will they still be reliable now that they are only using twin turbo and hybrid engines?

will they still be reliable now that they are only using twin turbo and hybrid engines?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wrong company.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Their hybrids are literally the most reliable cars you can get.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not high-end version. LS600h is unreliable POS.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What are the odds the buyer never had it maintained according to the battery warranty's terms and conditions?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They haven't been reliable since around 2010

L M A O !!!!!!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

just get RAV4

bonus points, if ur rav4 is made in japan it's the most reliable car in existence right now.

Toyotas made from turkey, france and US are not that reliable

same with mazda if it's from mexico it's meh
      being made in japan is important
      Id stick only to toyota, honda mazda
      if they are made in japan, they are 2 leagues above in reliability for same models made elsewhere. there are many tests confirming this.

Rav4 is super reliable design tho that even US made ones are reliable though (still cant be compared to japan rav4s)

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You can tell this is written by a marketing shills because he doesn’t refer to it as the RAV4. He refers to it as RAV4 and only marketing shills refer to objects without the word The as if they were people what a cuck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

most reliable hybrids such, for reliability in general they are top tier, bit not the most

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No. They were already slipping quality wise before this.

90s was peak Toyotal.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

True. My parents replaced their trusty LS460 with the problematic LS500. Lexus has become moronic lately. They got rid of the V8, and the T6 has issues. That engine alone is responsible for the rapid slide off of the Consumer Reports reliability list. Vastly more complex than the NA V8 in the 460, and there are reportedly problems. Right now, my parents got an attractive lease deal from Genesis. G80 is nicer than LS500.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Jt5ch3a.jpg

Not high-end version. LS600h is unreliable POS.

True. My parents replaced their trusty LS460 with the problematic LS500. Lexus has become moronic lately. They got rid of the V8, and the T6 has issues. That engine alone is responsible for the rapid slide off of the Consumer Reports reliability list. Vastly more complex than the NA V8 in the 460, and there are reportedly problems. Right now, my parents got an attractive lease deal from Genesis. G80 is nicer than LS500.

Seeing as how bmw now ranks above toyota for reliability and satisfaction I'm gonna say no

https://i.imgur.com/cN7jOPZ.jpg

If I was in USA and buying and new shitbox, I'd choose a Mazda over a Toyota.

Word to the wise, never bet against Toyota. You'd honestly think they'd make a WORSE car?
      Granted, they need more maintenance. 5w-30 and T-IV ATF/Dexron III days are gone.
      Fluid changes are vital. I know a taxi driver, his Camry 8 speed failed because of lack of fluid changes in NYC stop and go - it went 130k NYC miles. Same car, 8 speed auto went 300k highway miles without fluid changes in a coworker's car.
      So do your fluid changes, oil changes (esp the turbo), and Toyota will remain Toyota.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nothing wrong with turbos.
    If they were such a problem, commercial trucks would be broke down all the time with turbo trouble.
    Inb4
    >but that’s different!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>commercial trucks would be broke down all the time with turbo trouble.
      they are
      >>but that’s different!!!!!!!!!
      it is

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Cope

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes, you are coping with your 0.7l quintuple turbo time bomb

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sorry friend, but Honda's don't get engine problems

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>R18A1 cracks from normal use
            Sure thing. Mine cracked at 190k so I replaced it with the JDM version. Hopefully body doesn't rust out in the next 50k miles.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Shit you made up
            Yeah and my LS1 blew up 300ft into lap 1 on the Glenn and caused a 5 car crash and a $2 million dollar lawsuit against the producer

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If they would just twin turbo the 2UR they'd be goat.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It got canned.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not anymore.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this moron bought atoyot, he gets what he deserves

• 2 months ago
      s10fag

what the frick is that shit under his lower lip

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Seeing as how bmw now ranks above toyota for reliability and satisfaction I'm gonna say no

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Turk cope

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

rav4 is the best

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If I was in USA and buying and new shitbox, I'd choose a Mazda over a Toyota.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this but the sedan instead of the uglyback
      2.5L displacement econobox with a real transmission for the same price as those 1.0 turbocharged CVT ecoboxes is an easy pick

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

toyotas are NA 2.0 though, has a 1st gear CVT

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Are we really going to sit here and act like the “pop heard round the world” didn’t happen?

>.000001 flake inch of snow
    >no mud or scree
    >rip nuts off road turrcoma
    >differential busts

Yeah, I’m thinking we’re ACK

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And I've seen multiple Rams arrive fresh from the factory with surface rust and parts missing

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

due to high demand, they had to start producing in the stats and europe so the quality dropped (for the models produced there. Especially tureky is the worst)
    for true toyota reliability get ones that is made in japan

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I remember that the golf made in Germany is more reliable than ones made in Mexico. Hmmmm interesting.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No. Turbocharging made Toyota reliability worse. Nowadays even Nissan Frontier V6 NA is more reliable than Toyota's turbocharged gasoline engines.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

turbocharging has made EVERYTHING less reliable. honda's 1.5 is a crapshoot, but Toyota is going to be the most reliable out of the japanese brands. that being said a NA v6 will probably never die, and the frontier is better than the Tacoma in everything except aftermarket

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>it's just 4cylinders and a turbo. there should be plenty of space and easy to work on under the hood, especially in a truck.
    >This fricking shit.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *