Why have I literally never heard of this thing till 1 minute ago when I passed one?

Why have I literally never heard of this thing till 1 minute ago when I passed one? The driver was a black guy, and I noticed the 3.3L have decent HP and are decently priced. Are they massive pieces of shit since it's Hyundai?

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just a Kia Stinger in a tuxedo without the seven year warranty. I’ve heard mixed opinions on the engine reliability and its oil consumption but I think if you afford to spend a little extra and get the Audi S4 or BMW M340i you will get a superior vehicle.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You never ever saw a Genesis ever in your life? I see 2 of these a week. It's the poor man's AMG.

Well yeah this homie too.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are plenty of these all over. You see them daily. You just noticed it now because you subconsciously crave custard from the British Broadcasting Corporation

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen them around but definitely not common. It's hard to justify when the Kia Stinger is the same car but cheaper and better looking.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Kia Stinger
      I wish they had a smaller coupe version of this. I want people to know that I have no use for 4 doors.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't know why everybody here b***hes about the lack of RWD sedans but completely overlooks these. I wouldn't trust one over the long run but these definitely won't frick your wallet as hard as a CPO German luxury car will. They lease cheap and the off leases are also cheap. You could also get them with a stick up until 2020 or something too.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There's no point in buying one of these over an M340i other than contrariansim

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>There's no point in buying one of these over an M340i
      the Genesis is thousands of dollars cheaper for the same features

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>buying a luxury sports sedan for features and value
        An Accord is cheaper and more feature loaded than both

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The Accord is RWD, Right? homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks simply being RWD is enough to make the Genesis good

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not being a modern Honda is enough to make the Genesis better than an Accord. And yes RWD is a pretty massive deal breaker.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not being a modern Genesis is enough to make the M340i better than a G70. And yes being Korean is a pretty massive deal breaker.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A Genesis doesn't look nearly as as pathetic as rolling up in a base model "luxury car". Korea vs Mexico. Pick your poison. I'll take the one with a dipstick lol.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You might have had a point back when you could get an accord with a V6 engine, or the same turbo 4cyl and 10spd auto from the Acura sedans, but the Accord is completely cucked now with a CVT. Other V6 sedans like the Camry and Charger are being discontinued or moving ro turbo 4 engines too. These days if you want a semi decent drivetrain you need to go to a premium brand. The G70 is completely fine as a budget M340i if you just want a powerful sedan to cruise around in everyday (not drive on a track or modify into a 500hp drag racing monster)

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the equus was arguably based for a poorgay luxury saloon option, had a V8
    but still
    >korean car
    hard pass

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mistake these for Infiniti Gs all the time when they're whitelining across all 3 lanes and both shoulders of the freeway. Seem to be the same demographic of drivers too

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Infiniti/Genesis is for the black lowlifes
      BMW/Audi is for the white lowlifes
      Mercedes is for the Arab lowlifes

Self-respeKKKting huwyte "people" drive Toyotas and Hondas, maybe Lexus if they're rich

White trash drive Ford/RAM/Chevy pickups etc.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

asiatic car shills are fricking pathetic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If they are so confident in their asiatic car they should just buy them used at 50% discount

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Still making payments on a used Genesis Coupe 2.0 pls understand

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wow I've never heard of that either but it seems cool. I'm literally going to go test drive it now.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

honestly with the shit that mercedes and bmw is doing as of recently these are starting to look more and more like a viable option. Frick le heated seat subscriptions

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, they just had their first engine compartment fire recall so it's not even like they're better than the mass market sedans

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *