>137 HP
>5-60 MPH: 10.1 seconds
This is the car equivalent of a cheese burger with no meat

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because the Trax is a brand new car that starts at only 21k. Have you looked at what other cars you can get for 21k these days? I'll save you the effort: there's not many and most of them are Kia

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Because the Trax is a brand new car that starts at only 21k.
      Sums it up. It's also crossover-shaped. At that price point it's probably the largest car available too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If it's anything like the old Trax it'll die in approximately 2 and half years from a turbo failure

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nissan

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hahahahahahahaha

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How is the manual faster? Is the autotragic just *that* tragic?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Are you pretending to be moronic or do you not realize that manuals have been faster for the vast majority of automotive history and are still faster in small displacement/low powered cars.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This, for the longest time automatic was geared for maximum fuel savings or for comfort, meanwhile manuals were made to be much more sporty. Now due to demand for every car to be fast, automatics are geared to be faster than manuals ever could be, with the exception of CVTs.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sounds like underpowered cope

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Has an actual 6 speed automatic vs cvt compared to everything in its class
    It's perfectly fine for what it is; a disposable cheap as frick family hauler that weighs as much as civic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you used to be able to get a family hauler with a frickhueg v8 for probably the same price or maybe a bit more expensive 🙁

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My brother in christ the cuv is 22k MSRP in today's clown world economy. It's for the people who can barely afford the bare minimum. Never has your imaginary v8 vehicle existed for that cheap when new adjusted for inflation.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

no you couldnt zoomer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You are so pathetic if you think a new car for just $22k is expensive lmao. You should just have a nice day now, probably the best move.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Spoken like my ex girlfriend. I hope you don’t confuse yourself for a man.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You sound like a homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You sound like a consumerist moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>loves CUVs
            >thinks the average wage falling 700% in the last five decades is a good thing because 'there are so many good taco joints in this town now'
            >calls someone a gay
            Are you attempting to flirt now?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The car is shitty tho. Its not like 2002 when you could get a basic solid elantra without tons of electronics

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

a chevy caprice or ford crown vic in 1990s cost about 40k in modern money

this is about the price of a compact economy sedan from 90s, think dodge neon or Oldsmobile Achieva.

• 2 months ago
        s10fag

>140hp 307
        >18 second 0-60
        >12mpg

>130hp 1.2
        >10 second 0-60
        >28mpg

Just play v8 sounds through your bluetooth speaker homosexual

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My '79 305 gets 19 mpg. 12 mpg is 1960's tier.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

people were buying 140-200 ci I6s for 22-25mpg back in the 60s
            American V8s were basically supercars in comparison to the 45-80HP puttputt machines most people used for groceries and travel.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

80s-tier GM scheme happening before our eyes

>you can't merge past 15ish seconds on any major highway
    >car is totalled by such deficiencies
    >insurance payout is higher than MSRP because muh used car market
    >people buy a nicer GM model from Clark™ at their local dealership
    >the model (and it's chevrolet counterpart) are largely forgotten in 8ish years

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

good car for zoomers

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>cheap as frick
    >fuel efficient
    >looks like a mini urus

honestly i would get it if i didnt have concerns for its chinkshit engine blowing up at 20k miles

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Slower than my 2002 Saturn Sl2. Why are some manufacturers going back in time?

You really think it'll be fuel efficient when the engine is obviously stressed?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>You really think it'll be fuel efficient when the engine is obviously stressed?
        Those drivetrains do really well in small town environments. Never has to push hard. Plenty of places like that. Current place where I live doesn't have a speed limit higher than 25mph for the small town. It has tons of pedestrian traffic so it's not going to get raised any time soon. Highway isn't that much of an issue either, I've managed with <2.0L engines on the regular, it just requires about six extra seconds of forward planning, which is usually "full throttle until sufficient 65th percentile speed is reached."

I'd be suspicious about small GM engines though. They do weird cost cutting on the powerplants that lead to them being really unreliable. They are strictly fleet lease vehicles only.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>You really think it'll be fuel efficient when the engine is obviously stressed?

The government's CAFE standards do and that's all that matters to them. The engine may blow itself out in 50,000 miles and get 10 MPG; but if the government thinks it gets 40 MPG then they'll be happy. Such is life under the stupidity of the regulatory state.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>You really think it'll be fuel efficient
        It probably will be. My parents have a mild hybrid nu-puma with the 110hp ecoboom and it averages about 55 (UK) mpg.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Things are very different in America. City speeds can exceed 80mph and traffic is made up of 300hp crossovers and 400hp trucks who expect you to drive with the flow of traffic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What city is that? I need to move away from west coast slowgays

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

it's not awesome

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lol a diesel Silverado 1500 can do 30mpg highway. Vehicles like these do not need to exist.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That’s horrendous, this is a penalty drivetrain by all definitions. GM had the terrain returning 30MPG over 10 years ago with a bigger engine, more power, and a larger vehicle.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>0.8l/10km
            Awful. That is what a 1.7l or 1.8l can do.
            A 1.2l should not have that insanely bad fuel economy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Displacement doesn't determine fuel consumption. Engine load does. If you need 90hp to move a vehicle it's going to use 90hp worth of fuel regardless of the displacement. The pumping losses between a 1.8 and a 1.2 are pretty fricking negligible. That 1.2 is going to be working harder which will use more fuel.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why does it look like a haval. they're asking for no one to like their car.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Here's you are new gm corvette bro

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's a sports SUV in Europe

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The RR SVR would like a word with you

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Eurocucks can't afford it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That's built for Americans and designed by streetshitters

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Buick doesn't exist in Europe

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if you didnt outright say this is a gm i would have never thoughts this isnt some chinkmobile.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Looks just like a Haval H6GT or a Chery Omoda 5. How far Buick has fallen

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Would running the AC be noticeable on that tiny engine?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It cuts the compressor at full throttle, so no.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Buying a $20k CUV for acceleration
    You're doing it wrong

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does it have to be fast?

Its a cheap CUV with looks that punch so far above its price point its absurd.
    I saw one for the first time today and it fit in just fine with the BMW it was next to, I feel like Buick knows what they have and are about to rake it in.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dodge was able to sell a nearly 300hp sedan for $18 several years back and now this is the best modern manufacturing can do?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Its a decent looking car with decent space and interior with a bottom tier engine. Not very common combo in America, but a very common approach in Europe.

It can be leased for 299 a month probably.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Sounds like a pretty decent approach actually. You just need enough power to effectively merge and pass on the highway which really isn't that much.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is prolly the European equivalent.
    > Cool cyberpunk look
    > Edged interior
    > Blue paint as standard
    > 1.2 L 130 hp 3 cylinder

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/wJK9cvh.png

>1.2L
      >3 cylinder
      >137 HP
      >5-60 MPH: 10.1 seconds
      This is the car equivalent of a cheese burger with no meat

why do they need frickhueg fronts if all that's underneath is ~1l with no turbo or supercharger

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because turbo is epic gas saving stutuutu noise making tech, bro!! The big front is for le epice manly look!! MORE HRPRS BAYBEH @donutmedia

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nice Lambo.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does it eerily look like something Saturn would make if Saturn were to be around today?

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why didn't they give this thing a naturally aspirated 4 cylinder? Seems like a no-brainer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They can use the term "turbo" as a marketing gimmick, without mentioning the 1200cc, 3 cylinder motorcycle engine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

GM Stopped making their NA 4 cylinder in 2006.
      It was a solid little motor too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not sure what you're on about, they had several others beyond 2006, and the final one for the US market (2.5L NA LCV) was made until 2022. They still make NA 4 cylinders for other countries.

19. 2 months ago
    Sage

Ugly. Slow. Gay. Who cares? cuvs are GAY as FRICK

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *