It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

concept from last year

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Should have licensed this to Apple and let them brand it etc. Maybe then my Tesla stock would be performing better rn

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Its a cool concept for a hyper-aero 3 wheeler, but it wouldn't work for a taxi.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I can't wait for this to come out and watch the Tesla stans who were previously praising the Aptera suddenly begin to shit on it because now it's in direct competition with Tesla.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no, I have a car, also, black people and Mexicans exist so it's going to be dirty and disgusting and fricked up inside

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So do I but what if you're on vacation somewhere

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>it's going to be dirty and disgusting and fricked up inside
      I wonder which one is a harder problem for AI-- self-driving car or self-cleaning car? I don't think Tesla is competent enough to deliver either in a version that's as capable as human, but at least a self-cleaning car would be less likely to kill people when it makes mistakes.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Saar plz, this will leave many hard working desi out of job. Plz reconsider..

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Don't worry, sir. Who else do you think they will hire to drive the cars remotely?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Calcutta Command Centre
        But sir, I wish to stay in Canada, plz reconsider.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

elon is delusional fsd doesn't fricking work

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>spoke the horse to the car

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

theres such thing as an intractable problem

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>It’s happening for real this time!
        >4 more months

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wasn't it supposed to be a thing in 2016?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They won't sell it. It will be a service like Waymo or Cruise.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Even if the technology was flawless a “robotaxi” would be an enormous clusterfrick for liability.
    With a robotaxi you’d have three parties pointing the finger at each other, the taxi passenger, the car owner, and Tesla.
    Each claiming the other has liability.

That said, I genuinely hope the technology will work since it could still change lives.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think the robotaxi passenger would have no liability. It would be between the other driver and Tesla. How do you blame someone who doesn't have the ability to control the vehicle they're in?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I’m assuming that robotaxi merchants will try to demand that passengers must be attentive/ behind the wheel and therefore be liable.
        It will probably be less like a taxi and more like a rental that happens to drive itself.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Deflection from cancellation of the Model 2 and the wet fart that was the Cybertruck.
    Teslas are no longer selling like before. Incoming mass NACS adoption and L2+ hands-off systems will make Tesla yesterday's news.
    Musk should look for buyers before Tesla pulls a Fisker and implodes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>L2+ hands-off systems will make Tesla yesterday's news
      Not happening this decade, and probably not next.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This thing will get shut down after killing at least 3-5 occupants over the course of a year or two, maybe even at the same time. Tesla has the worst "self-driving" software in the industry right now and this thing will be lawsuit central.

Assuming he even "unveils" anything of course. He'll probably walk on stage with a non-functional model and say that it's coming "this time next year" or similar and then that date is going to silently pass by without any product launch, just as what has happened with:
    >Optimus
    >Dear Moon
    >The Mars colony
    >Literally anything that has to do with the Superheavy anyway
    >Solar tile rooftops
    >The Roadster
    >The Semi (yes I know they shipped it...several years late)
    >FSD in the first place (remember when we were supposed to have robotaxis in 2016 or whenever the frick? I sure do)

If you drop money on this you deserve to get scammed. The only reason why I don't want anyone to spend a dime on this is because it would be funnier to watch Elon lose all of his money than it would be to watch you clowns offer up all of yours to keep him afloat.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The solar roof tiles actually work and are imo kind of neat as a unique product.
      I offer the boring tunnel hyperloops as a replacement scam.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They're a scam because he A.) did not invent them as he claimed, and B.) did not offer them in the configurations that he claimed that he would. He also said during his presentation that all of the houses that surrounded him had solar roof tiles on them when in fact none of them did. They were all normal roofs.

The prototype he presented at that presentation was also a fake.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, just like his moronic tunnel, the hyperloop, HLS, or the Roadster. It's totally going to happen and not be moronic. Very cool.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Will you use one?

That depends. Will we get a Johnny Cab robot driver?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Sue me you dick head

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

came here to post something similar

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I already have ridden in robotaxis. Do Musk chuds still believe this guy is leading the way?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They are all a scam, only slightly better than Amazon’s "automated" grocery stores: https://rodneybrooks.com/blog/

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>comparing static geofenced cars on rails to Tesla's approach

Waymo's and Cruse's days are numbered. That is until they spread their propaganda against the competition.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Elon sending out coded dog whistles to his true fan base

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

88? HH? Basiert.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The routs are going to be so strict that they might as well be on rails

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

8/8 of 2050 he probably means