You do wear gloves, right anon? Would hate for you to get skin cancer after dealing with all that oil..

You do wear gloves, right anon? Would hate for you to get skin cancer after dealing with all that oil..

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't do my oil, my dealership offers free oil change

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Mine offered a free overfilling by at least 1 qt. Always nice to see the oil level past the plastic bit and onto the metal sleeve.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Free overfilling
        Do mutts really

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm european

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

it was a joke. Kraut or Finnish? Which autistic are you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Mixture of both driving a kraut car.overfilling oil can cause dpf failure

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>dpf
            cuck

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

We call it "double stuffed" like our famous oreo bakery goods.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>free

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

only when im painting or using body filler

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Na
    All this shit is much easier without em
    I have to be one with the bolts

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is why you have never been laid. Imagine a girl looking at that imagining your fingers in her pussy.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Enjoy the lymphatic cancer

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wish i could but i can't stand it gloves always come off when i need to fiddle with a hard to see/feel bolt or something.
    i guess i'll just claim my ssdi when the cancer sets in and be a neet.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So am I wrong but unless I'm so drunk that I can't do an oil change myself do you trust rando strangers to do it? Like just drop it off and hope they did it right?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>imagine not knowing your mechanic for years

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>imagine being so inept at maintaining your own possessions that you're on a first name basis with someone you pay to do basic shit.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Oil changes are beneath my pay grade

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this kind of attitude is sad to see in modern people

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What makes you say that? I'll do one if it's part of a bigger ticket, but the way our shitty pay scheme works I make a whole $8 off a ticket that's just an oil change, and those are always "just change the oil please" customers that won't even buy a $4 light bulb that's out. With the slow multipoint inspection and paperwork, that makes it take a half hour minimum, when if I had done something else at my actual flat rate, I would have made $18 in that time, over fricking double. It is literally a waste of my time and why there are hourly lube monkeys hired in the first place, so I can bang out the actual mechanic work without being interrupted by customers that want work that pays pennies.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Pro tip.
    Wear thin cotton inspection gloves underneath. They help absorb sweat, keep your hands cleaner, and make glove changing much easier.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I just double glove. It actually works really well to keep the top glove from ripping. Helps with changing gloves too. Still sweaty but it doesn't bother me. I kind of prefer raw sweat over wet cotton tbdesu.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>double glove
        We do that working rr in the winter, keeps your hands warm.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm not gay so no

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I use work gloves from engelbert strauss or comparable.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yeah i got some memechanix on sale at wally world to replace the $5 Hazard Freight Hardies that i burn through and it turns out they're actually pretty decent and the impact resistant rubber bits (the ones that cover the whole finger and don't ignore the knuckle of all things) are actually great for avoiding busted knuckles or fits of anger at nuts not coming off
    that's for regular wrenching though for oil changes it's a pair of nitriles and hope

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I will put on nitrile and sometimes another pair of thin dipped gloves if I'm going to be messing with a lot of fluids but I don't like using them and generally don't.

How do you do anything in those? They look way too bulky and I know they'd catch on some tighter spots I've been in.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

flex sockets, taking the gloves off, and/or swearing

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only wear gloves when doing oil changes and I might start wearing them for break gloves, because who knows when modern brake pads will turn out to just be asbestos+ 5 years from now.

For other shit I don't bother and just clean my hands with gojo afterwards.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>break gloves
      *brake jobs
      idk how that happened tbh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>gojo
      >he isn't part of the goop master race

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Not fast orange

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

actually fast orange is what I have now because it was on sale when I was at autozone one time.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would but then I'd have to figure out how to tell the wife that I'm gay...

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Everytime someone didn't wear gloves putting in a bulb, bring in said bulb with open package into the fricking store I work at, and place it on my goddamn counter after I specifically asked them if they needed gloves, I have to fight the urge to take said bulb and shove it into their fricking brain stem.

Wear gloves for your bulb changes please. You're not getting a refund for your open package, dipshit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>EHHHH? NO HABLO INGLES

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Si me traes un paquete abierto de bombillas quemadas pidiendo un reembolso, te daré un puñetazo en tus estúpidas pelotas.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My shop doesn't do oil since there's a very slim profit margin on oil changes. It's not worth the effort when we could be banging out brake jobs in the same amount of time. a shop has to buy oil in very large quantities to make more than $10 per oil change. I'm talking multiple 55gallon drums hooked up to a very expensive pressurized dispenser with a separate pump per grade like the big oil change places have. That and an epa approved disposal tank that you have to pay to empty. Not worth it for a small shop.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I already have giga homie cancer from working in a chem lab

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Heavy duty nitrile gloves for general use
    >Leather gloves over top for lifting/moving
    >Rubber grippy hazmat gloves over top for handling solvents and really messy stations
    I take the gloves off only if it requires extreme precision like adjusting jets on carbs, or tiny little fiddly bits like that. Helps that I have small hands

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

is ur bussy as soft as your little twink hands homosexual

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Always.
    Nitrile for jobs that involve liquids.
    Rubber coated fabric gloves for jobs that involve grease.

If nothing else, it makes cleanup at the end of the day 10x easier and I don't have to worry about grease that's been worked into the very pores of my skin coming turning the bread black on my sandwiches later.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only for waxing. Last time I used wax without gloves my hands became even more dried out and chipped than they already were and felt painful. It took 10 minutes of washing with dish soap to get rid of that shit.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

At this point I use transmission oil as hair lotion

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Forgot pic

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes. Only when Im doing maintenance/wrenching, cleaning etc.. work to my car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Bro they had these at the dollar store, actually a little nicer I think too nitrile dipped but maybe not cotton? Not big like that and not loose. I bought a pair and they were great gonna go back tomorrow try to stock up. They worked great and for a dollar I can afford to throw them out after each job. Been using regular nitrile and those fricks tear super easy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There are lots of different manufacturers of similar gloves like Guide 807, Honeywell Superlite plus T4700, Tegera 722...

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I had to change my ABS module, and it sits at a very awkward place under the brake booster.

Took me 4 hours to get everything out, switch out the module and put all the brake lines back in, by the end of the 4 hours my fingertips were fricked up by the brake fluid.

Here I am a week later, and everytime my hand gets wet, my finger tips still get wrinkly the moment they get even a little bit wet.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Thats fricking weird man.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

for me its dipped cut protection gloves or nothing
    gloves like op's are for absolute söy homosexuals

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I wanna get a pair of FIA rated pit crew gloves, the ones they use to work on hot brakes/engines.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I either use basic work gloves or work barehanded.
    gloves are a b***h when you need to feel that bolt in tight area and I can always wash my hands.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm not super picky with my gloves, I mostly only wear them when I'm working around areas with that built up oily grime because I'm autistic and can't handle that texture on my hands. If I'm changing oil my arms and hands will get covered in it anyway and gloves make everything more slippery so I just raw dog it. I have thin leather gloves for moving engine heads and similar things.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *