap
    Are people really this moronic?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>get vandalized
      >become an oppressed victim
      >????
      >PROFIT
      That’s the whole plan moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Visibility is still very important and it makes me die laughing every time someone's upset about a pride flag. If ya stop getting so triggered, there would be nothing to be prideful in spite of, don't you morons get that?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>also why are there so many trump flags everywhere?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sort of, but it's imagined on their end.
          There isn't a random lost conservative kid who can't imagine a future in this world, sees that flag, and feels safe. They don't need that, ya know.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

not even comparable, yea gay people suck but at least they aren't worshiping some fat fricking politician loser kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

show me where the bad man hurt you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

0 hurt but tell me why people LOVE muh heckin politicians these days so much man cause it's fricking weird

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

t. peeling obama '08, '12, and hilldawg '16 bumper stickers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yea that is politicians too and included in these days, what's changed? I personally hate every single politician, they are all shit world wide. I would never fly anything of theirs. Don't even try to muh side me man I'm not even a mutt kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>not american
            >talking like your opinion matters
            lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>HEY WORLD I AM A GAY MAN WHO LIKES TO FRICK OTHER GUYS AND SUCK AND TAKE DICK IN MY butthole
        Why do you fricking homosexuals think anyone cares? Shut the frick up and have sex in the privacy of your own home

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

there are generally 4 kinds of people that buy evs
    most people who buy evs are greenie leftists who 20 years ago wouldve bought priuses. this is the majority of EV buyers.
    the second category is elon dicksuckers or WSB/biz types.
    the third is tech bros, people who buy the latest iPhone/iMac/iPad and the latest tesla
    the last category is rich people who simply want a tax credit and free fuel. these people likely have solar panels on their $750k house

lots of overlap in these four groups, some are actually gay, others are just allies. the gay pride flag is more akin to a gadsden pride flag nowadays anyway

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>rich people
      >only $750k house

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Men are paid more than women
    There are two men
    Teslas are expensive

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's what we in the industry call "/misc/ delusions." Think moderate schizophrenia but all of the hallucinations are attacking your core view of the social world.
    You're seeing this almost everywhere you go, aren't you, OP?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Aren't EV owners less gay statistically? They're typically white men who are married to women.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I believe the trendy gays call it "virtue signalling." In San Francisco and other homosexual places you need to have a gay flag in fromt of your home or you look like a bigot. Same with when those hoodlums were rioting, they needed to have one of those NLM banners or their houses would get broken into.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Maybe they just want someone queer in the area to know that there's at least someone there who isn't a bigot? Or maybe they're queer too?
        Why does this trigger you so much?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You've literally never been to San Francisco, have you? What part of my explanation do believe to have tRiGgErEd me?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

San Fran is obviously where all the gay dudes are, and since many of them ended up there after serving in the war when their folks wouldn't take them back after even that great sacrifice if they were gay, I'd say seeing so many of those flags so freely flown might bring a tear to my eye
            Now, outside of area where it's not that weird to be queer,it serves a purpose. Problem is, most minorities, they grow up in a family and community of that same minority. It's hard to be black but you go back to a black family every day. When you're queer you've got to hack it alone. And even in a Moore acceptable area, there might just be someone out there who needs that little bit of rainbow colored hope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

gays are mentally ill and they should go to church and be treated not pandered to

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Is this my Alabama friend?

• 2 months ago
            Panda5

Me? No this

https://i.imgur.com/6jO1GW3.jpg

It's what we in the industry call "/misc/ delusions." Think moderate schizophrenia but all of the hallucinations are attacking your core view of the social world.
            You're seeing this almost everywhere you go, aren't you, OP?

was my alabamapost in this thread in which we are currently in.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not for decades. It was the 4th largest gay population in the USA in 2006.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

EV owners are either women who love cum, or men who love cum. there are no non cum loving EV owners.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gaya often have no kids and can afford $$$$$$ cars.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It likely has less to do with the EV and more to do with the Mini Cooper.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>every house I pass
    >pic stolen off of Google
    Why do you gays lie so much?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've never seen a pride flag hanging from any house, whether there is an EV parked next to it or not. Must be an American thing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Americans wave their beliefs like some discord homosexuals with their user icons

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gay people shouldn't be lumped I'm with those backasswards gender dindus.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The real answer is that, save some rare circumstances, EVs are owned by relatively well-off people that have enough wealth to counter the multiple barriers to EV ownership for most people (upfront cost, charging inconvenience, etc.)
    These types are wealthy enough to have something to lose, but not truly rich to the point where they can do anything that they want. So they (consciously or not) seek to signal loyalty to ZOG to keep their creature comforts and privileges. Avoid these people in day-to-day life unless you can siphon money from them. They will step on top of you without hesitation if it's to their advantage.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the government is handing out free wealth if you're a homosexual and moronic.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>EV haters think about gays and trannies all day

what a strange existence

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *