Yikes... thanks BMW for keeping me up to date on your shitty fricking ugly car designs. The frick is this. STOP.

Yikes... thanks BMW for keeping me up to date on your shitty fricking ugly car designs. The frick is this. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If Peugeot doesn't seek litigation they're punks.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The giga-sniffer and a chink from a WW2 propaganda cartoon. Top notch work there, BMW.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>a chink from a WW2 propaganda cartoon
      You mean nip, chudcel?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm sorry I mean a asiatic. I'll be more specific with my racial slurs from now on.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

asiatic means Korean

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Top-seller in Israel

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really like it a lot cuz it reminds me of this classy bmw car (picrelated).

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/WPH4CLM.png

What's the issue?

Problem is, the new double shield motif is too large, and it's not centered, giving the car a buck-toothed appearance.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

wym not centered?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

On the old models, the two tall verticals in the middle are centered vertically on the long horizontals on either side. In the new image, the long horizontals are aligned to the top of the two tall center buck teeth.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

now that's a car i'd drive.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>(Aroma Master)

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These are stunning and brave.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I actually like it, I see E30 and E9/E21 in that design. We will see them everywhere the next few years. BMW hits a home run.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

these cars are as gay as a man fricking another man in the ass and no one will buy them if they ever even attempt to sell them which they won't.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Stay mad, poorgay. I look at the comments on twitter, youtube, Instagram, bimmer forum, and so. All I see is positive.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no you're just gay.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that's because they're moderated and bmw pays some zoomer 60k a year shill their garbage on social media and delete negative comments.

wouldn't be caught dead with one of those shit bricks on wheels in my driveway.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>wouldn't be caught dead with one of those shit bricks on wheels in my driveway

duhh you gotta be not poor

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's true, bmw just forcing design trends constantly and literally not caring about the people who dont buy them. home run every time

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they look like EVs from scam companies

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's honestly an improvement compared to whatever crack fueled monstrosities they're turning their flagship models into.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They accomplish their desired effect. They stand out a lot. When I see someone with one of those, then I know that the person is driving a 6 figure car. When I see someone in a "based" older Beamer, I assume that they're broke.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the issue?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Looks like shit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

shit >:(
        bmw shit :O

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to think these were so ugly but now they're still pretty damn ugly.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>but now they're still pretty damn ugly.
      lmao, this

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At this rate I'm not convinced I'll ever see a good looking new bmw in my lifetime

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
    TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

interior is even worse. Like 1960ies livingroom with a screen and no proper buttons or controls

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>new bad

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bimmer is back, b***hes

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Have they released anything about pricing yet?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

200k minus options

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These honestly look better than the absolute dogshit they have now. The grill on the suv is nice and small and the one on the car just gives me Fisker/Lincoln vibes.

These look waaaaay better

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I agree, the toning down on fake vents and agressive edges is a nice change. Probably took notes off the current mercedes styling.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If BMW makes a 3 series and a 5 series with the same grill of the SUV, they will sell millions of cars, they will destroy Mercedes and Audi.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love BMW, they make their competitors and those beneath them seethe and they just don't give a single shit and sell everytime.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

mashallah! brother

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

their sales have been lagging the past couple years despite breaking into huge new markets like china.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/bmw-best-selling-luxury-automaker-record-1235472682/

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>all new car sales in US grew 12.7% in 2023 year over year
          >bmw new car sales only grew 8.7%
          car sales in general are still recovering from covid and bmw is recovering more slowly than the industry average.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>luxury

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Looking at premium car brands BMW is doing best of all. Neither Mercedes, Audi, Lexus nor any other brand can compete currently. Thats global sales, not sure about specific US market. BMW just yesterday announced they had a record sales number of 2.56 million cars in 2023.

And yet there are some anons still complaining about BMWs car design, thinking they know better lmao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the same people voting for mass immigration and transitioning children are consooming ugly chinkmobiles
            >this clearly means BMW is doing a good job

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>record sales number of 2.56 million cars in 2023.

2 and a half million tasteless arabs and chinamen can't be wrong.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

are you sure? they also came 3rd in a reliability survey up there with Toyota and Lexus and I see new BMWs all the time, almost as common as generic CUVs at this point, I know its hard for you to comprehend because of your feelings towards BMW but its the reality. People dig the grills
        https://jingdaily.com/posts/bmw-crowned-world-best-selling-luxury-automaker

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/latin-america-caribbean/article/detail/T0439112EN/bmw-group-latin-america-celebrates-its-leadership-as-the-bestselling-premium-automotive-company-achieving-multiple-sales-records?language=en

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/bmw-best-selling-luxury-automaker-record-1235472682/

https://www.motor1.com/news/690329/mrecedes-g63-best-selling-amg-model-europe-bmw-m-sales-up/

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/276108-bmw-retains-worlds-best-selling-premium-brand-title-2023-beats-mercedes-audi.html

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>put M badge on half their lineup
          >"M" sales up
          amazing

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you incapable of reading? It says proper M models only in the article

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They count M performance as M now
            A joke a know. RS was always better

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you genuinely moronic? It says they aren't included either in the article

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>90s
            M3, M5

>2000s
            M3, M5, M6

>2010s
            M3, M4, M5, M6, X5M, X6M

>2020s
            M2, M3, M4, M5, M8, X3M, X5M, X6M, XM

omg how do M sales keep going up it must be their amazing design LOL

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Leasing sales techniques. Only $60 extra per month

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>They count M performance as M now
            >RS was alway better

whats the problem again?

?si=AnhbbnNy9U57Rnbt&t=168

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

B58 truly is God's engine

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>M340i 15k less expensive
            >Send Email to my BMW for a tune
            >Destroy RS4

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yup b***hes dig the M (quite literally), i'm glad my father was a BMW guy, he thought me well.

?si=1tZL46s5leYCnZ47&t=133

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The SUV looks amazing even though I hate fricking SUVs. If BMW follows this design, it will be the only option, along with Alfa Romeo, for the modern gentleman.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How do these mirrors work?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cameras

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I honestly thought these were designs from 20 years ago when I first opened the pic.

Is this current?
    Why do BMW concept cars today look like concept cars from the early 2000s?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why do BMW concept cars today look like concept cars from the early 2000s?

cause BMW was thinking 20 years ahead 20 years ago, its why the E60 and E65 got hated on when they first got released but 20 years later they still look pretty modern compared to the equivelant Audi or Mercedes

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The E60 and pre-LCI E65 are ugly as frick though. Bangle headlights are simply atrocious and the only good design they came out with during the E9x and E6x era was the E92.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

E60 is based

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It is ugly but great cars would like to have one

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't mean the M5 I would like an M54, M57 or N52

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It is ugly
            No.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's a matter of perspective. Sure it looks amazing compared to the average car on the road nowadays but compared to previous models?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>compared to previous models
            It's a bit unfair, considering it had such massive shoes to fill after the E39. Comparatively to vehicles of its time though, it has aged far better than the Mercedes and all of the regular cars of its time period and stands up really well today.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

BMWs (new ones at least) are almost always bought by boring, middle-aged management types
            Boring old men love boring old cars
            Therefore BMWs are almost always gray, "conservatively styled" aka boring, and almost always 20 years behind the design curve

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>BMWs are almost always gray
            and every other car on the road is so colorful, right?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is a relatively recent trend among most manufacturers, but BMW has been at it since at least the 50s
            Also at least other cars at least have the option of coming in interesting colors while BMWs have 50 different shades of gray and maybe one or two actual colors to choose from

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

BMWs were mostly red, gold-ish brown, blue and white up until the very late 90s. Almost every E30 you ever see on the road is red and even the E39 was very popular in blue (which is the perfect color for the E39 tbh).

I'd say Mercedes was the beginning of dull colors since their very late 80s and early 90s E and S Class were always black or silver.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My BMW is silver and my Mercedes is red.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>red Mercedes
            Rare. I've only ever seen a red AMG like pic related but never a regular Mercedes in red.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>there was a time when pic related was pic related

Take me back

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BMWs have never looked good, but now they're just not even trying

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They did in 1976

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

factually incorrect

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Do you really not like the shark BMWs

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're hideous, but they will sell. Upper middle class cattle will eat that shit up so fast for the social status of a new bmw, especially because it has tech
    Most people are not car enthusiasts. They want something that they think will make them look cool.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sedan looks pretty neat but the SUV is some really ugly shit.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

islamobiles being fricking ugly aside whats with nucars and the lack of visible bumpers? they look like someone made a 3d model for vidya and gave up at the end.

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why are they imitate combustion engine car design and not design in futuristic way

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most people just want a normal fricking car, that's why BMWs EVs are outselling Mercedes blob car EVs

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>we want the capeshit audience as well as the chink audience
    this is going to sell harder than ozempic

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you dont like it cause youre poor

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just like the ching chong ding dongs with their ugly ass 10 foot grills.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This always eventually happens, they let women and gays on the design teams and they make gay ugly shit.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *