Why have any car other than this??

It'd easily plow through your Corolla or RX-7. Rain or shine, the Navigator wins any day.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you need that barge? Do you and your family all weigh like 400 lbs each?
    A CX5 can do almost everything that thing can do at like 50% of the cost and 50% of the running costs. Also way better driving experience.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Do you and your family all weigh like 400 lbs each?
      This is obesity data for 2023. It's so bad that they already prepared mega fatfrickery ahead of time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How did things come to this? Even 20 years ago people were not fat like this.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>subhuman demographic shift that's 5x more addicted to carbs, sugar, and fat
          >even more sedentary smartphone lifestyle
          >USA gave up on slowing or reversing trend since 2012
          >people keep enabling the behavior w/ identity politics being the norm
          >when everyone is a fat frick, no one is
          This is going to get very ugly. It already is.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yes they were

too cheap food and a lifestyle that does not encourage passive activity

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>V6 ecoboom only
      lolno

>shitty car based Mazda SUV
      >"better driving experience"
      CX5s ride like shit, they feel like you wanted to buy a BMW X3 but couldn't afford it - so here's a stiff suspension from a unibody crossover that can't go more than 5 feet off the road.

https://i.imgur.com/jnoXfre.jpeg

Because it's not a Grand Wagoneer, which is better in every metric including size and mass.

>no V8 anymore
      >unibody
      >the trunk that doesn't even line up properly in that pic (and the countless cases of the badges not even being mounted straight)
      GM unironically wins in the large SUV category. Want a brand new Tahoe with a front bench? An Escalade with a diesel or a supercharged V8? They've got it covered. Screens aren't important to me either, but in the case of new luxury vehicles the Escalade comes with all OLED screens while the Navigator lags behind with old tech as well. I'll knock them for only one thing - their new rear suspension setup without a solid rear - but it's the same as what Ford's using now anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>beancounter V8 with lifter failures galore
        lolno
        https://gmauthority.com/blog/2024/04/some-2023-cadillac-escalade-units-will-need-a-6-2l-v8-engine-replacement/

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Inline 6s are unironically superior to V8s, the only superior configuration to i6 is V12 which is two i6s together, and their multiples. Anything else is a compromise with bad vibes.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

while you're correct that the i6 is the smallest possible engine that has perfect balance, there is such a thing as balancer shafts. you can make a v8 (or any other engine) perfectly balanced, it simply requires more work (and some degree of lost efficiency).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Driven late X3M and late Cx-5 base and I'd choose the Mazda, although BMW would trounce Mazda in race. Mazda uses ABS to brake unladen wheel(s) offroad, same as the Jimny, so it will go further than you think. t. Suzuki 4WD gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why do you need
      Why do you feel compelled to care about what others want? Strange euromutt behavior.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a shitty ford

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That looks more like a minivan more than an actual minivan.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not blowing through shit with a blown ecobust engine. Why the frick would you spend that much on a fancy Expedition with a fricking V6? No wonder the homielade outsells it 5000:1.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because it's not a Grand Wagoneer, which is better in every metric including size and mass.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thought it was a Sienna

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't remember if they sold in light blue.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

can historygay give me a qrd on how they lost to the escalade. I remember seeing tons of Navigators driven by rich suburban npcs and they all suddenly got replaced with caddies

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because I hate seeing and driving big cars. If I ever needed a big car (towing/hauling), Id just get an oldschool pickup instead.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>That'll be $19K
      >I know what I got, sonny

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I know what I got, sonny
        In which case he's absolutely right. There's a lot of rich kid wannabe rednecks who will probably pay double that just to look like the Hollywood stars.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2019 is getting too old, i'd trade up if I were you

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nah, I'd win.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *