1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Arab alabama
    what the frick?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Was supposed to be named after the town founder's son Arad, but the post office fricked up the documents and recorded it as Arab.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when you make cars for criminals they will want them more. Challenger is only bought by people intending to do bad things.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

uncultured ass homie. lemme guess you never heard of Palestine, Ohio either

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Palestine, Ohio
        I'll be disappointed if someone doesn't create an unincorporated township of Israel, Ohio nearby, and then fill it full of Palestinians.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I prefer Lebanon, Ohio.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

we out here doin bad shit, homie

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Idk how anyone could see what happened to James fields and not come to the conclusion he was just trying to flee an angry mob of attackers...

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

easy, he has a shitty self defense argument instead of a 'i panicked' argument. by saying self defense, it ruined his case as he wasn't blatantly attacked to case him to go forward in the first place. compare to Rittenhouse who was followed and attacked before he opened fire, then turned himself in afterwards

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if someone isn't following traffic laws and restricts my freedom of travel while doing so then i will send them flying without thinking twice
            fortunately i don't live in a libcuck controlled area so my fellow countrymen would share my sentiments

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

that may be the case if you were the lead veh and they were blocking the street. in the troony-eliminator grey Challenger's case they were part of a line, which even in a based state would have gotten him with murder if he did the same self defense argument. honestly i bet that the defense lawyers were throwing it on purpose, because eno competent lawyer can look at what happen and tell their client to argue in favor of self defense

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

To be fair, the people he ran over weren't people so....

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>bad shit
        But he done the world good though.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you only talk shit and never post cars that you find acceptable

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>bama
    they probably left the keys in the cars, then didn't lock up the lot

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Whenever a big heist of dealership inventory occurs it's like 99% of the time an inside job. If someone can access the inventory and have dealer tools, they can easily copy the key fob and just have access to the car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this
      it's the lot porters who do this shit
      they don't just randomly break in, they know where the keys are and how to get out fast

5. 1 month ago
    p

Valuing the dodge at $158k is the real crime here. The base model is like $25k lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>$25k

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

damn that's cheap as frick actually I may be picking up a second one
        >tfw twin pentastar v12

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>believing this shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

to be fair I took that snip last week. Sorry bro you missed out on the really cheap ones

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Chrysler/Dodge has awful anti-theft tech
    >Chrysler/Dodge engage in subprime lending which makes poor people and criminals able to have chargers/challengers
    >because poor people and rich people can have it, there is more demand for parts
    >because poor people can have it, they cant afford parts so demand cheaper and cheaper parts
    >availability of dodge/chrysler, demand for parts, and shitty security light up the black market like a Christmas tree
    really this is all the fault of dodge/Chrysler's shitty practice of sub prime lending. newer Toyota has more vehicles on the road but are stolen at a far less percentage because poor people who cant afford parts can't have a chance to finance for one as easily.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

at this point, every car should just get active protection i.e. aggressive pitbull

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>active protection
      the various car alarm stick death videos circa 2005 covered it. I think there was one where the headrest tilted 90 degrees to suddenly snap the neck of the person on the drivers seat, though the drone strike one was my favorite.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Literally couldn't wait for them to get sent to the scrappers for a tax writeoff? Now they get to claim insurance.
    Dumbasses.
    >verification not required

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Everything has keyless entry and start that make it piss easy to steal a car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Then why are they only stealing these pieces of shit?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mustangs don't get stolen by niglets with laptops. Sounds like a Dodge problem.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dodge is for criminals

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>something is valuable
    >discover the absolute fastest way to steal it
    >proceed
    it's not any more complicated than that, if the only way to defeat the locks and ignition switch and can-bus gayshit then stealing cars wouldn't be profitable or performed because you'd have stupid motherfrickers spilling their spaghetti when their shitty tricks don't work

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why are you so easy
    You dirty little prostitute

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Okay, seriously, what the frick is the diferrence between these dodges?
    They ALL look the same and probably perform pretty close to each other. Is this just funko-pop syndrome?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *