Why shouldn't I buy the cheapest new chally wally?

Why shouldn't I buy the cheapest new chally wally?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Maybe you should

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this. that seems like a pretty good fricking deal, and the v6 is still like 300 hp.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's true, 22k for a new car with a warranty and 300hp is still a pretty damn good bargain
        It runs on regular gas too

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pigfat
    >slow
    >auto only

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

v8 manuals

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How? Is this normal? I admit I don't shop American cars.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

dodge has not been selling well and dealers are trying to offload their stock i guess

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Dodge dealers played stupid games with markups during the pandemic, made even worse by the 2023 "Last Call" editions announcement because the Challenger platform was finally put out of production.
          This wound up creating a market where dealers refused to sell for MSRP, often several thousand over, but now Dodges are one of the most repo'd cars. As well, dealers thought they could just continue to hold out for a buyer since the Challenger is out of production, but what wound up happening is that the hike in interest rates made these cars impossible to finance for their target demographic.
          This was made even WORSE by the dealers' own stupidity in trying to horde inventory to have sales during this year (2024) when Dodge had NO CARS in production (the Charger and Challenger ended production for the 2023 model year and the EV replacement didn't come out until the 2025 model year, leaving 2024 as a calendar year basically dead except for the Dodge Hornet crossover, which is the single worst-selling vehicle in North America.
          So now, because these "new" cars are two model years old, and they're from a brand with an absurd default rate and plummeting depreciation, they are no longer approving loans for MSRP on dodge products. When a buyer inevitably is so far upside down on the car that it gets repo'd, banks are no longer able to make any money selling the repossessed car at auction if they financed MSRP. Instead, they're offering between 50% and 80% of MSRP for financing or just not approving on the cars at all.

Tl;Dr Stellantis dealers fricked up so bad with getting greedy that they basically made their inventory unsellable, and Dodge as a brand will probably die in 2026.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i told them all 4 years ago to take advantage of the insane loans they were offering during covid and buy any and all challys now before the fomo kicked in but noooo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What are you talking about though? Those that waited get a clean $10-30k off MSRP now. Hell I could put a chally on a credit card tomorrow now.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there was a point where they were so desperate for anybody to buy a car they were just approving anything and the interest rates were still low, but because the challengers were increasing in value even before the end of production announcement, you could basically get a car on a free* loan with a fully refundable deposit if you didn't happen to like it in 3 years or so. now the interest rates are bad and the value is stagnating. if you wait even longer i bet you can get them even cheaper but by then you'll be buying a car as old as mine was in 2020.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

jesus CHRIST what
        this has to be some insane bait and switch to get you in the dealership

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i mean, maybe.
          but im seeing them all over the country for way under msrp

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Satan do not tempt me from my 4G Viper, I have suffered with my cuckover for years while I saved

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

partially. really they are traps to get people to sign without looking at dealer adds on the final OTD, but chrysler/dodge/jeep/ram dealers are so upside down that you can bully them off those additional charges

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>supporting stellantis

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wouldn't give 2 shits about the SXT but those are killer savings
    If I were in the car market right now though, I'd be tempted to look at a new Scat Pack, cars with nearly 60k window stickers are in the low 40s

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>6.4 40k
      >hellcat 60k
      >Demon 80k
      >SXT 38k
      >6.4 60k
      Nothings changed.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

v6 is cope and if you plan on doing any performance driving spend the little extra on atleast the 345 plus the v8 models are usually specced out better intiorer wise too

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Still enough power for me as a daily at that price and brand new. I'm probably going to get one soon.
      plus they have nice factory colors

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Where did you find this price? The dealer has them listed for about $5k more.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

just searched cars.com nationwide. closer to me they are a bit more as well. going to call around and find one i like and decide if i want to take a trip to get it or if i can get a good deal on one not so far

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

plum crazy looks nice too

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wish we lived in some bizzaro world where Corvettes were like this and get a loaded 3LT convertible for like 50k

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That was the Camaro before the final gen

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick it man, assuming this isn't some elaborate ploy to get you in the door then railroading you with $10k in fees and "extras", that's really damn tempting. A V6 Challenger wouldn't be a bad daily driver. Especially for $22k. But I honestly don't believe it. Seems too good to be true.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

honestly the biggest reason is just because these have been sitting on a stealership lot for over a year at this point

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because you are objectively getting ripped off. you can find used R/T's at that same or lower price now

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>used
      pass

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Getting the new version of a car that has not been updated since 2015
        moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>buying a 8 year old used car with miles for the price of a new one
          moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>buying a used car that's probably been flogged half to death and is out of warranty for the same price as a brand new one
          Are you moronic?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the v6s don't get flogged as bad
            i changed my trans fluid 10k ago and it came out fricking clear
            these cars are damn near invincible, there's no better warranty than surviving a hard fleet life

t. 190,000 mile ex-enterprise benistar chally wally

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You'd still be moronic to buy a used version of a car you can get new for the same price.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because you want a v8

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you have to go to Kansas city for one
    the car might be a steal but it will get stolen at the nearest quiktrip

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *