Why is?

Why is DA so consistently wrong about EV's and Tesla specifically?

Makes you wonder if they're also wrong about dense, walkable cities with reliable public transit...

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>-ACK!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>HES A LE HECKIN NAZI!!!!!

Don't care. He's literally taking humanity to Mars.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He's literally taking humanity to Mars.
        2 more weeks

Who cares? You weren't going to buy one anyway. And the people who are buying them, don't care.

This entire video is just europoor seethe.

>You weren't going to buy one anyway
        correct, I am not an EVtroony

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He's literally taking humanity to Mars.
        two more decades. the modern Tesla Roadster that was supposed to release half a decade ago is still waiting.
        >mfw teslagays will say two more weeks when preorders for the roadster began in 2017 (its been>>>> 8<<<<<< FRICKING YEARS

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the cybertruck will never release
          >the roadster will never release

hmmm, I'm starting to think you can't be trusted, random anonymous internet poster.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Very funny the CyberCuck arrived years, almost a decade before the Roadster.... It's almost as if the Roadster could never meet the expectations it touted....

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No one's falling for your fake and gay global schemes here.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Enjoy your biofeedback 1 way ticket desolate death trap in about 30 years you dumb muskhole sucking homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Who cares? You weren't going to buy one anyway. And the people who are buying them, don't care.

This entire video is just europoor seethe.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>has to photoshop rust on
      Huh, I guess they never really rusted.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in a walkable city with reliable public transit in Germany and I say go back /n/igger.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DA - Contrarian moron poorgays

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you will never be a woman

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I accept your concession.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You ride the bus, /n/igger

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post buspass

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are not me. Do not use my lines, you dumb evtroon scum

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Makes you wonder if they're also wrong about dense, walkable cities with reliable public transit...

I enjoy poor leftist "intellectuals" being reminded they're failures everytime the pass by my detached suburban home they'll never be able to afford (despite their higher IQ).

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>lives in a glued together OSB box that will delaminate in 5 years
      >on a 30 year mortgage at the limit of serviceability that is costing more than rent in his area
      >calling others poor

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

everyone has shelter costs, unless you live with your parents, which has societal costs (he lives with his mom???)

whether you choose to spend $1500 a month on an asset and recoup some portion of your investment when you sell your house, or $1500 a month to be a tenant and get nothing when you move, is up to you. renting is always inferior to buying, unless you lack capital for a down payment and have no other option. some areas are superior to other areas in this regard, the midwest is cheap compared to california/new york.

modern houses may not be built to the best construction standards but there are plenty of well built 1960s-1980s brick houses that are still standing today.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

walkable cities are a great thing because it gets morons off the road and into reliable transit but the problem is that in america there are no sidewalks and the public transport is littered with drug addicts and apes and in europe you cant use public transport because its littered with apes and mehmet ready to stab you at any point in time
    general consensus is that life would be better if we killed everyone undesireable

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"oh no, not a harmless sleeping drug addict! I'm scared!"
      >drives a vehicle, an activity which kills hundreds of thousands per year in the USA alone.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do you prefer for us to begin actively killing junkies?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes, people who's brains are scrambled by religion and paranoia, like the MAGA crowd or global warming deniers, should be killed.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

TEST

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>>/n/

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>beyond obvious antagonistic off topic troll thread
    >3000 replies
    you people are all dumb as shit.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Teslas are unironically great cars. I would have one but the only problem is build quality and I am scared it will randomly take a shit on the highway.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *