Will my car run on Jet Fuel

I might or might not have access to unlimited supply of jet fuel, the problem is that I don't know if my car will run it. I mean what's the difference between jetfuel and run of the mill gas from the gas station, is there a possibility to shit up even more my shitbox?
>t. 2020 mazda 3

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If your mazda is not diesel, then no. If it is then you would need to add a lubricant to jet A. Buddy of mine used to run jet A in his diesel vw rabbit pickup and pretty much drove to work for free. Hell he even added lube from work. He'd sump a few plans at the end of the day to get a gallons worth and top off the truck. The thing got like 50+mpg so he'd barely use that during his daily commute. I used to run 100LL in my air cooled super beetle.

>t. Ex rampy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

We did the same with our diesel GSE. Forklifts, tugs, mobile crane, etc
      Local aircraft paint shop used to have barrels of jet A that were considered "contaminated" because it was removed from a airplane and unusable, even though it was still good.
      We'd take it and feed it into our equipment. But like you said, need to mix it. I used whatever we had on hand; used 25W60 engine oil, marvel mystery oil, 5606, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/hfIYkcz.jpg

I might or might not have access to unlimited supply of jet fuel, the problem is that I don't know if my car will run it. I mean what's the difference between jetfuel and run of the mill gas from the gas station, is there a possibility to shit up even more my shitbox?
      >t. 2020 mazda 3

Keep in mind that jet fuel is extremely susceptible to water contamination and microbial growth. Water is heavier than jet fuel and will sink to the bottom, but it can take up 20 minutes. You'll need to put anti-microbial additives in there if you're going to store the fuel.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes please dump jet fuel in your Mazda 3 and post results

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had a bunch of free jet A so I did a 50/50 mix in my 90s camry for a few months. Ran fine.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Jet fuel is closer to crude than even diesel is. Your diesel might run it, but not well. Jet fuel is not good for conventional engines.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're thinking of the bunker fuel container ships run on. Jet fuel/kerosene/heating oil/diesel are all the same shit. Any older diesel won't give a frick.

must see results. where does one find an unlimited supply of jet fuel?

You need connections at an airfield. When they dip the fuel tanks to check for water or contaminants and find some over the acceptable amount the tanks have to be drained and the fuel has to be """disposed""" of.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

We don't "dispose" of fuel just because of water.
        We have water separators.
        >t. 92FH7

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's basically e85 with octane booster, go for it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

roided high-comp race gas for free from work? sign me up daddy

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i had some leftover jet fuel and threw it in my snowblower this past winter. frickin cleaned my driveway in half the time, hell yeah brother.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

no, but it will run on avgas

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

until it kills your o2 sensors and cat

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

must see results. where does one find an unlimited supply of jet fuel?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

jet fuel is just kerosene with additives you moron

9. 1 month ago
    s10fag

Army uses JP8 and still runs old ass 6.5s in the hmmwv. Not going to replace gas. Nasty girls take them and most states run diesel with no modifications because they're all broke as frick. Dont know specifics but supposedly the RA mandate came from some genius 77F who managed to ignite diesel and get himself killed.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you also have access to Avgas that'll work, it is leaded though so you'll want to stop huffing the exhaust.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that'll ruin cats though

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

avgas will burn through pistons if you don't water it down with normal octane fuel
    guy killed a 305 corvette doing that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't it murder cats too?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Don't let your pets drink any kind of fuel.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

who the frick cares

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

frick u homie

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Avgas is leaded, so check if it damages your catalytic converter.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You can probably get away with ten percent. I put twenty five in older cars without killing them.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *