Would you buy your daughter in high powered sports car?

Would you buy your daughter in high powered sports car?

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this girl looks like someone I know

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That someone you know have her head cracked open like an egg after binging on cocaine?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

qrd?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

18-19 y.o. got mad over something, did some coke, stole her dad's 911, drove like you'd expect an angry person on coke to, and died in a horrific wreck. Someone leaked the crash pics online and a shitstorm ensued. Honorary DA queen (behind Sabine) I guess.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sabine?
            qrd?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sabine Schmitz, the goddess of the Nurburgring, and DA queen. Also died recently.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But not from maximum headcrush

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, from cancer.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Someone leaked the crash pics online and a shitstorm ensued

Nah more like shitty parents who couldn't be arsed to be decent fricking people didn't bother to keep their failchild inline and she did what a 5y/o would have done with a license and went and fricked daddies Porsche up.

Then proceeded to get angry when her pictures got leaked, when the b***h could have easily done something worse and killed an innocent person. I'm of the opinion the parents should have been charged with felonies but that's apparently not how the law works.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can't blame parents for everything. Having a kid is a nightmare, you're always worried that something might happen to them but it's impossible and immoral to watch over them like hawks. I wasn't there, but I understand she took the keys - how do you prevent an adult kid from secretly knowing where your keys are and taking them. It's not their fault.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You can't blame parents for everything.

Yeah I can, they could have easily had her ass locked up, or intervened in such away where she couldn't have gotten a hold of the Porsche, or better yet spent years actually parenting and punishing the little shit to where she didn't feel entitled to act like a little shit when something didn't go her way.

This is not like they were some poor family where the parents had to work all the time to keep food on the table and didn't give supervision as a result. These were wealthy motherfrickers.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Realistically, how would they know? Being able to hide shit is the greatest skill of any degenerate. Have a kid some time, you're always begging for time alone, you can't always watch them.
            She stole a car that wasn't hers and crashed it, she was an adult, it's her fault.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Some people are just genetically defective. There are people who can't be reformed by any parenting technique.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You can't blame parents for everything.

Yeah I can, they could have easily had her ass locked up, or intervened in such away where she couldn't have gotten a hold of the Porsche, or better yet spent years actually parenting and punishing the little shit to where she didn't feel entitled to act like a little shit when something didn't go her way.

This is not like they were some poor family where the parents had to work all the time to keep food on the table and didn't give supervision as a result. These were wealthy motherfrickers.

>it's the parents' fault
            >she isn't responsible for her own actions
            >also I actually think you can mind control people so they act in a certain way
            moron.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Girl snorts cocaine and steals her daddy’s Porsche, to see if she can snort concrete off a toll booth at 130 mph. Results are exactly what you’d expect.
          Forensics officer takes pictures of the mangled, faceless corpse and emails them via an unsecured network.
          Hilarity ensues as people troll the family with her photos.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Merely a flesh wound.

An solution method: cloned her back

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

damn she’s fricking hot. how old was she again?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No and I sure as hell wouldn’t raise a moronic b***h that gets high on cocaine and steals mine either

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My wife used to have a bandit until her brother wrecked it. If my daughter is anything like her, sure she can drive one.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

damn
    what a waste of a 911

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your mom should’ve aborted you

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Would you buy your daughter in high powered sports car?
      The women in our family absolutely do not give a flaming shit about cars and actually hate spending money on them. Even when my baby sister becomes old enough to drive, I'll probably get a Toyota hybrid for her to start out in. She's cognizant enough at her age to realize that the usual choice of buying a Jeep or a Bronco for college involves operations costs that are easily 4x more than something boring and dependable to scoot around with.

I hope she stays that clear headed by the time the car question has to be answered. I think she will. If not, she doesn't have a choice anyways.

>what a waste of a 911
      Exactly. If she had access to cocaine by 18-19 and some car keys, the fates have written her off as a junkie on borrowed time. Max lifespan for her was no greater than 24.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you got me

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

WTF!???????? is this what im feeling when i stick my pp inside a girls pp?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes.
      Gay yet?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

was she ok after this?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

She's in line for a new body in about 130 years. She'll likely get into another series of reckless life mistakes that'll scar her for life, if not outright kill her, if my schizo visions of ferrying people to the other side appears to be. They don't learn at all. The only lingering thing she'll retain at most after the reincarnation mind wipe is a crippling fear of going fast.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Merely a flesh wound.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't see why not.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Offered to put down on a new car for her but my daughter prefers to share a ride on her girlfriends motorcycle

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No shes gonna beat the shit out of it. The girl ALWAYS beats the shit out of her car.

I have no idea why parents give their daughters nice cars and their sons beaters. Should be the opposite.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

TFW 24H banned for telling /misc/gays in the last nikki thread to frick off and this pic is still up after 2 hours. Huh.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's funny because people get banned for following the rules, and then they get banned for not following the rules, so no one really bothers with the rules anymore since it's all arbitrary lol.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

try 7 hours. DA has no moderation and it's based. it just proves the 4chin moderators don't go outside - the basic necessity of DA

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If she looked like that she would get anything she wanted as long as she was a good girl for daddy

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

can any medical bros tell me exactly what I'm looking at here

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

surgeon here, that's what it feels like to chew 5gum

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Goddess.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would buy her a high powered vibrator

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>live fast, Die young and leave a good looki-ACK

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>steal your car and lie to cop
    Nope.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Son or daughter, it doesn't make a difference. You give a kid - who's never worked on a car or owned a slow shitbox and has no respect for what can go wrong - a high-powered blaster and you'll be going to their funeral. It's happened time and time again. A concrete wall doesn't give a frick how rich you are are how much you paid for that machine

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

she was pretty hot
    she'd be a sure fire MILF today if she hadn't gone full demogorgon, sad really

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tfw live in the county of oranges
    >tfw the part of the toll booth she hit is still there despite the rest of it being removed for EZ pass

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, of course, but she'd also have a decade of karting/autocross/w2w experience and be trained to call me or at least an uber if she's on drugs and needs to be somewhere.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>260
    >deleted
    Phoneposter here…
    I take it someone posted THAT picture?
    >mfw I have no face

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

THAT photo is still online anywhere.
      https://watchpeopledie.tv/h/aftermath/post/157104/nikki-catsouras-porsche-crash-aftermath-photos
      Frick israelitegle.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I’m sure you can still use Google to pull up that image (not clicking that link btw – I still have a good memory of that pic), but you’ll have to be more anal with your keywords(?).
        One thing that still bothers me about the image, after all these years, is I am not sure what exactly is hanging off of Nikki’s skull. If memory serves me right, it looks like a brown ballsack.
        That’s not Nikki’s still-intact hippocampus, is it?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I think it's the swollen "root" of her tongue or the hippocampus.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>tiktok
        Frickin zoomer

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

HEAD CRUSH: MAXIMUM

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wow she is beautiful
    I hope she is doing well

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I heard she had a crush with some guy who works at a toll booth, back then. They may have gotten married by now.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *