Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not. Under what jurisdiction do you think this is legal?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Under the jurisdiction of the dozen I see every day in DC and Maryland.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I see them therefore they are legal
        great logic

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You know what I don’t see? The cops pulling anybody over for them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

fantastic
            surely you have observed every single traffic stop and made detailed notes on the tickets issued

or maybe, cops aren't going to waste their time pulling people over on sight with these moronic things, but if you happen to get caught speeding with one of these on you can be sure to get an additional ticket on top

use your brain

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh. So they’re allowed to drive around with it unless they do something else illegal. Sounds to me like it’s allowed then.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

is this your first day dealing with minor laws?
            there's a long list of things you can do and so long as you don't fricking talk about it or get caught doing something worse tangentially related it will never be a problem
            it's not like plate 'protectors' are some high risk dangerous item that needs to be prosecuted to protect the public
            do we need terminators executing people on sight because it's slightly harder to read their plate?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you’re confirming that it’s allowed because nobody is enforcing it. ok.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

are you confused/moronic or are you so obsessed with your semantic game that you need some autistic worldview to be validated by an anonymous person on the internet?
            you've figured out the secret lifehack that if you don't get caught you aren't breaking the law

here's one you probably haven't thought of yet, you can drive without insurance too!
            just don't get pulled over or have an accident and it's TOTALLY legal!!
            you should go share this will all your friends on facebook!!!!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You’re very enthusiastic about agreeing with me for some reason?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's the same with brights
            If they pull people over it's racist, so they stopped enforcing this shit, or were told they can't

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Does only a certain race use high beams? Every tesla, honda, and toyota uses theirs around here at all times for some reason.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Well, it used to be a race thing, but now it's an arms race

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Just high beam everyone you see that has brights on. They usually try to get away as quickly as possible.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I drive my 90s shitbox around with my brights on all the time since theyre still dimmer than nu-car low beams

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's about the aim of the lights more than anything. If people seem to flash theirs at you, reconsider your decisions. If not, maybe your lights really do suck that bad I feel 4 u

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>if they pull people over it’s racist
            Black person shut the frick up.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Anywhere where the cops got BLMed

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Iowa, per supreme court decision.
      In fact, it can even block cameras, since the law is interpreted as "visible to the eye"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That's why they are allowed here. You can see the plate so it's legal but camera can't see it. It's why they're so popular among certain demographics

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You should go look at that Iowa case btw, the transcripts are hilarious because they were trying their level best to give this shining demographic specimen the benefit of the doubt despite his chicanery and contemptuous remarks

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wait, mutts have traffic cameras? I thought you didn't have any because they're against muh freedumbs or something

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

depends on the municipality

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And on state, some have them, some don't

wait, mutts have traffic cameras? I thought you didn't have any because they're against muh freedumbs or something

Some even have those gay-ass decibel recorders to catch people with too-loud exhausts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

kek they got rid of the gunshot monitors because they were "racist"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the frick is a gunshot monitor?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

exactly what it sounds like. use a firearm anywhere within a certain radius from where the gunshot monitor is located and police will scurry to wherever the gunshot was detected

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

tolls have cameras
          there's also red light cameras, but they are not very common
          and then speed cameras are much more rare

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The cameras exist here still, however you're less likely to get a ticket, and if you do and fight it by showing up to the court thing they'll just drop it right there. They still get people cause times money too so frick it take your hundred bucks but technically speaking it doesn't actually hold up in court on its own.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so much for “land of the free”

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

we're free to do whatever we want, until we are caught.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Turns out when you’re using someone else’s road you have to follow their rules, crazy right?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Might as well tint all the windows, and the tail lights, and frick it do tinted headlights too since it's a sign of being tasteless and enjoying getting pulled over for driving 5 over, having a light out, or literally any other thing they can think of on the spot.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How would anyone know I have a light out if the lights are tinted?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not, you're giving the police probable cause to stop you whenever they feel like.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

how many fricking threads do we need on this shit?
    its illegal to use, use at your own risk. end of story.
    if you get a ticket for using it then you get a ticket, if you dont, then you dont.

TLDR if you get a ticket dont cry about it talking about cops got nothing to do and your butt hurt cause we all told you its illegal in most states.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lazy cops

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *