Would you buy a car made by poos? I want to get a 5 door jimny, but they are all made in india.

Would you buy a car made by poos?

I want to get a 5 door jimny, but they are all made in india. The 2 door is made in japan tho

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've driven some absolute dog shit that rolled out of Detroit and managed to have some fun with it. Why wouldn't I do the same to something built in India?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We have them here. If you can get over the hard plastic everywhere they're fine, dead reliable and the build quality is decent.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If it's the design and manufacturing process come from a reputable company then sure.
    Would avoid anything they design locally though.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nips design factories for thirdies that can be operated by 80 IQ morons and shit out perfectly fine automobiles. i wouldn't worry about it

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i'm looking at jimnys in japan and they all have less than 100k km and cost 2000 CAD? what's the catch? is the cost all in importing and maintainance?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They are like 13k eu brand new in Japan so 19k Canadian, used ones should be much cheaper.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Import costs, rust, Japan's incredibly high standards when it comes to the annual vehicle checks (especially on older cars).

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no way you can mess up assembling a Jimny, and even in the case if a glitch it should be trivially repairable, mechanics will hallelujah with this one.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you want to be sure just take the car apart and then put it back together with proper torque specs.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I had many parts from India on my sj413. Quality was not even that bad.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what colour would you get? i'm usually fond of green but the dark green jimny's don't look great in photos, i haven't seen one in real life. mostly white and that fluoro-green/yellow

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the dark green looks black-ish from afar, it's the best seller here, i like it a lot personally

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

4x4 has to be white for me idk.
        regular car black.
        I'm simple man.
        I would probably tolerate some model specific meme color, like toyota sand, lada niva orange, jimny ivory.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Jungle green is best but I am a bit biased, 5 door has a couple of new colors that makes me a lil bit jelly but no more superior white because cucks complaining about the name.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive a 13 year old Indian built Swift.
    Other than the dent in the bumper from my shitty parking, its still perfectly fine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Crazy how indians took japanese blueprints, made a car and it's still good car.
      On the other hand british took japanese blueprints (honda) and made utter shit car out of it (rover).

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You forgot to mention that whilst the brits were building their subpar Rovers, Honda had their factory in the UK making pretty decent cars that can be seen driving till this day.

For example the four door 1993-1998 Accord for Europe was built there. (5th gen US made Accord were also sold here, but only in coupe and wagon form)

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The poos sure love their suzukis though

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>auto-only
    >pooshit
    >mcdonalds
    Fricks the point of posting this?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>auto-onl
      manual is really uncomy in 4x4

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

@27405938
        huh

There's an optional automatic but at least 90% of these are manuals.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There's no advantage to auto other than comfort, who goes off-roading for comfort?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reminder that Apple stopped iPhone production in India because the devices were filled with poo.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *