Why doesn't BMW make an X1 or X3 with the quality interior of the X5?

Why doesn't BMW make an X1 or X3 with the quality interior of the X5? I want peak luxury but don't want to drive a giant landbarge

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do you homosexuals care so much about what the interior looks like? It's a car. You are not supposed to live in it. Keep your eyes on the fricking road.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What a stupid question. Frick off, poorgay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

fricking based, op certified onions

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

FPBP

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

fricking based, op certified onions

Why do you homosexuals care so much about what the interior looks like? It's a car. You are not supposed to live in it. Keep your eyes on the fricking road.

You guys remind me of those poorgays on DA that brag about having a 12 year old cpu cause "it's all you need".

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Please enlighten us what you’re missing in the interior of a X1

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Quality seats, infotainment, speaker setup, etc.
            Even the idrive control looks worse.
            The exterior looks pitiful as frick too, compared to the X5 sport trim.

They really cut a lot of corners to make the X1 cheap

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My parents had an X1 and it was a total shitbox. Bit nicer than in your pic but really not good, the seats were nasty and it just felt cheap. Not enjoyable to drive either.
            Even compared to my 3 Series it felt horrible, next to an X5 it'd be extremely depressing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My parents had an X1 and it was a total shitbox. Bit nicer than in your pic but really not good, the seats were nasty and it just felt cheap. Not enjoyable to drive either.
            Even compared to my 3 Series it felt horrible, next to an X5 it'd be extremely depressing

arent X cars 1 generation behind their non X models?
            for example the first x3 (2003-2010) being based on e46 chassis while e90 (2005-2011) was on the market

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's 2024, everything is on CLAR now

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah. The comparison between those models is pretty nuts. A 2013 X5 has a better base model interior than a 2018 X1 by a full decade

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post breasts.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>build car on a lower pricepoint so people can afford an entry-level model
            >continue building higher-level models
            >wtf? why is the entry-level model so cheap? it should have the same shit as the more expensive models!!
            buy a new one if you want more parity, every model has the same digital shit anyway
            >but the crystal iDrive!!
            nobody cares + X1 is on UKL2, so nobody cares ^2

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I can’t tell if this is bait.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The entire thread is. There's at least one thread every week with the same picture in the OP.
        Imagine being that obsessed with German cuckover.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You've never driven a car with leather bench seats.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>leather bench seats
        Don't see that in the OP

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

because that is all that is left of the bmw meme. image and looks.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Size aside the x1 rides like shit and allows far more road noise than thebigger bimmers. It's the minivan version of their econobox and it shows. Very few people are writing checks for (the last payment on) merino leather and going to put up with the overall shittiness that is the x1.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can you elaborate on why the x1 rides like shit? Part of the point I'm making is that I want a mini X5 but auto manufacturers don't make quality compact SUVs.

Same point with sedans as well. I want an S class but smaller, and that's not available. Mercedes A and C class are significantly lower quality. It's like the only way to get premium luxury is to buy a bigass car

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Generally, people would rather have a less well equipped larger car than a smaller one with more options. A well equipped X3 that creeps into X5 territory isn't something that will sell particularly well

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>X1
    Is a transverse FWD or FWD-biased shitbox, not a real BMW.
    >I want
    You're gay in a bad (non-BMW) kind of way.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>a transverse FWD
      So what, moron? Why do you gotta focus on random miniscule details that don't even make a difference either way?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because its not a real BMW. I would consider the X1 if it came in manual only, RWD and had a naturally aspirated 3.2l straight-six that sings to 8500rpm and SINCE its a REAL BMW, I also want the chassis to be made from carbon fibre

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sorry kid, but a broke little b***h like you doesnt get to decide what's a "real" bmw.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>a transverse FWD
        >random miniscule details that don't even make a difference
        >Can you elaborate on why the x1 rides like shit?
        >calls someone else a moron

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Hurrr, the engine setup affects ride quality
          You're dumber than I thought. Get the frick out of my thread

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>implying he can think

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

fricking shameful, GTFO
        small SUVs are gay af anyway, go buy a tesla or something like all the other gays

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Hurrr, the engine setup affects ride quality
      You're dumber than I thought. Get the frick out of my thread

The engine is generally a very heavy, very dense part of the car. A shitload of the car is engineered around it. Where and how it's mounted is not a miniscule detail it's fundamental to the ethos of the car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>ethos of the car
        The ethos? Are you fricking kidding me right now? Fail troll, frick off

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because X1s and X3s are for poors

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Germans use 1 - 2 to Internally refer to poor gay bait. It’s for badge prostitutes.

X1
    A1
    CLA-2
    Not real German cars just a badge on a shit box

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Merc makes an S class coupe though. It's small with the quality of a regular S class.
      I just wish they did that with their crossovers too

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>S class coupe though. It's small

its like 3 inches shorter - thats still the size of a tennis court

Anyway to answer your question. If you're such a rich butthole that you're buying big boy luxobarges you're also probably rich enough to not street park/commute into a city hellscape. The few people where that isn't the case isn't worth making a new model line for.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>If you're such a rich butthole that you're buying big boy luxobarges you're also probably rich enough to not street park/commute into a city hellscape
          Just how expensive do you think an X5 is? I got mine used for $25k and it's my daily driver so of course I'm gonna drive it in the city. I just ride solo so I figure I could have gotten something smaller, but didn't want to sacrifice any of muh luxury

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he bought a used bimmer
            >he doesn't take repair and maintenance into account
            Now I'm sure this is a bait thread.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All cars need maintenance. Next?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But for some it usually gets pretty expensive. Here's your (you).

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I remember when I bought a 94 benz and everyone was telling me it's gonna break down and cost a fortune. No major problems in the entire 11 years I had it. That thing was a tank.

Nightmare maintenance/repair costs for German cars is only a meme, it's not a real thing for most people

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Japanese car reliability is also just a meme. I love it when Japanese cars go wrong and the owners are just dumbfounded

>b-but i-its Japanese...this can't be happening 🙁

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Merc makes an S class coupe though.
        Well, they used to. Sad times we're in lads.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

BMW have the individual options for the 3 Series/X3 which give you higher quality and extended leather, wood interior trim etc. Obviously the seats aren't as good as the comfort seats in a 5er/X5 but it's a big step up over the standard cars.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cuckover gays deserve nothing but a club to the back of the head

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here's the interior of the new X5

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>No ac knob
      Ugh I hate that. Everything else is fine though

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Considering auto AC is standard on all of these things now, I doubt very many people actually fiddle with the temperature. Heated surfaces turn themselves on and off as needed as well

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Out of a couple dozens of cars old and new I've spent a significant amount of time in, exactly one required no intervention in the automatic HVAC functioning, apart from turning window/mirror defog/defrost on and turning the system completely off for driving with windows open (most vehicles don't even have a separate button for that, requiring you to repeatedly press or press and hold some other button like fan speed).

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

werks on my machine

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Same, but only in one of them. The other two require fiddling with the temperature and sometimes with fan speed and air distribution settings. One of these two has automatic recirculation mode which doesn't work well too.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sounds like you want a Citroën

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *