Why'd he do it?

No seriously, why

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Greased Geese

he is clearly a fat moron, I see stubby cut and shut cars and truck conversions pop up on marketplace all the time and I just think, what a stupid motherfricker, what a complete fricking moron would do this.
    how do people hate lwb/4door vehicles so fricking much that it gives them downsyndrome like they want to troony it into something that's short

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There should be an IQ test for buying classic cars.
    moron Black folk chopping them up or derbying them should be skinned.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>no you don't get it that rusted out 300 dollar car should get a 70k restoration so it's worth 3k

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This, love pole barn dude. He has nice cars but refuses to do more than have fun with cheap shit. Would love to get a caddy and chop it like he did to that El dorado

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>You can't just drive cars around as is, you have to restore them because.. YOU JUST DO OK
        The roof didn't even have rust holes in it from the vinyl top.
        Pull the vinyl top off it, RAS it for an hour and spray it was a few turbo cans and it's be a perfectly respectable croozer for years while wrenching on it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>The roof didn't even have rust holes in it from the vinyl top.
          So you didn't watch it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Skipped to the fat moron pulling up the vinyl, there was rust that needed to get sanded down, not giant holes in it like actually neglected vinyl top cars have.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>rear window compromised
            >underbody compromised
            >car worth fricking nothing in better condition than this
            This isn't the battle to fight.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the car is junk!
            >I'm going to cut it up and put time into making it into a truck!
            pick one

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It got multiple views from you, didn't it?
            That was the point.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Swapping panels and/or making patch panels is easy as frick and I can almost certainly guarantee the underskin structure was fine. Fill that thing with sealer wax and weld in a patch, problem solved for a couple bucks and a few hours of work instead of Black personing it up.

• 1 month ago
            Greased Geese

I think it would be worth fixing, even if it's completely fricked it'd be better if he just cut the roof off and called it a vert instead of a gaywad truck conversion

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I think it would be worth fixing
            those '68 mercurys are super rare and super nice cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>it'd be better if he just cut the roof off and called it a vert
            The thing he's already done before?
            Better to do this and get outrage views than have a second shitty convertible that won't pull in views.

• 1 month ago
            Greased Geese

>i need to Black person this car up for youtube views

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, getting views is how youtube revenue works, dickhomosexual.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

didn't watch but it is basically
        >UNIQUE GUY HERE, PAY ATTENTION TO ME
        I love the way 70's American 4 door cars look and they are super rare in my country. Basically keeping it stock you have the strongest of actually keeping the car running, the more weird mods you do the less people want to deal with it such as when selling. I knew this guy with a 60's mercedes, engine swap done real nice and neat, issue was no documentation so no one wants to touch so it just sat in the junkyard, slightly too good to junk.

From what I know many places in America don't even need inspection which means it doesn't need to be restored and looks better that way. Being body on frame rust in the body doesn't really affect safety that much.

https://i.imgur.com/CLJVGd9.png

>boomers are literally moronic
        boomers killed cars like my for cash 4 clunkers discounts.
        Thanks god she survived and wasn't killed by nederlands banger racings or geting scripped for parts

For all the criticism America gets they seem to have kept an astonishing number of 60's and 70's car still in rotation that its still common to get them cheap and find them in junkyards. In most other countries 60's and 70's car were junked by the early 2000's. Its just sad that there are more of these cars available than people who want them.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>60's and 70's car still in rotation that its still common to get them cheap and find them in junkyards
          true, and you can still get parts for us cars cheap and easy. Try find parts for old french cars lamo.
          My friend got back to us and she bought like 6 or 7 classic car for cheap. She love imperials and have 2 '58.
          American cars laws are allsow good, EU is just fricked. This chevy have troony leaks and i put her in storage.
          I forgot to buy insurance ( your car must be insured even if you don't use it, even if is broken ect. ) car was siting in storage for whole winter and now i need to pay over 2500$ of penalty for not insuring not driving car.
          Minimum wage here is 820$.
          Whole renovation saving are going to pay this shit. I'm broken inside

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Mandatory insurance is going to make peasants of us all again. Cant remove a car from insurance here without explicitly going to the DMV to surrender plates.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

moronic. Same reason most of these "truck" conversions get done. Some moron half ass butchering something. Clean conversions with quality body work are OK though. This is just hick/Black person tier work.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>lwb/4door vehicles so fricking much
    that's why in Europe we have now more b body caprices wagons then you got in states.
    I don't get this boomer 4 door obsession.
    Here we like 4 door more because you can use them as wedding cars.
    My friend dad imported '67 olds 98 and now is geting restored, i found that car for super cheap because no one want it in the states.

• 1 month ago
      Greased Geese

people here cut and section squarebody frames/beds just for show, it's mindbogglingly moronic

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

4 door cars are significantly more common, and therefore are worth less.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>4 door cars are significantly more common
        when they are new, later they become more and more rare.
        Find me '60 dodge polara wagon, those things don't exist because they all get killed for parts or for show

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

A moment of silence for all the lost D-body Chrysler's that got destroyed.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The funny thing is that 4 door variants are often lighter and or stiffer than the 2 doors, so the boomers are literally moronic (shock).

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>boomers are literally moronic
        boomers killed cars like my for cash 4 clunkers discounts.
        Thanks god she survived and wasn't killed by nederlands banger racings or geting scripped for parts

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

She cute

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Awesome, love the meaty tires

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the banger racers in Europe piss me off so much, they will take legitimately rare cars and frick them, to this day they still take 1930s cars out to the track to have a mindless 20 minute romp around a track, and other videos ive seen them race E Types, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Volvo Amazons, Topolinos etc. Thousands of videos on youtube of all these races, its fricked up

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Another shit take from greased homosexual. Build whatever the frick you want.
    >the tripgay fears the sawzall
    brb buying a landbarge to cut the roof off of and slap on a bosozoku body kit that doesnt fit right with gold self-tappers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i will then paint it only with rustoleum gloss finish and mask it for two-tone with duct tape

• 1 month ago
      Greased Geese

you do that and you enjoy every bit of fame you get on tiktok for it you stupid motherfricking homosexual.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

ill use my tiktok money to put on an aliexpress donk kit and theres nothing you can do about it

• 1 month ago
          Greased Geese

buy some buckshot to go in your head

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

seethe harder wannabe boomer, go back to posting "i was born in the wrong generation" under led zeppelin videos

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>No seriously, why

When I thought it was just a dull 70s sedan I was okay with the concept because I love utes. When I looked closer and saw it was a Cadillac, I was sad.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>When I looked closer and saw it was a Cadillac, I was sad.
      >no you don't get it, you just can't take a heckin caddy with a frame you can pull pieces off of by hand and do something that keeps it out of the crusher for a little while longer!

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i used to hate him because of his general frickery with bodywork, but i like him now because i see it as autobody shitposting

However I came across the concept of agents of deterioration used by the Canadian Conservation Institute and their 10 primary threats to heritage objects and conservation. But one of the more interesting threats to museums and their antiquities isnt direct physical damages, thefts, accidents or nature but dissociation.

Where you become so far removed from the historical context or become jaded from the amount of antiquities you handle, you no longer assign them importance anymore. As in, the object youre handling loses its meaning because its worth is not assigned or maintained to it or importantly missing to the next gut handling it. Some guy paid big dollars for that Mercury in the 1970s and was hot shit, and from fashion changing, values dropping, ten more owners as it passes through hands, it just gets lost in translation.

Seeing Dalton cut up a Mercury sedan isnt bad necessarily, but they havent built them in 50 years and are just getting rarer and rarer because value isnt given to them by owners anymore because the meaning is all gone. Collectively losing or destroying them over a 4 inch rust hole in it somewhere because they have handled enough vintage cars to not care anymore, since another vintage is just available is a problem with these youtubers and broader society in general.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *