Women Say They're Most Attracted To Guys Driving Pickups Trucks

https://www.insure.com/download/press-room/attractive-men-drive-black-ford-pickup-trucks.pdf

>At the top of the list, the survey determined that women find a man who climbs up and into a big black Ford pickup truck to be among the most sponge-worthy guys on the road. “A full-size truck implies that you can fix a leaky pipe, and regular $100 fill-ups suggest that you’re not money-obsessive,” explains the website’s editorial director. “(The) $100 fill-ups also suggest that you regularly have $100.”

>Here’s the vehicle types women find most attractive among male drivers:

>Pickup trucks: 32 percent.
>Sports cars: 27 percent.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

WRONG THEY WANT THE BIG BUGGA wiener FRICK YOU TRUCK gayS THIS IS A BARRA BOARD NOW

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I knew this was true on Day 2 of trugg ownership when a girl yelled out "hey I like your truck". It's a regular occurrence. Only truckchads know this feel.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The gal I rent my basement to said she liked my truck but I think its because she is a gold digger. My FWB told me it looks like a grandpa truck and thats how I know she really cares about me

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>My FWB told me it looks like a grandpa truck
        how tf is that a grandpa truck? It's just a ~5 year old F-150
        Woman are so moronic it's unreal.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My wife loves my truck, shitbox trim or not. I've heard multiple women say they prefer riding in trucks. I saw this in fuller force when a buddy in high school had his daddy's f350 to drive. He wasn't allowed to haul or tow in the bed by their own rules too, but he'd brag about the towing capacity. All women saw was an f350 lariat (highest trim at the time) and they'd hop in without question.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You need to stop posting this truck like it is a flex. It is legitimately embarrassing and I'm tired of seeing your brown skinned neighborhood.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Should he post your bus pass instead?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So are you defending your boyfriend or?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Am I supposed to be impressed?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's not intended to be a flex, I'm posting in a truck thread. This is an image board after all.

https://i.imgur.com/spF8btf.jpg

So are you defending your boyfriend or?

Oh, it's you. The blue tremor right? That's a shame, I love your truck and seeing pictures of it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

In English-speaking countries, flex means how much something bends, or, when preceded by [length of], electrical wire carrying mains current.
            Which of these do you mean?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The opposite biomechanical movement of extension.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

hey paco

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I get this on my bike

https://i.imgur.com/7rRC1ae.jpg

My wife loves my truck, shitbox trim or not. I've heard multiple women say they prefer riding in trucks. I saw this in fuller force when a buddy in high school had his daddy's f350 to drive. He wasn't allowed to haul or tow in the bed by their own rules too, but he'd brag about the towing capacity. All women saw was an f350 lariat (highest trim at the time) and they'd hop in without question.

yes but what does her son think?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive a large sedan

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm european and I'm fascinated by this trend. Why do americans now drive gigantic "trucks"? I suppose they may have a use for some people, but I doubt they're more practical than a van for example for most people.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Driving a nice truck makes you feel like the king of the road, rather than a bug meant to be squashed.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Literally, unironically this. Cargays will never know the supreme feeling of driving a nice truck, despite how they may seethe and obsess over said truck owner’s penis. The jig is up homosexuals, and a true man will drive what he wants despite what others say about it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I came to a similar conclusion a while back. Men are valued for the amount of work they can do, and a truck is one of the most capable vehicles you can own. I like vans too, but wimins don't look at them the same way.

>gigantic
      Where exactly do you draw the line? Have you driven in a half ton pickup or bigger? Is a Honda Pilot gigantic? What about a Ridgline?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They drive nicely and have plenty of room inside. They don't make "basic" full size cars anymore so trucks are the closest thing to them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Same reason why women drive SUVs, to feel safe.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I'm european and I'm fascinated by this trend. Why do americans now drive gigantic "trucks"? I suppose they may have a use for some people, but I doubt they're more practical than a van for example for most people.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it's insecurity on the road, due to most people having a Smooth brain and correlating large vehicle with safer due to more metal surrounding them it makes insecure people who are powerless within every other facet of life feel empowered and able to bully others.

For me I'm in that 27% bracket because I prefer sports cars for my driving and I keep a sporty hatchback for my work commute/hauling needs.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I have giant 8k lb 8 foot bed 4 door diesel "brotruck". I dont like to daily it though. Use it to haul stuff and pull trailers. Operating costs are kinda high to daily and it dosnt fit everywhere being so long and such.

I daily an ND miata. Truck is decent for long road trips though.

Some people might need truck and not have spare shekels to maintain 2 different vehicles or a place to park them so they get 1 that does the most and that's going to be the truck.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You the finish carpenter from FL I was talking to on /misc/ last year about your tool set up?

6. 2 months ago
    sage

this was posted 3 days ago

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

We have thread of poorgays seething at trucks everyday yet those aren't an issue to DAdditors like you

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Poor people drive trucks too

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

only poor people drive trucks

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lol nice cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

post car

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

poor

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

only poor people drive trucks

post car

poor

Truck Derangement Syndrome.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The left can't meme

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This homie just blew in from Twitter lmfao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Stop speaking like a Black person you stupid zoomer, surely you aren't one, right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Tf you gon do about it chuddy honky boy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Fricking baboon gorilla Black person

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Uh oh honky boy mad!

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is a 2020 Hemi Ram a bad idea?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Absolutely, stellantis products are the worst things on four wheels

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

stop calling them stellantis or fiat or whatever the frick they pretend to be and call them by what they deserve to be called, chrysler.

chrysler employees seethe at the idea that their name symbolize having designed some of the worst vehicles in the history of mankind

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'll have to try that, but I think implying that they're an unimportant brand fading into mediocrity and obscurity stings worse

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

THEN WHERE TF IS MY GF

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You need to lift it first

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Makes sense, only girl compliment of trucks I’ve ever gotten is from my lifted one.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

anon.. i like men who drive trucks.. but im a dude..

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Then kindly have a nice day at your next convenience.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>https://www.insure.com/download/press-room/attractive-men-drive-black-ford-pickup-trucks.pdf
    >UPS Truck 4%
    OOF

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>black Ford pickup trucks
      Women truly are attracted to NPCs

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My truck mogs yours. Out of the way, pickup sissies.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Shitterbuilt
      That’s like trying to flex with a Volvo. Except the Volvo is actually decent.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Women are born and bred psychotic morons, i dont care what they think. I'd rather suck dick than deal with women.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>drive old shitbox
      >does not imply one can fix things and has money for regular repairs
      ?

That's gay, but understandable.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

driving an old shitbox gives normies the idea that you cannot afford anything else. driving a pristine old car gives off the impression that you are a hobbyist which for most normies gives the impression that you wont give them attention.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

cute femboy twink here looking for a bf :3333

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>listening to women's opinions
    Look at this homosexual. Look at him and laugh.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Imagine going to debt for something women say. They can also see through: you are not a truck guy. Then truck is nothing but negative in their eyes.

What is next? Chop tip skin of your wiener if women likes it more that way?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nope G wagon and similar eurotrash suv is what women/gold diggers look at but for all the wrong reasons

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How can these dumb b***hes like ford

Chevy or nothin

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Got mine with a chevy. Interestingly she mentioned women wanting pickup truck guys... Wonder how the trend started?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Women hate rusty fenders.
      Sorry.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have just one question : why would any american man want to have relation with any american woman (regardless of what car they drive) ?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lol, I think the same. But I watch memes of the week on utube.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

im 100% sure that this "100" regular fill up is actively hurting 90% of truck owners. and its not just 100, its more like 200+. and its regular for it to happen more than once a week. have fun being a gas slave

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>not having a real job that gives you a gas card or at least mileage reimbursement

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It costs me $110 to fill up and that gives me about 550 miles. I can commute to work and back for two weeks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>have fun being a gas slave
      Surely that means you have an EV, right?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm baffled by your assertion that it costs $400/week to fuel a pickup truck. In reality, it's about $20/week, slightly more than a sedan. Trucks are not UFO's, they're just bigger cars.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

NTA but I spent $20 a day commuting in my truck, you must not drive much

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>commuting
          Well there's your problem right there. I have a company vehicle and a gas card, my personal vehicle is for my personal pleasure. Using your personal vehicle for work purposes is insane

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's the company vehicle, but I own the company ;^)
            I refuse to work for someone else

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you drive over 100 miles a day in your truck, while commuting to the company you own?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Commuting to my company + visiting clients. Or do you think someone who owns a business is sitting on their ass all day?

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The only time women have ever complimented on what I drove was when I was in my truck, get a non-NPC colour and you get even more compliments

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dark/Forest Green is better.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bitches love Rams, though

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Truckchads we can't stop winning

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

WOMEN SAY THEY'RE MOST ATTRACTED TO GUYS IN RED HAT AND VOTING FOR TRUMP

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

But what do the women think of Small frame pick up trucks?

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wrong. They're attracted to money.
    Big trucks command big prices. Big dollar counts of disposable income and as such, b***hes wanna spend your dollars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

meanwhile, back in reality, the average truckold has a $4k/month take home income and an $800/month truck payment.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>$800/month truck payment.
        Isn't that like more than what you make per month? No wonder you are so upset lol.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

my base is $10k/month and i get an annual bonus between $20-30k depending on how well the company does. how much do you make?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

3k a week at minimum
            t. Stainless sanitary welder.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

$75/hour includes the employer portion of your benefits (classic tradie cope) assuming you work 40 hours a week (you probably work more, another tradie cope) and this is the most you will ever make, notwithstanding cost of living raises, at the expense of breathing vaporized chromium and god knows what else for 8 hours a day.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Just go ahead and say you're an office cuck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i work from home. i'm "at work" right now.

I can build a racecar, you can't.

Next cope.

what makes you think that?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

WFH isn't a flex for anyone in the trades. Not sure why pencil necks try and throw that in people's faces. You enjoy sitting on your ass and doing as little as possible, other people enjoy creating and fixing things. Completely different mentality. If anything we think you're lazy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i did manual labor in my early 20s. i've progressed beyond that, which is why i get paid to use my brain (from the comfort of my home.)

now chop chop, wagie! mr. shekelstein needs you at the job site ON TIME today.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm a mature adult. that's why I use meme expressions and antagonize strangers on the internet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i enjoy sitting on my ass doing as little as possible so i can create and fix things as much as possible in my free time

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You just sound upset that he earns more than you pushing pencils at home instead of busting his ass every day lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I can build a racecar, you can't.

Next cope.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

may i see it?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Just because I can doesn't mean I have.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

having the ability to make a race car and not making one seems like crap priorities to me
            the season is starting

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Generic boomermobile
            >Slammed Black person trash
            Lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Damn this little homie got mogged kek

Got humbled real quick, what a dumb little wrenchlet.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>sponge-worthy
    What?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

90s pop culture reference. zoomers wouldn't get it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not a zoomer so I must have ignored that part of the 90s

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

sure thing zoomie

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>seinfeld reference
            That explains it. My parents didn't like it, so we didn't watch it.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>into a big black Ford pickup
    Women love things that are big and black, I'm not sure why this surprises anyone.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

mail truck bros, our response?

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are also very expensive. If you see someone driving a Sierra Denali or F150 Limited then you know they have money to burn.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>women attracted to paypigs
    shocker

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>NOOOO WHY AREN'T WOMEN ATTRACTED TO MY 98' COROLLA!
      lol classic trucklet cope

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nutruckgays will never know the feeling of being a real real man. When women hop this smokewagon you can literally smell their arousal.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>2024 american ""women""
    >possibly the most moronic, materialistic, brainwashed consoomers in all of recorded history
    >listening to ANYTHING they have to say
    I seriously hope you guys don't do this. might as well get a full sleeve tattoo just because, homosexual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This.

>Trugg homosexuals feeling good about themselves because all the obese whales like their overpriced shitbox with no ground clearance and rear wheel drive.

You can have them.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm gonna ask in here because I'm trying to buy a 96 F150 with a 300/I6. Seller sent me a video of some noise he claims is tapping noise coming from under the valve cover. Anyhow got a guess?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Collapsed lifter or bent pushrod. My 300i6s will make some taps if I haven't run them in a bit while the lifters pump up, but that sounds on the severe end, and if it continues making that noise once its warm either the lifter is collapsed completely or the cam lobe is shredded (or push rod has left the chat.)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Guy lives 3 hours from me, so I haven't gone in person yet. He says the noise persists after letting it get to temp. Oil pressure is fine. Would be a starter older car for me, would it be something that's fixable or requires more in depth repair that it's not worth the time?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Depends on how much you are paying and how good of shape the truck is. I've picked up running/driving 300i6 F-150s with solid engines for ~$2k or less. They aren't exactly rare. If you are getting it for a few hundred bucks, sure why not. If the engine is completely toast, swapping those engines is relatively easy and you can find a pick n pull motor for a few hundred. But if he is asking a few grand just go find a different one. Like I said they aren't rare and while pulling a valve cover and checking pushrods and lifters isnt hard, its not a job I'd want to start a beginner off with.

>My FWB told me it looks like a grandpa truck
          how tf is that a grandpa truck? It's just a ~5 year old F-150
          Woman are so moronic it's unreal.

I think all the chrome and general mediocrity makes it look like something pappap would pick up to haul his fishing boat to the lake twice a year between trips to the VA. I have an 84 F-250 IDI that women seem to love for some reason, despite it definitely being a grandpa truck. Ive stopped asking questions I just roll with it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah problem is everyone down here in Florida is expecting a minimum 3k for their F-150s regardless of condition. That guy dropped his asking to 2900, but I ain't go look at it. I have seen someone else asking 1100 but with low compression. Most of the F-150s I'm seeing have an auto or are 302, but I'm just looking for a 300 manual. About 2 months into the search.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

300s are so glorious I would buy a truck for the sheet metal and build a 300 instead. Easy bolt in as bellhousings are the same. Stick an NP etc granny gear four speed behind it then haul anything.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>trucks attract gold digging roasties

What a surprise....to no one.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don’t think this is true. I’ve been driving a new $70k F-150 for close to a year and not a single woman has said anything to me, or even looked at me.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Well what do you look like pardner?

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Women Say They're Most Attracted To Guys Driving Pickups Trucks
    >Women think those guys have money

Remember that when you accept someone who believes that obtaining a lifestyle using your money, and that is an important part of your benefits to them, you are teaming up with a mercenary. Just wait one year plus one day, then divorce the guy for half the assets. So much for the truck.

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i will admit driving high up in a truck makes you feel like king of the road but they just arent good at actual driving

women like trucks since they are weak and fragile creatures but that is just going to lead to weak and fragile offspring like the insecure men driving them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

"Support mpreg to save masculinity" is not a take I expected from DA today.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a 5% difference out of 1000 people surveyed is statistically relevant how?
    you're also a fricking cuck if you're choosing a car to try to impress women. drive what suits you.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Women Say They're Most Attracted To Guys-
    false. women want attention

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Women say

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I pour concrete as a side business and can only afford one vehicle.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>women think a man who can afford to fill up a $100+ gas tank can also afford to feed and clothe her fat ass

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do Chevy Suburbans count?

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It makes sense, the average american "white" woman weighs about 400 pounds, so you need the ability to literally haul ass

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if youre not cruising for swarthy yentas dont worry

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *