Will you still hoon your cars when you're 80?

Old article but made me kek
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-19/80-year-old-hoon-driver-allegedly-caught-speeding-on-sa-road/100389132
>80 year old in a WRX doing 182 in a 100 zone
as usual for this country though, a road that looks like you could easily do 150 safely? Nope, gotta be 100.
Do you think you'll do similar stuff when you're old?
On a side note, I hear stories from old retired cops about how they got up to 140+ mph chasing cars, this would've been back in the days of dodge diplomats, plymouth furys etc. did tyres back then have such high speed ratings?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>middle of bumfrick nowhere
    >just casually cruising at 180km/h
    >some piece of shit cop comes out of nowhere to fine you and take your license
    I fricking hate aussie cops so fricking much. Just leave the guy alone. He's not hurting anyone. He was probably just bored. Covering long distances at 100km/h takes forever

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yeah when i was a kid i heard about some land cruiser that did 200 in a 110 zone and thought it was insane. but after having driven on a lot of the rural highways, i don't blame him at all. so many fricking sections of road desperately need their limits raised it's moronic.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>182 kmh, that sounds like a lot!
        >look it up
        >113mph
        Wow so gramps was going 2500 rpm in overdrive on an empty straight highway

https://i.imgur.com/3hIQyNG.png

>middle of bumfrick nowhere
        >just casually cruising at 180km/h
        >some piece of shit cop comes out of nowhere to fine you and take your license
        I fricking hate aussie cops so fricking much. Just leave the guy alone. He's not hurting anyone. He was probably just bored. Covering long distances at 100km/h takes forever

Australian rural roads aren't autobahns. The road surfaces are shit, often the road isn't fenced off so there's wildlife wandering into your way and it's single carriage way so any moronic going over the center line results in a head on crash. Also, when there is a dual carriage way, Australians can't keep their fricking moronic cars to the left to allow for overtaking. And if not doing this, they speed up during overtaking lanes.

This doesn't even account for morons putting HID lights into their halogen bulbs for low beam, blinding oncoming traffic at night.

110-120 is about the best we can hope for given the current infrastructure and driver training.

We need a complete overhaul on long distance driving, something akin to Germany. America isn't to be emulated.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>We need a complete overhaul on long distance driving, something akin to Germany. America isn't to be emulated
          We have no automotive equivalent to just how cucked we are, as a people and infrastructure, our speed limits are laughably too slow, in Japan, they have lower speed limits but at least they offset it all by the speed cameras not activating <40km/h under the limit

I got a fine on Brisbane road in my STI doing 8km/h over the limit in a 50 zone, it was 60 the week prior to them changing it, all to "protect pedestrians" instead of you know...installing a fence and controlling moron pedestrians with actual infrastructure

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

In an urban setting the most important factor in your ETA is the current levels of traffic. Given the massive population increase in the last decade, the lower the speed limit is, the better.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this is just catering to the bottom dregs who would've otherwise taken themselves off the road being morons
            >inb4 you'll get hit too
            that's precisely why i drive like everyone around me is going to do the dumbest shit possible

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's a complete mentality difference. I've driven in Japan and Australia and driving in Japan is so much nicer.
            People don't care about the legal speed limit on the sign, people just drive at a reasonable speed for the conditions. Most roads don't even have a sign. And it works, you'd be mad to drive past my narrow street house at 60 (the legal limit) and people don't. And the straight roads where the sign says 60?, everyone goes at least 70. But at the same time, if you're going a bit slow, it's not too much of a problem because people just go in the right lane and overtake you. Which is something you can't legally do in Australia. Overall it creates a much more relaxed and safer driving culture because people are just chilling at a reasonable speed governed by what you can see with your eyes. In Australia, if the sign says 60, you go 60. Never 59, never 61. And your eyes are glued to the speedo, not what's actually in front of you. Accidentally went down a hill? Frick you that's a $500 fine. Genuinely, the constant checking of the speedo must have cumulatively added up to something like 5% of the time driving. In Japan, I barely check the speed. It goes both ways, I remember on my driving test in Australia, I was going around 40 in a 50 zone because it was narrow residential roads with tonnes of blind spots that I've never driven on before, and he fricking taps on the dashboard and says I'm going way too slow.
            And I never realised just how bad the highways in Australia are. In Japan people actually do the left lane for slow cars and trucks, middle lane for medium and right lane for fast cars thing. Which you can't really do in Australia because you can't go faster than slow.
            Frick me I hate driving in Australia

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's not even just a $500 fine it's a $500 with 5 demerit points.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

in america you never know if the cops are going to be buttholes or not. most of them are chill but i've had at least 2 negative encounters of police pulling me over trying to fish for something to ticket me for, but couldn't come up with anything. buttholes.
            i try to stick to speed limit plus five mph, but i still spend more time than i'd like staring at the speedo. apparently my speed is still too slow for people, and i get tailed all the time. a cop actually pulled over the person behind me once presumably for tailgating while i was going limit+5.
            on the other hand, my state sets speed limits too high for busy downtown city centers, whereas i wouldn't exceed 15mph through these 25-30mph marked areas. especially in modern vehicles where the pillars are so thick that pedestrians who might be crossing disappear from view if they are behind them. i have to be extra careful in a modern vehicle. in these areas at night when no one is walking around, i can see 25-30mph being fine.
            in a perfect world we would just be able to use our judgment to determine a suitable speed for the road type and conditions, but irresponsible losers and distracted women mess that up for us. and i guess speeding ticket revenue is just too good to give it up.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>my state sets speed limits too high for busy downtown city centers, whereas i wouldn't exceed 15mph through these 25-30mph marked areas. especially in modern vehicles where the pillars are so thick that pedestrians who might be crossing disappear from view if they are behind them. i have to be extra careful in a modern vehicle. in these areas at night when no one is walking around, i can see 25-30mph being fine.
            that's really how it should be tbh. tasmania does this for a lot of their twisty roads, the limit is 100 but most people only feel comfortable doing 80, so anyone going faster can easily and quickly pass them without having to worry about cops

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

that road looks like it could handle 150mph ez. Smooth as a baby's bottom and straight as an arrow.

>110-120 is about the best we can hope for given the current infrastructure and driver training.
          You're moronic. We (americans) speed 90mph on unpaved/graded (basically gravel) interstate to get to work every day. Am I posting from the dead? Your nanny state is queer as fricking 3 dollar bill

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

where are you going that you need to be 80kmh over the speed limit? if you morons want to go fast, get into a circuit, not public roads. or at least do it at night, when you can go frick yourself alone when your car gets out of control at that speed

>80yo boomers are actually good drivers!!
          Guarantee in another thread you'll be seething about boomers clogging up the roads

https://i.imgur.com/ETQ9mQW.jpg

>its a totally empty road at the moment, surely it will stay that way

180kph isn't "cruising". It's legitimately fast.
          Not to say the punishments aren't extremely over the top but 180kph being done by a geriatric who probably couldn't respond to any situation within 5 seconds is sketch as.

These auscucks are so broken so subjugated, worshipping and justifying their nanny state while maintaining some smug sense of cucked superiority, it is entirely pointless to even engage with these subhumans

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah, an 80yo simply shouldn't be driving.
            Death to all boomers

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I hate when I see a austrialian bend over to take it up the ass whiling sucking the nob plus licking the boots clean of their wannabe Oceania dystopic state. At least with europoors or bongs they live in a tiny country and are born moronic without freedumbs so I can see why they hate freedom, but you guys live on a flat desert hell hole which should yet somehow you guys support a tyrannical police state. Auzzie's used to be cool like crocodile dundee or that guy who would rape crocodiles but when I read posts like this from a austrialian all I can imagine is your gargled accent from the state's cum mixing around with the emu's. I feel bad for last holdout of the freedoom loving Australian's who still live on that forsaken Chinese colony, imainge what you could of been instead of a aspiring east Germany.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>We need a complete overhaul on long distance driving, something akin to Germany

The smallest interstate city to city drive is longer than the entire length of Germany, autobahn style shit will never happen here. We should revive motorail, real shame that died off. Yuros use it alot and we already have the infrastructure.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>autobahn style shit will never happen here
            it's so fricked because with the distances we travel it'd be perfect. imagine just driving through the middle of the country at night with the milky way making a canopy of stars above as you're flying at 250 kmh. just make sure those roo bars are mounted well

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not to say the punishments aren't extremely over the top but 180kph being done by a geriatric who probably couldn't respond to any situation within 5 seconds is sketch as.

• 2 months ago
        Greased Geese

>It's legitimately fast.
        110mph in the middle of nowhere is not a big deal.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Qw0Q9I7.png

>see an oncoming car emerge from the horrizon
          >lift

Lol still trying so hard to fit in, huh newbie?
          Try this: STFU and lurkmore, milhouse LMAO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I love gapped loose posting

• 2 months ago
            s10fag

Why are you such a gay homosexual?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This isn't a funny meme, stop.

Say, do you even own a car? Here's mine.

where are you going that you need to be 80kmh over the speed limit? if you morons want to go fast, get into a circuit, not public roads. or at least do it at night, when you can go frick yourself alone when your car gets out of control at that speed

[...]
            [...]

Australian rural roads aren't autobahns. The road surfaces are shit, often the road isn't fenced off so there's wildlife wandering into your way and it's single carriage way so any moronic going over the center line results in a head on crash. Also, when there is a dual carriage way, Australians can't keep their fricking moronic cars to the left to allow for overtaking. And if not doing this, they speed up during overtaking lanes.

This doesn't even account for morons putting HID lights into their halogen bulbs for low beam, blinding oncoming traffic at night.

110-120 is about the best we can hope for given the current infrastructure and driver training.

We need a complete overhaul on long distance driving, something akin to Germany. America isn't to be emulated.

I hope each and every one of your buttholes gets culturally enriched on a regular basis

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Snapchat-1332280680.jpg
            Nice try moron, back to your normieslop social media

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Hold my beer while I cruise through Sweden on the limiter.

At least if you crash in 180kph you die immediately, no big deal when you're 80, doing what you love.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>isnt cruising
        Depends on the car, especially newer cars
        Most modern cars feel much slower than they actually are and you'll often be "cruising" at insanely high speeds without even realizing it.
        ...but you'd know that if you weren't a bus rider

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>180kph isn't "cruising". It's legitimately fast.
        110mph is the top speed of my 80's diesel Benz and I would pin it on my nightly fuel runs. This was on a highway that has a bend.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

180 kph is the lower end of my cruising speed when I do my weekly 300 km Autobahn commuting. I usually do 200-230 kph depending on conditions. 180 isn't fast. 280 maybe is. the whole world needs roads and laws under the fair and proven finding that automotive travelling at over 300 kph is a human right.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you tried driving on Australian roads at those speeds you'd be dead in first day of commuting. The roads are shit. They aren't built for those speeds.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I have no idea about Australia. All I hear about it is it being a nanny state, total surveillance, COVID concentration camps, overrun by asians, beer in cars being illegal, ridiculous living costs and studying fees, and now even the roads are shit? what isn't shit about Australia?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Everything you hear is wrong lmfao
            But all the roads, apart from toll roads and new developments, were built over 60 years ago and have had no maintenance in those decades.
            It's like trying to drive 180kph down some single lane road in rural Ireland that's only frequented by farmers in tractors.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>t. glowie bogan
            everything about straya is hellish including the government
            ESPECIALLY the government

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then leave

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i did a long time ago

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ehh, i've done about 160 on the straights down putty road. if you have stiff suspension you're probably gonna be bouncing all over the place. with a more cushy suspension the bouncing is a lot slower and more gentle. i've hit 200 but then had to quickly let off because i ran out of road lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I was doing over 200 on the straights on putty road in my stock gr86 and was hitting those corners at something like 160-180. Ran into some i30n's that wanted to have a giggle, was fun. Only been through once so far but it's sketchy, road surface is a bit fricked and there's no reception so you can forget about leaning on waze to dodge highway patrol, I reckon I got lucky. Me and my mates have started doing track days to avoid getting fricked on the road

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Track days are even more restrictive and homosexuality than public roads, the one of 3 tracks still remaining

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How precisely are track days restrictive? Go on when it's your turn and don't deliberately drift, that's literally it when it comes to rules. If you stack into the wall then it's on you. The only shit thing is the cost, but not a problem if you have coin to burn

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Need a rollcage to begin with
            >don't deliberately drift
            Just proved my point

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You don't need anything like that, all you need is a helmet and long sleeves. If you want to deliberately go sideways, you can do drift days for the same price instead (and I do)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>hitting those corners at something like 160-180
            holy frick. wouldn't mind riding shotgun lol. i was doing it in my cressida so definitely couldn't fly around corners anywhere near that quickly without likely wrapping myself around a tree

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The 86 is very forgiving even bone stock. You should take the Cressy down to luddenham sometime to have a play. It isn't a high speed track but the corners are fun, basically a legal version of doing natio runs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Gay as frick, "car enthusiasm" in Australia is so incredibly pathetic, also watch yourself on the way out wouldn't want to get defected by the hwp setting up near the entry and exits of the track

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cry more b***h homie, how did you hard parking homosexuals even find this place

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lmao says the cuck who pays to wait for hours to go around a track for 5 minutes, you're going to be crying when hwp bend you over homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lmao "waiting for hours", 30 seconds ago you were telling me i needed a rollcage too. Where are you from?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I did the right thing, nooo don't defect M-ACK!!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek never engineered anything, never been defected by cops because I don't look like a shitskin Black person. Answer the question you pussy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're a cuck driving a stock 86 lmao that's why you haven't engineered anything, the heckin "based cops" pull over whites all the time while international pajeets and Asians are allowed to roam free

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Answer the question, shitskin, and show us what you drive while you're at it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://www.9news.com.au/national/hooning-crackdown-dozens-penalties-issued-camden-south-west-sydney-nsw-police/053b7e3a-aff1-4c8d-92f8-5e7fe65e6198

Cry about it homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Let me guess they're all shitskins muh based police never defect me lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Pretty much, this is just down the road from me. Never been pinged but thanks for your concern pajeet. Have fun riding the bus homosexual kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lmao talking shit about defects while driving a stock car hahahahhahaah poof

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I have 7 old school jdm nuggets sitting in my yard that I've been streeting for years, all you have is bus fare. It's not my fault you're a sad c**t

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Streeting =/ going 10 km/h under the speed limit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then again I doubt that 176whp piece of shit can even exceed 60kmh hahahahha

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Reminder that you've still been to pussy to share what country you're in and what you drive

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lmao says the cuck who pays to wait for hours to go around a track for 5 minutes, you're going to be crying when hwp bend you over homosexual

People like you are the most insufferable homosexuals ever
            Always crying about how shit it is and how you'll instantly get fined, defected, butt raped by cops for driving a sports car as soon as you pull out your driveway
            But you homosexuals don't even own a car and you'd never drive even if you did
            Using muh cops as same pussy ass excuse to stay a bus riding homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

most people are like this everywhere, hell sometimes im like that too; complain about shit but not do a thing about it. i think the govt knows this too, which was why i was surprised that nswgays gsve the state govt enough shit about unmarked mobile speed cams that the premier had enough and wanted to prove that it was "about safety" by putting the warning signs back as they originally were.
            i guess the shawshank redemption method of just constantly pestering the govt until you get what you want actually works

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah bro just VOOOT this entire revenue raising system away, just somehow convivce the government to get rid of a system that produces billions per year, bro just fight the news media and government prooganada that says "1k over means a 20x increase in fatalities".

[...]
            People like you are the most insufferable homosexuals ever
            Always crying about how shit it is and how you'll instantly get fined, defected, butt raped by cops for driving a sports car as soon as you pull out your driveway
            But you homosexuals don't even own a car and you'd never drive even if you did
            Using muh cops as same pussy ass excuse to stay a bus riding homosexual

People like you are the most insufferable homosexuals ever, whenever confronted with the reality of Australia being a hellscape for motorists you cope and completely ignore it or you just make excuses and claim that your immune to it because of whatever reason you pull out of your ass. I'll say it again if you are a "car enthusiast" in Australia you are cuckhold there is no getting around that, so keep coping and driving the speed limit little poof

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Yeah bro just VOOOT this entire revenue raising system away, just somehow convivce the government to get rid of a system that produces billions per year,
            it worked with our mobile speed cameras, and it we even managed to make it much harder for nimbys to b***h about noise from bars and clubs after they move in near one. i dont see why it couldn't work with other similar revenue raising streams. your defeatist mentality is exactly what the govt relies on to keep the status quo

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Go frick yourself you naive boomer frick, a small little sign isn't doing shit to dent the govt revenue, imagine suggesting that speed limits should be raised, penalties should be heavily reduced, defects and speed cameras should be outlawed, you would see boomers and politicians have heart attacks en masse

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you would see boomers and politicians have heart attacks en masse
            and that's exactly why i keep pestering them to change things

>and it we even managed to make it much harder for nimbys to b***h about noise from bars and clubs after they move in near one
            Irrelevant moronic point, you didn't do shit, aus culture is NIMBY culture

exactly, and the fact that these laws are getting passed means that's starting to change
            your anger and helplessness at me and the country isn't going to stop me from trying to change things for the better

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You unironically have brain damage or the naive mentality of a child if you believe that "power is in the hands of people" democracy bullshit, the bootlicking and the complete worship and yearning for the nanny state is genetically ingrained and hard wired into Australians and its prevalent in every facet of society, what you fail to understand is that people like you or me are viewed as antisocial criminal subhumans for even daring to ask for individuality and the enjoyment of our hobbies/life.Once boomers die it doesn't really change, gen x are pathetic cuckholds, millenials don't give a frick and the millions of Chinese and Indians couldn't give less of a frick. Things will never change.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

all you need to kill someone, no matter how "powerful" they are, is one bullet and someone pissed off enough to use it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No guns or spine unfortunately, the average Australian is a drunk moron obsessed with sportsball

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>sportsball
            homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Seething nrl/gayfl watching boomer homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>and it we even managed to make it much harder for nimbys to b***h about noise from bars and clubs after they move in near one
            Irrelevant moronic point, you didn't do shit, aus culture is NIMBY culture

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'll say it again if you are a "car enthusiast" in Australia you are cuckhold there is no getting around that, so keep coping and driving the speed limit little poof
            Post car homosexual
            I've been driving non road worthy cars for over a decade and breaking all the road laws whenever possible (without being moronic) and it's a literal non issue unless you're doing something stupid like 240kph runs in broad daylight on a busy motorway or constantly doing skids in residential areas.
            If you get defected it's a literal non issue. Just swap factory exhaust/suspension back in, get it cleared, swap back out.

It doesn't stop all the other hundreds of thousands of car enthusiasts either.
            Either you're into cars and do what you want or you're a little homosexual like yourself afraid to do anything while calling other people cucks, the irony lmao!!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I've been driving non road worthy cars for over a decade and breaking all the road laws whenever possible (without being moronic) and it's a literal non issue unless you're doing something stupid like 240kph runs in broad daylight on a busy motorway or constantly doing skids in residential areas.
            >If you get defected it's a literal non issue. Just swap factory exhaust/suspension back in, get it cleared, swap back out.

Larp and justification of your Cuckholdry in a single paragraph even in your wildest larp fantasies you're still a bootlicking loser.

>Either you're into cars and do what you want or you're a little homosexual like yourself afraid to do anything while calling other people cucks, the irony lmao!!

Or you are employed and don't believe in losing your license for a skid or going 20 over, unemployed larping homosexual.

>It doesn't stop all the other hundreds of thousands of car enthusiasts either.

They don't exist, they're a small minority and the majority of them are summernats burnout homosexuals who trailer their poof mobiles and daily a 4wd.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Or you are employed and don't believe in losing your license for a skid or going 20 over, unemployed larping homosexual
            Get a real job where you can work remotely, or move to a real city where you can use public transport to get to work lmfao. Life skill issue.

>They don't exist, they're a small minority
            This is how I know you aren't involved in anything car culture related outside of crying like a little homosexual behind your computer.

Post car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>just ride the bus if you want to enjoy your car
            This is the level of cope you're on, cuck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You aren't gonna lose your licence for 20 over
            Keep seething you moronic nocar

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

"aus car culture" is summernats or boomer homosexual drag races

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"aus car culture" is summernats or boomer homosexual drag races
            People under 50yo exist you know

?si=t4Bf9KZN5tYXR1cJ

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Woah 5 homosexuals doing skids, the majority are boomers cope and seethe

You aren't gonna lose your licence for 20 over
            Keep seething you moronic nocar

Do 20 over twice and it's rip license, get caught skidding your tyres it's an instant loss of license

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the majority are boomers cope and seethe
            Not really. Just as many young guys are into cars. The only difference is amount of money spent on cars between the generations.
            And it doesn't change the fact that there's countless young guys doing the exact same thing.
            Car culture is so much more than summernats and boomer garage queens, youd know this if you werent a deadshit gronk who lives on DA.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Young guys and boomers have adapted they are all into 4wds and Ute's they are not part of car culture however they will be targeted next most likely after boomers die, Car culture is dead.

>Do 20 over twice and it's rip license, get caught skidding your tyres it's an instant loss of license
            No it isn't.
            Loss of traction penalties are a MAXIMUM of 10 demerits. So that's not even a loss of license if you have full points.
            20kph-30kph over is 4 points. So 8 points for two offences. Still not a loss of license.

You only get 12 points so doing any little skid means you have 2 points for the next 3 years until you finally get 1 point back. Disingenuous cuckhold

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Falc**t you're beyond moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

hey homosexual, how many jabs did you get? don't forget to boost lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Only a boosted vaxxed cuck would be delusional enough to suggest that aus car culture and laws are normal and in fact "good"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Do 20 over twice and it's rip license, get caught skidding your tyres it's an instant loss of license
            No it isn't.
            Loss of traction penalties are a MAXIMUM of 10 demerits. So that's not even a loss of license if you have full points.
            20kph-30kph over is 4 points. So 8 points for two offences. Still not a loss of license.

• 2 months ago
            sAge

if this were true there would be 0 shitskin and/or zoomer (same thing) drivers in muttmerica

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Muttmerica has vastly different laws and attitudes compared to aus unless you live in Virginia which is still 200x better

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You know the most populated state in America requires yearly smog tests and non-factory exhaust systems are illegal, orienting the car from being able to have registration renewed?
            It's 200x worse than a pink slip.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nobody is enforcing shit in troonyfornia, and even if they are you are essentially free to do whatever the frick you want on the roads

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wrong

Only a boosted vaxxed cuck would be delusional enough to suggest that aus car culture and laws are normal and in fact "good"

Aus car culture is indeed normal
            Name what's wrong with it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That would be so piss easy to pass compared what people aus and most of europe have to do.

>I've been driving non road worthy cars for over a decade and breaking all the road laws whenever possible (without being moronic) and it's a literal non issue unless you're doing something stupid like 240kph runs in broad daylight on a busy motorway or constantly doing skids in residential areas.
            >If you get defected it's a literal non issue. Just swap factory exhaust/suspension back in, get it cleared, swap back out.

Larp and justification of your Cuckholdry in a single paragraph even in your wildest larp fantasies you're still a bootlicking loser.

>Either you're into cars and do what you want or you're a little homosexual like yourself afraid to do anything while calling other people cucks, the irony lmao!!

Or you are employed and don't believe in losing your license for a skid or going 20 over, unemployed larping homosexual.

>It doesn't stop all the other hundreds of thousands of car enthusiasts either.

They don't exist, they're a small minority and the majority of them are summernats burnout homosexuals who trailer their poof mobiles and daily a 4wd.

No way they would get away with that, people literally hand in dash cam footage to the police if you overtake someone too fast. Only rebels are litre bikes.

WRX chads are the same everywhere, we got the need for speed.
            Imagine getting an article published cause you went 113mph though, that's really silly.

There was a new story on tv of 2 cars racing at just under 100 mph in Australia. Yep 5 seconds of your foot down in a toyota camry is news worthy in Australia. Its somewhat common for people to whinge is they are overtaken too fast, the number of times I've heard people whine because someone with a slightly modded exhaust drove past.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lmao this homosexual still hasn't posted his car yet, keep munching those sour grapes c**t

>Or you are employed and don't believe in losing your license for a skid or going 20 over, unemployed larping homosexual
            Get a real job where you can work remotely, or move to a real city where you can use public transport to get to work lmfao. Life skill issue.

>They don't exist, they're a small minority
            This is how I know you aren't involved in anything car culture related outside of crying like a little homosexual behind your computer.

Post car.

yes. anyone that isn't on peasant coin and actually goes outside and does shit wouldn't be spending bulk effort having a sook about "aus car culture being dead". reddit-spec spastic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There's a few relatively straight bits you can get close to 180 on if you have the power, but mostly you're doing twice what the yellow signs say or a bit over. natio is pretty forgiving, most of the corners have decent camber. the closest i came to stacking was almost understeering off the cliff near the turnoff to waterfall and a few near hits with deer at night
            [...]
            I was doing those speeds on the bends linking the big straights, obviously not when it gets twisty up closer to singleton
            [...]
            beyond based

Samegay cuck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yes i made both posts. post car homosexual

don't get caught frickwit. also, post car homosexual

the laws are police state spec, the car culture is fine. you're a gigavaxxed Black person. post car homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The laws and societal attitude dictate the culture you braindead homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you kinda can. people on zuckbook will take the hit for a fee while your loicense remains unmolested
            have to be wary of scammers though
            also i think you can also create a company and then nominate a driver of that company to take the hit. instead of demerits you pay 5x the cost of the fine

Wrong

[...]
            Aus car culture is indeed normal
            Name what's wrong with it

>get fined for turning traction off
            What's the cope now?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sorry, got no interest in further replies to a vaccinated bus rider. go back to r*ddit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>anyone that isn't on peasant coin and actually goes outside and does shit wouldn't be spending bulk effort having a sook about "aus car culture being dead". reddit
            Can't buy your demerits point back can ya champ?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you kinda can. people on zuckbook will take the hit for a fee while your loicense remains unmolested
            have to be wary of scammers though
            also i think you can also create a company and then nominate a driver of that company to take the hit. instead of demerits you pay 5x the cost of the fine

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What a bunch of bullshit, you aren't finding anyone on Facebook to cop demerit points, and this company scheme you suggest is also nonsense, both copes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

but you can, i've used it before lol. at first i thought you were some crazy over the top self-defeatist but now i just think you're a pretty good/determined troll.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i will one of these days. it got totalled in a 5 car pileup, i've got another but i need to swap the engine + gearbox from the old one to the new one but dont have any friends close enough that have the tools or could help rip

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

that's brutal man, did insurance pay out ok? i bought my first z32 to give to my brother as a p plate legal car, some shithead wiped me out at a roundabout. insurance paid out twice what the car was actually worth, the VG was running on pure lucasoil when i took the hit. Also, what tools do you need?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>did insurance pay out ok
            about that...i was a dumbass and forgot to renew. so no payout. guy in front of me didnt have insurance either zozzle

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sorry to hear. didn't have insurance on my zed either, only managed to get a payout because the guy cut off some lady and she was a witness for me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i just need an engine crane, and something to pull out the front end so i can actually pull the motor and gearbox out. might need a second set of stands too actually.
            wrecked car is just sitting on my front lawn but theres no trees i could tie it to to pull it out

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Roughly whereabouts are you at? I have a crane you can borrow, probably stands too somewhere

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

im in western syd, near parra
            i have some buddies up in penrith but i think it's a bit too far
            really appreciate it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm down in ctown. We can meet up at the Bradbury Shopping Centre parking lot tonight and exchange deets if you want to borrow some stuff, but fair enough if you cbf with the drive. I'm on the piss so I can't travel too far

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Although on by the same token ctown is even further than Penrith

i dont mind driving, it's just at this point ive kinda lost motivation to swap it all over. been there, done that sort of thing. waiting to see if someone else that just sold their yank tank will have the sale fall through or not, because if it does im buying it up and then i'll just sell the two cars so they can be someone else's project.
            worst comes to worst i might just post an ad on airtasker or some shit for a helping hand and tools. don't really feel like asking family for help as they're not too mechanically inclined.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Fair enough, I think covid tax moronation is dropping slightly now. Helped my mate today to pick up a fully complete, running and driving s14 for 15k (albeit with some gutter rash on the rails, crackhead respray and it's on WOVR from 2003). Car runs well though and the interior is immaculate

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if it runs and the interior is spotless it's not too bad considering the prices of them now. doubt prices will ever get lower, have to keep a lookout for sellers that are old or have no idea what the market is like now. rare, but happens.

Bro make sure you drive it first before you make the leap. My dad has a pristine 58 thunderbird and it's an absolute piece of shit to drive, there have been a lot of advancements in the last 70 years. Looks sick but for sure

yeah i did think about that. i know you're not meant to trust listing descriptions but the guy said it the engine was already rebuilt to run on unleaded, starts every time and would just need "a few rubbers" for a road trip, which i'm assuming is just shit like radiator hoses, belts etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah man I'm talking about handling and braking primarily, maybe this thing is better but my dad's thunderbird literally handles like a boat, I have no idea how much effort it would take to make it handle anywhere near an 80s/90s era jdm. I drove it once to the mechanic for him and have never touched it since because it's too fricked for my taste.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ahh right. yeah it has drum brakes all around and even for its day reviews said they "left something to be desired" lmao. in any case i was already window shopping front disc conversion kits, so far wilwoods are looking good because they seem to also sell pad compounds that are rated for street + track use. definitely nice to have when flying up and down mountain roads too.
            i don't mind if it can't corner as well, in fact i find body roll to be quite fun, even if it means i go slower.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

alright brother, Godspeed to you. i'm going to tap out but if you see a black s14 with a full moron SR and a rocket bunny kit rolling around in 3-6 months, it will probably be me. have a good one

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What are you thinking of getting next?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i kept posting pic related before. kicking myself for not buying it after i lost the cressy. got sold about a week or so ago, the buyer was apparently gonna pick it up some time this week but said he'd let me know if the sale fell through and tbh i'm really hoping it does fall through lol. it was apparently one of two built for the army which is why it was painted army green, i think it looks fricking cool. plus i found out that there's a bunch of aftermarket bell housings to make a manual swap doable, i know these are meant to be nice comfy cruisers but the thought of a frickhueg v8 5 speed is just way too fun, i would absolutely daily and hoon this thing.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bro make sure you drive it first before you make the leap. My dad has a pristine 58 thunderbird and it's an absolute piece of shit to drive, there have been a lot of advancements in the last 70 years. Looks sick but for sure

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No way you were hitting "corners" at 180kph on putty you absolute buffoon
            A 2 degree kink in the road is not a corner lmfao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

moron homosexual. I spent 2 hours straight doing 180 on the Hume one night in a z32, only reason I didn't go faster was because it was a jdm import and had a speed limiter. Git good Black person.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hume highway is not a 2 way road in the middle of a rural area which hasn't seen proper maintenance since it was built
            moronic homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ok dumbfrick, how would you describe putty road then? Or Macquarie pass? Or natio? Stop being shit you fricken poof

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If you do 180kph on nasho then you're genuinely moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There's a few relatively straight bits you can get close to 180 on if you have the power, but mostly you're doing twice what the yellow signs say or a bit over. natio is pretty forgiving, most of the corners have decent camber. the closest i came to stacking was almost understeering off the cliff near the turnoff to waterfall and a few near hits with deer at night

No way you were hitting "corners" at 180kph on putty you absolute buffoon
            A 2 degree kink in the road is not a corner lmfao

I was doing those speeds on the bends linking the big straights, obviously not when it gets twisty up closer to singleton

>I'll say it again if you are a "car enthusiast" in Australia you are cuckhold there is no getting around that, so keep coping and driving the speed limit little poof
            Post car homosexual
            I've been driving non road worthy cars for over a decade and breaking all the road laws whenever possible (without being moronic) and it's a literal non issue unless you're doing something stupid like 240kph runs in broad daylight on a busy motorway or constantly doing skids in residential areas.
            If you get defected it's a literal non issue. Just swap factory exhaust/suspension back in, get it cleared, swap back out.

It doesn't stop all the other hundreds of thousands of car enthusiasts either.
            Either you're into cars and do what you want or you're a little homosexual like yourself afraid to do anything while calling other people cucks, the irony lmao!!

beyond based

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a few near hits with deer at night
            two times i've been there late at night and i swear it was the same deer just standing beside the road as i flew past it the second time. must be one of the smarter ones

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

their numbers exploded during covid, last time i went through i had to stop 3 times for 3 separate deer between Stanwell tops and the turnoff to waterfall. need to take the 22 out there and harvest some meat

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

gonna psychically teleport a kangaroo in front of your car

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

180 kmh is like barely above cruising and thats on a highway. In the middle of nowhere on an empty road? I dont see the big deal

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>182 kmh, that sounds like a lot!
    >look it up
    >113mph
    Wow so gramps was going 2500 rpm in overdrive on an empty straight highway

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

makes you realise how good burgers have it over there. everyone speeds and if you do get a speeding ticket you get are just 30 bucks (american), a slap on the wrist.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wrong. at 113mph the best case scenario in a lenient state is hundreds of dollars + probation

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i feel like US cops give out more warnings than aussie ones if you're nice to them. apparently aussie cops don't give out so many warnings now because management actually made it harder for them to give them out. they basically need a very good reason to pull someone over and not ticket them

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>apparently aussie cops don't give out so many warnings
            They do and do it plenty. What happens is that you get a lot of angry bogans and loud mouthed idiots that say shit like "catch da real criminuls" and they get fined for being obnoxious to the cop, so then go online and b***h about cops having no chill.

I have a few mates and co-workers that have been pulled over plenty but always get warnings by just being chill and not getting riled up.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

every time i'm nice to the cops they downgrade my ticket, but they never let me off with a warning. but i'm in nsw, so they're probably more uptight here, especially the closer you get to the city.

You can literally see only like 300m in the pic, and it looks like there's an oncoming car
            A rural SA cop wouldn't patrol a road unless it were busy or has a higher than average amount of accidents

they unironically patrol empty stretches or other places where you'd think nobody would give a shit in other states. in qld you can be on some off road trail and cops will be there

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>in qld you can be on some off road trail and cops will be there
            As a Queenslander, this is absolutely false. Their always on popular back roads (like Mount Nebo or Tamborine Mountain) or on the highways like the Gold Coast to Brisbane run.

You won't find any if you go out east toward Toowoomba and go on country roads, it's empty out there (besides farmers and their large equipment clogging things sometimes).

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i stand corrected then. i just remember seeing a screenshot of some patrols/landcruisers (or was it dirt bikes) on some trail with cops inspecting them for whatever reason. i think it might've been a queensland police zuckbook post or something like that, seemed to be another "we're everywhere, we're watching" style post

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NEBO RUN
            DOWNHILL MT GLORIOUS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT c**t
            WILL CHOP YOU

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>in qld you can be on some off road trail and cops will be there
            Because it's typical to find some drongo in his 4wd acting like a rally driver who is one blind corner away from wiping out a group of enduro riders.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>group of enduro riders
            tbf they deserve it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>i feel like US cops give out more warnings than aussie ones if you're nice to them
            Dunno about that. I got a '26 over' while taking someone to the actual hospital (bullshit 35 mph zone speed trap on a divided highway), the dickhead could have easily made it '24 over' but not, he had to be an butthole. And of course, it's all a fricking scam where you hire a israelite for $$$, take a stupid online class for $$, pay a shitload of court costs, and then they basically drop it to 'going over the speed limit'.

Frick all that. When I'm old and had enough of life, you better hope your cop car can do 200 mph, forget 182 km/hr.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the average texan driver goes 90+ mph for much of their daily commute
          i myself have waved at an officer while going 120 on an expressway and he waved back
          that being said, speed limits are comically low and should be way higher for non-rush hour drivers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

they don't always enforce it. I ran a red in front of one and he did nothing
            In fact they only care about the money so if you do 113 in a 70 they will put 90 on the ticket since that's the maximum $. technically, you can still go to jail though

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Had that 80 year old been 28, in Australia he would've permanently lost his licence and had the car destroyed because of hooning or some shit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

they punish the car in australia?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

we live in an authoritarian dystopia beyond description mate

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I got fined doing double the speed limit around a mountain road in QLD on a test drive in a BRZ, camera was a covert op in the trees, QPS can suck a fat wiener, because i have a Northern Territory licence i only lost 4 points instead of a 6 month suspension lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Anything over 85mph is reckless driving in CT so I keep it under 135… kph.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

135 mph is nothing, I wouldn't even hit redline in 4th gear (out of 7) at those piddly speeds

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

strayans are pussies

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My friend and I were driving to Groton on whatever state road goes to Groton from Hartford and we were doing 100 and getting passed by every single other person on the road

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>this homie thought 135 was worth a picture
          You know modern fast cars can go 180+ mph with ease right

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A Lincoln Mark VII can do 180 stock.
            Anything with decent power and tall enough gearing can do it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no mirrors
            >no rear brakes
            >direct drive transmission
            160 is probably closer to what it could do stock.

That 135 wasn’t too speed, just what it will get to in a reasonable time.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>$30
        oh that's just the fine. They get you with the 'court costs' of ~$200 and several point on your license.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Man I wish, I got a ticket for 58 in a 45 a few years back (on a middle of nowhere twisty road too) and it was like $230.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I blasted past a cop while doing 100+ mph. He didn't bother pulling out. People here speed and no one gives a shit and that includes the cops. As long as it isn't a school zone or residential street.

Meanwhile the 80 y/o in Ausfailia has to pay up 1,814 Kangaroo dollars and can't drive anymore kek. Yurope is just as much of a clown continent with 25 mph city speed limits. Feels good to have freedom and not live in a tyrannical shithole.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/xQccyQj.jpg

Anything over 85mph is reckless driving in CT so I keep it under 135… kph.

From CT too. I'm always going 85-90mph in the left lane because that's just the flow of traffic. Anyone not going at least 10+ over the speed limit is some out of state clueless migrant or grandpa.

My friend and I were driving to Groton on whatever state road goes to Groton from Hartford and we were doing 100 and getting passed by every single other person on the road

That was was the 91 and i-95. No matter how fast you're going there will always be a landrover, some EU luxury car tailgating the frick outta you in the left land.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I got hit with $1000 and my license suspended for one week for going fricking 90 mph at 1am on a 3 lane highway. Cops can all get murdered by Black folk for all I care at this point

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

25mph over the limit or over 100mph is a felony for reckless driving in most of the states. granted if you're smart about when and where you do it, you have a 0.05% chance of getting in trouble.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What car goes 100mph at 2500rpm in 5th gear?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if his subaru is an A/T hes hitting fuel cut lmao
      t. knower

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

[...]
      From CT too. I'm always going 85-90mph in the left lane because that's just the flow of traffic. Anyone not going at least 10+ over the speed limit is some out of state clueless migrant or grandpa.
      [...]
      That was was the 91 and i-95. No matter how fast you're going there will always be a landrover, some EU luxury car tailgating the frick outta you in the left land.

I lived in CT for a few years and I have nothing to say other than that you homosexuals are awful drivers and that I hate your state. The roads suck. The people suck.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Good please never come back

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The people suck because they're New Yorkers and stupid migrants that came here. NY and NJ are faaaaar worse than CT at driving and roads. Just stay away from the coastal line and you're good.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Old man should have just shot the c**t.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

highway pricing command strikes again

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a 2 way road so it's pretty stupid to be doing 180 on it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Exactly. You see how busy that road is? I mean holy shit that guy deserved it for endangering so many people's lives..

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>theres no cars in the photo so that means there were none at all at any point

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just because it was empty at time of photo doesn't mean people aren't using it. Besides, the picture only shows a 300 metre stretch.

Imagine having less driving skill than a pensioner. Imagine.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>its a totally empty road at the moment, surely it will stay that way

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i know what you mean but the road in the pic you can see for miles around.
            It's almost surreal to think that we used to be able to just trust people to 'drive to conditions' and if they fricked up, well there was not much sympathy or knee-jerk response about it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You can literally see only like 300m in the pic, and it looks like there's an oncoming car
            A rural SA cop wouldn't patrol a road unless it were busy or has a higher than average amount of accidents

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This. Cops aren't going to stake out a totally desolate road for the day on the off chance someone decides to speed on it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

80yos can barely navigate a parking lot I don't want to even imagine one needing to emergency brake from 180kph lmfao

>More low skill cope
            Impressive.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>boomer coping with being old

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

backside of 30, front side of time, zoomzoom

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I always imagine those two when old people are driving like morons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

try not to have a panic attack just watching the video zoomer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>80yo boomers are actually good drivers!!
            Guarantee in another thread you'll be seething about boomers clogging up the roads

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't live in the city, so no I don't. Checkmate, gay.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wow, you're poor, checkmate.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>He thinks the boonies don't have money
            lol, cope kid. You have to be 18 to post here.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's rich in the same way that bogans are rich when they go to Bali or some other thirdie shithole.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, they don't.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

80yos can barely navigate a parking lot I don't want to even imagine one needing to emergency brake from 180kph lmfao

• 2 months ago
          Greased Geese

>see an oncoming car emerge from the horrizon
          >lift

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Just because it was empty at time of photo doesn't mean people aren't using it. Besides, the picture only shows a 300 metre stretch.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yawn my Camry v6 goes faster kek 180s slow as frick xr6t does 280

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

stfu grandma and get back to making my sausage and gravy.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you travel the same boring road a lot you'll eventually get the urge to spice it up and get it done a bit quicker.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>80-year-old
    Some 94-year-old geezer hit similar numbers last year here, guess that's a decent life goal for me.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Subaru wrx
    >High performance sedan

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The government and their boomer golems have killed all car enthusiasm with their draconian laws and disgusting methods of revenue raising. Hoons have now started getting in 4wd/Ute's and they are the next target for this harassment, trails will begin to have speed limits put into place as well as police patrols, spinning your tyres in the mud will be a"hooning offence", mass defects will also begin if they haven't already.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You Americans are basically correct what you describe in the comments but its even worse in ways you wouldn't even think.

I saw some report on the news which I rarely watch and it was some 4WD crash and the guy was going on about how people drive like its a race track. Like for frick sake they destroyed v8 sedan culture and they are not even happy that people turned to those slow big 4WD's.

I hate when I see a austrialian bend over to take it up the ass whiling sucking the nob plus licking the boots clean of their wannabe Oceania dystopic state. At least with europoors or bongs they live in a tiny country and are born moronic without freedumbs so I can see why they hate freedom, but you guys live on a flat desert hell hole which should yet somehow you guys support a tyrannical police state. Auzzie's used to be cool like crocodile dundee or that guy who would rape crocodiles but when I read posts like this from a austrialian all I can imagine is your gargled accent from the state's cum mixing around with the emu's. I feel bad for last holdout of the freedoom loving Australian's who still live on that forsaken Chinese colony, imainge what you could of been instead of a aspiring east Germany.

I was watching some American video saying how slow Americans highways are while he was driving 130 to 150 km/h and I couldn't help laugh thinking you should see Australia if you think thats slow.
      https://www.youtube.comready /watch?v=XbOkII8zbRg

Also this Canadian sort of explains it a bit but its actually a lot worse than he says.
      https://www.youtube.comready /watch?v=XbOkII8zbRg

Also you Americans, you ever watch car channels in Australia like mighty car mods, notice how they are super careful never to show the speedo or burnouts are on private property. Its because some public servant will be looking at every single frame of the videos zoomed in looking for incriminating evidence.

Remember that time motor trend came to Australia, you might not have noticed the big burnout was on a private property and that they never drove aggressively when driving on the road.

Also this youtuber called hubnut hinted that speed limits are slow in Australia and NZ but had to be careful be you will get people who go nuts if you suggest that Australia is not the best and most advanced place in the world.

Why are we like this. Part of it is sour grapes effect, part is car culture is seem as uncouth to some people, part of is boomers who believe every single thing they see in the news and demand tougher laws.

>We need a complete overhaul on long distance driving, something akin to Germany. America isn't to be emulated
      We have no automotive equivalent to just how cucked we are, as a people and infrastructure, our speed limits are laughably too slow, in Japan, they have lower speed limits but at least they offset it all by the speed cameras not activating <40km/h under the limit

I got a fine on Brisbane road in my STI doing 8km/h over the limit in a 50 zone, it was 60 the week prior to them changing it, all to "protect pedestrians" instead of you know...installing a fence and controlling moron pedestrians with actual infrastructure

a place I know they reduced the speed limit form 50 to 40 km/h, $200 fine for going the speedlimit from yesterday.

also "random breath tests" if you drive a slightly interesting car that they then look for stuff to fine you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

fixed video url

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Tall poppy syndrome and genetic bootlicking caused this hellscape, these morons will still be surprised and defend their precious gay 4wds being targeted

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Will you still hoon your cars when you're 80?
    I've pretty much stopped already at 60. Most of the time I just don't feel like doing anything but getting this trip over with and back home.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>60 yo still posting on DA
      It really is true that we're here forever, isn't it?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i ment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8PyH7OtNo

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Ausfailians are pussies, more at 11

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've gotten the MX5 (MK3) up to 140mph. This is when it was running stock power though so I suspect it'd go a little faster now (180hp).
    The front end felt super floaty but it ended up having a fricked alignment so would probably be fine now.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what a fricking champion. i bet he was smashing his vape and on his way to hit some underage tinderbait. god willing i will be this based at fricking eighty.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I need that car

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Although on by the same token ctown is even further than Penrith

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Blow through red light going 70 in a 45
    >Cop right there
    >Nothing happens
    Feels good living in Florida sometimes

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>SA
    >useful police

bullshit article, for $20 they let you drink drive there t. adelaide

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Empty, straight, flat road with perfect visibly and they take away the little bit of freedom an 80 year old had, he probably died of boredom after that. Absolute scum. https://a.wienerfile.com/UKrvzB.webm

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Based dick pussy, this guy made cucked nationwide seethe

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

holy frick, never seen the video of that crash before. how come not even kaotic has it anymore?

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Drive 200km/h on a freeway in Malaysia
    >1 speed camera between most major cities
    >Cops drive base model Honda Civics and cbf chasing you
    >Even if they do fine you, you can just wait and they'll give you a discount
    True freedom

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i thought you can pay them coffee money and they'll send you on your way

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>113 mph
    meh

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

WRX chads are the same everywhere, we got the need for speed.
    Imagine getting an article published cause you went 113mph though, that's really silly.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

shows you just how afraid the general populace is of the right pedal

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Once my back completely goes out due to doing stupid heavy squats/deadlifts in my early 20s, I'll be hooning my car off the side of a mountain. Hopefully that is around 60-70y.o

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *