WOOOOOOO BABY LOOK AT HOW FAST I'M GOI-ACK

WOOOOOOO BABY LOOK AT HOW FAST I'M GOI-ACK

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>crashed at 55 mph because driver insisted on using 10 year old tires
    One of the most embarrassing ways to die. His fault for seeing a moron and then deciding to ride with said moron.
    https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-paul-walker-lawsuit-rodas-20140513-story.html

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Could any anon tell me how a crash could be this bad at 55

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>how a crash could be this bad at 55
        The police are saying it was doing well over 90. The widow suing the car company is claiming that it was just 55 and the car should have protected its occupants better.
        The car is basically made for track use and is just barely road legal, weighing almost nothing and having 600+ HP with no electronic stability assist or anything. Not really surprised the driver lost control.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>well over 90
          Makes a lot more sense than 55, IIRC there was some chink millionaire in NYC a year or two back that did almost the same thing but he some how walked away.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Not really surprised the driver lost control.
          Roger Rodas was a race car driver, chud.
          >The sheriff’s and CHP reports released in March found that unsafe speed and not mechanical problems was responsible for the deadly crash. Investigators reached those conclusions after consulting with Porsche technicians.
          The police conveniently concluded that after "speaking" with Porsche, despite the fact the car is infamously prone to snap oversteer. You can see in the OP how the car hit the last tree dead on its side and wrapped itself around the tree. It was not a head-on collision given the fact how the front was the least damaged part of the car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>The widow suing the car company is claiming that it was just 55 and the car should have protected its occupants better.
          i'm sorry but WHAT

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just 'murica things I guess

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>professional driver
      >off tr-ack

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How the frick does this even happen? They weren't even going that fast.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>dry rotted tires
      >no traction control, stability control or other nannies
      >driver wants to show off to movie star friend and decides to punch it
      >tires don't grip
      >no computers to correct his frick up
      >ACK

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm talking about the fact that there's almost nothing left of the car, is it just like 99 percent carbon fiber?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Its a fire that wasn't put out for a considerable amount of time.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, I think it was the first street car to not just use a carbon fiber unibody and panels, but subframes as well

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It hit 3 trees and a lightpole. It got shredded like pulled pork.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Skill issue.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Porsche Carrera GT
      Apparently it's made of carbon fiber and the fuel tank ruptured in the crash, starting a fire.

• 1 month ago
      Greased Geese

>They weren't even going that fast.
      they were going slow furiously.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>They weren't even going that fast.
      55mph is very fast if you're crashing into something. Even with modern safety devices, you'll probably sustain enough injury to require a trip to the hospital assuming that you lived through the initial impact and got medical help soon after.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Crash tests are cars hitting things at exactly 55mph. If you lose control at 55mph and start spinning and sliding, you will end up hitting something with much lower speed.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i guess i wont have the tuna sandwich

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>fellow car enthusiasts, let's talk about this 10 year old accident involving a B-list actor and an expensive car.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hope the tree survived.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This one fricking accident made it impossible to have any sort of conversation about the Carrera GT without some fricking casual/normie/fake car guy saying RIP Paul Walker. I don’t give a frick about some random shithead from one of the worst car related franchises ever to curse our existence. I just want to discuss how the CGT was the pinnacle of German automotive engineering for its time for fricks sake

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

RIP Paul Walker

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

RIP Paul Walker

Set myself up for that

Guess you'd rather have them talk about ben chen? homosexual.
        RIP Paul Walker.

Had to look him up and especially don’t care because it was a Gemballa, the car was essentially ruined before the hit.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

homosexual.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

RIP Paul Walker

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Guess you'd rather have them talk about ben chen? homosexual.
      RIP Paul Walker.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *