Will ford ever bring it back and put it in a mustang? seems like the smart thing to do now that dodge has the hurricane

Will ford ever bring it back and put it in a mustang? seems like the smart thing to do now that dodge has the hurricane

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Australian car manufacturing is gone forever, enjoy your chong evs being the only thing on the market

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's what they fricking should've done, but the ship has sailed and it won't be coming back.
    Besides I think I read a post once that said they sold all the tooling for it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Besides I think I read a post once that said they sold all the tooling for it.
      to the scrapper or another manufacturer?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why did Ford America stop making straight 6's anyway? they switched to the cologne v6 for some reason instead of continuing to develop the i6 like australia did

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

even mercedes is switching to i6 from v6

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

V6s are better for packaging, especially when the engine bay is designed for a V8. An I6 is significantly longer.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You're a big car

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>just sell a car with a warranty but no air filter
          >also put the turbo 3 inches away from the fuse box

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>"the i6 is too long"
            >"ACTUALLY since you've clearly proven it's not too long, I'll just pivot to complaining about the aftermarket parts and pretend that was the real packaging problem all along"

Yeah real classy argument, moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>it's not too long, you just have to leave off important parts of the engine
            Now who's moronic?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>turbos and air filters HAVE TO go in front of the engine, no where else
            Based American brain

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sometimes I feel like I'm stupid but I'm certainly happy I'm not you

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Looks good in there. American Supra.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

front wheel drive problems

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because a barra can beat a modular. Hurts the musclebros feelings.

https://i.imgur.com/552THlF.jpg

front wheel drive problems

Volvo pulled it off.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Because a barra can beat a modular.
        The Modular debuted in '91, the Barra in '02. You might as well just compare the Barra to the Coyote since they have the same tech and are still only a decade apart in development, right? At least they're from the same century.
        >Volvo pulled it off.
        Look closer, that's an inline 8.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>modular
          >coyote
          Meant that. Thought the coyote was the modular?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Modular usually refers to the earlier 2V, 3V and 4V 4.6L and 5.4Ls. The only things the coyote has in common is bore spacing and deck height, so they're technically still in the modular family.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can use a Coyote crankshaft in the 4.6/5.4 as a stroker/de-stroker crankshaft.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's machining that has to be done and other stuff, it's not a drop in affair.

Coyote is a modular you fricking aus moron. Also asking ausBlack folk about a v8 theyve never seen or heard before. Lmao

I'm American and own 2V and 4V Modulars. 0/10 moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>There's machining that has to be done and other stuff, it's not a drop in affair.
            Journals are same, but you need a custom rod length.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I already said the bore spacing was the same. The machining is done on the crank snout. Then there's modding the oil pump to fit, again it's not a drop in piece. Also, it won't fit in 2V blocks aside from the '03-'04 blocks which where changed for use in the Terminator, the middle main bearing support webbing doesn't have the necessary clearance ground into it to clear the old Cobra or a Coyote crank in a the '91-'02 casting.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Coyote is a modular you fricking aus moron. Also asking ausBlack folk about a v8 theyve never seen or heard before. Lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Coyote is a modular
            Damn and I thought I was a tard

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ecoboost is lighter and makes more power and they won't even make a V6 TT Mustang despite all their other performance models using it because uhhh reasons

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>makes more power

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

In stock applications it does
        >but muh fully buil...
        You can build a civic motor to have 2000hp it's not the 90s you don't need an iron boat anchor to do that anymore

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Setting aside the obvious reality that the Barra could come with as much power as Ford wanted it to come with, and if the Eco-boost really did come with more power it would only be because Ford CHOSE to tune it to a higher level.
          We'll just set all of that aside because actually, no the Eco-boost doesn't come with more power.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If they could make 'as much power as they want' why did it get topped by coyote in its home market?
            Isn't it the king of motors?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

v8's sold better in australia, they could charge more for it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>"HurR DurR tHe Eocbotost MakSE MorRE POrrwer"
            No it doesn't
            >"OHhb yeah WelL WhtaT ABioUT THhe COyOte"

Apology status?
            MISSING.

Goalpost status?
            SHIFTED.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

First of all, homosexual I never said the V6 was better than the V8, I said that if Ford chose to downsize from a V8 in the Mustang they would pick the V6 they've already used in the same application.

You are the one who said the Barra is a miracle motor that makes any magic number you think of.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Follow the reply chain moron, the claim was made that the ecoboost makes more power - everything after was a continuation of that conversation until your moronic arse came along.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See

>most powerful barra: 436 hp
            >most powerful 3.5 eb: 660 hp

Even the truck ecoboost makes 450hp

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

v8's won't be allowed much longer which is why stelantis dropped the hemi. ford will need a high performance engine

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what do you mean topped?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ford Aus kept the coyote as the more powerful model to keep boomers from seething
            It was the same story with the 5.4l as well, kept that more powerful than the barra turbo so boomers wouldn't seethe
            It's a heritage thing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Proofs????

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The chief designers at Ford Aus
            And the simple fact the barra turbo makes slightly less power than the 5.4 and coyote even though it could make a lot more

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Couldn't have a base model XR6 Turbo make more power stock than the V8.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Couldn't have a base model XR6 Turbo make more power stock than the V8.
            Meanwhile this is fine apparently frick unions

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why are you crying about how much imports cost? Maybe get back to making your own cars you bunch of worthless sods.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Why are you crying about how much imports cost? Maybe get back to making your own cars you bunch of worthless sods.
            Frick off pom
            >Why are you crying about how much imports cost? Maybe get back to making your own cars you bunch of worthless sods.
            Lol what race even are you muttt

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>most powerful barra: 436 hp
        >most powerful 3.5 eb: 660 hp

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

See
          [...]
          Even the truck ecoboost makes 450hp

now post the boost levels between the two.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Now post the current location of the goalpost

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

in ur mum's backyard where the footie team just gangbanged her lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Gottem

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what does that have to do with anything lol, you can look it up yourself and you'll probably be disappointed because the results weren't what you expected

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

comparing the nu gt 3.5 vs the truck 3.5 is about as disingenuous as comparing the cobra/good gt 5.4 vs the one in a jellybean

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>comparing the cobra/good gt 5.4 vs the one in a jellybean
            GTs and Cobras had a 4.6 from '96-'04.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm aware and not the point

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>d-doesn't count
            Lol
            Also even the mass produced Raptor version makes more power than a super duper limited Barra

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>nu gt 3.5 ≠ faptor 3.5 ≠ everything else 3.5
            once again, comparing specially made high power derivatives of the standard engine (look up the % of parts crossover between them lol) vs an engine from 20 years ago and strutting around victorious is sad, but to be expected from fordtards.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>make a claim
            >gets proven wrong
            >d-doesn't count because uhhh *sharts himself*

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>gets proven wrong
            >no valid or relevant counterpoint was made
            >"proven"
            >best he can come up with is haha peepee poo poo baby haha
            lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>70%
            So are you just trying to compare the most powerful Barra to the least powerful EcoBeast while making yourself look moronic in the process?
            https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/03/ford-gt-engine-shares-

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>EcoBeast

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can get an F150, Expedition or Navigator with an EcoBoost that's more powerful than the most powerful Barra Ever produced. You know the one that was a "specially made high power derivative of the standard engine" that is in fact MORE rare than the Ford GT version of the EcoBoost. Also you're simping for a Ford engine while calling someone a "fordtard"? Holy hell Australians are fricking moronic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ecoboost is a mazda truck engine

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when will i be able to 3d print a new barra

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if aliens visited us i would ask them if they had any molecular assemblers or blueprints for one so i can make unobtainium parts for my cars

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

1000 pound boost no worries

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

IS THAT A HECKIN BARRA????
    OMG DID U KNOW THAT IN ONE AFTERNOON AND FOR $50 YOU CAN MAKE 9001 HORSEPOWER!?!?!?!?!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes and?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, you'll get a 3.5 EB Mustang instead

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

First off, you're all morons.
    Secondly, the Barra was derived from the Cleveland.
    It was a good head design for the 60's but has been surpassed, there wasn't much more that could have been done with it.
    In order to move forward it would have required so much redesign that it becomes Ship of Theseus tier.
    Sometimes you just have to start over fresh.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ok, then just take the 2.3 EB and add 2 cylinders to it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lol what a load of shit tell me whats wrong with the barra vs today's shit go on ill wait
      Cafe and euro 5+ can suck a frick ill keep limi bashing my decat turbo barra til i die

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There's nothing "wrong" the the Barra design just as there's nothing "wrong" with a flat head.
        The flat head was peak performance for its time.
        Technology and design move forward.
        Are you implying that the Barra can not be surpassed?
        If the Barra can be surpassed then why would a manufacturer choose to stagnate?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>There's nothing "wrong" the the Barra design just as there's nothing "wrong" with a flat head.
          >The flat head was peak performance for its time.
          >Technology and design move forward.
          >Are you implying that the Barra can not be surpassed?
          >If the Barra can be surpassed then why would a manufacturer choose to stagnate?
          Lol you think the last 5 years isn't stagnation?

Barra heads flow great with moderate work

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Buy Barra mustang in cuckstralia
    >Lose license in 1 hour
    Buying a car that isn't an econo box in Australia is like having a missus you can't frick, even a fricking golf GTI is too fast to enjoy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Its called a back road or dort road ya pooftah

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah let me find these mythical back roads that don't have mobile speed cameras who zogbots or some busybody frickwit who will call the pigs after one pull anyway.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah its called get the frick outside of the cities c**t

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>MUH OUTBACKKK
            Even more hwp zog patrolling there

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>MUH OUTBACKKK
            >Even more hwp zog patrolling there
            Lolno outside of nsw qld

Yeah drive it at the speed limit
            [...]
            Deluded cuck

What the frick u on about

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Terrible country filled with terrible people.
            Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's allo passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as frick you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particularly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all aus news media is harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on DA are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking) "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as frick, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days
            fricking hell i miss when angry boys was on tv. funny shit.
            >watch your dog around him he might get wanked

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I used to write like this then i moved out of qld lol i feel your pain tho seq was hell

>Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days
            fricking hell i miss when angry boys was on tv. funny shit.
            >watch your dog around him he might get wanked

Crank yankers was kino as well as fat pizza

Because a barra can beat a modular. Hurts the musclebros feelings.
            [...]
            Volvo pulled it off.

Ironically i love the 4200 vortec but i hate all other American engines

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i liked fat pizza, but i think swift and shift couriers was better. i wish they made more episodes of that, such a good show

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Swift and shift is one of the funniest things ever made
            Dont watch darradong
            Housos is meh

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Dont watch darradong
            because it's bad or because it triggers memories of council incompetence, corruption and skulduggery?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Actually ur right i liked the first ep kek gonna get blasted and watch it with derro gf

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

kek, i was actually thinking of utopia because i remembered a scene from it. but darradong looks like a more over the top version

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Pretty much haha haven't watched the aussie utopia but the American and English ones are some x pol tier shit

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's nothing worse than a self hating Australian
            Frick off and go to America or wherever then

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are the problem, when confronted with reality, "hooning laws",exorbitant fines that lead to license loss and over policing of roads you b***h like a little poof and bring up americans, rather than face reality you deflect. You are 100% either some gen x cuck or an Indian who enjoys doing 50 in 80 zones, we live in a draconian nanny state get fricked homosexual

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Buy Barra mustang in cuckstralia
          >Lose license in 1 hour
          Buying a car that isn't an econo box in Australia is like having a missus you can't frick, even a fricking golf GTI is too fast to enjoy

You can buy whatever the frick you want, you won't be able to use it on the street nor tracks ( the two that remain)

[...]
          Deluded cuck

>MUH OUTBACKKK
          Even more hwp zog patrolling there

Terrible country filled with terrible people.
          Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's allo passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as frick you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particularly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all aus news media is harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on DA are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking) "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as frick, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

>WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAHHHHH IM A GIANT SNIVELING PUSSY!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

People who are too stupid to find places to speed in peace are too stupid to handle powerful cars. They get what they deserve
          >t. Sport bike chad who does 200km/h+ every single day for the last 8 years and has never had a ticket

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I believe that you do that on a bike as hwp probably wouldn't chase you and you can obscure plates escape, you cannot do anything close to that in a car unless you live in rural nt and even then the roads are still overpoliced homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I live in Sydney and the only time I ever see police on "backroads" is in the RNP
            And there's still literal hundreds of kilometres of backroads within a 1 hours drive from the city that never have any police or mobile speed cameras

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

lol deluded cucks, everyone on here must live in rural nt

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I live in Sydney and have for the last 8 years. Have seen a total of ONE HWP at Akuna Bay in countless dozens of runs. There's always a cop or two in RNP but that's RNP.
            Before that I lived in Canberra and only ever saw a HWP bike on the backroads ONCE in like 5 years, and saw cop car once but but were just escorting a cyclegay race.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

old pacific hwy is infested with cops on the weekends. but at night its deserted. common to see a bunch of cars lined up for some racing there heh

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nobody races here, a 60-100kmh isn't a race

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

go there friday nights around 10 pm. usually a bunch of cars there.
            >sticking to the speed limit when trying to set personal bests
            oof

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Clear larp, Friday night 10pm is peak zog hour shut the frick up, and no your little car meet at Bunnings is not racing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Friday night 10pm is peak zog hour
            you've been to nasho too much. once saw some big american land yacht pulled over at mckell avenue.
            in any case, your loss :
            admittedly two fridays ago nobody was there. but a few times now i've been there around that time, and there were quite a few cars there. saw a black mk2 supra there once.
            but for all i know you could be a zogbot trying to get me to divulge more info lol. also there's no bunnings around there either so dunno wtf you on about.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Funny you bring that up ive had cops stalk me on here and irl and pol kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

geez they really want that speeding ticket money. how the frick do you even tell? they just drop hints here and there?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>geez they really want that speeding ticket money. how the frick do you even tell? they just drop hints here and there?
            One wanted to take me to court in nsw lawyer told him it was banter and to piss off lol

We're technically on the 4JZ (B58) right now if we're going off of tuner talk.

>We're technically on the 4JZ (B58) right now if we're going off of tuner talk.
            To be fair id take a modern bmw engine over basedota

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're speaking to a schizophrenic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You're speaking to a schizophrenic
            Formerly

You call that fricking? She laughed at your dick

Im a tit guy who cares about her lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry to break it to you bud, but she doesn't care much about you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

how is that a bad thing when he said he doesnt care about her

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's bad to have a small dick.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>have problem
            >dont care about problem
            >suddenly no problem
            wew

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

fwiw in nsw it seems like mobile speed cameras only watch the direction the warning signs are placed in. did 20 over passing another car once when the road opened up, mobile speed camera was right there on the other side. couldn't slow down in time so went "frick it" and had it pegged 10 over. hadnt gotten a letter at all. those cameras will apparently ticket you for doing just three over.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah its called get the frick outside of the cities c**t

People who are too stupid to find places to speed in peace are too stupid to handle powerful cars. They get what they deserve
        >t. Sport bike chad who does 200km/h+ every single day for the last 8 years and has never had a ticket

I live in Sydney and the only time I ever see police on "backroads" is in the RNP
        And there's still literal hundreds of kilometres of backroads within a 1 hours drive from the city that never have any police or mobile speed cameras

What was that homosexuals go to the "back roads", you can't even escape these vermin and their worshippers (you poofs) off-road

https://bicyclenetwork.com.au/newsroom/2023/08/29/police-crack-down-on-troublesome-trail-motorcycles/

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/hoon-driving-4wd-blasted-by-south-australian-mayor-after-unacceptable-beach-stunt-c-13395214

https://www.drive.com.au/news/hoon-facing-jail-after-260kmh-joyride/

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>https://bicyclenetwork.com.au/newsroom/2023/08/29/police-crack-down-on-troublesome-trail-motorcycles/
          Zero sympathy, Vic has rec rego that easy as frick to get

>https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/hoon-driving-4wd-blasted-by-south-australian-mayor-after-unacceptable-beach-stunt-c-13395214
          Not the middle of nowhere

>https://www.drive.com.au/news/hoon-facing-jail-after-260kmh-joyride/
          Drop kick posting his stupid shit online, what an idiot. Not exactly discrete

All these morons got filtered.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Zero sympathy, Vic has rec rego that easy as frick to get

Proves my point about the over policing of this shit hole when there are cops on fricking off-road trails

>Not the middle of nowhere

It's a fricking beach in the middle of nowhere

>Drop kick posting his stupid shit online, what an idiot. Not exactly discrete

The fact that you are given the same status as a murderer for speeding should tell you everything you need to know.

What a pathetic snivelling b***h you are keep sucking on the tit of the nanny state you fricking spineless worm.

What's the excuse for this then, let me guess "he wasn't in uluru he was too close to the city"
            https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/victoria-police-target-4wds-over-easter-long-weekend

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Im literally still on probation for speeding no shitni got 9mo
            lost licence for 6mo
            I hate this shithole

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

my dumb ass wasn't paying attention and i got hit on double demerits. instead of 3 for 20 over, it was 6 rip. now i've got 1 point left lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>my dumb ass wasn't paying attention and i got hit on double demerits. instead of 3 for 20 over, it was 6 rip. now i've got 1 point left lmao
            Kek i got all new points and a new licence in another state

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bragging about good goyim points

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Bragging about good goyim points
            b***h i barely ever have any

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The fact that you are given the same status as a murderer for speeding
            Try make a point without incredibly idiotic exaggerations next time

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Try to make a point without stuffing your mouth full of govt wiener next time, it isn't exaggerated homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you're charged as a murderer you'll never be able to work a job again
            If you're fined for speeding literally no one cares
            $300 fine vs 30 years in jail is not the same
            Are you actually this fricking moronic?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you lose your license you can't work, that fine carries at a least 2-3 years suspension and a few thousands dollars you disingenuous cuck

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>can't work if you lose license
            Maybe get a real job where you can work remotely or move to a city where public transport is available lmfao. Fricking poorgay.

>2-3 years suspension
            It's 3 months IF there's a suspension. More often than not it's just a $300 fine.

You're such a fricking moron it's laughable.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Also,
            >calling anyone disingenuous when you literally compare being charged for murder to being fined for speeding
            >calling anyone disingenuous when you propose ALL speeding suspensions are 2-3 years
            Utterly pathetic. Are you really this desperate to be right? Sad lmao.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah imagine buying a car with a barra in australia, lol as if that would ever happen...

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You can buy whatever the frick you want, you won't be able to use it on the street nor tracks ( the two that remain)

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

thats weird, i drive my falcon on the street all the time and it still works

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't listen to the dipshit
            Only had one bad run in with qld hwpol took my licence for 6mo been on the road for 15 yrs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Wa12UVa.jpg

Don't listen to the dipshit
            Only had one bad run in with qld hwpol took my licence for 6mo been on the road for 15 yrs

Deluded cuck

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You don't ever drive

Yeah let me find these mythical back roads that don't have mobile speed cameras who zogbots or some busybody frickwit who will call the pigs after one pull anyway.

Again, you don't ever drive

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Can I get a QRD why manufacturers are developing straight 6's again? I was under the impression the V6 made it obsolete in the non-diesel world due to it's better weight and size. I'm not b***hing at all, straight 6's are my favorite, just don't understand why it's getting a resurgence.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i also like I6, especially I6 diesel, however it's probably so they can finally kill the v8 in anything under $100,000

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Handles boost better
      >Mechanically simpler
      >Can run cylinder deactivation
      >Make more power torque
      >Smoother naturally balanced
      >Cars so frick huge again and shifting back towards rwd so packaging not an issue
      People want more power cheap so its a no brainer

Not sure if id wunna see a modern i6 from the old guard like toyota ford or gm

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>toyota
        3jz when

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

We're technically on the 4JZ (B58) right now if we're going off of tuner talk.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah true. but to be REALLY pedantic, it would be an iron block. it's borderline autism though.

>geez they really want that speeding ticket money. how the frick do you even tell? they just drop hints here and there?
            One wanted to take me to court in nsw lawyer told him it was banter and to piss off lol
            [...]
            >We're technically on the 4JZ (B58) right now if we're going off of tuner talk.
            To be fair id take a modern bmw engine over basedota

>One wanted to take me to court in nsw lawyer told him it was banter and to piss off lol
            fricking kek

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No they won't bring it back. It was good back in the day but now it's a dinosaur

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>No they won't bring it back. It was good back in the day but now it's a dinosaur
      spoken like a true fricking idiot

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Spoken like a true irritable grandpa pining for days gone by.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I "irritated" your grandma with my "pine", if you catch my drift?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You some kinda queer, Sonny?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, but I did marry Cher, so do with that what you will.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Spoken like a true irritable grandpa pining for days gone by.
          Why yes i love gmilfs i fricked your grandmother last night mate

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You call that fricking? She laughed at your dick

12. 1 month ago
    s10fag

They probably already sold the tooling to chinks and the mustang already has the ecochooch, why would ford (juice owned) change anything

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

cops are tops! mobile speed camera operators can go frick themselves

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

DA idea

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like the Barra because straya but its pretty archaic. I've heard its just an intech with an extra cam. People like it because of green top memes. I doubt it'd happen in America because Americans are obsessed with V configuration engines

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lol yanks still love the barra.

yeah true. but to be REALLY pedantic, it would be an iron block. it's borderline autism though.
      [...]
      >One wanted to take me to court in nsw lawyer told him it was banter and to piss off lol
      fricking kek

Legit was the funniest moment of my life having a lawyer and cop fawning over my shit posts lol

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *