Why is?

Why is DAddit so mindbroken about trucks?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they're an tacky and gay fashion accessory for un-masculine losers, like tapout shirts in the mid 2000s.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

t. seething poor

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i can almost guarantee that i make more money than you.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i
          ok ESL thirdie, whatever you say

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

huh

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why don't you buy a truck then? You gay?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Or the punisher logo you see everywhere.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you're mindbroken

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

First Post Bitter Post

You can FEEL the manlet rage behind your post

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

go buy an ad, truckgay

always see these threads made by coping trucklets.
    >MUH TRUCK WHY YOU HATING
    not receiving enough attention in your mediocre mid trim f1 fiddy? go have a nice day

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what's the point of this raid/spam? you're obviously trying to fill the catalog with low effort bait.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If the jannies weren't moronic, they would ban /n/ posting. But they won't.
      The schitzo side of me says the post could be due to a few anons from a few years ago posting about having a 4x4 truck is as important as an ar15 and how therye amazing tools for work and war. Shareblue/feds/plebbit got scared and started making these fake astroturfed post. It started about the same time those anons posted. It's the same schitzo agenda they shill other places.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>shortbed
    >lifted
    >ghetto nmuibber wheels
    barf. into the trash it goes

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because they know the driver of that truck is 100x more masculine and chad than they'll ever be and it makes them seethe out of envy and insecurity

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

staged tiktok clip

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Too many non working men driving what used to be the working man's vehicle making it unaffordable for the working man. Trucks are no longer designed for the working man.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you can't afford a truck, you can't afford a house, a family, etc. you have much bigger problems than not being able to drive a four wheeled toy

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have become a fiscally irresponsible decision for the working man. Sorry I used the wrong words tismo. Nevermind everything else is also seeing historic lack of affordability.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

okay, let me try this again, in words you'll understand:

if you can't afford $250/month, you are a worthless brokedick Black person. quit dreaming about buying toys and get your life in order, Black person

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Maybe you can afford those and having them is why you can't afford a truck, ever think about that? Le Angry Ute zoophile could afford his truck. He was also an eunuch.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how expensive do you think a truck is, exactly?
          the way some of you talk about this, you must think it's the same as owning a private jet or something like that

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

New somewhere above $60k, used within last decade somewhere below $35k. Even beat to shit 250k miles trucks from 2010 are pulling $13k in private sales. Again I don't consider these fiscally responsible purchases, don't mean I'm a broke dick Black person because I refuse to have a car payment. I got enough money to write a check for whatever truck I want in those price ranges but I would rather put it into my house.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>New somewhere above $60k, used within last decade somewhere below $35k. Even beat to shit 250k miles trucks from 2010 are pulling $13k in private sales.
            you've over-estimating these by about 25%, and the fact that you think $13k for a vehicle is an appalling, unaffordable sum tells me all I need to know
            >I got enough money to write a check for whatever truck I want in those price ranges but I would rather put it into my house.
            then just do that, instead of going on the internet and screaming bloody murder about the price of things you don't want to buy

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Would you spend $13k on a clapped out truck?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you can clap it out even more then sell it 3 years later for $15k. Trucks have the highest resale values.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are part of gender affirming treatment

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because they're not racecar and I'm actually a little mad that manufacturers have all basically stopped making racecars but haven't stopped making trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wish I didn't have to boomer at you, but you can thank Obama for that. His traffic safety laws that mandated lower fatalities for pedestrians hit by vehicles resulted in all the wall-shaped car fronts and spelled the demise of the ramp-shaped hoods that throw pedestrians up in the air, to lower secondary impact injuries. The same laws also resulted in the tiny turbo engines new cars are all getting these days, because they also needed to increase fuel mileage while making brick-shaped cars.

There will still be a few rolling doorstops, like the corvette for example, but they're necessarily going to be a small percentage of total cars sold.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Truckgay L

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

squatted != lifted

truckchads stay winning

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *