Why won't wipers wipe faster?

Even the fast setting isn't fast enough for the storms we get in the South during summer.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

drive slower

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

then die

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If its VW car, then its windshield wiper linkage thats going bad. The only way to fix this is to replace the wiper linkage and this has been a common issue with VW cars for decades.

Kys moron.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The only way to fix this is to replace the wiper linkage and this has been a common issue with VW cars for decades.
        I've never heard of wiper mechanisms being a weak point in a car. What is VW doing that makes them kys?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The VW shitty wiper linkages have joints with seals. The seals will break when car gets older, then water+dirt will get in the linkages joints causing them to corrode/rust then get tight &stuck so much that electric wiper motor cant move the linkages. Instead the linkages get stuck to the point where wiper arms, wiper blades will be on middle of windscreen and cant return to normal position. When this happens the wiper arms& blades will be blocking part of your view through the windscreen.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They will if you regear them. Inside the wiper motor are either the armature driving the main gear straight like in a differential, or the armature runs a smaller gear that in turn turns the larger gear.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>limited slip wipers

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>unlimited slip wipers

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You just need MORE POWER
    AGHAGHAGH

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think any car makers want you out during storms if your wipers can't keep up

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wax your windshield. water droplets will frick off quickly and you don't even need your wipers.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I tried this once but I must have messed up the wax somehow because it made no difference even with a thorough cleaning, wet claying and waxing

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't even need wax. This is literally the purpose of RainX.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

rainx is wax

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ok then coat your entire car's paint with RainX and let us know how that turns out.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it's denatured alcohol dummy.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Wiper no wiping!

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

First position is variable speed, but the top speed is the same speed as the next notch up, making that notch useless
    Why not make the next notch one bit higher so it actually has a reason to be there, cause it's turned three positions into two

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>First position is variable speed, but the top speed is the same speed as the next notch up, making that notch useless
      this has never been the case in any of the cars I've driven, the fastest variable speed setting is always slower than the next setting

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not in an 08 CRV then

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Same with 09 accord

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try pushing the stalk all the way

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They’re limited by the voltage of your battery. If you splice in a power converter and up it to 24V those frickers will fly

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive bmw
    >wipers are automatic so you can't control wiper speed
    >wiper speed also varies by vehicle speed
    >dead stop in pouring rain and the wipers don't do shit until you start moving

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you guys still use wipers?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>posts washer fluid

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you guys still

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That means slow down moron. GloboBlack folk are messing with the rain too, look up cloud seeding. They admit to chemtrails now so they can use public funding to shit silver iodide and acetone all over us to "make it rain more" when in reality it's just to funnel tax money into shell accounts and receive kickbacks.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have the opposite problem. top setting on my wipers is absurdly fast and seems like the wipers are going to break at any second.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's my ceiling fan

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The wipers probably can be torqued to the windshield only so much to work in lighter rain.
    So them going any faster in heavy rain would probably have them sweeping over the water.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bro you haven't synced your wipers up to your driveshaft yet?

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my car literally has Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers as an undocumented feature
    it seems like you just picked a shit car tbh

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wonder if silicone blades would help

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've literally never been in a car where the wipers are fast enough to beat a real storm.
    Doesn't really matter though, because in these same storms its so much rain that I'm hydroplaning the entire time unless I go grandma speeds.
    Basically, slow down moron.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *