would you rather have a jimny or hilux champ?

would you rather have a jimny or hilux champ?

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gmt800

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

gay

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There's a separate field for the name

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nissan cube

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Two completely different vehicles fitting two completely different roles.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

but both are unobtanium in america

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

hmmm
        Whyyyy is that?

What makes these shit boxes filled with USELESS tech and "Safety features" so expensive

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Whyyyy is that?
          chicken tax and/or CAFE standards

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Jimny's are available in my country and are relatively popular on the road
        >TFW there is a good chance the champ will be coming as well

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>but you live a poor monkey shithole filled with monkey people

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not monkey. Gorilla.

It's much nicer here than most first world countries.

>t. well travelled.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

answer the question Black person.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They should build a pickup version of the Jimny.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Honestly real dumb that they haven't, but they just released a 4 door model so maybe soon.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bring the hilux champ to the USA dear frickin god please

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Americans wouldn't buy them if they did. Since the Fiesta flopped everyone has learned that people who whine online don't buy new vehicles.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jimmy

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Champ with a bed cap

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why choose when you can have both

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you're American you can't have either lmao

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As a one-off that I personally received? The hilux. As a permanent option that comes to my country? The jimny, so there's finally another solid front axle offroader besides jeep that isn't price-gouged for 1940's engineering.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The one thing I really like about the Jimmy is the nonconformal solid metal roof guttering. Its such a genuine retro-style touch.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's because it rolls over so often they want it to be sturdy and also plug-and-play when it needs to be replaced.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No its the roof rackability. Toyota remembered for a long time at least although I think they've buckled now.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A jimny is licensed as a professional vehicle so it has to pass inspections in half the time, so it reaches a point where you have to go every 6 months, literally.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

But I already have a Jimny. Gen3, though.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A machine gun turret won't fit in the back of a jimny.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be burger
    >live in a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free state""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    >some reason can't own a car I like
    >must go into to debt to own a work truck even though the bed is 4ft long
    >plus a tip
    >go into more debt to own one that can actual tow a trailer
    >if I get new """""""american""""""" truck the transmission will fail under 20k miles
    >my old jeep is rusted to hell
    >if I buy a new jeep I will buying pasta shit that will die under 50k miles
    >can never own the superior jimmy
    >can never own a cheap new truck that somehow has better quality and with a 6ft bed
    I would like the jimmy more to replace my jeep, but if I lived in a free country I could buy both for less than a new full sized pickup.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can import whatever a foreign dealership will sell you, which is anything so long as you make sure you're not being scammed and arrange pickup/shipment. You just can't drive it on the roads you paid to build unless it's registered with a foreign plate and insured somehow (foreign insurance counts, but I wouldn't count on it paying out).

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There's also a shit ton of countries below us that you could contact their DMV and say hey I need a car registered as a foreigner, I'm willing to pay, and they'd be glad to set something up for you. We don't take advantage of having so many shitholes below us, with vehicles and weapons for that matter. There's little to no regulation down there, anything goes. Yeah you can get a frickin Jimny or Hilux and it wouldn't even really be that hard. Just make sure you're not getting scammed or robbed. Don't tell a bunch of enthusiasts either because if too many foreign plates are rolling around they'll remove that privilege.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There's also a shit ton of countries below us that you could contact their DMV and say hey I need a car registered as a foreigner, I'm willing to pay, and they'd be glad to set something up for you. We don't take advantage of having so many shitholes below us, with vehicles and weapons for that matter. There's little to no regulation down there, anything goes. Yeah you can get a frickin Jimny or Hilux and it wouldn't even really be that hard. Just make sure you're not getting scammed or robbed. Don't tell a bunch of enthusiasts either because if too many foreign plates are rolling around they'll remove that privilege.

Huh never knew you could do that. The one thing I would fear is the road janny who wages are paid by me btw to pit mover and dump his mag at my Jimmy for not being chosen by the tribe.

You guys are so picky when you already have the Wrangler which is the objectively better offroader, just has shitty reliability but at least you can still remove the roof which the Suzuki no longer lets you do. The Wrangler is only 8" wider and I'm pretty sure most of that is the wheels flaring out, skinnier wheels might make it closer in width. It's longer but honestly the Jimny needs to be longer or just have more cargo space in general. The Wrangler is one of the only vehicles you Amerifats haven't bloated up too much, enjoy it while you still can. Actually don't, frick them because I'm pretty sure they're the reason why the Samurai got banned there. Bunch of lobbying pricks. Buy a used one so they don't get the money.

The reliability sucks on the new models, and they are expensive luxury item now. When the gladiator came out there was 8 of them in my neighborhood. One guy moved a huge bolder to park it on. Now there is only one.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I've heard some foreign dealerships are willing to forge the paperwork to name the car as a Samurai so it should be registerable in the states. However, it has to be cleared by customs upon importation, and some state DMVs require inspection before registration. The customs morons at the border probably don't care what they're writing on the form, and there are free states you could register it out of that don't require inspection. Likely the inspector moron doesn't give a shit either or doesn't know. Just say Suzuki shut down their dealerships here in 06 but we used to get these.

Wranglers start at 31k lmao they're absolutely not a luxury item, pretty bare bones actually. I've heard the opposite that the new models are better, but they're throwing new engines in them with hybrids and turbos so who knows. I'm not sure whether to trust an EV from them, the Magneto concept looks pretty neat.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You guys are so picky when you already have the Wrangler which is the objectively better offroader, just has shitty reliability but at least you can still remove the roof which the Suzuki no longer lets you do. The Wrangler is only 8" wider and I'm pretty sure most of that is the wheels flaring out, skinnier wheels might make it closer in width. It's longer but honestly the Jimny needs to be longer or just have more cargo space in general. The Wrangler is one of the only vehicles you Amerifats haven't bloated up too much, enjoy it while you still can. Actually don't, frick them because I'm pretty sure they're the reason why the Samurai got banned there. Bunch of lobbying pricks. Buy a used one so they don't get the money.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jimmy and it's not even close. I would own a hilux, but the chamonis gay and looks like trash. Autists just really want a street legal mini, because they have no experiance with them. Yes, it is larger and has a real engine, but that's what makes it even more moronic. That perfect middle ground that just makes it better at nothing but price. Also, Americans buying a small utilitarian 2 door(!) truck? Not in reality.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *