why dont chrysler vehicles depreciate? I thought FCA made shit unreliable cars?

why dont chrysler vehicles depreciate? I thought FCA made shit unreliable cars?

Its not just rams either, wranglers, challengers and grand cherokees all hold their value exceptionally well, much better than ford or chevy cars

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fanboys, women and blacks.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They do depreciate. What are you talking about?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Lookup 2010 ram vs 2010 f150/silverado prices

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't see anything that leads me to believe Rams are significantly more expensive than their GM counterparts. What evidence do you have to support your claim?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

RAM is always the cheapest truck no matter the year or segment.

The ONLY exception is 90s cummins

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't see anything that leads me to believe Rams are significantly more expensive than their GM counterparts. What evidence do you have to support your claim?

Still waiting.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just search them up on kbb Black person

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>make claims
            >can't back them up
            I literally did look them up, moron. You're completely full of shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ram 13800 (top trim good condition)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>private sale

https://i.imgur.com/2iro00I.png

Chevy $10,500 (top trim good condition)

>trade in value
            Why are you such a fricking insufferable bastard?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My Bad, still a good grand lower tho, and that considering the Chevy was more expensive new

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Let me also say that holding its value better than GM shit doesn't mean it holds its value well.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/2iro00I.png

>private sale
            [...]
            >trade in value
            Why are you such a fricking insufferable bastard?

Here's what the Dodge actually goes for.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the top trim chevy is a gmc

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You tell me Bud, I think it's obvious

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

ai getting weird

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They do depreciate heavily, just not trucks and muscle cars because there is a big need for them according to the market. I guess OP is just another zoomer that doesn't understand how the market works.

Just like that anon that made the threat about the Japanese 4runner.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i have 150k miles on my 2015 longhorn, ive already had to replace the transmission once. -5k.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>they hold their value
    No, the pandemic fricked car prices. Had that event never happened, you would be able to buy a used Ram truck for 16-18k dollars with 36k miles on it.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They don't depreciate because they're easy to lure minorities in to rape loans with, not to mention you gotta inflate kbb to keep the stolen vehicle insurance payouts flowing

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because only utter morons (usually minorities) buy Chrysler/Dodge

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mustang holds its value better than charger/challenger but the jeep fanclub is strong.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For the last ten years, Dodge and Ram have improved considerably in quality while absolutely nailing their marketing and carving out an identity that worked like gangbusters. While Ford and GM were fricking up everything from quality control to commercials, forcing Ecoboosts into everything up to a 300k supercar and literally getting away with murdering their customers because of Pajeet build quality, FCA was doing burnouts and fixing their shitty wiring harnesses.

The Challenger, Charger, Ram, and Wrangler are the most reliable and capable vehicles in their classes in most cases. They have an underdog, "badass" reputation that resonates with a huge swathe of demographics and they know how to fricking market. Even people who hate Dodge can't shut the frick up about Hellcats, so everyone knows them. Fricking deathbed aged Boomers know about the Demon. Zoomers lust after them. Blue collar guys want to be like the Yellowstone cast in their Rams. White girls want Jeeps and their husbands buy them for their off road capability.

Their value is because they're better than average at what they're designed for and they're marketed flawlessly for desireability. Also, they don't look like gay, bubble cuckboxes.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *