You be the judge

One was made for actual work, the other is made to sell you the idea of hard work and get you in debt.

Thinking Americans choose trucks for their practicality is like thinking celebrities get plastic surgery for their health.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Chuckling to myself imagining a poor moron who went into debt importing a kei truck and not only gets laughed at but has his registration terminated by the state government for being unsafe on highways lmao. Kei trucks are cool for farms though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Kei trucks are cool for farms though
      So you proved OP right.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Kind of but not quite. The thing is people buy trucks because of their change in role as a work vehicle to a family vehicle. Its not people's fault for buying a truck that does everything the few available sedans do at 1.1x the price and get decent enough highway mpg to warrant buying them. Thats just what happens when you have increasing constriction on vehicle standards but at the same time, companies driven entirely by short sighted profit margins. The best thing to do would be to require specific licensing for trucks bigger than a ranger or canyon and relax emissions and taxing on sedans. American manufacturers really just dug their own holes

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The best thing to do would be to require specific licensing for trucks bigger than a ranger or canyon

I hear this all the time, but it makes zero sense. Anyone that wants a truck is just going to get the extra licensing and it will become a point of pride.

>Oh you don’t have a truck? Bet you can’t even past the test.

Also manufacturers fricked up by letting the government make stricter regulations when consumers don’t want small shitboxes that make up 90% of new vehicles on lots today, and profit margins of those vehicles is atrocious.

As you said theres no 1:1 trade off for trucks for someone that wants a simple, traditional sized vehicle without europoor tier 4/6 cylinder drivetrains. It’s what people have to pick.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick no CDLs are very dumb in America and frick you over if anything happens. These trucks are great in most ways, only thing is that they are creeping up in price faster than they should. Traditional is full-size and has been the same since the 70s for work trucks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

making someone jump through inconvenient hoops to do stuff is a pretty good way to take care of that kind of problem though. Obviously it wouldn't be a single one time thing with a plaque saying ''I can drive a truck''. They should just make it like cdl certs where you gotta renew them every so often at certain intervals and have steps for certain vehicles and whatnot. The average family isn't gonna buy trucks anymore if they have to get a half ton certification every 2 years that costs $100 to renew. They'll just consider the next best thing that suits their needs and doesn't require it which will either lead to less trucks in suburban neighborhoods or a rise in another sorta vehicle like wagons. I genuinely think if manufacturers just made their own subaru baja or just ute's with a decent payload capacity and a significant price gap, people would stop buying trucks. The issue is really just accessibility of cheap cars which is inherent to cost cutting

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The average family isn't gonna buy trucks anymore if they have to get a half ton certification every 2 years that costs $100 to renew. They'll just consider the next best thing that suits their needs and doesn't require it which will either lead to less trucks in suburban neighborhoods or a rise in another sorta vehicle like wagons.

Yea they will, they’ll just get stronger anti-government sentiments (rightly so)

>Subaru Baja
            No one currently driving a truck would drive that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Telling people not to do something is a great way to embolden them and embolden more people to join them. Truck sales would go up if you required a special license as a frick you to the government.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Truck sales would go up if you required a special license as a frick you to the government.

>The average family isn't gonna buy trucks anymore if they have to get a half ton certification every 2 years that costs $100 to renew. They'll just consider the next best thing that suits their needs and doesn't require it which will either lead to less trucks in suburban neighborhoods or a rise in another sorta vehicle like wagons.

Yea they will, they’ll just get stronger anti-government sentiments (rightly so)

>Subaru Baja
            No one currently driving a truck would drive that.

>Yea they will, they’ll just get stronger anti-government sentiments (rightly so)
            Go larp somewhere else.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>telling people not to
            I never said forbid the people, I said make it inconvenient so they don't bother cause its too much effort. Thats literally the most american sentiment possible. The whole problem with trucks is ''why buy car when truck same price and do more''. So if it turns into ''truck annoying and expensive to get. me get wagon for home depot runs'' then it'll work out. Also no people are not going to buy trucks nationwide to send a message to the government. There's gonna be a total of maybe 1000 people from a single facebook group who have bank owned trucks that will post and piss and moan about it online acting like they're REAL PATRIOTS and then eventually they'll just suck up and deal with it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People who buy brand new crewcab trucks aren't looking to do truck stuff. The people who want to do truck stuff buy 20-year-old beaters.

This.

I'm talking about the Weaboos like OP who have this obsession with gei trucks as being "true working trucks" like there's no alternative between the giant mall crawlers and the tiny gei trucks.

It's just for contrast mate.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> ''why buy car when truck same price and do more''

Seriously, why not buy the truck? You posed the question and skipped over the answer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>without europoor tier 4/6 cylinder drivetrains
            You're a homosexual. Case dismissed. No need to waste anymore time with you and your cylinder count fetishism.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>t. poor

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Already have my CDL lol

https://i.imgur.com/VA5cPIr.jpg

Post your car and salary

>$95k/yr
          >Mint quality 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins 6BT 3500 Dually Crew Cab purchased off a guy who used as a drag race car trailer hauler and little else. Custom exhaust and some mods to the engine with complete emissions system delete and tune good for about ~700 hp
          >1968 Barracuda Fastback Formula S 340 with custom cast aluminium crossram intake for Weber carbs and 5-speed TKX good to about 400 hp

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Who do you think is going into debt to import a Kei truck? It's like 5 grand.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ones the modern American family vehicle, the other is a meme box for neckbeards.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what's the story on that gif?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Kenosha Kid Kyle Rittenhouse blew off some antifa homosexuals bicep after he fake surrendered with his pistol in his hand. He admitted to at least two felonies but faced no charges as they sought to jail Kyle for self defense against a Black person mob. The entire event was caught in hd yet the lying israelites and their pets tried anyways to manipulate what your eyes can see.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Left is for the company owner who can most definitely afford it. For actual work we use vans just like the rest of the world.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Post your car and salary

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>2015 V6 Challenger with 135k on it
      >$85k/yr
      >No wife or girlfriend
      >No kids
      >Never go out
      >Live with my dad and don't pay rent

U jelly?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>he doesn't even use the bed
      Hahahahahahaha

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Trucks ride like shit and your kids have to climb to get in. They make a shit family vehicle. Get a van.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, but vans look worse than even the ugliest crossover. Also morons convince themselves that vans can't drive down the graded dirt road at their local campsite.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How am I supposed to cope with my midlife crisis in a van?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

shit i thought this was an AI caricature at first

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

why does he have a cameltoe?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What's with American weaboos and their obsession with gei trucks?
    You know you can get small cabover trucks which DON'T come with 500cc lawnmower motors fitted for the sole purpose of adhering to moronic Japanese tax laws right?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

People who buy brand new crewcab trucks aren't looking to do truck stuff. The people who want to do truck stuff buy 20-year-old beaters.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm talking about the Weaboos like OP who have this obsession with gei trucks as being "true working trucks" like there's no alternative between the giant mall crawlers and the tiny gei trucks.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Contrarily I find new crew cab 8ft to be the most capable trucks around, they exist to do trucks stuff with alacrity as they don’t break and haul everything you could ever want.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>crew cab 8ft to be the most capable trucks around

That's because you've never laid your hands on a crew cab 9' before...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>all that hay
            >no horses

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>>all that hay
            >>no horses

I dislike horses. Prefer cowpower.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

One of my rules in life is to stay far away from horse people. They are not right in the head unlike any other livestock people.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ofc I do why wouldn’t I, very useful

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I used to drive a F-550 like that for work when I was a young man. It was a 7.3L PowerStroke with a 6 speed (5 plus a granny gear). I would regularly load it up with 4 pallets of cement/sand/stones with each pallet weighing 3500 lbs, so 14,000 lbs total in the bed. It handled those loads fine. On a few occasions, I went up to 6 pallets, i.e. 21,000 lbs. With that much weight, it was more like navigating a boat than driving a truck, and I realize now that it was probably very illegal, but the truck handled it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Problem? Since it makes you mad, its all the more reason for others to keep buying huge trucks, lifting them, and then dunking on your sorry ass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wapanese are notoriously low-T. So they love small cute easy and nonthreatening things, like women.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>these "people" like women
        The horror.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Twitter gay types and weird car people. They don't actually care about this working shit and all of their arguments are disingenuous . These things are complete junk, anybody who has driven one will agree.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be strayan
    >see big gay lifted dodge ram bro truck with blinged out with wheels, custom bumper, exhaust etc
    >some grey haired woman is driving it
    >she slows down to literally the slowest I have ever seen anyone slow down for one of those tiny plastic speed bumps coming out of the carpark which was already half worn away

Irony out the wazoo

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Get used to it. They're all like that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just wait until you see the people who specifically buy off-road trims get upset when a speck of dirt gets on their truck. Or have a complete mental breakdown when they get a scratch or ding.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I didn't spend 150k on a nice ride so some turd zoomer could kick up rocks on it trying to impress some sheboon at a light.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's easy to mock the middle aged man that works a white collar job for a tech company driving a crew cab alone, but there are times where they are used for their actual purpose.
    It's not that rare to see a landscaping team of 3+ guys using a crew cab to haul a trailer carrying everything on sale in a Lowe's.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Rent free. Anti-truck Black folk proving to be more insufferable than any trug driver could ever hope to be once again

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Meh. Modern trucks are definitely more capable than ever when it comes to towing and hauling. But the overwhelming majority of modern truck buyers don't use even a fraction of that capability. They just want a truck because it's more fun/cooler than a crossover or minivan.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There is a frick ton of utility in having an SUV with a Truck bed. But the prices are getting out of hand. They are also getting ridiculous in two ways: The Grill and the Lift.
        The grill is becoming needlessly massive, like men's wristwatches.
        The lift to modern trucks almost makes them usable because it becomes harder to put anything in the back.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Agreed on the grill, blame j2807's over the top cooling requirements at least partially.
          The lift should be a tradeoff between ground clearance and ease of use, but somehow trucks are getting worse at both as they get high beltlines and a bunch of airdams and shit. The lift needs to be to clear bigger tires not just raising the bodywork.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>blame j2807's over the top cooling requirements at least partially.
            That's obvious bullshit when the grills are covered in so much decorative plastics

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That doesn’t change the insane area that they take up to keep these big old diesels cool when they are pulling 30k up an incline at 80mph, the plastic does t really change the cooling all that much as it’s very open.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>They just want a truck because it's more fun/cooler than a crossover or minivan.
        Considering a V8 rwd truck can be had for like $30k and is body on frame and will be useful/have some residual value after twenty hard years, while a V8 rwd car is about half again as much to buy, offers less interior space, either has to be babied/not used or will be a clapped out piece of unibody scrap in 20 years, it's a wonder that trucks have as small of a market share as they do. Even if I never ever used the bed, towing, 4x4 or ground clearance at all the truck is a better bargain.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>t. poor

Yeah you're indeed some giga-homosexual with a fetish for V8 with no understanding of the rest. You're actually arguing a V8 truck and a V8 rwd car fill the same role, as if your cuckmobile F150 could replace a Challenger. Frick off I'm not even sure you have a licence.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I argued no such thing, I’m just pointing out you’re poor and settle for 4/6 cylinder shitboxes.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay you just have a weird cylinder count fetish then. Carry on.

Pretty sure he is claiming a pickup has much more versatility and real life usability than your normal sports car. Not that a pickup fills the same "go fast" role.

>he is claiming a pickup has much more versatility and real life usability than your normal sports car.
            I think 'he' is mentally ill then. Who cares about versability in a sports car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People that actually want to use their vehicles for more than just getting themselves from point A to point B. You know real life stuff like moving furniture, hauling construction supplies, hauling hay, pulling a trailer, hauling around a family, etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If you want a sports car you already didn't care for those in the first place, and nothing you're looking for in a sports car could be found in a truck, except a number of cylinder for the cylindertroon.
            >moving furniture, hauling construction supplies, hauling hay,
            All this is the domain of a work truck, a fleet vehicle bought in the name of your company mate.
            >pulling a trailer, hauling around a family
            The Autobahn is full of luxury estates doing exactly that, muttgroid.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why don’t you do a test that most other people have already done. (Assuming you can afford it)

>Buy a V8 coupe/sedan of your choice, get a manual if you want
            >Buy a V8 crew cab 4x4 truck or SUV of your choice
            >Own both simultaneously

See which one you drive more and what reasons cause you to make the decision each day picking that vehicle. The only disclaimer is if you have no discernible skills.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No reason in ever picking the truck over the sedan except for truck-specific applications. What the average marketing-infused suburb goblino does is none of my business.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I drive my car far more often than my truck. The car is cheaper to drive, more fun to drive due to handling better and being faster, and parks anywhere. My truck has 4wd and an eight foot bed. Unless I need 4wd or an eight foot bed I always take the car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I have a different version of this, a midsize crew cab truck 4x4 truck and a European RWD sports sedan. I drive my truck pretty much all the time just because it's so much lower stress, never have to worry about potholes or scraping the front lip on things, great visibility and ability to see over obstacles that are a problem in a low car, comfy driving position and lots of interior storage, etc.
            I really only still have the car because my retired dad lives with me and uses it for the rare times he needs to go somewhere on his own.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Pretty sure he is claiming a pickup has much more versatility and real life usability than your normal sports car. Not that a pickup fills the same "go fast" role.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Unibody vehicles out last body on frame rust noodles.
          https://youtu.be/okxvqYFkfjY?si=c50nmyxgM0rS8Hc6

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I fail to see the problem with that because it affects you literally 0

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah and Ferraris had 200hp in the 70s
        Now we have 400hp mustangs and 700hp chargers that get driven to the dental office and will never drag race or go on a track

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Have you ever actually driven a kei truck? I'm going to guess no. They suck shit. They're cute and fun for about 2 weeks of ownership. I do agree though that modern trucks are getting moronic. They're more of a bus than a truck.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>One was made for actual work
    A bed is a bed. How is a 6ft kei truck bed better than my colorado bed again?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

no wheel arches
      lower loading height
      drop down bed sides

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Honestly, just pick up a cabover from Ford or Chevy then. Basically a kei truck but with real hauling capacity.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Both options are shit simple as

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If there’s no ferd sport bed then it ain’t no ferd

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tfw I have the newer version of the one on the right but wish I had the one on the left.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

High test tank vs cuck cage

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Behold the Goldilocks pickup.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *