>Why yes, I am an upper-middle-class immigrant from India, how could you tell?

>Why yes, I am an upper-middle-class immigrant from India, how could you tell?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Explains why Tesla drivers drive like morons.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

are you a fellow leaf too or just in a state with a lot of indians?
    but yea, I have genuinely never seen anyone besides indians drive these shitboxes, along with ecoboost mustangs

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Where i am its mostly older men/women and funyunboys

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Here it's asians, nafris if it's wrapped.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bellevue, WA in a nutshell.
      >new driver who just moved from India for a tech job buys a $80k car
      >immediately scratches or wrecks it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>STUDENT DRIVER: PLEASE BE PATIENT
        >it's a 40 year old pajeet in a Tesla

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek, same here. Except you can broaden it to Asians in general, woman, and gays

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>their kids cars

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what am i doing wrong I'm from strong euro stock and these fricks beat me financially

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>these fricks beat me financially
        They're in crippling debt. You don't see that.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ah figures knew it had to be something like that, then in that case I'll lmao, can't wait for these jeets to have their shitmobiles repossessed and for me to buy em for pennies on the dollar

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pajeets are perfect debt slave stock. They're bred for slavery, because their culture prevents them from being humbled from the consequences of wrongdoing, they punish outliers severely, and they have extremely strong social pressures to conform to a particular lifestyle, which is a 95th percentile lifestyle. They will go into life-ruining amounts of debt just to look like they own what they don't. It's why they have strong social pressures for high-tier jobs, because they require high-paying jobs to finance the level of debt slavery their peer group demands of them.

I've never seen a crab bucket mentality so treacherous than a South Asian variety. They tout themselves as spiritual but this is so worldly that they are going to be attached to their accursed existence practically forever. They have no other option.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've work with Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Burmese over the years. They're pretty much identical from a cultural standpoint, at least in teh west.
            >Get low paying low investment job like running a takeaway or corner shop
            >take eye watering debt
            >buy used luxury car
            >buy cheap suit
            >newest android flagship from a chinese brand you've never heard of (in a case so you can't tell at a glance)
            >car is washed and polished twice a week, never serviced, cheapest tyres possible and they're still bald
            >suit is washed down so frequently and starched so strongly you can see their chest hair through it
            >drown themselves in cheap colonge to hide the fact they don't shower but once a year
            The only difference is if they like BMWs or Mercedes. In my expeirnce Hindus seem to prefer Mercedes while Islamics and Sikhs prefer BMW

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ah figures knew it had to be something like that, then in that case I'll lmao, can't wait for these jeets to have their shitmobiles repossessed and for me to buy em for pennies on the dollar

Pajeets are perfect debt slave stock. They're bred for slavery, because their culture prevents them from being humbled from the consequences of wrongdoing, they punish outliers severely, and they have extremely strong social pressures to conform to a particular lifestyle, which is a 95th percentile lifestyle. They will go into life-ruining amounts of debt just to look like they own what they don't. It's why they have strong social pressures for high-tier jobs, because they require high-paying jobs to finance the level of debt slavery their peer group demands of them.

I've never seen a crab bucket mentality so treacherous than a South Asian variety. They tout themselves as spiritual but this is so worldly that they are going to be attached to their accursed existence practically forever. They have no other option.

wtf u bitter white trash talkin about?

indians are wealthiest race in USA

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>indians are the wealthiest race in the USA
          >bedtime stories children are told in Bangalore
          You should smell the aroma from the overheating credit card readers in places like Plano and Sunnyvale. Indians on H1B's outpacing their income are a meme in the US.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Actual Indian-American here. I'd like to remind you that if you look under your belly fat, you are circumcised.
        No amount of cope about other races will improve your own situation. You need to work hard and pursue your dreams.
        >t. make ~300k at 24 in silicon valley as software engineer
        >don't own a car because walking to my office is cheaper
        >whites go into debt to buy lifted F350s as status symbols, and their kids V6 Camaros, because little Timmy thinks it'll help him get girls

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>~300k
          >walking distance of office in silicon valley
          So you get cucked by landlords instead, lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

$1600 a month in rent.
            Before you say I'm cramming myself with 20 other indians into an apartment:
            I don't live with other indians. We have one person per bedroom.

I've seen this copypasta a couple of times, and you've never proved anything
            I bet you are a jeet though, and that is the real shame here

Something about what i say stuck with you then.
            Be introspective then.

>brown lies to justify his shortcomings
            many such cases

Do you want a picture of my payslips? Or what?

https://i.imgur.com/YTGPhNM.jpeg

Anons, was giving the jeets a bigger mistake than women's suffrage?

t. rajesh posting from his shithole townhouse that he shares with 12 other jeets on a student visa in canada

cope/10

Superpower by 2020, btw

Mhm

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>$1600 a month in rent
            >Silicon valley
            >Walking distance from work
            >$1600
            Kek. You gave the game away.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What's that supposed to mean?

go into debt to buy lifted F350s as status symbols
            Tesla is a status symbol, curry muncher.

No? Unless you think a $35k car is a status symbol. It's for economical people.

>"I'm wealthy"
            >brags about a living situation with "one person per bedroom"
            Fricking speechless

Yeah, why would I have a massive house to myself?
            I dont care about having a huge amount of living space at 24 fricken years old, because I try not to spend too much time in my apartment. Is that a new concept to you?

https://i.imgur.com/bTMAm3H.gif

>We have one person per bedroom.
            i swear these subhumans arent self aware

How else would you divide a 3 bedroom apartment?

>indians are the wealthiest race in the USA
            >bedtime stories children are told in Bangalore
            You should smell the aroma from the overheating credit card readers in places like Plano and Sunnyvale. Indians on H1B's outpacing their income are a meme in the US.

Interesting claim

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>"I'm wealthy"
            >brags about a living situation with "one person per bedroom"
            Fricking speechless

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>We have one person per bedroom.
            i swear these subhumans arent self aware

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I've seen this copypasta a couple of times, and you've never proved anything
          I bet you are a jeet though, and that is the real shame here

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>brown lies to justify his shortcomings
          many such cases

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Anons, was giving the jeets a bigger mistake than women's suffrage?

t. rajesh posting from his shithole townhouse that he shares with 12 other jeets on a student visa in canada

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Giving the jeets internet* fricking phoneposting

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Superpower by 2020, btw

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

go into debt to buy lifted F350s as status symbols
          Tesla is a status symbol, curry muncher.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

didn't read

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Don't worry man, me too. I'm from a country with no shortage of them and it feels like they're kicking my ass, economically. They seem to really cluster at either end of the income spectrum though - they're either software devs or doctors making more than a quarter million a year, or they're delivering food on a pushy pulling in less than minimum wage. There are seemingly very few in the middle but the sheer number of them getting around in upmarket vehicles and buying $2M houses here in Australia has me feeling that on average they're out-competing us.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Probably not out competing in real terms, it's a lot of racism and nepotism where one really hard working pajeet gets into a position of power, who then abuses that power to fill all the management roles with his cousins/uncles/sons/neighbours
          Look at Microsoft for example, the top is FULL of pajeets with dubious track records and qualifications from degree mills in Dehli

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Probably not out competing in real terms
            Actually I was going to mention that there's a possibility that this might be the case in my original post, kinda just forgot about it - but yes you are correct, even at my workplace (a government agency and nothing particularly special or prestigious) they have become notorious for weaseling their way into particular business units and as soon as they're given any influence in the hiring process, resumes with Anglo names get binned and the only people that get brought in to interview are from the subcontinent. I imagine their tribalism accounts for a profound proportion of the reason behind so many of them landing in careers well beyond their capacity.

For what it's worth I find that their levels of competence are generally well behind white Anglos, and even worse; they lie like their lives depend on it. If they were halfway as good at their actual job as they are at blame-shifting and cheating, there would be legitimate reason for their preponderance in such high paying positions.

Parts of the Bay Area are essentially a mixture of China and India. It's quite annoying but at least I live near some amazing dosas. But why even live if no cute white girl to eat said dosas with

>a mixture of China and India
            They willingly mix in your neck of the woods? Weird.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I imagine their tribalism accounts for a profound proportion of the reason behind so many of them landing in careers well beyond their capacity.
            Very accurate assessment.

>For what it's worth I find that their levels of competence are generally well behind white Anglos, and even worse; they lie like their lives depend on it.
            That's because they do rely on that lie. Lies are their trade and craft, as valuable as gold to them. If they were forced to work at their true competency, they'd lie about how deep they dug a hole.

BRICS in particular is really mad at India for three particular reasons:
            >no one wants rupees so if you have rupees you must transact only with india (scam), big lol, lmao at trade alliance
            >they constantly fail to deliver product on time, if at all (lie)
            >they wormed their way in because they're like dollar store China, except they can't build anything to spec (cheat)
            Russia in particular has issues with arms deals with India because India can't mobilize a defense industry. It's too corrupt to even meet half of its goals. Even the US tried to ally with India and has silently given up.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Parts of the Bay Area are essentially a mixture of China and India. It's quite annoying but at least I live near some amazing dosas. But why even live if no cute white girl to eat said dosas with

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Probably not out competing in real terms, it's a lot of racism and nepotism where one really hard working pajeet gets into a position of power, who then abuses that power to fill all the management roles with his cousins/uncles/sons/neighbours
          Look at Microsoft for example, the top is FULL of pajeets with dubious track records and qualifications from degree mills in Dehli

Yes, the West was built to be individualist and high trust - when you get nepotistic scammers, they take over the systems like locusts. They may be doing well now, but they are hollowing out and ruining the foundations of every institution that they touch. Why else would they clamber to leave India (other than the weird psychological phenomenon that non whites want to be in the direct presence of whites. Not just our wealth, they want to be around whites)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You know how Twitter was basically a nepotism den for talentless millennial liberals and they paid themselves 300k to do basically nothing until Elon came in and fired 90% of them?
        Yeah it’s like that with jeets except they haven’t been fired yet, or worse they are the ones in charge of the company/hiring.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>debt
        they exist in debt
        >scams
        they obtain their debt through scams
        >exploitation
        they exploit their own people and evade taxes or paying any form of benefit
        >wealth disparity
        Typically youll have one very wealthy indian or middle eastern dude with some company who is exploiting 100 of their own people living in terrible conditions right under our noses, 18 people to a basement apartment scenarios

etc. etc.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>indian woman lets the tesla autopilot through the highway on ramp
    Pain.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>poos worship technology
    The silicon is just a mineral, a really complicated crystal that requires electricity to give it function. In a conscious universe it is the lowest form of consciousness, yet some are fooled into thinking it's equal to them.

Maybe they're right. They are lower than the mineral if they worship it.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Plenty of minorities with them at the charging stations yet I have not encountered an jeet yet. It is not surprising though as they have not infested our area yet and the best indian food in town is run by white british expats.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>It is not surprising though as they have not infested our area yet and the best indian food in town is run by white british expats.
      Contrary to popular belief, the addition of the cook's feces does not improve the flavor of Indian food. Indians have yet to figure this out despite the thousands of years they've done this.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't understand how they're so incapable of basic hygiene, for example not being covered in shit, or not covering everything in your surroundings with shit. multiple indian restaurants in my city were closed down by surprise health inspections over the years for finding fecal matter in their kitchens, including cooking utensil handles, ingredient jars, etc. none was found in the food itself but I'm sure as frick not taking that chance.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I don't understand how they're so incapable of basic hygiene, for example not being covered in shit, or not covering everything in your surroundings with shit.
          My theory is that they're reanimated poo created by a malevolent higher entity that wants to inflict chaos and suffering upon mankind by creating something that looks human enough to deceive into giving it human rights. Their religion involves breaking the cycles and finally returning to some form of source. Unfortunately, it's not something like samsara where they become spiritually enlightened. They just return to poo. This is why their life in actuality revolves around poo. They came from poo, and strive to return to poo.

They are not the same.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick me. Must be from Australia. Indians are a soulless hive mind

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i'm brown but every thing is own is white

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it looks so clean ha

10. 2 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

no, that's a upper class white with 0 testosterone.
    pajeet's shit smeared hands are clasped around a grey bmw every single time, bought it with the profits from running his call center stealing debit card information from old people.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally people of every racial and cultural background own Teslas lol.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>rent free

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *