Why the FRICK can't they bring it to production??

Why the FRICK can't they bring it to production??

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nobody wants a asiaticdai

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>domestic auto shills still coping and seething after 30+ years of zipperhead car supremacy and multiple federal bailouts

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

after i realized samseong deliberately makes it impossible to modify your phone while android clogs your storage space with junk data you cant get rid of i refuse to buy another korean product ever again. btw they basically run the fricking country, aka the logical conclusion of american mega corporations.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because normies wont buy it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is sadly the real answer. They'd rather have their crossover egg-shaped hybrid 33mpg piece of shit with epic safety feature, ipad, and Apple carplay, normies can't into tasteful retro styling.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>crossover egg-shaped hybrid 33mpg piece of shit with epic safety feature, ipad, and Apple carplay

I was actually trying to think of the best way to phrase normie car purchases and that was the nail on the head.

Normies ruin anything cool. We'll never have another 1999 Jeep Cherokee or the like ever again.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I had two XJs, a '93 and a '99, when I was younger and didn't know what's what, and I never want to step foot in another one as long as I live. Not after driving an Impala, a Caprice, and now a Grand Marquis.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

to each their own. I've had 2, I'd probably buy another. No need for/ no money for one right now.

Anything is better than new normie shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What was so cool about the XJ?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Normies ruin anything cool.
          >weeps about a square SUV piece of shit
          Frick off.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

judging by the ads on the radio now, it's also
        >the TEKNAWLOGEE

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>whoa is that a....FRONT COLLISION AND LANEKEEP ASSIST so I can buy this car even doe I literally can't fricking drive??!! I'LL TAKE IT!!

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they're not morons and they know saying "ill buy one!!!" is easier than forking over 60k

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd buy it for 10 grand after they dumb down all the gimmicks and keep it to a humble 1900lb modern shitbarge with 6spd V6. I'll even accept manual windows, no I insist on it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because most of you gays are like this

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Alright you play a hard bargain, 15 grand.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And even then, the consensus would be "it's asiaticshit" meanwhile the audience that actually buys Hyundai/Kia will find this thing revolting and antiquated looking. They did build a new car using some of the styling cues from the older Grandeur, however, but it's not sold in most markets outside of Korea and the Middle East.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No android auto or apple car play.
    It won't sell.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sir, I will have you know that selling a vehicle that is not egg-shaped is a criminal offense punishable by death.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

god I don't even FRICKING care that it's a hyundai anymore, ANYTHING for a car that makes me feel tingly inside just looking at it PLEASE I BEG YOU

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It doesn't look cool and it's Korean

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

those were restomods, they took old cars and restored them. they can't bring them into production and never planned to.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It looks "old" so nobody would buy it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Are you kidding? 30-40 year old boomers will eat up anything with a retro/80s sticker slapped on it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not anything. The car looks like a restomod of a asiatic/jap version of late 70s/early 80s economy cars, which were absolute shit compared to anything that came before or after them.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Are you kidding? 30-40 year old boomers will eat up anything with a retro/80s sticker slapped on it
        This, we coom hard to anything with an 80's aesthetic.
        >t. 39 year old

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i would never buy a korean car even if it looked like the coolest thing on the planet because i know it's all a fricking schizophrenically overdesigned facade around a what is mechanically a 1985 mitsubishi debonaire and they wont honor their fricking warranties so i might as well just buy a 40 year old japanese car anyway

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you read about the actual car, all they really did was renovate and modernize the interior of an original car, so your answer is, as always
    >safety and fuel economy

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

chrome colored bumpers therefore evil and reactionary. also it needs to be nardo grey and have a big fat saab ass or it'll cut pedestrians in half at low speeds. your senator said so. it's company policy. hut hut hut terms of service hut hut hut hut cooled seats monthly subscription hut

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We already have Chrysler K car at home.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

combination of those angles not being able to pass pedestrian ~~*safety regulations*~~, consumers having shit taste, and the fact there's probably no way they could get this down to a reasonable price.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just buy a 2nd gen town car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nonono, it's a grandma's car
      And it's too big
      And the engine is the worst
      Too many cylinders

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *