Why don't people want trucks with Bed space anymore?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Sage all truck threads

The bots are out in full force today

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because a short bed will do 99% of what 99% of people need to do. A shorter bed makes the truck more maneuverable and you still got an interior with flagship sedan room inside.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No bed at all will do 99% of what 99% of people need to do.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So put a tonneau cover over it and ignore it. It's still a better sedan lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>bigger is le better
          So truck owners are the male version of karens who get massive SUVs to do nothing?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nope necessary for a decent chunk of people, it’s nice to be able to tow 10 tons pretty easily

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Nope necessary for a decent chunk of people, it’s nice to be able to tow 10 tons pretty easily
            No one does this. I guarantee you the number of boats and trailers that can be towed is way less than the number of trucks americans buy.

A half ton pickup isn't much bigger than a crossover. That truck or SUV isn't doing "nothing". It's transporting me in decadence and bliss with a V8 rumble and RWD.

>A half ton pickup isn't much bigger than a crossover.
            LMAO
            >That truck or SUV isn't doing "nothing". It's transporting me in decadence and bliss with a V8 rumble and RWD.
            It's not normal to want a Tahoe or Suburban or Silverado to get groceries from Walmart. You've been fed a lie from auto manufacturers.
            And trucks aren't the only RWD and V8 vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah plenty of people do when you get out of the cities, and I would hope there are more trucks than trailers.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I honestly prefer if truck owners do nothing work related with them. Pisses me off how often they drag around a whole trailer to carry 10 sacks of plaater that absolutely could fit in the 5 foot bed

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>pissed if they do work
            >pissed if they don’t do work
            There is no pleasing people.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

anon the key is to just not give a shit what other people think

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If they dont do work they are just a big car and that's more tolerable

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yikes

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A RAV4 is hardly a crossover and even then it's hardly smaller than that big half ton.

>trucks aren't the only RWD and V8 vehicles.
            Name another new one for a white person that REALISTICALLY compares to a modern truck.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Name another new one for a white person
            What the frick does this even mean? Your brain is completely fried my man.
            >compares to a modern truck.
            Obviously no vehicle besides a truck will have the same towing capacity or cargo capacity of a truck. The point is that people don't need that towing or cargo capacity.
            Charger, challenger, 300, durango are way smaller than trucks and can get the job done just as well (getting groceries from mcdonalds). Dodge knows how to make comfy boat cars with rwd and v8s.
            Hell, even camaro and mustang and corvette would probably do 99% of whatever you need to do kek.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A half ton pickup isn't much bigger than a crossover. That truck or SUV isn't doing "nothing". It's transporting me in decadence and bliss with a V8 rumble and RWD.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/xsDEHs2.jpeg

I don't put anything in my bed anyway lol

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chatgpt thread.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody uses trucks for actual work anymore. They're just another vector of conspicuous consumption.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>vector of conspicuous consumption.
      What?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's commie backwards speak for normal people being able to afford more than the absolute bare minimum to stave off starvation

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Towing capacity is more important than cargo capacity to the modern consumer. Plus a truck with 5 seats can sit the whole family while giving the illusion of safety/status. Bigger truck means happier family

Personally its just me and the wife and my central american roads are rocky/bumpy asl so i would love a supercab v8, but a supercrew seems excessive for the time being

6. 3 weeks ago
    Medjed

Looks. That's why. You think Bobby with his 60 bocchillion-ton Chevy actually hauls things? Nah. The most he hauls is his kids and his fatass wife from point A to point B, and himself to point C.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How short can a bed be and still be a called a truck?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

anon.. you do know that bed length has nothing to do with how a vehicle is classified as a truck, right?

• 3 weeks ago
        Medjed

I think Americans just... don't give a frick. My father calls a Dodge Journey a truck.

No idea why, he just does.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Okay now that’s just fricking weird. At least if it were a durango it would be technically correct to call it a truck

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

To be fair my father drives JDM (Honda, Nissan, Toyota etc) and he was born, raised southern. He couldn't give a quarter'a frick for USDM.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Technically vans are trucks

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

Don't get the Journey confused with the mistake that is the Pacifica

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Begone ESL zoomer

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

let me correct myself according to wikipedia it has a similar wheelbase to the Caravan, which is just a moronic pacifica

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Zoomer please leave

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

you guys really hate mopar dislikers huh

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I fricking hate Chrysler but the caravan existed long before the Pacifica and you're a fricking moronic brown person

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

I dunno man, you kinda sound like a Chrysler fanboy.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And you sound brown

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

Does your seat have skidmarks?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah and they're the same color as your skin

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

my guy, beige shit is not good for your health. it's meant to be brown.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're Indian, aren't you?

• 3 weeks ago
            Medjed

If "Texan" is pronounded "ihn-dee-ahn", sure.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post hand

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because trucks are a legal workaround gay homosex laws.
    >full size
    >body on frame
    >v8
    If it has these and was built in last 25 years, it's a truck.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My bed is 8.5 feet long

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

With a crew cab and short bed I can actually haul MORE shit than a single cab long bed. That is because I can fold the rear seats up and load it up to the ceiling, and meanwhile I can easily haul 4x8 sheets in the bed with the tailgate down.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reminder pic related is over 60 years old.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *