Would a girl be pissed if you bought her a manual transmission car?

Would a girl be pissed if you bought her a manual transmission car?

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Everyone in your life is telling you not to buy your girlfriend a car. Let me, an anonymous stranger on the internet, add my voice to theirs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

fpbp

Why would you buy a woman a car

spbp

She’s a Filipino and owning a car is practically impossible for anyone not in the top 3-5% income. I think it would be a nice thing to do and also it’s a family vehicle in case I want to put a couple kids in her.

Bro. You're getting used.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why would you buy a woman a car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

She’s a Filipino and owning a car is practically impossible for anyone not in the top 3-5% income. I think it would be a nice thing to do and also it’s a family vehicle in case I want to put a couple kids in her.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>should I buy my gold-digging prostitute a car?
        no

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

kek, buy yourself a car instead and keep her reliant on you for transport. Giving her freedom will only encourage her to cheat on you and dump your ass after she’s got her visa.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

We’ll both be in the Philippines. I’m not bringing her here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this homie gon' die

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The Philippines is safer than America.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Good, stay there then. America is full.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For Flips, yes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

For anyone. Unless you define skin tax as being a danger.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

lmao ok. Just make sure neither she nor your abominable spawn are beneficiaries on any life insurances and never give her access to your bank accounts.
            And make sure she knows that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

gay

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>a fricking filipino
        you have shit for brains

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's time to stop.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

One: it's Filipina. Two, anyone can own a car in the Phillipines, you're just a moron who thinks that Manila is the only place that exists on the islands, and three... A Filipina isn't going to want a manual transmission car, just for a family hauler, she isn't going to want to have children when you bought her an investment worth more than half her entire life's income.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It's Filipinx

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>car
          >investment

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your car depreciating doesn't mean they all do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

they literally all do you dumb moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The poorgay can't comprehend appreciating cars considered to be works of art

Pic related: you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ayyo! Shaniqua got da Royal purp grape drank swirl prom dress!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Kys asiaticloving soicuck

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Oh shit Black person what are you doing
        t. Filipino

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>buying a car for an Asian woman

First of all, simp. Second of all, Asian dating incel. Third of all, she's going to crash it. I'd get the cheapest auto I can find since there's less distraction.

• 1 month ago
        Greased Geese

I think you should buy her a a raft and an outboard and tell her to go the frick back

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

wtf a good gapped loose post

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You cannot possibly tell me you're going to let your children be half-filipino. Are you really so cruel?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's funny how more people criticize rice burning behavior on DA than r/pol.
        r/pol is a lost cause kek.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The things white man will do for jungle asian girls

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mine always wanted automatics until she drove my miata; now she only wants manuals. And still drives like shit, but at least she stopped slamming the clutch like an orc.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

She'll hate you if you get the manual. She'll abuse you if you get the auto. Do nothing.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my gf drives manual but only because we're europoor.
    she would ofc want auto.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Would a girl be pissed if you bought her a manual transmission car?
    My wife insists on driving a manual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

our wife*

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My wife.
        I'm not sure I understand the comment or point you're trying to make

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>being with a flip who's old enough to drive
          >

he's calling you a cuck, dumbfrick

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ah. I just thought he was illiterate (probably accurate) and had omitted the "y".

I suppose the idea of having a wife that can drive and buys her own cars is foreign to him. Bless!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>being with a flip who's old enough to drive
            >

he's calling you a cuck, dumbfrick

(cont)
            And my wife isn't Filipino - I didn't have to buy her on line

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>my wife wants to play with another shaft that isn't mine
      lmao what a cuck

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My girl specifically asked for a manual car so her mooching ass family couldn't borrow it

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had a gf whose parents hated her, but like lowkey. She turned 18 and they made her move into a trailer in the backyard... so they could turn her room into a workout room their fatasses obviously never use. For her first car they didn't even let her come car shopping with them, they just came back with the cheapest piece of shit car they could find. A manual Nissan Versa lmao. I felt so bad getting into that shitbox with her and having to watch her do the stupid poor person shifty thing every 5 seconds.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Depends on her status and perspective.
    A frend of mine just bought his wife a fox body Stang for her birthday, 5.0 mt. She went bonkers, she loves it. But she also has a very nice daily.
    If she was poor and that was her only car she would despise it.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ok, giving additional context. She's finishing school to become a dentist within the next couple years so she will have plenty of her own money to not be completely dependent on me. I wanted to buy her the Toyota Raize as a graduation present which the base model with the stick shift is only $14k new. When I said the top 3-5% could only dream of owning a car, I meant a new car. I think this is a smart investment because I would like to have a family car there if I am building a life/family there. I am also going to be buying myself a Ford Ranger in the future, because they sell a deisel 6-speed there.
    For those that want to laugh and call me a simp or whatever: I would gladly "simp" for my wife/future wife because that's kind of the whole point. Enjoy your demon-possessed white women, I guess. But me, I'd rather be with an actual good and decent woman. Being able to "score" roasties is not a flex btw.
    Also enjoy your decline. If you think the millions of new invaders in Canada aren't going to trickle down here you're kidding yourselves.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

idgaf

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>enjoy your decline
      So you're avoiding the deluge of brown people invading north America by... moving straight to one of the 3rd world countries they come from?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

*developing country
        Also, yes. Because the people there are great. Many of them have practically nothing and yet are very happy and extremely grateful. Plus they are traditional, Christian and moral.
        Contrast that with hordes of Hindus and Muslims that are extremely rude and ungrateful coming into a foreign country and making it worse.
        Clearly not the same thing.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Developing what exactly?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Okay, clearly you're being deliberately obtuse.

Point is, people hear "Philippines" and think that the whole country is just like the provinces, when in reality, there are metropoles in the PH that put any western city to shame. I challenge you to find one city in North America that is as clean, safe and crime-free as Bonifacio Global City. Not to mention that there are a number of cities that are beginning to rival BGC in terms of urban development such as Eastwood City, IT Park in Cebu, Lapu-Lapu City, Makati and the soon to be constructed New Clark City.

Fact is, I'd rather be in a country that has a lot of upside and potential to skyrocket in growth and urbanization, than be stuck in a declining shithole empire with nowhere to go but down.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>running from demon white women
      >straight to flip women
      anon’s gonna learn, lmao
      >inb4: “you don’t know her, she’s different!”

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you clearly don't know anything about filipino women. they're literally worse than white women in every way.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

didn't read

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think it depends on if she knows how to drive stick, genius

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>caring about what a woman thinks
    >ever

my chick and i were at the river, i drove my manual toyota 4x4 out. i got super hammered, and she does not drink. i've had the truck for 5 years, and she has never once driven it. we just take her kia everywhere. it's my baby, and for some reason i thought it would be funny to see her drive a manual, so she got in the drivers seat. she had not driven a manual since the 90's lol. to my surprise she did bretty gud on some mild off roading, but fails to judge terrain well which is typical of females. not bad overall.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

every woman I know who has a driving licence can drive manual
    t. eastern europe

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>buy a car for a girl
    >she doesn't like it and whines about it

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I taught my b***h moronic high school ex how to drive one in a week. People are so fricking lazy and moronic

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *