Will truck owners ever beat the allegations?

Will truck owners ever beat the allegations?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Yeah, I love trucks and my dick is big

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>tfw you'll never suck mr cummy's big pp

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>my dick is big
      If you need to tell people anonymously on DA, it is not

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

does this mean that if others need to tell you its small anonymously on DA it is big?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sounds like you care a lot about how anonymous people think about your dick anon

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what if i think other people's dicks are big? does that cancel out the people who think its small?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You think about dicks this much anon?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

anyone who takes pride in their car drives like an entitled butthole. BMW drivers, ricers, truckgays, Teslagays. they think they're better than others and it embarrasses them to have to wait for other people or to, god forbid, let someone pull out/merge into their lane.

the only group that might be worse than them are the "DGAF" drivers with shitty chryslers and kias who are upset about their low status car and take it out on others.

I, being a god-tier and responsible Camry driver, suffer from neither of these pathologies because I understand that safety is to be prioritized over npc status games. I leave a HUUUUUUGE gap in front of me and drive in the slow lane 80% of the time. people still manage to get upset somehow.

not that person, but you're the one with theories about what people's claims about their dick size actually mean and you just engaged in an halfhour long argument about it. you're projecting.

also, my dick is big and I say so openly on DA to upset midwit morons like you with your reddit psychology

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you're the one with theories about what people's claims about their dick size actually mean
            No I'm not, I'm asking why you and him think about dick and what others think of your dicks so much. Do you think about dicks often anon?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes you are. stop talking about dicks homosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You guys are talking about dicks, I'm asking you why you are? Do you think about them often?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

reddit psychology isn't valid here troony, go back

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>No answer
            Yeah that's what I thought kid

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Yeah, I love dogs and my ass is spread

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We know you only bust that meme out for plausible deniability while you're hunting for wiener.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

penis 8" truck bed 8'
    suck it deep

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They already have.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I always used to think Wilhelm Reich was full of shit but he was definitely onto something about righties being deeply sexually neurotic and easily manipulated by that anxiety.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>german pedo apologist is terrified of normal people
        Not surprising in the slightest

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He’s not the one hanging prosthetic balls on his vehicle.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>putting a piece of plastic on a vehicle: UNHINGED SEXUALLY REPRESSED PSYCHO
            >having sex with children: perfectly normal and healthy behavior

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hanging balls is a sign of comfy in maleness to the point of casual visual assault.

if anything it's just antisocial; it only indicates neuroticism because (you) need it to.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think about other men's dicks at all, but I will say this - you'll never see a Dolph Lundgren-looking MFer jump out of a truck like that. Its always a Squatemalen or some Jersey Shore truckgay POS.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i'm pretty sure a lot of fighters and pro wrestlers
      own trucks.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What percentage of the population are "fighters and pro wrestlers"? Do you live in fricking Van Nuys, CA?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>you'll never see a Dolph Lundgren-looking MFer jump out of a truck like that
          >statistically speaking, body builders and athletes alike own trucks
          Read homie READ!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>statistically speaking, body builders and athletes alike own trucks
            According to what statistics? My gym's parking lot disproportionately consists of sedans/hatchbacks

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>According to what statistics?
            The statistics that they are the most common type of vehicle in america, dumbfrick. every demographic is going to be more commonly found in trucks because of this.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

kek I live like 10 minutes from Van Nuys, it's mostly beaners these days.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's all beans

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Truck owners look like this mostly

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Will truck owners ever beat the allegations?
    I beat my dick frequently. It's weird that a certain poster here thinks about my dick so much.
    Thanks, I guess?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not even allegations any more. It's become a scientific law.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's no escape truck bros

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ironically driving a hummer now (original 00's ones) will probably make people think you have a big dick compared to modern bro-dozers, simply because at this point it is more of a style rather than the military-cope it was.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Weren't they tax right offs?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no, they were an attempt to cash in on the sand wars Humvee that failed as it came out right when people hated the sand wars. It died initially because of the recession and joined Pontiac as a company that was killed off as part pf GM's deal with the government

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I associate lifted truck mostly with manlets

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wonder if dick size allegations have always been associated with higher status. Like did serfs look at nobles and say “man I’m sure he has a tiny dick”. Is jealousy the root of this argument?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Like did serfs look at nobles and say “man I’m sure he has a tiny dick”
      probably did. a lot of people say Nepolean was short, and was therefore compensating in a lot of ways. same with Putin, who has been said to have a "Nepolean complex".

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

For his era he wasn't short. Look at preserved contemporary beds.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>jealousy the root of antitrukk dikksmol comments

No one is jealous of Black folk. Even rich Black folk.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Is jealousy the root of this argument?
      Jealousy always is lol

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>man has something nice
    >"He must be compensating for something!!"

>woman has something nice
    >"wow, she must've worked hard for that. hard work pays off."

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>nice
      It's obvious compensation because there's nothing "nice" about a truck. The only people who think it's nice are ones who think it's going to compensate for their "shortcomings."
      It doesn't. Now try looking at it again knowing that.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if there weren't anything nice about them, they wouldn't hold value better than everything else.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Burgers have atrocious taste, more at 11.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then why are euros and aussies importing them in droves.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My truck is nice and my dick is big. Now try looking at it again knowing that.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The only people who think it's nice are ones who think it's going to compensate for their "shortcomings."
        Soooo....
        you mean to say women without dicks happen to like trucks.
        I think you might be on to something.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Will truck owners ever beat the allegations?
    manlets with big trucks can kind of dodge the small dick accusations.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive an old Super Duty cuz I'm tall and got a big dingaling. It's not all jacked up and stupid looking, though.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Any pics?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Any pics?

i just want pics of his big dick, i don't care about his truck.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

tell everyone what car you drive first

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i drive a mirage. i just want to see his pp. i'm not making fun of him for his truck.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

After driving in the us now I understand why they are truck brained. Everything is designed with a gigantic truck in mind so there is no inconvenient for owning a f 150 piece of shit. After a while a regular sedan starts to look tiny if you drive a big truck or suv long enough

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People who are more ego than sense and more emotion than ration tend do two things
    >follow the group
    >get influenced by fear
    1. You cant be a man if you dont own a truck, gotta have a truck! Real men own trucks and do manly man stuff.
    2. But its SAFER and I'm big so you're gonna get outta the way, what are you going to do crash into me good luck with that.

Both are horribly reasons to decide anything.
    The problem going further, this behavior leads to two more things:
    >unwarranted superiority attitude and spreading insecure masculinity culture
    and
    >self-justifying driving dangerously and disregarding others' safety

I have a spare truck for moving, helping people, if/when I need to get big things like appliances and furniture. I also have a little trailer my DD sedan can do the same with (but fit less). Guess which one I drive way more often, like 10+:1 ratio more often.

It's not that TRUCKS ARE BAD MKAY its that the culture that's come up from this shit is 100% fricking embarassing.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

very well put. I own a house and I've been kinda been looking at the ford maverick. I just need to move some yard waste around, maybe a refrigerator and some crushed rock. The amount of hate on the maverick being too small and b***hing about what if you need to tow something. It is like everyone is trying to up sell me into something I don't need.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It generally makes more sense to order the crushed rock rather than beat yourself up unloading and dispersing it.
        Fridges show up when I order them online as do washers and dryers (Speed Queen are based which is why laundromats use them). Dead fridges and freezers are nice for protecting welding rods and anything else you don't want exposed to atmosphere. My last chest freezer is full of Norton engine parts.

For utility use a new truck is financially moronic when the money can go to your mortgage instead. I have three used rides because why not (1997 F150, 2000 F150, 2000 Chevy) since they were cheap to accumulate over time. Best one for hauling is the 2000 F150 with liftgate (magnificent back saver). You can hang a used liftgate on most trucks as Tommy Gate sell the adapters.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My small truck bias comes from having owned several older small trucks and having been disappointed with all of them. I have heard the new Maverick is pretty good but haven't used one myself. If I lived in the city and could only have one vehicle and a full size truck wasn't practical I'd consider it though. If you already have a decent daily driver you're keeping and just need something to haul with I'd just get a full size truck. You can get single cab trucks with 8 foot beds for pretty cheap and because they aren't weighed down with extra shit in the cab the payload capacity is high as frick.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My small truck bias comes from having owned several older small trucks and having been disappointed with all of them. I have heard the new Maverick is pretty good but haven't used one myself. If I lived in the city and could only have one vehicle and a full size truck wasn't practical I'd consider it though. If you already have a decent daily driver you're keeping and just need something to haul with I'd just get a full size truck. You can get single cab trucks with 8 foot beds for pretty cheap and because they aren't weighed down with extra shit in the cab the payload capacity is high as frick.

I'm a city homeowner (not for much longer though, about to sell) and I seriously considered the Maverick, even test drove one, but I decided I really wanted more capability so I got a lightly used Ranger for around the same money instead. I'm glad I did because I've used more that the Maverick's capability on numerous occasions too, I've towed a ~5klb trailer, been off road in situations where the real 4wd and low range made a difference, and had the larger bed packed to its limit on numerous occasions, like just yesterday I moved these two large cabinets to storage and they just barely fit, I would've had to do them one at a time with the narrower Maverick.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Real men own trucks and do manly man stuff
      They do though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Their truck cab is full of trash, and the paint is scratched to hell.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>paint is scratched to hell
          Good it means it's being used limpdick lib

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what if I just want a regular midsize truck without making it my whole personality and stupid lift kits?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Then you kys lib

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

then just get one, that's exactly what I did

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>what if I just want a regular midsize truck without making it my whole personality
      If you're buying a truck to do actual truck things, which involves towing AND carrying loads, then no one will judge.
      But if you're just going to use it for one of those things or none, then you bought a truck because it's a truck, which means it's part of your personality.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It'll always be a thing

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome thread

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Leave it to cityslickers to start muhdicking about a fricking utility vehicle. Why don't you go back to your b***hass office job? Chances are your work crush flicks her bean to the thought of getting gaped by a blue-collar chad.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

tongue my anus Black person

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The hoes are laughing are your cruddy little jalopy.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>guys I know all the buzzwords!! do I fit in??

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I accept your concession.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>guys I know all the comebacks!! do i fit in??

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Did a truck guy frick your mom or something? Why are you so full of hate?

• 4 weeks ago
          greased geese

Leave me alone you bully

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When they stop driving like baby dicked b***hes and road raging. Yes they will.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What is the truck that would give me the image of a man who hates the army, hates the armed forces, hates the air force, hates the navy, hates soldiers and war veterans, hates the F-150 and wants an anti-Pickup -military in everything?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hilux with a gun mounted on the back.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Please anon, think of all the boats they have to tow while transporting a family of 11.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pickup trucks are almost exclusively for people larping as le rugged manly men who tow a trailer once per year. Vans are superior in almost every way for actual tradesmen.

>covered design keeps your tools and materials out of the elements
    >high roof lets you load a full sheet of plywood without hanging out the back
    >lockable to keep the urban youth out
    >low floor makes loading easier
    >better fuel economy to maximize profit

Face it, most people only buy a pickup truck to project an image rather than actual utility

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>horribly underpowered
      >prone to failures
      >expensive to maintain and repair
      >specially engineered to be difficult to repair
      I'll keep my 90s chevy no matter how much it makes you seethe and cry.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you don't "need" a truck in your life then what the frick do you do with your time?
    Here's 1 day of my life:
    >load dirtbike at 3 am and head out to Ocotillo
    >ride with friends for a few hours.
    >head back, stop off at Mt. Laguna to load up some snow.
    >hit the industrial park in Santee for some pallets
    >go to Mission Beach and build a snow man next to the bonfire 30 feet from the crashing waves.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can do all of that with any car that isn't lowered to shit with coilovers you fricking larper.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Load a dirtbike, snow and pallets into your civic and get back to me
        >just get a trailer bro
        I'm sure that will do wonderful in sand and snow.
        Or you can get the right vehicle for the job to begin with.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>dirtbike
      You need to be 18 to post here

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Back to the bus stop, nocar.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Grow up child

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Literal proof that notruck troons are NEETs who drive slow shitboxes and never leave the house nor have any friends to do anything with

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're a child doing childish activities

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Holy shit you must live a sad life

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're life sounds sad since you're an adult behaving like a child. You have a razor scooter too lmao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honestly this.
            They can't comprehend DA.
            The logistics of coolers and firewood and tents is beyond their understanding.
            But why would they want to go innawoods anyways? How would they power their Xbox? Is there high speed internet at the campground?! And how are they going to cook their hotpockets without a microwave?!?!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They can't comprehend DA or home ownership in general either, even my 5' bed midsize truck has been a fricking godsend for the bullshit that comes up on a weekly basis with my 90+ year old house and its big yard.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Literal proof that notruck troons are NEETs who drive slow shitboxes and never leave the house nor have any friends to do anything with

>t. Vapid consumers

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post your 300 square foot apartment.
            Preferably a view that includes the local mosque through the window.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Post your 300 square foot apartment
            So now you're just daydreaming?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Afraid to post your apartment?
            Fine.
            Post flag.
            I want to look up the displacement tax.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is obviously an inaccurate meme since there’s like 5 Asian people that own full-size pickups outside of Hawaii.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>doesn't like trucks or dirtbikes
    why are there fricking TRANNIES on my board?

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Friendly reminder OP is a moortuguese sissy with a fetish for fat men.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sees truck
    >instantly starts thinking about the owner's wiener

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No because the allegations are true

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They exist for a reason

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

realistically, how do you save this?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He comes out as a woman.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As soon as your realize it’s a fricking bog with no bottom you back up immediately. No vehicle is making it through that unless you are running some insane paddle style tires.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do you guys not have licenses?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

By not pulling into it. If the fronts are already in the bog, lock it in four low and lock the diffs and back out of it gently. Throttle will only dig you in further. Once all four are in, you're sinking down as seen in the clip.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Traction boards work nicely as does a winch or a manual winch (Wyeth-Scott, or Tirfor for Euros). If you have a truck you take off road failure to own and know how to use recovery gear is fricking stupid.

• 3 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

front and rear lockers, don't stop just floor it until you make it
        t. I have been in similar situations multiple times

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

well the first step is not flooring it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What even was his plan in going into the grass? Was it because the truck couldn't fit in the drive thru or did he just feel like tearing up some dirt?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The drive-thru was moving too slowly.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's this the power of these massive trucks? Jeep chads win again

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's as much of a "Jeep" as this is a "Porsche".

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When Nancy boy is at the drive thru and finds out McDonalds doesn't have his favorite flavored icee drink
      he throws a hissy fit and tries to show everyone what a bad ass he is

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek the europoors are seething again

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ctrl f “dick”
    >26 matches
    h/o/mos

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what else would you expect from eurocucks?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>ctrl f “dick”
        >26 matches
        h/o/mos

Mutts law

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

an Europoor made this thread about penis

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Their truck cab is full of trash, and the paint is scratched to hell.

https://i.imgur.com/UyufJvH.jpeg

what else would you expect from eurocucks?

>Post bbc image
            >Wtf how is this mutts law
            Kys homosexuals

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nobody posted "bbc" you deranged eurohomosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you moronic kek
            >We're just talking about normal dicks
            The meme talking about BBC i posted out of nowhere doesn't count
            You're a homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

stop talking black penis for one day in your life you obsessed wurocuck

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

why is it mutt's law if europeans are the ones subscribing to it?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Bring up BBC out of nowhere
        You're the model American truck owner

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

see

stop talking black penis for one day in your life you obsessed wurocuck

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Afraid to post your apartment?
            Fine.
            Post flag.
            I want to look up the displacement tax.

Keep posting about BBC truckcels

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Stop talking about black penises you Truck Deranged eurocuck

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Truckcels brought it up. Nobody else was talking about it. You guys are in love

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why did you link me?
            I'm talking about your apartment and the fact you own nothing.

Post your apartment.
            Post your 1.3L shitbox.
            Post your paycheck stub that shows 48% income tax rate.
            Post your nearly empty cupboard that has 1 can of soup and a box of macaroni&cheese.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Just making shit up
            >Posting about BBC
            Classic truckcel

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are talking about black penis again, is your Truck Derangement Syndrome that bad?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Truckcels post about BBC then seethe when people call them homosexuals for it
            Classic

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are talking about black penis again

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You brought it up. And I will continue to make fun of you gay truck anon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nobody cares about your black penis addiction nor your opinion about trucks you can't afford

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I never posted anything about physical anatomy itt.
            You seem very paranoid.
            Post your bus pass on the dingy floor of your moms basement.

>Nobody cares about your black penis addiction
            Yet the truckcels brought it up, curious?
            Yet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are talking about black penis again

• 3 weeks ago
            Claire

I never posted anything about physical anatomy itt.
            You seem very paranoid.
            Post your bus pass on the dingy floor of your moms basement.

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was drunk yesterday and almost posted a picture of my penis in this thread. In retrospect I'm glad I didnt but its nice to see the thread is still up opportunity is still available

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I am married to my frontier I pipe that b***h regularly

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is literally only one way to win, pic related.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Que paso Black folk? Is this what passes for truck threads these days?
    Check out truckbro going camping

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kys europoor

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Born in the PRC and I'll die here you slobbering spearchucker

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Chang has internet?
          Must be nice being a politician in a communist state.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

People's Republic of Commiefornia
            You're about as sharp as a basketball, Tyrone

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the anti-truck people are just as crazy about dick sizes as the anti-gun people. at some point i really think there's some projection going on

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wtf it's true?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

was this "study" conducted by a gay who took dick from 100+ different guys at a truck stop to compile a size average?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>was this "study" conducted by a gay
        I don't think a truck driver wrote the article

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/bB3yWFr.jpeg

Wtf it's true?

Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You made him so upset that he replied to you three times in a row. You should keep posting that

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He will, he must have his silly little revenge against the truck chuds

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Always was

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"Well, I'm not the one thinking about penises all the time"

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy truck
    >haha small dick
    >buy sports car
    >haha small dick
    >buy mom car
    >haha small whipped dick

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you start thinking about someone's penis, they won.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How's that chebby not breaking shit bouncing like that?

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>these are the cyclists making these threads

kek

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *