will i regret buying an off roader as a DD if i dont ever plan on going off road?

will i regret buying an off roader as a DD if i dont ever plan on going off road?

i just want a small truck that will fit in my garage and isnt a gay cuckover

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ford ranger

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it only has 2 seats tho. Im a single guy so i dont need more than that which is why a 2 door wrangler is fine with me, but i DO want the rear seats to be there if i ever need them, even if its uncomforable to get in them

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

A jeep with stock tires and ride height are actually fun to drive. They're happy and peppy little trucks. It's when you start weighing em down with bullshit that they start to drive like shit.

• 2 months ago
        Greased Geese

dont buy a god damn tj as a dd
        if you buy one that's had a lift kit put on as a dd you will have a nice day im fricking serious

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you can get an extended cab with jumpseats. most 4wd models have it

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, as long as you don't put big stupid tires and a pogo stick lift on it it'll do just fine on roads.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You want the Ford Maverick. Its a small truck, it has 4 seats, its fairly compact and its mainly designed for comfort on the road not off roading.

As an actual truck its limited; but if you want a commuter sedan masquerading as a truck then its exactly what you want.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Id rather get a cuckover than that fwd pos . I want a real body on frame truck

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

why do bots keep shilling this fricking pos camry with a bed on it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm not a bot. This dude wants a car not a work truck or an off roader; so I told him to get the Maverick which is a car that's pretending to be a truck.

>I want a real body on frame truck

F150 crew cab. Its a real body on frame truck and you can get people in the back seat if you need to.

• 2 months ago
          Greased Geese

never suggest a maverick to anyone even if they say some insane shit like
          "I need a unibody pickup truck that has sissy traction control also i beleive that im a tomato"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>4 cyl fwd unibody “truck”
            lol, lmao even

why do bots keep shilling this fricking pos camry with a bed on it

>"WHY DID THEY KILL THE RANGER? WE WANT A SMALL PICKUP FOR LIGHT WORK IN THE CITY AGAIN, IT'D BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MASSIVE TURDS YOU HAVE TO BUY NOW WE WANT PRACTICALITY"
            >"Okay, sure! Here's the Maverick. It's designed for light utility just like the old Ranger was, and it's so much smaller than the F-150! We know it's FWD, but since you're not buying this to tow or go offroad, being FWD will make it easier to drive while giving you great fuel economy to reduce your budget!
            >"WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS GAY homosexualASS SHIT NOBODY WANTS THIS Black personTURD, IF YOU DON'T BUY AS BIG A SUPERDUTY AS YOU CAN TO DAILY DRIVE YOU'RE A SOIKUCK"

Meanwhile, Ford can't keep the Maverick on their dealer lots.

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

>we want fseries but smaller
            >no heres gayshit
            ftfy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>>we want fseries but smaller
            that's not what the Ranger was and you know it.

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

the fseries began as a f150 and then they downsized it
            they even put the same twin traction beam front suspension in it they stubbed it and called it a bronco 2 like the fseries you're full of shit.

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

ranger

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it kinda was actually

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i haven't seen a maverick in months. i saw them constantly when they first came out and now they've all magically disappeared. what's the deal with that?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You stopped going outside

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because it is good enough. You can't fit a fridge in the back of a crown vic, but you can in a Maverick. It's a truck when you need to move cumbersome shit and it is a car the rest of the time.

• 2 months ago
          Greased Geese

>finance this meh tier new truck op

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>A wrangler isn't meh tier

I don't give a frick what some internet rando buys, but they literally said they want to cosplay as a truck driver and they want it to fit in their garage. The maverick fits the bill and it'll have a warranty so they can keep their hands soft.

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

4.0 5 speed isnt meh tier its just unfortunately unique to chr*sler product

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Warranties aren't honored today. My Toyota hybrid battery was supposed to be warrantied up to 150k miles. Shit the bed at 80k and because I didn't get the battery serviced every 20k miles at the dealership for $200 per service, it wasn't covered. There's always some bullshit they pull out of their ass as to why they won't cover you, like a goddamn insurance conpany.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>4 cyl fwd unibody “truck”
      lol, lmao even

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The dude doesn't want the truck for work, he doesn't want it for off roading, he wants a truck solely because he wants to look like he drives a truck. That's who the Maverick is for, its a fwd lifted sedan with a small truck bed and it gets good gas mileage.

I'd tell the dude to buy a sedan because he doesn't need a truck, hell I'd tell him to buy a Panther platform since its body on frame and RWD with a V8; but he said he wants to look like he drives a truck. So he should buy the poser truck for people who don't need trucks and that's the Maverick, its a crossover that looks like a truck.

• 2 months ago
          Greased Geese

then he should buy a 1983 ranger, lower it and put a 302 in it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

He insists that he needs a backseat. I don't know maybe he should get a Wrangler, they do at least have personality and they're way less lame than the Maverick.

Dude should know that Jeep hasn't been reliable for a long time though so he'll need to do his research to get a good one and figure out what he'll need to fix.

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

if he gets a tj it will not be unreliable but the problem is jeep owners suck so much gorilla dick smoke so much fricking crack and are bound to have bolted Amazon kits on it which will have rendered it into a deathtrap.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I mean he could get a Toyota FJ Cruiser; but the prices on those damned things are ridiculous.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What about and old 4runner

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Also pricey, maybe getting too big for what OP had in mind. He didn't seem to want a full size SUV and the 4runner is pretty big. The problem is basically that aside from the Wrangler or the FJ Cruiser there aren't a lot of small off road or truck options that have seating for more than 2.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ahem

2010 to 2018. Your pick of year and trim. They’re all exactly the same. Fixed the timing chain guide and the radiator mixing with transmission fluid issues of the early ones

Cheaper than a Tacoma. Arguably better.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>nissan

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>isn’t a CVT shitbox
        It’s fine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Their trucks have maintained their quality better than their cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Cheaper than a Tacoma. Arguably better.
      Why are poorgays always so wrong and constantly in defense mode over their poor decisions?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I do not own a Frontier. But I can confidently tell you that if I was in the market for a 1/4 ton pickup I sure as frick wouldn’t buy a Tacoma

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

they really are arguably better. you just have no idea what you're talking and don't know how dumb you are.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Explain why it’s better

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I've seen a shocking number of old Nissan trucks still on the road. Actually saw 2 today. Maintenance guy at my apartments has one. They're the super old boxy ones though. The ones around 2000 model are shit, drove a 2003 or 2004 for work and it was completely falling apart inside and out. Major transmission issues and it was a fricking manual...

We are talking about 20+ year old vehicles with these small trucks at this point. The ones in good shape are more expensive than they're actually really worth because the owners know small trucks are now a commodity. Might as well import one and get a sick little Hilux.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah, that's for Mexicans. Whites buy this.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't think you know who the target demographic of that brand is anon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No, they don’t.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/dAqnonl.jpg

Nah, that's for Mexicans. Whites buy this.

based knowers

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes.
    Get something that uses less fuel, and your life will improve, just because you have more money.
    Its like a life hack for dummies.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So much insecurity. Most people do not even know the term "crossover" they just call them SUVs and do actually believe they're for offroading. They can do decently with some modifications, just a spacer lift, bigger wheels, and skid plate turns it into a decent dirt path vehicle and that's all you're ever really going to do. Seats fold down to fit the one thing you're ever going to buy that actually requires you to fold the seats. Get one with a trailer hitch if you ever need to move anything bigger and just rent a trailer for $20. Wasting all that fuel money just to have an arcane vehicle that looks just as gay is stupid.

Pick a crossover that doesn't look to eggy, get a pre-2005 truck, or something not frickhuge like an Xterra or pre-05 4runner. You're gonna end up driving a massive schoolbus sized POS that handles like shit on the road and can't fit on paths if you get a new truck or SUV, the fatass Wrangler included. Also consider you can import any foreign vehicle 25+ years old, just check with your local DMV to see if you can register it.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes and no. When I was a babby I only ever drove old jeeps and it was fun to daily a 1983 cj5 with a 4 speed(topped put at 50mph downhill). Now that I'm older I still want one but I think it would make sense to at least have a car for when it rains. Swamp ass because you left the doors off in the rain gets old pretty quick.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah maybe, I don't like mine it's loud and windy inside, rides like shit, slow, constantly have other homosexuals waving at me, jeep stuff. I was having regrets already halfway through a 3.5 hour interstate drive driving home from buying it.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Crossovers are less gay than the jeep. My crossover is 100% straight. Wrangler is at least 50% gay. Probably more so.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The Wrangler is actually pretty neat. You can take the top off if you feel like it, doors and windshield too. They really need to bring back utes like this and I don't mean the bloatmobile Bronco.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *