You just cant buy a fricking used car anymore !!!!!!

>Every truck or car is a beater with 300,000 miles , with a price of $5000 plus.

>cant buy anything at all that’s even going to last as soon as you drive it back home.

>negotiating a car is pretty much impossible.
Example: 2005 Toyota Camry for sale is $4500 , tell the guy $4000 , he says no not going lower than $4400

>And the other thing is every one selling a car is a dealer/ or a person thats selling multiple cars to their business , and not a private owner.

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sucks to be american

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Toyotas are the most sought after used cars on the market, of course they are going to be overpriced.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Example: 2005 Toyota Camry for sale is $4500 , tell the guy $4000 , he says no not going lower than $4400
    Ok how is this worse than listing a car for $8,000 when you know it's only worth $6,000, but you want $7,000 for it and you want some gay to beg you to lower the price? Just list it for how much you want for it. Haggling is some homosexual outdated shit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The whole premise of your post is moronic. You dont know what the value is so you impulsively offer 10% less or whatever random number you made up and you're mad that they keep the same price. I set my price and I do not negotiate. Because I work with indians and any negotiation leads to weeks of negotiation and either canceling the deal or selling it for a moronic low price.

Im like Walmart except no returns and im open at my convenience.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The whole premise of YOUR post is moronic.
        >You dont know what the value is so you impulsively offer 10% less or whatever random number you made up and you're mad that they keep the same price.
        What the frick are you talking about? I was the one that said haggling is fricking moronic. Why wouldn't you know how much a car is worth before making an offer? How moronic are you?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

He Probably clicked on the wrong post, and was responding to the other one

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We are in a buyers market, the economy is crap. reasonably priced cars are getting sold. There will always be morons asking too much for their cars. They either don't sell or take eons to sell.

The problem is when there are economic constraints for many, there is a hunt for proper values. You are competing with hundreds if not thousands of people in your given area at any given time for a reasonably priced car.

It essentially comes down to patience. If you have a specific vehicle you want, you just need to watch FB marketplace, craigslist, offerup, etc like a hawk. The realistically priced vehicles get snatched up quickly.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do you even know how to negotiate? You know it’s not a mindless heuristic of, “Throw out a number significantly lower than what they’re asking,” right?

The white man’s method is to appraise the car, then inform the seller of your appraisal and how you got there. If he agrees, congratulations, you just bought a car for what you think it’s worth. If he disagrees and successfully counter argues it’s worth more, congratulations, you just bought a car for what you think it’s worth. If he argues it’s worth far more than what it’s worth to you, that’s his right. Reminder that a car doesn’t have one objective value — buyers can value it differently and he’s entitled to wait for the buyer who wants it most. Like, do I even look at pickups when browsing? No, because I don’t have a small penis. Whether or not the listed price is high or whether it would have dozens of dicklets lined up to buy it, the price is too high for my needs because I don’t need a metallic prosthetic and pickups are otherwise shit. It would only be worth something to me as a flip, so I’d need to get it at an absolute steal compared to what dicklets would buy it for. So my buying price is much lower than a dicklet’s. I don’t set the market value, the dicklets do.

He’s entitled to wait for the dicklet he imagines is out there. If none show up, he’s going to have to reduce the price. But at no point are you entitled to get the car at the price you want to pay.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm too nervous to haggle with people I just want someone to list something reasonable upfront

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Send them an offer and if they reject it or counter offer, block them

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Easy way to get over that nervousness is to acknowledge that there are two completely separate sides and that they don’t have to meet.

>”eh, this car’s 50 years old. It’s really small. The engine isn’t even that powerful. But it looks nice. I’ll give you $10k.”
        >”WHAAAT!? This Ferrari last auctioned for $1.5 million!”
        >”good for you. I don’t care. $10k is my offer. Take it or leave it.”
        >”Leave it. GTFO.”
        >”Fine. good luck with your sale.”

You are just there to appraise it for yourself and offer what you are willing to pay. You do not have to be anywhere near what they think it’s worth. Your own assessment of how much you want to spend is perfectly valid, since it’s the truth about yourself. That they don’t want to sell it for that because they think they can get more from someone who values it more is also perfectly valid.

You are not there to find the “objective” price, you’re there to look at the car and find your price. If they’re willing to sell at a price you’re willing to buy, you have a deal. If not, you walk away and find something else to look at.

“Being too far apart on price to ever meet” is perfectly fine. Even if they don’t consider it perfectly fine and get their dumb ass worked up over it, that’s on them not being able to control their emotional reaction to their stupidity, and not something that’s your responsibility.
        Since conservatives love getting angry, just consider you gave them a nice free present for the day and walk away.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>The white man’s method is to appraise the car, then inform the seller of your appraisal and how you got there.
      i thought it was to buy new because you arent a broke fricking Black person?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's called building back better chud. Get used to it. More of it is coming.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've been trying to sell 3 vehicles for almost a year now.
    Two of them are toyotas. A tacoma and a 4runner. The best I've gotten is a kid that wanted to joyride. And Mexicans offering $3000.
    You could probably say I'm asking too much. But at the same time, no one has offered a reasonable price for them.
    So here I sit with 3 vehicles I don't want and paying insurance and yearly tags that I don't want to pay. Frick this market.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Try listing them for the reasonable price.
      You do not have to come down a penny, and it will get more action than listing it for 20% high which puts off people who assume you’re one of those, “I know what I’ve got” guys.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Tried that. Doesn't work.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Then you might have to consider that you’re one of those, “I know what I’ve got” guys at your “reasonable” price.

You may just be optimistic as to the value of your trucks.
          What’s the Carmax offer vs what you’re asking?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Carmax offer
            You can't be serious
            I set the price based on what I see others pricing theirs at in my area.
            At several points I dropped the price to $3k below what others listed. Still nothing.
            I'm not one of those guys. I would gladly sell these vehicles at a reasonable price. But people are greedy dumb fricks that only want to pay pennies

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>”$10k. I know what I’ve got. No lowballers.”

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if you want a performance car you need to pay performance car price

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The competing ads are too expensive. Someone can set their shitbox at $10,000 and it doesn't make my shitbox worth $10k or $5k and no one is going to buy it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Listing it for the right price will just get you those "I know what I've got guys" but on the other end of the transaction where they become "what a sucker, I bet I can rip him off for everything he's got."
        It's a catch-22, there is no right answer for buying or selling things. The only way to not deal with bullshit is by getting lucky, that's just human nature when money is involved.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Welcome to life in a low trust society! Hope you bring a gun when you let people come see the car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Die in your sleep, boomer. It is the most merciful of fates.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What are you mad about?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You demand top much from your shitboxes and thus the market does not work. You lose money doing this but you still insist you are right.

You are in wrong and in deep there you know it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Ok enlighten me
        1998 Tacoma TRD 4x4 with 176k miles. In perfect condition
        1996 4runner SR5 4x4 with 190k miles in perfect condition
        What should the price be?
        No troll

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Perfect by which measure? In here they are all inspected throughout and price is about 4000€

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Europoor
            Opinion discarded

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Show pictures underneath of your rustbox

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Literally zero rust. Jesus frick you incels are so scummy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>0 rust trust me bro
            Then why the frick it doesnnot sell. Are you some californean and nobody can pay for the gas? Does it have a/c? Modern humans cannot drive without it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't know dude. I just don't know.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just put them on bring a trailer. The price you get is the price they’re worth.
          Jesus are there a bunch of dicklets out there bidding these up.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bring a trailer doesn't have a market in my area

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It’s online. You are in the US or Canada, right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

US. No one locally uses anything except FB or rarely CL. And I don't have a FB acct

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So put it on bring a trailer.
            They offer shipping to the buyer, and your “perfect condition” trucks should all be up for a 1000 mile drive anyway, right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

He's just trolling at this point.

Shut up Paco
            Tired of beaners taking all the old toyotas back to Mexico and scrapping them.

Enjoy your lawn ornaments

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

$2500 each.
          Maybe $3500 for the pickup

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How much do you expect to get for a 25 year old car with 200k miles you disgusting israelite? 3k was the fair price pre covid. Now i would expect you can get 4 or 5.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What are you asking for them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What you fear is that the mexicans will re sell it for $4500. Probably, but not before they fix those problems you never bothered to fix. They might gains some $500 profit as they have to work and buy parts.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They have no problems. Perfectly maintained using OEM parts

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Mexicans offering $3000
      maybe that's what they are really worth. The market determines the price.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Shut up Paco
        Tired of beaners taking all the old toyotas back to Mexico and scrapping them.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Then admit you don't want to sell. Who do you imagine determines what a marker will bear? Park 'em in your back field or something. I do since I get trucks cheap, sometimes free from other mechanics.

US. No one locally uses anything except FB or rarely CL. And I don't have a FB acct

>And I don't have a FB acct

JFC just make up a dummy account. I buy tons of shit from there because CL is dead.

They don't scrap them you numb digger, they drive them. Holy frick you're stupid even for DA.

$2500 each.
          Maybe $3500 for the pickup

is about right.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>JFC just make up a dummy account. I buy tons of shit from there because CL is dead
            LMAO YTLAFN LOL
            also craigslist isn't dead you moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

White people want new cars or cars that are priced low. Mexicans are willing to negotiate. Simply lower the price.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Learn to read

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Kys homosexual

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What are you mad about?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Post city and acceptable driving distance from your location. As for beater trucks (car are mostly a waste) I assemble them from parts and run them decades. I don't live in the rust belt so that's easy.

Want cheap rides and an easy life? Man up and wrench.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

With a budget like that you better be good at wrenching. It was no different 10-15 years ago so I don't know what the frick you're b***hing about. You should also start looking in better places. 50 Silverado 1500's sold at the RB auctions over the past 6 months for under $3k. Yeah most are clapped out but with some work you could have a decent beater,

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>this delusional, internet illiterate boomer thinking he should get $8000 a piece for his almost 20 year old trucks with nearly 200,000 miles

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Cash for clunkers wiped out a lot of high mileage used cars
    >increasingly insane regulation makes cars more expensive to comply with US law
    >also makes them ugly but thats beside the point
    >Covid bullshit causes chip shortage
    >Lockdowns mean no travel, so rental car companies liquidate their fleets to stay afloat
    >covid ends
    We have a shortage of used cars, people are driving until the wheels fall off because they cant afford new, interest rates are so high that loans aren't a real option, and the above causes the used market to dry up. High demand and low supply means prices rise.
    Fix your car or buy something weird in cash like a Kei truck. We are still 5-10 years from a functional car market. UAW strikes are not going to make new cars any cheaper either.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>make no money and live in New York so I'm double fricked
    >spend 10 years driving shitboxes to save money
    >finally decide to splurge on a used Hyundai sonata
    >turns out stealing it is very easy and part of a tiktok challenge
    >consult everyone I know before buying it, but only learn this when it's stolen
    and totalled 3 weeks after I bought it
    If I didn't have insurance I'd blow my brains out. Anyway, I'm gonna buy a used Camry with about 120k miles for 5k because what the frick else am I going to do.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What a moron.
      >splurge on a asiaticshitspecial
      You fell for the shitbox meme hard

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *